Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Increase amateur relegations Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 [3 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Forum anket konusu
Back to 15 relegations in Amateur for increased competition?
Oy kullanmak ya da anket sonuçlarını görntülemek için lütfen Giriş yapın
Yazar Konu: Increase amateur relegations 75 Cevaplar
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grup Amateur - 72)

Gönderiler: 5682
  Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #61 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 15:41:59 Alıntı 
Quote ( Robert Enright @ October 19th 2017,15:34:01 )

Surely energy would have the affect I mentioned above? Stop drivers using high risks all the time. Meaning a great driver is needed...

Before energy you could have a great driver and still run high risks, because others pushed too much with mediocre drivers. No you can have a great driver and win on CT0.

Which one is better for your finances? ;-)

Of course the driver and the rest of package play now a much bigger role then before energy. But I like it much more to high risks promotion.
Robert Enright
(Grup Rookie - 57)

Gönderiler: 1469
  Ülke:
İrlanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #62 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 16:01:30 Alıntı 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ October 19th 2017,15:41:59 )

Before energy you could have a great driver and still run high risks, because others pushed too much with mediocre drivers. No you can have a great driver and win on CT0.

Which one is better for your finances? ;-)

Of course the driver and the rest of package play now a much bigger role then before energy. But I like it much more to high risks promotion.

I can see where you're coming from but it just seems there's less options now, you have to have the perfect package to go up. Before, as you mentioned, you might have a great driver but you could challenge. Now it's very much a case of having to get the right package to get out of Amateur and with the amount of people in groups that will be financially capable and also the lack of good driver options in the Amateur market, to me, it just seems stale.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grup Pro - 8)

Gönderiler: 1008
  Ülke:
Yunanistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #63 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 22:53:54 (son değiştirilme 19 Eki 2017, 22:54:28 kim tarafından: Ioannis Kalogirou) Alıntı 
- Exactly the Opposite.!!!
...Create a New Category between ELITE & MASTER with 2 Groups.!!! (...80 Champions)
...so The relegate of Elite will be at 8 seats (no 15)
...and the promotion of Master will be 10 seats no Only 3.!!!
- This Will solve all the Problems on the TOP of our Game and Give the Time the Motivation and the Opportunity to the Managers to Make Better Programs.!!!

- Good Night from Beautiful Sithonia/Chalkidiki/Greece.!!!
Marco Ferraz
(Grup Pro - 2)

Gönderiler: 658
  Ülke:
Belçika 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #64 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 23:15:30 (son değiştirilme 19 Eki 2017, 23:35:38 kim tarafından: Marco Ferraz) Alıntı 
Poor Pro / Amateur / Rookie managers, already having hard time to promote :|

EDIT : first down thumb in 2 years, whoohoo.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grup Pro - 8)

Ülke:
Yunanistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #65 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 23:28:24 (son değiştirilme 19 Eki 2017, 23:32:22 kim tarafından: Ioannis Kalogirou) Alıntı 
- Marko my boy, you don't read the Opinions of the Managers on ELITE Group.!!!
...to see the Big problems.!!!
...with 15 seats to relegate it's impossible to Fight Right...
The Pyramid on the TOP it's not the same like PRO to MASTER.!!!
...the 80 seats new Category it's absolutely Necessary.-
:)
Marco Ferraz
(Grup Pro - 2)

Ülke:
Belçika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #66 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 23:41:26 Alıntı 
Well, I do remember that Rookie & Amateur leagues needed a top 4 to promote, and there was still competition to get there. It has been reduced to 3 therefore, which gives even more competition to managers and makes them think: what could I possibly do to be better? That was my idea after that update came along, and managed to promote finally in Amateur after a long year of patience (same thing for Amateur to Pro).

Having a 6th league between Master and Elite, where Masters get a top 10 promotion spot, where is the competition then? Not saying that this is a bad idea, but that means that you don't have to fight that much to get there, where the other groups will have to strugle to get to the promotion spot.

I'm just seeing this as the "rich people gets richer, poor people gets poorer" metaphor :/
Kevin Fortin
(Grup Amateur - 101)

Gönderiler: 193
  Ülke:
Kanada 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #67 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2017, 23:57:23 Alıntı 
Quote ( Martynas Bražėnas @ October 19th 2017,15:15:29 )

Quote ( Robert Enright @ October 19th 2017,15:08:23 )

For eg. In this group here, no one actively racing will get relegated if they don't go into the negative. /gb/Standings.asp?Group=Amateur%20-%2071

Jensen , where are you :O

Our team is asking the same thing!?
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grup Pro - 8)

Ülke:
Yunanistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #68 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 00:39:36 (son değiştirilme 20 Eki 2017, 00:55:52 kim tarafından: Ioannis Kalogirou) Alıntı 
Quote ( Marco Ferraz @ October 19th 2017,23:41:26 )

Well, I do remember that Rookie & Amateur leagues needed a top 4 to promote, and there was still competition to get there. It has been reduced to 3 therefore, which gives even more competition to managers and makes them think: what could I possibly do to be better? That was my idea after that update came along, and managed to promote finally in Amateur after a long year of patience (same thing for Amateur to Pro).

Having a 6th league between Master and Elite, where Masters get a top 10 promotion spot, where is the competition then? Not saying that this is a bad idea, but that means that you don't have to fight that much to get there, where the other groups will have to strugle to get to the promotion spot.

I'm just seeing this as the "rich people gets richer, poor people gets poorer" metaphor :/

1. -There is not competition to promote of AMA to PRO Category.!!!
...everybody Try to stay out of 3 promotion seats.!!! ...that's the rule Now.!!!

2. -From 15 managers who promoted on Elite, the 12 or more Go Back to master.!!!
...some of them Run with PIPIs.!!! ...that's ridiculous.!!! ...Kills the meaning of ELITE.!!!
- That's happens because they have not the Time to make Drivers and Cars.!!!!
...with the 15 relegate seats.!!! (with 8 or even 6 relegate seats everything it's different)
...and the New Category with the 2 Groups Works to the same direction and the Competition will be Real and interesting.!!!

3. Always the rich gets Richer.!!! ...and it's easier with the current system, because the New have not the time to be strong.!!!

:)
Marco Ferraz
(Grup Pro - 2)

Ülke:
Belçika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #69 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 01:27:33 (son değiştirilme 20 Eki 2017, 01:49:01 kim tarafından: Marco Ferraz) Alıntı 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ October 20th 2017,00:39:36 )

1. -There is not competition to promote of AMA to PRO Category.!!!
...everybody Try to stay out of 3 promotion seats.!!! ...that's the rule Now.!!!

Well, maybe that is true, but there is people that wants to get better in this game and wants to play on bigger categories. That is actually my case.

2. -From 15 managers who promoted on Elite, the 12 or more Go Back to master.!!!
...some of them Run with PIPIs.!!! ...that's ridiculous.!!! ...Kills the meaning of ELITE.!!!
- That's happens because they have not the Time to make Drivers and Cars.!!!!

I thought they were running on Pipis because they don't have enough money to make all those trainings / leveling up parts. Maybe you are right, they don't have time, but it doesn't seem logical for me, as someone who prepared is season just needs an hour per race to do what he needs to do.

3. Always the rich gets Richer.!!! ...and it's easier with the current system, because the New have not the time to be strong.!!!

What I'm pointing actually is with a 6th league, the gap between rich and poor managers * might * only get bigger. But that's only my point of view. I'm only here since 2 years, nearly 3, I'm not the best one to tell if this is actually correct. I just know that surviving in Pro is slightly harder than in Amateur in terms of money. If that wasn't the case, I would have gone for Michelini's on my 3 seasons so far.
Robert Andersen
(Grup Pro - 20)

Gönderiler: 93
  Ülke:
A.B.D. 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (17)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #70 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 04:06:38 Alıntı 
Honestly, I like it how it is now. Rookie is more a tutorial, and ama is the base level of actually playing the game long term. It was one thing that bothered me when I first started playing the game, that while I was learning and building more for a long term strat if I messed that up, I would be regulated and reset back to day one of ever playing, with increased knowledge of course, but with day one of game progression. That always seemed a bit harsh to me, so while I do agree it is very easy to retain in ama, I don't see that as such a bad thing. Let rookie be a tutorial and ama be a place where you can try different ideas out without the looming "mess this up and you are back to day one"
Mato Nikic
(Grup Pro - 13)

Gönderiler: 782
  Ülke:
Hırvatistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #71 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 06:35:13 (son değiştirilme 20 Eki 2017, 06:36:08 kim tarafından: Mato Nikić) Alıntı 
15 relegations are too much for every league Ama, Pro and so on. 10 would be ok.
Another boring thing is the points system. You have a manager who drive one race in a season and take some points, the rest of the season he even don´t need to participate and he for sure don´t relegate. Another manager who drive the whole season and is always in top 15 for example but don´t take any points will relegate.
Claudio Szynkier
(Grup Amateur - 43)

Gönderiler: 1043
  Ülke:
Brezilya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #72 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 06:43:33 (son değiştirilme 20 Eki 2017, 07:08:22 kim tarafından: Claudio Szynkier) Alıntı 
Quote ( Robert Enright @ October 19th 2017,15:01:40 )

ELI5 - I've been out of the game up until a month ago for about 3 years.

Why is there now a lot lot less relegation spots in Amateur and the logic behind it?
Just interested in why it was changed.

people don't come to play, f-1 died (pure money laundry these days) and young adults and young cellphone users don't care/don't know about gpro. in short, what attracted before attract no more, even in terms of advertising.

so, the best thing you can do is spreading the word about the game. if you like it, do it. the game developed nicely in 2 years, and there is a lot to tell to people who care about management and sports. hint: spread the word in groups of 50-65 yrs old motorsport old fans with good internet skills.

about the question itself, you don't want to throw back people to the tutorial level- which used to be a nice and not so easy league when interest was alive (until 2013).

anyway, your other assumptions in the other messages next to that are false.
Dainius Vaškys
(Grup Amateur - 18)

Gönderiler: 654
  Ülke:
Litvanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #73 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 07:24:30 Alıntı 
Quote ( Mato Nikic @ October 20th 2017,06:35:13 )

15 relegations are too much for every league Ama, Pro and so on. 10 would be ok.
Another boring thing is the points system. You have a manager who drive one race in a season and take some points, the rest of the season he even don´t need to participate and he for sure don´t relegate. Another manager who drive the whole season and is always in top 15 for example but don´t take any points will relegate.

If he's in top 15 I don't think he will relegate, only people sitting in 31 and below will relegate, some groups don't even have that many people in them, so you can drive with level 1 car, be as cheap as possible, grind your way thrue the sponsors, build some money and 1 season before going for promotion go for upgrading your parts, of course it dosn't help your driver motivation, but you are making money :]
Mato Nikic
(Grup Pro - 13)

Gönderiler: 782
  Ülke:
Hırvatistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #74 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 09:02:39 Alıntı 
In amateur could something like this go but not in higher leagues.
Robert Enright
(Grup Rookie - 57)

Gönderiler: 1469
  Ülke:
İrlanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #75 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 09:08:48 Alıntı 
Quote ( Robert Andersen @ October 20th 2017,04:06:38 )

Honestly, I like it how it is now. Rookie is more a tutorial, and ama is the base level of actually playing the game long term. It was one thing that bothered me when I first started playing the game, that while I was learning and building more for a long term strat if I messed that up, I would be regulated and reset back to day one of ever playing, with increased knowledge of course, but with day one of game progression. That always seemed a bit harsh to me, so while I do agree it is very easy to retain in ama, I don't see that as such a bad thing. Let rookie be a tutorial and ama be a place where you can try different ideas out without the looming "mess this up and you are back to day one"

When you put it like that, it makes sense. Thanks for a good answer.
Keith Partridge
(Grup Amateur - 64)

Gönderiler: 1045
  Ülke:
Galler 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #76 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2017, 09:43:31 Alıntı 
Quote ( Robert Enright @ October 20th 2017,09:08:48 )

Quote ( Robert Andersen @ October 20th 2017,04:06:38 )

When you put it like that, it makes sense. Thanks for a good answer.

I agree as well that that makes sense.... For me I still have to work out how to milk this cash cow that Amateur is supposed to have become!!!!
Sayfa « 1 2 [3 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Increase amateur relegations Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla