Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 5 [67 8 9 10 » Ga naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: Team Evolution Recruiting 283 antwoorden
Mihai Mihaescu
(Groep Pro - 4)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #151 geplaatst Feb 9 2012, 14:39:10 Quote 
Well I have the honor for today's bump and while I'm here I would like to write a few words about how it is to be part of Evolution one season after I joined.
I play GPRO because I like the challenge, discovering the secrets of the game, being successful. But somehow that is not enough. Fun it's definitively a big part of the game. In order to have fun I needed a bunch of like-minded intelligent people, sharing the same objectives in the game, knowledgeable enough to be able to give me precious advice when I needed it, always there to help and share a laugh with.
Well, I pretty much found what I was looking for here in Evolution.

If you happen to search for similar things like I did, send your application.

Cheers.
Ryan Clarke
(Groep Rookie - 170)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #152 geplaatst Feb 9 2012, 14:40:30 Quote 
i sent in an application to Jordan and I didn't here anything back. Will I hear anything at all or will I just be ignored?
Dan Goss
(Groep Rookie - 193)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #153 geplaatst Feb 9 2012, 16:10:34 (laatst aangepast Feb 9 2012, 16:15:03 door Dan Goss) Quote 
were discussing all the applications, you will hear back from someone when a decision is made. ^
Bachtiar Mahardhika
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Indonesië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #154 geplaatst Feb 10 2012, 06:41:55 Quote 
hi..
our recruitment is still open ..
send your application if you wanna join us..
Dan Goss
(Groep Rookie - 193)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #155 geplaatst Feb 11 2012, 14:11:33 Quote 
Hi guys, we are still recruiting so send your applications to me or anyother member of the team and we will get back to you when a dicison has been made.
Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #156 geplaatst Feb 11 2012, 21:25:38 Quote 
RECRUITMENYT CLOSED!!!

Thank you for all your applications, we are delighted to welcome Tony Powell from Pro-13 to Evolution!!!
Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #157 geplaatst Apr 2 2012, 12:29:59 (laatst aangepast Apr 2 2012, 12:30:44 door Jordan Jeffery) Quote 
Hello GPRO,

We are sad to announce that our member Tony Powell has decided to leave us due to personal reasons. This means we now have an opening for a tenth manager.
As we have said before Evolution is an established team that can offer you superb activity, data, tools and everything else you need to succeed in GPRO.

If you would like to apply to join us, please send me a PM with all the information listed in post 143.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Bachtiar Mahardhika
(Groep Pro - 5)

Land:
Indonesië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #158 geplaatst Apr 3 2012, 10:18:17 Quote 
hi..

today is my duty to do daily bump..

Evolution search for active manager, please see post 143 for the details..

thanks..
Devashis Tamhane
(Groep Rookie - 60)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #159 geplaatst Apr 4 2012, 02:21:20 (laatst aangepast Apr 4 2012, 02:23:46 door Devashis Tamhane) Quote 
Its an early morning bump today,tony powell since joining evolution last season had struggled with time ,real life /personal life isses hindered his contribution towards evolution,in the best interest of the team he decidied to leave,we wish him all the best .so what does that mean we have one spot vacant for an active manager who posses ses the desire to move up the gpro ladder .Formed in season 22 since then evolution has soared and attained great height,promoting guys from rookie to masters gettimg them retained there.currently were having a season of consolidation.we will be moving up the ladder in the second half of the season next season we will be having 4 pros promoting masters .,1master to elite and 1rookie and ama promoting from their respective leagues.all we ask is activity,good managerial abilites any computer skills that can add to our repetuiare.all the details r posted above ,have a look and pm jordan.goodluck
Dariusz Płatek
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #160 geplaatst Apr 5 2012, 23:14:02 Quote 
We are looking for active and dedicated team mate. In our team we have got good spirit, many of jokes, good advices and sugestions. Also we are offering pretty nice tools and informations which will help you to reach elite!

Sam Spencer
(Groep Rookie - 74)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #161 geplaatst Apr 5 2012, 23:45:21 (laatst aangepast Apr 5 2012, 23:50:08 door Sam Spencer) Quote 
hi, i used to play this game but had to leave for a long while, but am back now. although i remember sucking pretty bad back then i have since got a much better grasp of the game and the technicality side of the game rather than random guessing. i am very active, and everyone has much more that they could learn, including myself and i would love to join your team :) i am also keen to help out other players with anything from navigating the site, to calculations for the right fuel and Tyre usage.
Eric Bolder
(Groep Pro - 1)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #162 geplaatst Apr 7 2012, 10:57:05 Quote 
Hello Everyone,

As said above we are looking for an active and dedicated manager, we have serious topic as the race topics and the compulsory data post topics and ofcourse there is also room for lots of fun! So are you an active manager, know the basics already and want to improve your gpro career to move to the top! Join us!
Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #163 geplaatst Apr 8 2012, 21:32:33 (laatst aangepast Apr 8 2012, 21:57:54 door Jordan Jeffery) Quote 
Hello again GPRO,

Team Evolution are a well established ever-growing team, we operate in a very professional manner and boast a vgery large quantity of data and tools. We have had manger reach Master with ease and we are due to have our first manager in elite very soon. On top of that we aren't afraid of having fun because, after all this is just a game!

So if you wouold like a fun filled yet professional team, then look no further, Team Evolution is the team for you!

Please see below for requiremnets:

Requirements
1- BE ACTIVE!!! (Participate in ALL races and join in with team discussions)
2- POST FREQUENTLY!!! (Post all compulsory info onto the team forum etc)
3A- HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF GPRO!!! (We don't want to waste time on the basics so having a couple of seasons experince is required)
4- TEAM PLAYER!!! (Always take team advice into consideration while making your own decisions, you should be willing to cooperate ,make suggestons on how to better Evolution.)
5- BE A SUPPORTER!!! (Essential for our team forum, livery!)
6- NO TEAM HOPPERS!!! (We are looking for long term managers ONLY please!!!)
7- KNOW THE BASICS OF EDEXCEl / GO!!!!! (Will aid you when using our tools.)

WHAT EVOLUTION CAN OFFER YOU:
1- A consistent top 100 team
2- One of the most friendly team atmospheres in GPRO!!!
3- Some state of the art tools and spreadsheets to make you as competitive as possible.
4-Systematic internal forum and superb activity!
5- A vast database that get's update after every race,guidance in key areas of the game and tips so your not kept wanting!
6- A fantastic history of managers who have progressed from rookie to masters in the coming seasons will be stepping foot into elite soon!
7- One of the most stunning team livieries in GPRO!and an end of season evolution awards ceremony,ur
chance to ger ur name onto evolutions hall of fame.

WHAT YOUR APPILCATION SHOULD CONTAIN:
1- An introduction to yourself. Perhaps including things like hobbies and personal traits (Eg: Humours, witty...)
2- Your GPRO history: How you found the game, your greatest moments so far, your thoughts on the game and your playing habits.
3- Your previous teams. A brief explanation of your team history, how your previous teams lacked, good points about previous teams and what you expect from teams. Please also give a valid explanation if you were a teamhopper.
4- Show your commitment and dedication levels to GPRO. Assure us that you will be active, post in ALLof the CDP topics and that you will NOT leak any of our DATA!
5-Computer Skills. Please explain any computer skills you have that may be of use to the team for assisting Dariusz and cowith tool making etc.
6- Your expectations from Evolution

Please send me a PM with your detailed application (details above)!

Team Profile: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=844

Thank you,

Jordan.

PLEASE NOTE: Supporter status is a COMPULSORY requirement at this stage, we will inform you if the situation changes.
Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #164 geplaatst Apr 10 2012, 00:10:39 Quote 

Hello again GPRO,

Team Evolution are a well established ever-growing team, we operate in a very professional manner and boast a vgery large quantity of data and tools. We have had manger reach Master with ease and we are due to have our first manager in elite very soon. On top of that we aren't afraid of having fun because, after all this is just a game!

So if you wouold like a fun filled yet professional team, then look no further, Team Evolution is the team for you!

Please see below for requiremnets:

Requirements
1- BE ACTIVE!!! (Participate in ALL races and join in with team discussions)
2- POST FREQUENTLY!!! (Post all compulsory info onto the team forum etc)
3A- HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF GPRO!!! (We don't want to waste time on the basics so having a couple of seasons experince is required)
4- TEAM PLAYER!!! (Always take team advice into consideration while making your own decisions, you should be willing to cooperate ,make suggestons on how to better Evolution.)
5- BE A SUPPORTER!!! (Essential for our team forum, livery!)
6- NO TEAM HOPPERS!!! (We are looking for long term managers ONLY please!!!)
7- KNOW THE BASICS OF EDEXCEl / GO!!!!! (Will aid you when using our tools.)

WHAT EVOLUTION CAN OFFER YOU:
1- A consistent top 100 team
3- Some state of the art tools and spreadsheets to make you as competitive as possible.
5- A vast database that get's update after every race,guidance in key areas of the game and tips so your not kept wanting!
6- A fantastic history of managers who have progressed from rookie to masters in the coming seasons will be stepping foot into elite soon!
7- One of the most stunning team livieries in GPRO!and an end of season evolution awards ceremony,ur
chance to ger ur name onto evolutions hall of fame.

WHAT YOUR APPILCATION SHOULD CONTAIN:
1- An introduction to yourself. Perhaps including things like hobbies and personal traits (Eg: Humours, witty...)
2- Your GPRO history: How you found the game, your greatest moments so far, your thoughts on the game and your playing habits.
3- Your previous teams. A brief explanation of your team history, how your previous teams lacked, good points about previous teams and what you expect from teams. Please also give a valid explanation if you were a teamhopper.
4- Show your commitment and dedication levels to GPRO. Assure us that you will be active, post in ALLof the CDP topics and that you will NOT leak any of our DATA!
5-Computer Skills. Please explain any computer skills you have that may be of use to the team for assisting Dariusz and cowith tool making etc.
6- Your expectations from Evolution

Please send me a PM with your detailed application (details above)!

Team Profile: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=844

Thank you,

Jordan.

PLEASE NOTE: Supporter status is a COMPULSORY requirement at this stage, we will inform you if the situation changes.
Mihai Mihaescu
(Groep Pro - 4)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #165 geplaatst Apr 10 2012, 17:29:12 Quote 
We received a few applications - Thank you! - but recruitment is still open so if you know you can add value to our team please send your application as detailed above.
Good luck!
Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #166 geplaatst Apr 12 2012, 20:09:36 Quote 
RECRUITMENT CLOSED

Team evolution would like to welcome Maciej Zaleski /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=1934 a manager with a strong mathematical background to its ranks.we wish him all the best and hope for a pleasant future for him at evolution.A special thanks to all those who applied . Team evolution.  
Devashis Tamhane
(Groep Amateur - 18)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (5)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #167 geplaatst Jun 22 2012, 07:05:41 (laatst aangepast Dec 17 2013, 21:29:01 door Kevin Parkinson) Quote 
Good Morning Boys and Girls,Ladies and Gentleman Out there.One of our inactive member will be leaving the team after this race.After many DNS in the past 5 seasons and an inconsistent team forum posting of various aspects Dan Goss will be leaving us at the end of this race.This opens up a perfect opportunity to one of you out there.
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=844

The Basic Requirements
1- Activity: It's the one word that defines Evolution! Evolution simply thrives on activity,when I say the word activity what does it mean /signify? Not spending hours and hours doing non productive thing on gpro,spending limited time ,but regularly posting the required data and other things in the team forum.
The team forum is a vital cog in the wheel as far as evolutions concerned! We have had 18000 odd team forum posts in 7 and half seasons.
Missing races .I would like to explain this more.We have a leverage for missing races provided you make your presence felt on the team forum .Our first priority is the development of the team instead of team points.If you have had a helping hand in the teams development the missing of races is spared.

2- Posting : You must not just be active on the race thread but also on the general forums and things of particular interests ,posting of CDP(Compulsory data posting) is a must!!!

3A- Have a basic understanding of the game : The game you are playing, your concepts should be clear ,ideally we want to spend less time on nooby issues but that doesnt mean no aid. help will be provided at all levels when required.

3B- We require a minimum of 2 seasons experience : This doesn't rule out
newcomers, so for newcomers that display sparks of potential and talent, apply and you may have a chance of being accepted!

4- Being a Team player : Always take team advice into consideration while making your own decisions, you should be willing to cooperate ,make suggestons on how to better Evolution. Basically we don't want a person who's in his own world.

5- Supporter Status : This is important because of how bigger role the internal team forum play's in the success of Evolution. So being a supporter is a MASSIVE advantage!!!

6- A strict no to team hoppers: You are not welcome ,we really hate team hoppers ,ideally we want someone who will have the tenacity to last for a long time! If you go to Evolutions team profile page you will see that 7 of our members have been with us for 6 seasons and have unlocked the team loyalty award with us! When members join they stay for a long time. We expect people who join Evolution to be loyal and stay with us for a long time, not just a few mere seasons.

7- Using of GO : Although not compulsory we do strongly advise the use of this fantastic tool to aid in your data collecting.

8- The basics of Excel should be clear : Evolution has it's own Excel wizards. A lot of them are Excel based so it will be an advantage for you if you know the basics of excel although help will always be at hand!
Also excel is very useful for data storage purposes.majority of our members operate on excel.

Guys will special computer ability,programming skills will be a big advantage

What Evolution Has to Offer

1- 7 top Hundred finishes in 9 seasons.Currently 9TH In the standings.But we dont attach much importance to the team standings.

Get ready for Eric Bolders super sick sense of humour and our very own Clown Jordan Jeffery! If that was not enough meet Mihai Mihaescu the guys who knocked everyone out in the last 2 season awards to bag the [Funny pink elephant Award]. If you are a guy depressed and rejected by girls learn from the girl friend experts like Maciej,Dariusz,Kevin and Bachtiar,Im sure their input will better your personal life.!!!

3- Some state of the art tools and spreadsheets to make you as competitive as possible.Some lethal tools being formulated.

6- A fantastic history of managers who have progressed from Rookie to Masters in the coming seasons will be stepping foot into elite soon!

7- One of the most stunning team livieries in GPRO and an end of season evolution awards ceremony,ur chance to ger ur name onto evolutions hall of fame.

Details your application should contain

4- Show your commitment and dedication levels to GPRO. Assure us that you will be active, post in ALL of the CDP topics and that you will NOT leak any of our DATA!

5-Computer Skills. Please explain any computer skills you have that may be of use to the team for assisting us with tool making etc.

6- Your expectations from Evolution.

Thanks for your time .Take care to read thoroughly through this.If you have any problems feel free to pm any of the Evolutioners.Also this thread is not the place to spam or post your queries.

Applications to our current team forum moderator
Jordan Jeffery
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=101291
or
Myself
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=145921
Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #168 geplaatst Jun 23 2012, 23:45:07 Quote 
Good evening gpro, as my teammate Deta, mentioned above, one of our members has left us after 8 seasons of service. This means that we have an opening for a brand new member! So if you think have all the qualities mentioned above drop me a PM!

Good luck!
Eric Bolder
(Groep Pro - 1)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (5)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #169 geplaatst Jun 24 2012, 14:49:46 Quote 
Time for the daily bumpity bumb. When there are some commercials during the F1 race of Spain, then it is the perfect time to evaluate what you want in GPRO. If you are looking for a good team and what to build something nice in gpro then this is the perfect place

Are you active and dedicated and have all the assets mentioned in the 2nd post above then apply!!!
Kevin-Jon Manning
(Groep Rookie - 183)

Land:
Barbados 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #170 geplaatst Jun 25 2012, 19:03:00 Quote 
For today's daily bump........ We've goten a few stunning applications and therefore the benchmark has been been laid.:)

Applications remain open at this time, so don't miss out on the team that is "Evolving to be the BEST"

foward all applications to devashis tamhane or myself (Unfortunately JJ is out of contact for a few days)
Mihai Mihaescu
(Groep Pro - 4)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #171 geplaatst Jun 26 2012, 22:22:20 Quote 
Alright ladies and gents, here we go, last chance (not really) to apply for the opening in our team. It's now, later or never!
All the details are in Deva's post up there so if you think you can make it, go for it and send your application to Deva. Good night, and good luck!
Maciej Zaleski
(Groep Rookie - 36)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (3)
Oud bericht #172 geplaatst Jun 27 2012, 15:18:17 (laatst aangepast Jun 27 2012, 15:18:42 door Maciej Zaleski) Quote 
Gentlemen, applications deadline is set at 20:00 CET on Sunday, so that we can announce our decision before Tuesday's race!

If you haven't contacted us yet and you feel you meet our requirments and that we can meet your expectations feel free to send your application to Devashis Tamhane /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=145921 or myself.
Devashis Tamhane
(Groep Amateur - 18)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #173 geplaatst Jun 28 2012, 19:01:06 Quote 
Sunday is just a few days away.So not much time left folks for you'l to get your applications in. With just a few hours left for the second Euro Cup semi-final now would be a good time for you to start if you haven't written an application yet.You won't be gaining any advantage by delaying your applications cause we already have got quite a few stunning ones.You can mail anyone of the Evolutioners or myself cause are boxes are open for domination during the recruitment period :O.Goodluck.
Bachtiar Mahardhika
(Groep Pro - 5)

Land:
Indonesië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #174 geplaatst Jun 29 2012, 15:31:08 Quote 
Thanks to everyone who has already applied..
Sunday is aproaching very fast, feel free to send your application if you wanna become a part of Evolution..
Sam Durrant
(Groep Amateur - 43)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #175 geplaatst Jun 30 2012, 15:39:34 (laatst aangepast Jun 30 2012, 15:40:43 door Sam Durrant) Quote 
Tommorow is the dadline guys, don't miss your chance to become one of Evolutions finest! I don't think I need to give any other reason to send an application in other than take a look at what we Are achieving this season, promoting guys out of any level of the game, we're currently sitting inside the top 10 this season!

If you wish to be a part of this success, send an application to any of our guys and it will make its way on to our forum to discuss further, don't miss your chance!!

Devashis Tamhane
(Groep Amateur - 18)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #176 geplaatst Jul 1 2012, 06:23:29 (laatst aangepast Jul 1 2012, 06:45:11 door Devashis Tamhane) Quote 
Ladies and Gentleman just under 14 hours left for the deadline which is 20.00pm CET. We have got loads of applications and I would like to thank each one of you that applied .
If anyone is still interested in applying all the details are given on my post 167.
The current progress of the team is a testimony to the hardwork put in by the team since its establishment.We currently boast an extremely active, intuitive and exciting forum .Over 18000 forum posts in 7 and half seasons. We are constantly developing new and exciting ideas that make our future look even brighter!
Quote ( Devashis Tamhane @ June 28th 2012,19:01:06 )

You can mail anyone of the Evolutioners or myself cause are boxes are open for domination during the recruitment period :O

Thanks and Goodluck to all those who have applied.

Quote ( Eric Bolder @ June 25th 2012,12:48:20 )

Well it's one for the other.
With a voice full of fire,
We will drive to victory! (8)

There's no-one who'll stop us
cause they won't believe
the strength of Evolution Unity!! (8)

We'll tear down the walls
and march into their cities.
They'll surrender by what they'll see. (8)

We're bringing the love while
we're spreading the word
with our little big army. (8)

There's no time to waste,
grab your things, don't be late.
Come on and follow us. (8)

Folloooooow team Evo-lu-tion!
Folloooooow team Evo-lu-tion! (8)

Jordan Jeffery
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #177 geplaatst Jul 1 2012, 16:42:24 (laatst aangepast Jul 1 2012, 16:48:24 door Jordan Jeffery) Quote 
Please excuse the second bump but I would like to announce that we are NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS!!! We will use the time between now and 20:00cet to make our desicion!

Thank you and good luck to all that have applied!

Regards,

Team Evolution.
Remigijus Lialys
(Groep Amateur - 53)

Land:
Litouwen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #178 geplaatst Jul 1 2012, 18:03:06 Quote 
Wow now i need papcorns and beer :-).
Eric Bolder
(Groep Pro - 1)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #179 geplaatst Jul 1 2012, 20:08:52 Quote 
Allright ladies and gentleman.

Team evolution would like to welcome Diego Borcoi to the team!!

Diego, an F1 enthusiast and a numbersman should fit in perfectly! We wish him all the best and who knows he will have a nice and long future at evolution.

Thanks to all who Applied.

Team Evolution.

[youtube=XUgBcvtojOo][/youtube]
Paul Bright
(Groep Rookie - 319)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #180 geplaatst Jul 1 2012, 20:13:13 Quote 
Congrats to Diego you've joined a very good team.

and thanks to Evolution for considering my Application it's never nice to lose out but when it's to a quality manager it's kind of ok ;D
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 5 [67 8 9 10 » Ga naar pagina:

Antwoord op dit bericht