2. Collection of Information
When you register with GPRO we ask for you name, date of birth, e-mail address and gender. Once you are registered with us, you are no longer anonymous. We automatically take information from your browser including your IP address, the page you requested, and information from GPRO cookies. This information is used to maintain and improve our security as well as to maintain the correct working of GPRO.
3. Availability of Information
Information submitted to GPRO may be visible on the GPRO website. This includes your name, date of birth, e-mail address, nationality, gender and login details. All use of the website will be tracked by GPRO and may be disclosed to the public at any time without prior notification to you. GPRO staff may have access to more detailed personal information than the general public. The Webmaster may be able to view your user name and password details in order to maintain security. The webmaster is able to edit or change any personal information or preferences you have submitted to the site.
4. Use of Information by GPRO
Personal information submitted to GPRO shall not be sold, given away or rented to anyone. Personal information shall be given to third parties in the event that we are called upon to do so by law or legal obligation, or should you act in a manner we consider being in violation of our Terms of Service.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
GPRO may set, and access GPRO cookies on your computer. These cookies are necessary for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
• Providing information and access to the database for the relevant player.
• Keeping track of preferences set by the player while using GPRO.
• Determining our registered user total and to estimate data volumes and capacity required.
• Conducting research into GPRO's content and services to improve areas of the service in the future.
• Protecting the security of your account by prompting for re-entry of a password after a certain elapsed time.