Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > S79 staff & sponsor change Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Forumi sondazh teme
What do you think about the change?
Kyqu që të votosh ose për të parë rezultatet e sondazhit
Autori Temë: S79 staff & sponsor change 164 përgjigje
Jason Claydon
(Grupi Pro - 8)

Postime: 366
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #151 Postuar 15 Tetor 2020, 16:13:27 Citim 
It is hard to have definite opinion on these 2 changes until we see the detail next season, but I am mixed on the changes.

The sponsor expiry clause is a good idea, it will depend on how long that expiry is, but it isn't right that sponsors can be horded in the manner they are and I think this should be implemented across the board. I don't understand why some deem it fair to let existing hoarded sponsors continue to be hoarded without an expiry. Surely it goes against the nature of this change. I don't think it is fair that the expiry isn't applied to all, and if you are a good enough manager you will adapt to what frankly has been a loop hole for too long. Although I do think clarification on this would be helpful and fair to those managers so they can adapt if they need to, and so people don't attempt to get one or two last sponsors hoarded before the 'deadline'.

The staff markets I am not that bothered by. In fact I feel I might not truly appreciate the problem. Again it is hard to be critical until the detail is available, but is it really that big an issue? I change drivers once every 4/5 season min, if you are in Pro or above once a season for a TD, and frankly the competition isn't so big (or wasn't when I got my TD). I understand the advantage of being in a time zone that is near to deadline, to maybe pick up a driver/TD with no bids to reduce salary, but in a system where strongest contract offer wins I am not sure the issue is so big it requires this change, but hey I stand to be corrected.

Juan Cueto
(Grupi Amateur - 36)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #152 Postuar 15 Tetor 2020, 19:04:52 Citim 
Not good
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 3713
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #153 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 09:56:28 (Së fundi edituar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:00:41 nga Rimantas Sagatas) Citim 
Quote ( Jesus Brea @ October 14th 2020,20:11:13 )

Who is waiting until the last minutes have their right to do it, you can also do the same if you want. These people already are starting the race with less energy, so they can push less than others.

That is usually not true, cause you can send your driver to SPA after qualifying ;)

I'm not saying that people who qualify late are breaching the rules, cause surely they don't. But if we want to make it more equal for everyone by making late staff offers more expensive if done at last minute (confirmed new rule), then IMO we should follow the same logic for qualifying as well (suggested new rule based on same pattern).

Quote ( Jason Claydon @ October 15th 2020,16:13:27 )

The staff markets I am not that bothered by. In fact I feel I might not truly appreciate the problem. Again it is hard to be critical until the detail is available, but is it really that big an issue? I change drivers once every 4/5 season min, if you are in Pro or above once a season for a TD, and frankly the competition isn't so big (or wasn't when I got my TD). I understand the advantage of being in a time zone that is near to deadline, to maybe pick up a driver/TD with no bids to reduce salary, but in a system where strongest contract offer wins I am not sure the issue is so big it requires this change, but hey I stand to be corrected.

You will understand when you reach Master/Elite ;) The competition in amateur and master markets is totally different.
Guilherme Franco
(Grupi Master - 2)

Postime: 443
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #154 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:06:54 Citim 
Spa refilling a linear percentage of the current energy could fix this problem, so the latter qualy guys cant have this 100% energy back even doing spa after Qs, but early trainning spa you can have the 100% back.

Even this being a off topic subject, I dont know how this become a thing in here but anyway.
Kristijan Mihovic
(Grupi Master - 1)

Postime: 939
  Shteti:
Kroacia 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #155 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:12:11 Citim 
Quote ( Rimantas Sagatas @ October 16th 2020,09:56:28 )

But if we want to make it more equal for everyone

More equal...hm...
What do you think it is easier...to remain in elite after +10 seasons or to come to elite and remain +10 seasons?

What I want to say is that elite is 2 steps in front of master and without sponsor boost, now it is even harder to go and stay in elite more than couple of seasons.

Every group has +25 OA for driver and in elite you can not come with competitive driver...same with TD...

Promo sponsor is enough for lower groups but for elite it is not because in elite, every good sponsor gives you much bigger money than in master (example: Postle has 3 sponsors active and in whole GPRO there is only 2 managers with more sponsor income???)
If I want to have the same sponsor income like him, I need 5 good sponsors active.
So tell me, how to catch elite train?

I know how, but I am just saying that this is hard enough even with extra sponsor in your pocket and without them, I think you need to be better manager than them to catch and remain in elite and I think this is not logical.
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Elite)

Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #156 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:25:22 (Së fundi edituar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:31:52 nga Rimantas Sagatas) Citim 
Quote ( Kristijan Mihovic @ October 16th 2020,10:12:11 )

What do you think it is easier...to remain in elite after +10 seasons or to come to elite and remain +10 seasons?

Not sure why you quoted me, cause I was purely talking about staff offer price change, not about sponsors, but I can answer that :)

For me it is easier to stay the first 10 seasons because I make sure a have a great package before coming to Elite and also lots of personal motivation to win title. After 10+ seasons it becomes a lot harder to stay competitive due to resources being limited (sponsors, TDs, drivers) and it all goes down to how much money you keep making. With extreme competition in Elite it surely is not an easy task to keep money flow at a high level at all times. Especially if you have to recover from a title push season. Roland is an exception because he is superb good manager if not the best ever. But if we look at other top class managers who are in Elite for more than 10 seasons - like Christos or Ioannis - they both are struggling in recent times - haven't had a chance at a title during the last 10 seasons. IMO one of the reasons why they struggle recently is managers coming from lower leagues filled with stacked promotion sponsors. And I do see it becoming even more of a problem for managers to retain in the same group for long period in the future if this sponsor age out rule wasn't introduced.
Kristijan Mihovic
(Grupi Master - 1)

Shteti:
Kroacia 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #157 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:40:49 (Së fundi edituar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:41:06 nga Kristijan Mihovic) Citim 
Quote ( Rimantas Sagatas @ October 16th 2020,10:25:22 )

Not sure why you quoted me

I am sorry Rimantas, I just followed up the theme,..did not mean nothing bad.

Yes,..you know a lot better how things goes in elite so you are probably right :)
Thank you for your answer.
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Elite)

Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #158 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:43:47 Citim 
Quote ( Kristijan Mihovic @ October 16th 2020,10:40:49 )

Yes,..you know a lot better how things goes in elite so you are probably right :)

Thank you for your answer.

I don't think there is right or wrong answer, it's just an opinion from my perspective ;)

Tibor Szuromi
(Grupi Amateur - 4)

Postime: 11911
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #159 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 10:51:02 Citim 
Quote ( Rimantas Sagatas @ October 16th 2020,10:43:47 )

I don't think there is right or wrong answer, it's just an opinion from my perspective ;)
"The answer is blowin' in the wind." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7DjyZp7F0
Jason Claydon
(Grupi Pro - 8)

Postime: 366
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #160 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 11:01:38 Citim 

You will understand when you reach Master/Elite ;) The competition in amateur and master markets is totally different.

I am sure it is, and as stated I do see a minor issue. But my initial point remains as far as I can see. If someone is willing to pay more money then they will get the driver/TD, regardless of when they bid.
Nestor Vicente
(Grupi Pro - 20)

Postime: 82
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #161 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 13:08:31 Citim 
Quote ( Rimantas Sagatas @ October 16th 2020,10:25:22 )

Quote ( Kristijan Mihovic @ October 16th 2020,10:12:11 )

Not sure why you quoted me, cause I was purely talking about staff offer price change, not about sponsors, but I can answer that :)

For me it is easier to stay the first 10 seasons because I make sure a have a great package before coming to Elite and also lots of personal motivation to win title. After 10+ seasons it becomes a lot harder to stay competitive due to resources being limited (sponsors, TDs, drivers) and it all goes down to how much money you keep making. With extreme competition in Elite it surely is not an easy task to keep money flow at a high level at all times. Especially if you have to recover from a title push season. Roland is an exception because he is superb good manager if not the best ever. But if we look at other top class managers who are in Elite for more than 10 seasons - like Christos or Ioannis - they both are struggling in recent times - haven't had a chance at a title during the last 10 seasons. IMO one of the reasons why they struggle recently is managers coming from lower leagues filled with stacked promotion sponsors. And I do see it becoming even more of a problem for managers to retain in the same group for long period in the future if this sponsor age out rule wasn't introduced.

that's where i see the problem, how will the newcomers managers fight without the accumulation of sponsors? it will be very difficult to reach the elite and think of being able to fight something. the use of pipirellis will increase
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupi Pro - 12)

Postime: 1407
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #162 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 13:54:50 (Së fundi edituar 16 Tetor 2020, 13:56:44 nga Niels Van Heijster) Citim 
Quote ( Nestor Vicente @ October 16th 2020,13:08:31 )

that's where i see the problem, how will the newcomers managers fight without the accumulation of sponsors? it will be very difficult to reach the elite and think of being able to fight something. the use of pipirellis will increase

In due time, this will be applicable to all. Once all "reserves" are either used or cancelled, I expect that the average budget will come down as well, which in turn opens up a new set of "requirements".

To increase the chances in general, one would have to re-adjust the pyramid in which there would be less promotion and relegation spots each season. If less managers relegate, the chances of surviving a promotion will increase. This combined with the "smaller average budgets" mentioned above I think will bring back more competition (as said, in due time). Downside will be that going up from MASTER may become a tad harder, however given the "avoiding promotion tactics" in MASTER, that too might be welcomed ;)
Kristijan Mihovic
(Grupi Master - 1)

Shteti:
Kroacia 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #163 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 14:45:10 Citim 
Quote ( Nestor Vicente @ October 16th 2020,13:08:31 )

Newcomers have only one disadvantage that I would change if I could and that is a slooow rising of S&F Exp.
Beside that, this game developed a lot and it is very hard to learn all in just one or two seasons but with help of a good team, this can be a lot easier to achieve.

P.S. Elite is easier to reach as more knowledge you poses (not only info and calc's but also logical part as well).
Ankit Jakhar
(Grupi Amateur - 74)

Postime: 157
  Shteti:
Indi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #164 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 16:54:37 Citim 

I'm not saying that people who qualify late are breaching the rules, cause surely they don't. But if we want to make it more equal for everyone by making late staff offers more expensive if done at last minute (confirmed new rule), then IMO we should follow the same logic for qualifying as well (suggested new rule based on same pattern).

to make it fair I think it would be good to hide things altogether.
staff - instead of dynamic pricing what about hiding all bids.... no advantage to ppl who blinks last.
qulai - hide q times and disaply time of only individual... however for comparison purpose it can be shown after everyone qualifies.
no one's at loss by this way I guess.
Henrique Hughes Paunero
(Grupi Amateur - 57)

Postime: 1719
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #165 Postuar 16 Tetor 2020, 19:40:26 Citim 
Excuse my English @Rimantas Sagatas (E)

You say that the masters arrived competitive for their package?

So now we have no advantage?
Faqe « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > S79 staff & sponsor change Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë