Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] Donner Party #1 Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 18 [1920 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [Mafia] Donner Party #1 573 replies
Armin van Hülkenburg
(Group Rookie - 226)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #541 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 16:40:26 Quote 
Quote ( Kristīna Vilciņš @ August 22nd 2012,16:27:03 )

I highly suggest you, Armin, to vote with me.

I am voting with you, and my vote sticks with Tim.
Kristīna Vilciņš
(Group Rookie - 61)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #542 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 16:42:08 Quote 
Thank you but if there are 3 scums remaining, we lose the game. We will see.
Sean Armstrong
(Group Pro - 16)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #543 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 16:45:17 Quote 
I actually will not vote you Kristina, I said I was suspicious of Tim, and that counter claim to me just comes out of the dark.

You want me to finish off the claim fiesta. I'm the vigilante. I killed night 1. I killed Eric. He was a goon. He did not kill anyone that night, as I did not retrieve his kill information. The other mafia did it.

I chose to kill him because of the fact he was so adamant that the vig should kill, despite logic suggesting it was just for trimming. It was risky, I am aware, and I was even acting against it to protect my own role and appear to be a bogstandard townie.

I did not kill night 2, so no RB was used (or it may have been, but it didnt affect me anyway as I chose not to kill) since I had no leads to go on.

I will not use it tonight, either, so unless Tim flips SK or Scum, or Gary/Daryl were scum there should still be only a maximum of 2 NKs.

##Vote Tim

That's insta.
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #544 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 16:46:30 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 16:53:15 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Final Day 3 Vote Count
Jimmy
Sean
Kristīna – 1 (Tim)
Tim – 3 (Armin, Kristīna, Sean)
Armin – 1 (Jimmy)

Instalynch reached
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #545 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 16:58:29 Quote 
Activity improved a bit since the previous day, and as the day began to draw to a close things got very interesting as Armin, who looked certain for the lynch for most of the day, avoided it as Kristīna and Tim went head to head.

Suspicions had been voiced about Tim already, and they were followed through, the group believing Tim to be a liar.

Tim (TOWN ROLEBLOCKER) has been lynched on day 3

Night 3 begins.

Please send any night orders to me as soon as possible.

The deadline for sending in your night orders is TODAY (Wednesday 22nd August) at 20:00CET.

The day will hopefully start much sooner if all night actions are sent in good time (although to avoid any dodgy meta-gaming, it will only continue once every player has been online - or deadline is reached). As I’ve given a deadline less than 24 hours, it will be extended if someone hasn’t been online from now until the deadline has passed.

Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #546 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:28:11 Quote 
The numbers are now dangerously low, if they were not already, so any new information would be invaluable to the town. But there is no new information from what happened during the night.

Kristīna has went missing, presumed dead, on night 3

Day 4 begins.

Current Player List
Jimmy
Sean
Armin

With 3 players still alive it will take 2 votes to instalynch. If this happens please stop posting immediately.

Your day 4 lynch deadline is Friday 24th August at 22:00CET
Armin van Hülkenburg
(Group Rookie - 226)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #547 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:46:16 Quote 
That's 1 scum down, 1 to go.

##Vote Jimmy Come on Sean, lets win this for town!
Armin van Hülkenburg
(Group Rookie - 226)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #548 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:46:41 Quote 
In case that is a illegitimate vote -

##Vote Jimmy
Armin van Hülkenburg
(Group Rookie - 226)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #549 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:47:40 Quote 
Also to Kristina - Talk about your ultimate backfire :-P
Sean Armstrong
(Group Pro - 16)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #550 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:50:40 Quote 
##Vote Jimmy

Shouldnt rush into things, Armin.

Insta Reached.
Armin van Hülkenburg
(Group Rookie - 226)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #551 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:52:40 Quote 
No way.............
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #552 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 17:55:11 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 17:58:22 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Final Day 4 Vote Count
Jimmy – 2 (Armin, Sean)
Sean
Armin

Not voted: Jimmy

Instalynch reached
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #553 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:00:50 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 18:04:23 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
The events of day 3 had surely made things incredibly obvious to town, who could, after a terrible few days and the events of night 3 and through no good work of their own, come out of this victorious. If only they could hear the dead townies ghost voices screaming at them.

But before any analysis, before any thought, before even looking at the possibilities of what just happened, Armin demands Jimmy’s lynch.

And Sean more than happily agrees!

Jimmy (VANLLIA TOWNIE) has been lynched on day 

As Armin head off to bed for the night, Sean calls out: “Save me the journey, I’ll eat you right here!” The horrified look on Armin’s face just amused the Cannibal Serial Killer even more!

SERIAL KILLER WIN – Well done, Sean!
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #554 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:00:53 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 18:06:46 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Roles

MAFIA GOONS: Kristīna & Eric

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/597vd9FN3D9

---

SERIAL KILLER: Sean

---

TOWN VIG: Neil
TOWN DIETICIAN: Thomas
TOWN ROLEBLOCKER: Tim

Everyone else was Vanilla Townie
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #555 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:00:55 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 18:10:01 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Night Actions

Night 1
Neil Barron		VIGILANTE	Kill Eric	
Thomas Wesker DIETICIAN Inspect Neil
Sean Armstrong SERIAL KILLER Kill Neil
Kristīna Vilciņš MAFIA GOON Kill Matthew
Tim-Oliver Wagner ROLEBLOCKER Block Eric

Night 2
Sean Armstrong		SERIAL KILLER	Kill Gary
Kristīna Vilciņš MAFIA GOON Kill Daryl
Tim-Oliver Wagner ROLEBLOCKER Block Armin

Night 3
Sean Armstrong		SERIAL KILLER	Kill Kristīna
Kristīna Vilciņš MAFIA GOON Kill Sean

---

Thanks for playing everyone. Feel free to discuss the game now :)
Kristīna Vilciņš
(Group Rookie - 61)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #556 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:08:34 Quote 
You deserved to win Sean, after my mistake.

I knew who you were from the moment you discussed about Eric.

My initial plan was to try to kill you to confirm my doubts and then claim Roleblocker to get you lynched. I normally don't stay so long on the computer but today was an exception. A bad one! :)
I should have kepy my vote on Armin and stick to my plan.

Tell me please. If Armin was lynched, who would have you killed? Not me I guess because I said you were town. Jimmy or Tim? I think Jimmy because you were next on hist list :)

I took the risk, and of course Tim had to be the Roleblocker.

And by the way I targeted you in case I survived and I would have asked you to vote for Armin with me. I don't know what would have happened then? I kill you and you kill me? Nobody wins? :p

Sorry Eric :)
Sean Armstrong
(Group Pro - 16)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #557 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:10:15 Quote 
I guess its safe for me to post now, and I know Kevin normally does his run through of actions. Obviously I wasnt the vig, but I did kill Neil, who had killed Eric. I also killed Gary, no real reason im afraid, Gary - I'll keep blaming you for the Stefano incident from the joke phase though, I guess :).

Kevin did pm me as he was writing this and I would love to say I had some major play that helped me win, but in all fairness it was just Armin had left the door open for me to steal, maybe he was convinced I was town, who knows. However, I did the same at the end of the game where it was myself, Gordon and I think Kevin, so I dont hugely think he deserves a huge amount of stick.

Really I'm a bit disappointed in this game though, not due to anything of Kevins - he hosted the game as brilliantly as ever, but I did feel let down by the amount of content posted. Sure I never had the largest post count on day 1, but I did however have longer posts than some 1 liners and i'm sure the joke phase was included in that.

Still, thanks for hosting Kevin, and thanks for playing - I look forward to the next one , the CDP I think?
Matthew Standen
(Group Master - 2)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #558 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:12:47 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:00:55 )

Kristīna Vilciņš MAFIA GOON Kill Matthew

Thanks a lot...
Sean Armstrong
(Group Pro - 16)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #559 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:13:16 Quote 
Quote ( Kristīna Vilciņš @ August 22nd 2012,18:08:34 )

You deserved to win Sean, after my mistake.

I knew who you were from the moment you discussed about Eric.

My initial plan was to try to kill you to confirm my doubts and then claim Roleblocker to get you lynched. I normally don't stay so long on the computer but today was an exception. A bad one! :)
I should have kepy my vote on Armin and stick to my plan.

Tell me please. If Armin was lynched, who would have you killed? Not me I guess because I said you were town. Jimmy or Tim? I think Jimmy because you were next on hist list :)

I took the risk, and of course Tim had to be the Roleblocker.

And by the way I targeted you in case I survived and I would have asked you to vote for Armin with me. I don't know what would have happened then? I kill you and you kill me? Nobody wins? :p

Sorry Eric :)

You can maybe ask Kevin for the pm's I sent him. Whilst I am getting internet done (it has been done btw, was done during the downtime of d3 and d4) I did actually stretch d3 out as I changed from killing Armin, to killing Jimmy(i think) to killing Tim to killing you. As soon as you claimed RB I had to kill you and lynch the other - hence why I just stuck to my guns and went for Tim who was on 2 votes. The fact of the matter was you both had to die for me to win, so I didnt hugely care which.

I was kinda lining myself up for some pretty horrendous explaining but the fact Armin was still alive I could have fed off of that.

In the case of us targetting each other without my NK protection it was a draw. In the case of with my NK protection Kevin said he would have to look further, I had to pm him though.
Armin van Hülkenburg
(Group Rookie - 226)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #560 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:13:56 Quote 
I feel pretty stupid now.
Kristīna Vilciņš
(Group Rookie - 61)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #561 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:14:41 Quote 
Quote ( Matthew Standen @ August 22nd 2012,18:12:47 )

Thanks a lot...

It was Eric's idea, I only acted :p
Kristīna Vilciņš
(Group Rookie - 61)

Latvia 
Certified: 
Old post #562 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:16:00 Quote 
Quote ( Sean Armstrong @ August 22nd 2012,18:13:16 )

did actually stretch d3 out as I changed from killing Armin, to killing Jimmy(i think) to killing Tim to killing you.

Funny. I sent an early order to kill you. Then changed to Jimmy and then changed back to you again!

Kevin must have been laughing at that! :)
Sean Armstrong
(Group Pro - 16)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #563 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:16:38 Quote 
Oh, and I would like a big shout out to the number of times Thomas said I had implied knowledge. I honestly found it quite difficult to not mention the fact I knew the vig was dead, and that I knew that we were one goon down. Its why most of my posts appear convoluted. Granted, I do type like a tool, but he honestly caught onto me a lot earlier than most. Thankfully, he's just too scummy for his own good ;)
Matthew Standen
(Group Master - 2)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #564 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:18:25 Quote 
For what it's worth, I sent a PM to Kevin after Tim was lynched stating that I thought Sean was obvscum. That vote for Tim was dodgy for all sorts of reasons... :P

Although I couldn't understand Kristina's fake claim, and I'm still not sure I understand the logic behind it...
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #565 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:19:23 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 18:22:48 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Quote ( Sean Armstrong @ August 22nd 2012,18:13:16 )

In the case of with my NK protection Kevin said he would have to look further, I had to pm him though.

Would have been a SK win.

Also, if the day had started with just SK and one goon alive, I would have awarded the win to the SK if the NK immunity was intact, or a draw if not - in a normal game there would be no lynch and that would go to night phase, and that is how it would resolve. There couldn't be a no lynch in this set up, but also wasn't having the game decided on a random lynch.

That would also stay true to the wording of the win conditions.

---

I though Sean's claim was not needed, neither was his quick kill of Thomas, and I thought that could have cost him dearly if Armin hadn't rushed things and Jimmy and him had actually thought about your claim.

A true vig would have killed Kristina that night after she was proved to be lying due to Tim's flip, so why was there no other kill? And why would a SK (if it wasn't Sean) take out Kristina, who should have been guaranteed to be lynched the next day.

Apart from that, I thought Sean played well to avoid any real heat, which is what a SK needs to do. Also, Neil and Tim both did well to both have Eric as scum after day 1.

Quote ( Kristīna Vilciņš @ August 22nd 2012,18:16:00 )

Funny. I sent an early order to kill you. Then changed to Jimmy and then changed back to you again!

If you'd have killed Jimmy then there wouldn't have been a day phase, as only the SK and one townie left.
Matthew Standen
(Group Master - 2)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #566 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:20:21 Quote 
Quote ( Sean Armstrong @ August 22nd 2012,18:16:38 )

Thankfully, he's just too scummy for his own good ;)

I get that impression about Thomas too. I want to lynch him in pretty much every game we've ever played together, whatever his alignment is :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Amateur - 42)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #567 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:20:49 Quote 
Quote ( Matthew Standen @ August 22nd 2012,18:18:25 )

For what it's worth, I sent a PM to Kevin after Tim was lynched stating that I thought Sean was obvscum. That vote for Tim was dodgy for all sorts of reasons... :P

You weren't the only one, hence the line in the flavour...

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:00:50 )

If only they could hear the dead townies ghost voices screaming at them.

:)
Sean Armstrong
(Group Pro - 16)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #568 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:26:29 (last edited Aug 22nd 2012, 18:28:05 by Sean Armstrong) Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:19:23 )

I though Sean's claim was not needed, neither was his quick kill of Thomas, and I thought that could have cost him dearly if Armin hadn't rushed things and Jimmy and him had actually thought about your claim.

A true vig would have killed Kristina that night after she was proved to be lying due to Tim's flip, so why was there no other kill? And why would a SK (if it wasn't Sean) take out Kristina, who should have been guaranteed to be lynched the next day.

FWIW the Internet guy had just arrived, so it was rushed out and it was the only part I wasnt happy with. I dont like to rush things through, but I didnt know how long this would take as I havent done a Fibre installation before ever. I was just lucky.

Even Tim wasnt happy with my fast kill of him, but at the end of the day :P
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Group Pro - 15)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #569 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 18:38:55 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:19:23 )

Apart from that, I thought Sean played well to avoid any real heat, which is what a SK needs to do. Also, Neil and Tim both did well to both have Eric as scum after day 1.

Thats pretty much the only thing I can be somewhat happy about.

On the other hand, aside of myself, I only trusted one person in this game and that was Sean.

Some of the bad play was actually intended to make myself less interesting for a night kill, some was me being shitty.
Daryl Gee
(Group Amateur - 7)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #570 posted Aug 22nd 2012, 20:43:07 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:00:55 )

Night 1
Neil Barron VIGILANTE Kill Eric

Good spot, Neil.

Thanks for the game, Kevin.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 18 [1920 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] Donner Party #1 Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic