Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Debts of supporter credits Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe [1
Autori Temë: Debts of supporter credits 13 përgjigje
Vlad Racebexx
(Grupi Amateur - 11)

Postime: 27
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (3)
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 15:54:43 Citim 
I propose to cancel the write-off of supporter credits from the accounts of players in cases when a debt appears after the write-off. If a player doesn't have enough supporter credits to get a full analysis, why is it so necessary to drive him into debt? Or if I don't need a full analysis at all, why do I always have to pay for it?
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 6688
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 16:03:11 Citim 
Or you can just copy and paste the data into an excel sheet every race and not have to pay for it at all
Orrrr, you can use the GPRO Organiser
Vlad Racebexx
(Grupi Amateur - 11)

Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 19:21:55 (Së fundi edituar 23 Tetor 2021, 19:22:34 nga Vlad Bezrukov) Citim 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ October 23rd 2021,16:03:11 )

Or you can just copy and paste the data into an excel sheet every race and not have to pay for it at all
Orrrr, you can use the GPRO Organiser

Ok, but there are other things that I would like to spend my money on in the game, without having to pay for what I do not need. And I have no choice in this case.
Vlad Racebexx
(Grupi Amateur - 11)

Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 20:38:39 Citim 
And don't get me wrong, the data that you can get through supporter credits is very good, it's great. But I don't always need them.
Ania Piekarska
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 713
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 20:45:50 Citim 
Your first post was hard to understand to me, but from the second I think you want to opt out of being a supporter despite having supporter credits. Is that right?
Marius Ruţa
(Grupi Rookie - 58)

Postime: 8138
  Shteti:
Rumani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 20:48:34 (Së fundi edituar 23 Tetor 2021, 20:48:57 nga Marius Ruţa) Citim 
I think he wants the option to choose what he spends Supporter credits on, instead of having 0.5€ withdrawn for every race.
Vlad Racebexx
(Grupi Amateur - 11)

Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 21:02:59 (Së fundi edituar 23 Tetor 2021, 21:24:16 nga Vlad Bezrukov) Citim 
Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ October 23rd 2021,20:45:50 )

Your first post was hard to understand to me, but from the second I think you want to opt out of being a supporter despite having supporter credits. Is that right?

For example, if I have 0.1 credit on my account before the race, after the race it will look like -0.4. I won't get any benefit from the extra options I have to pay for, and I will also find myself in debt.

It works like a subscription fee, okay. But it's possible not to leave players in debt, right? I'm sure that's a realistic fix.

And, of course, it would be great if there was no forced debiting of the account, and there would be some choice in the settings. After all, players have already transferred their funds, this money is already in the game.
Teagarden Wrecks
(Grupi Amateur - 44)

Postime: 78
  Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #8 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 21:43:21 Citim 
The Supporter system is a subscription service.

Everything you get is .5 credits per race, whether you use it or not.

It's like my gym membership, it doesn't matter if I only use the free weights, the treadmill or don't even show up, I pay the same amount every month.

To be perfectly honest, with the debt system, it is much more user friendly.

I primarily do surveys to get my credits, as long as I have a smidge of a credit, everything is good. Even if I only earn .5 of a credit between races, that new smidge, is enough to keep going.

The .5 per race isn't just for the analysis... it's for everything

Features of GPRO supporter
Access to 100+ additional classic car liveries
Live race commentary
Economy graph
Driver skills history graph
Technical directors skills history graph
Sponsor negotiation history graph
No advertisements in the game
Race analysis graph
Race analysis excel sheet
Automatic saving of all testing sessions
Complete history of your car character points
Alter ego picture (avatar)
Possibility to sort technical directors by their skills on the markets
Mailbox functionality even if you are retired from the game
Increased limit from 75 to 150 managers for the friends list
Possibility to search for drivers and sort them by their skills on the markets
Automatic saving of all practice and qualify laps, car setups, car wear and the complete race analysis from each race
Ability to save messages in the mailbox and define message templates
Instant chat with other managers
Ability to follow more than 5 friends on the live race screen
Ability to use BBcodes in your manager career in your profile
Sponsor negotiations event log
Staff and facilities history
Confirmation in case the wrong weather tyres are selected in Q1, Q2 or the race setup
Early access - try new game features in development before they are officially released
Sam Martin
(Grupi Rookie - 117)

Postime: 204
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:06:23 Citim 
Quote ( Teagarden Wrecks @ October 23rd 2021,21:43:21 )

The Supporter system is a subscription service.

The issue is that he doesn't want to go into debt if he has less that 0.5 and that would be as simple as changing from >0 to >=0.5 as the cutoff.

Easy to implement, and as he pointed out: when he goes negative, he can't download the race data, so didn't get the main benefit he's looking for.

How the credits get into the account is a bit irrelevant.
Steven Rose
(Grupi Amateur - 50)

Postime: 313
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #10 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:13:49 (Së fundi edituar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:15:14 nga Steven Rose) Citim 
One thing that is being overlooked here is you know it will take you negative but you have the option to purchase more credits or complete the surveys BEFORE the race credits are taken and therefore not go into debt.

Yury Rykov
(Grupi Rookie - 4)

Postime: 18
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #11 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:18:47 Citim 
Do you consider 0.5 EUR debt an issue? Seriously?
Teagarden Wrecks
(Grupi Amateur - 44)

Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #12 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:22:53 Citim 
Quote ( Sam Martin @ October 23rd 2021,22:06:23 )

The issue is that he doesn't want to go into debt if he has less that 0.5 and that would be as simple as changing from >0 to >=0.5 as the cutoff.

Easy to implement, and as he pointed out: when he goes negative, he can't download the race data, so didn't get the main benefit he's looking for.

if you changed the cut off, at less then .5 you would be locked out of the service and not get what he is looking for either. So ultimately, it really does not matter.
Ethan Littlejohns
(Grupi Amateur - 8)

Postime: 2361
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #13 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:24:59 (Së fundi edituar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:26:42 nga Ethan Littlejohns) Citim 
Quote ( Sam Martin @ October 23rd 2021,22:06:23 )

Of course he can, if you lose supporter after the race, you just download the data normally? You lose all the previous races that are stored on GPRO, same as now, nothing would change if you stop between 0 and 0.5 or -0.5 and 0.

If you become supporter again, that race will be available to view in the future.

Edit: You technically get a free race of supporter by going into negatives, so I don't know why anyone wouldn't want that :P
Teagarden Wrecks
(Grupi Amateur - 44)

Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #14 Postuar 23 Tetor 2021, 22:26:50 Citim 
Quote ( Ethan Littlejohns @ October 23rd 2021,22:24:59 )

Edit: You technically can get a free race of supporter by going into negatives, so I don't know why anyone wouldn't want that :P

Apparently free, is bad.
Faqe [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Debts of supporter credits Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë