Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] Donner Party #1 Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 18 19 [20 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [Mafia] Donner Party #1 573 replies
Thomas Wesker
(Group Pro - 12)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #571 posted Aug 23rd 2012, 05:12:08 Quote 
This game started slowly but ended fast lol.

Yeah I'm not sure I'm good to play Mafia. I thought after the previous game that I was going to do better and I had this opportunity with the role I got but of course Neil had to die! But just imagine what headache I would have had with my positive on Neil. Tss!

Not sure I will play any more games, I prefer to mod them.
Thomas Wesker
(Group Pro - 12)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #572 posted Aug 23rd 2012, 05:16:49 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:19:23 )

I though Sean's claim was not needed, neither was his quick kill of Thomas, and I thought that could have cost him dearly if Armin hadn't rushed things and Jimmy and him had actually thought about your claim.

Jimmy thinking? :p No way!
And Sean wasn't on my wagon, did he intended to kill me?

I had Tim and Jimmy as scum at the end.

Quote ( Matthew Standen @ August 22nd 2012,18:20:21 )

I get that impression about Thomas too. I want to lynch him in pretty much every game we've ever played together, whatever his alignment is :)

:) Maybe more because I start to become that kind of annoying player I don't want to be and don't like as a mod.

Jimmy De Roy
(Group Amateur - 45)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #573 posted Aug 23rd 2012, 09:10:54 Quote 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ August 22nd 2012,18:00:55 )

Thanks for playing everyone. Feel free to discuss the game now :)

Don't feel like discussing it
Neil Barron
(Group Amateur - 25)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #574 posted Aug 27th 2012, 20:35:58 Quote 
I refer you to post #232 where all 3 scums were named for playing devils advocate. For me I was pretty sure early doors that those names were up to no good.

I followed this game for a bit after my death, and I must say it was the most boring game I've followed. In a game with no flips, its obvious that ALL the players need to talk in order to drive the game along and gather info. For me it was made really obvious by the lack of this that we had a lot of dumb town.

Well done to Kevin for running the game, I feel he was slightly let down by the effort put it by the players, but each to their own.

Doubt I'll play another of these cannibal games, unless the line up is ALL very experienced players

peace out
Page « 1 2 3 ... 18 19 [20 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] Donner Party #1 Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic