Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Andromeda Racing - Recruitment Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Ga naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: Andromeda Racing - Recruitment 238 antwoorden
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #211 geplaatst Jun 14 2021, 09:24:39 (laatst aangepast Jun 14 2021, 09:25:23 door Richard Robin Paukson) Quote 
Bump! Andromeda Racing Titan is still accepting applications! Pease refer to the previous post or send me a PM for more details.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #212 geplaatst Jun 15 2021, 20:05:12 Quote 
Bump!

There's still time to apply to Andromeda Racing Titan! PM me for details.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #213 geplaatst Jun 18 2021, 12:43:10 Quote 
Andromeda Titan is looking for a replacement to one of our managers who has gone MIA, so I will re-post our recruitment message.

This is the opportunity you've all been waiting for! Andromeda Racing Titan has an opening!

As you could probably guess, we're part of the Andromeda family. We have a mix of more and less experienced managers currently. Last season was our best by far, cracking into the top 50 of the Team Standings. We're looking for someone ambitious who could help us take the next step on our journey. You don't even need to have Pro experience or mountains of data, as long as you're willing to learn and improve, and contribute to the team's success. As we are not a consistent top team yet, you will have relative freedom to build your long term plans and goals.

The Andromeda family has an external forum and a setup tool that's getting more accurate every season. There is also a Skype chat where you can chat with members of other teams in the Andromeda family.

Regardless of what level of the game you're at currently, don't hesitate to send me a PM with your application. If you don't know what to write about then you can check out our team information which has a few bullet points you can address: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1843 Also, if you don't have time to write down your application immediately, or want to ask for additional information, you can still send me a PM to let me know you're interested.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see your application in my inbox soon. :)
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 57)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #214 geplaatst Jun 22 2021, 20:30:01 Quote 
Bump!

We're still looking for a potential replacement to one of our members! You can contact me via PM or refer to the post above for additional information.
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #215 geplaatst Sep 3 2021, 20:37:30 Quote 
Unfortunately a member of Solaris has vanished, so we're on the lookout for a replacement. Check Richard's post above for details of what we offer, and send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions about Andromeda.
Matthew Knowles
(Groep Amateur - 62)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #216 geplaatst Sep 14 2021, 14:13:50 (laatst aangepast Sep 14 2021, 14:17:05 door Matthew Knowles) Quote 
Andromeda Orion looking for new family member
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2402

Unfortunately One of our log time members is retiring at the end of the season.
Due to real life work commitments taking up ever increasing amounts of time.

So Andromeda Orion will be on the look out for a new recruit to join the family for next season regardless of game experience as were happy to train guide newbies as were all new once.

when it comes to Experienced players we generally prefer people that haven't switched teams every five minutes.. As we are looking for a long term solution rather than a short term fix.

Everyone is completely free to follow their own goals
Teaching and training is via skype
So skype is essential really for us at Orion
some of us from cross team get together for races days on there

If your interested in Orion please message Athol for a chat
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=914410

---Andromeda Solaris----

Are also recruiting due to a team member going awol
so there's also an opening here with another great team part of the same
Andromeda family

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1309

for Details Drop Cal a line..
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=848905

I can personally vouch for cal as great team boss he helped me so much during my early days
as a Solaris rookie in the game. and hes not lost any of his enthusiasm for GPRO
so Solaris is also a great place to be experienced or not.

Matthew Knowles
(Groep Amateur - 62)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #217 geplaatst Sep 19 2021, 14:07:12 (laatst aangepast Sep 19 2021, 14:25:02 door Matthew Knowles) Quote 
At the end of the season one of our regulars is retiring as he is a motorbike instructor and is just so busy hes finding it hard to dedicate
as much timer to the game sadly

So We at Andromeda Orion Racing are looking to recruit someone who's friendly social,
and doesn't mind using skype as the main mode of communication,

We just use group chat so its pretty much like whats app so its easier to share photos for teaching purposes of drivers staff facilities etc
Race plans

Team members can pop in as much or as little as they like or just when they need advice.
Normally we get together on race days but not so many as the old days
of courses its nice a nice bonus if people are more active social in the group too

As a team we have Developed quite a broad knowledge of the game now and lots of us have been to pro but like hanging in ama mostly slowly building back up
and were always happy to share our advice and help as we all want to do our best and help each other todo the same as a collective.

We will Happily provide our team members with assistance in

---- Set ups, strategy
---- drivers, sponsors, etc.
---- Everything you need to be ready for race day
---- to learn and grow
---- progress in the game in all areas
---- plus friendship

if this something that would interest you take a peak at our team site here
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2402

And if your interested write a little message to our Team boss Athol.
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=914410

Saying hello and a little about your love for the game?, where your at currently?
and where you would like to go? and why you would like to join.
all levels and abilities welcome.

Another Great Team from the Andromeda Family Solaris
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1309

are also looking for one new member
any experience levels welcome

If you're interested in joining Solaris, send a message to Calum via PM.
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=848905

Don't worry too much about the message; we would just like to know a little bit about you to ensure that you are the right fit for our team. We would like to know:
- Who you are
- Your interests
- Why you would like to join our team
- What your goals are in GPRO

Happy Racing

Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #218 geplaatst Dec 2 2021, 18:26:13 Quote 
Hello, everyone!

It's that time of year again: Christmas? No, you silly! :) Andromeda Racing Titan is recruiting! We have a free spot waiting just for you! Whether you're an experienced manager or just starting out, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. We have managers who have experience in Pro and Master and can help you reach those heights as well, perhaps you could even become the first Titan to grace Elite with your presence? The choice is yours.

From you, we expect some kind of ambition - knowing what goals you want to reach in the game and what you want to improve. Activity and willingness to contribute to the success of the team are also important aspects.

The Andromeda family has an external forum and a tool that's getting more accurate every season. There is also a Skype chat where you can chat with members of other teams in the Andromeda family.

Regardless of what level of the game you're at currently, don't hesitate to send me a PM with your application. If you don't know what to write about then you can check out our team information which has a few questions/points you can address: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1843 Also, if you don't have time to write down your application immediately, or want to ask for additional information, you can still send me a PM to let me know you're interested.

All the best in the season, and I expect to see you to make the right choice: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035 :)
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #219 geplaatst Dec 5 2021, 18:50:23 (laatst aangepast Dec 5 2021, 18:51:02 door Richard Robin Paukson) Quote 
Time to hurry up! Titan is offering a 2-for-1 deal right now! Grab a friend and apply and you could both be able to join the team! Don't miss out on this special offer! Make sure to apply as soon as possible, or you will regret it! :)

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #220 geplaatst Dec 7 2021, 09:56:15 (laatst aangepast Dec 7 2021, 09:56:39 door Richard Robin Paukson) Quote 
Andromeda Titan is still missing some parts of the source code. Come and help us find them! :)

Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #221 geplaatst Feb 22 2022, 17:49:26 (laatst aangepast Feb 22 2022, 17:50:12 door Richard Robin Paukson) Quote 
Andromeda Racing Titan is looking for a replacement to an inactive team mate as of now. We offer a Skype chat involving people from all teams in the Andromeda family and we're also making preparations for a Discord server (involving only Titan at first). We have many managers with experience in Pro and Master but haven't been able to reach Elite yet. As is customary, we have a tool for the basic stuff and plenty of data on the external forum, and are slowly working on improving our game knowledge and formulae.

Whether you are a manager who's just starting out or an experienced one looking to progress together with a group of like-minded individuals, your application will not be overlooked. The most important thing we expect from you is to not miss races. We also expect you to have a drive to improve in the game. You are very free to follow your own plans and learn things at a comfortable pace to achieve your goals.

To apply or to ask additional information, just send me a PM: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035 In the message, write a little bit about yourself, hwo you found GPRO, and what you can contribute to the team and what you'd like to achieve in the game. Please consider that your application or parts of it might be shared with the rest of the team. If you are against this, then you should state so in the message.

I look forward to reading your application. :)
Richard
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #222 geplaatst Maa 4 2022, 16:06:35 Quote 
We're still looking for applicants. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #223 geplaatst Maa 8 2022, 17:30:05 Quote 
Still waiting. :)

Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #224 geplaatst Apr 8 2022, 16:30:26 Quote 
Looking for a team? If so then it's your lucky day, because Andromeda Racing Titan (https://gpro.net/gb/TeamOverview.asp) has a vacancy! We offer the usual basics: essential Excel-based tools, plenty of data, a Skype chat with members from all the Andromeda teams, and a helpful contingent of managers. Our idea of a parallel Discord server to the Skype chat has been in the background for a while, but we're expecting to get it rolling before the start of summer.

We are looking for a manager, who is preferably in Amateur. We have, however, given plenty of chances to Rookies and recently returned players so don't hesitate to contact us, regardless of group. Our #1 priority is that you are able to get a car on track or setup a holiday in due time in case you can't do it yourself. A huge bonus to your chances of getting accepted would be willingness to help us expand the capabilities of our tools. You don't have to know how Excel works, even something as simple as collecting or categorizing data can be immensely helpful.

If you feel like we can help improve your GPRO experience, then please send me a message: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035 In your application, please tell us about who you are, your GPRO career, how you would be able to contribute to the team, and what you would expect from us. If anything in this post was left unclear then feel free to ask for additional information as well. Please consider that your application or parts of it might be shared with the rest of the team. If you are against this, then you should state so in the message.

Have a good day
Richard
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 16)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #225 geplaatst Apr 15 2022, 18:05:31 Quote 
Andromeda Racing Titan currently has 2 open spots. Please send me a PM if you're interested: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 16)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #226 geplaatst Apr 19 2022, 15:42:57 (laatst aangepast Apr 19 2022, 15:53:48 door Richard Robin Paukson) Quote 
Titan /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1843 is still looking for managers. The relevant info is above. You can express your interest here: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Amateur - 39)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #227 geplaatst Apr 20 2022, 18:40:31 Quote 
Solaris also has one spot open due to an inactive team member. We offer all the same tools as Richard has described above and are happy to take on anyone who is enthusiastic and committed, whether that's a GPRO veteran looking for a new team or a rookie aiming to learn a bit about the game and progress through the ranks.

If you're interested, send a PM my way: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=848905
Richard Robin Paukson
(Groep Amateur - 16)

Land:
Estland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #228 geplaatst Apr 29 2022, 17:35:00 Quote 
Titan has filled one of the spots. Don't miss your chance to apply for our second vacancy: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=358035
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Amateur - 39)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #229 geplaatst Jun 12 2022, 21:34:21 Quote 
Solaris has unfortunately lost a couple of members to real life, which means we will soon have two spots to fill.

Recently we have maintained a solid group of core players and learned and progressed together. Across our 4 teams we have a wealth of experience at Rookie and Amateur, and a good grasp of what it takes to succeed at Pro. While our forays into Master have so far been short-lived, we hope to gain a foothold there once we have some more experience at that level.

We can offer tools to help with setup and planning, along with an external team forum, Skype chat, and a newly set up Discord group for ease of communication. The more experienced heads in the team are always happy to give their opinions and insights if you need some advice too.

If you're interested in joining our family, send me a PM: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=848905

Venus also has one space open for a female manager. Both teams share the same tools and communication, so if the above appeals to you, apply to Gina: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=929343
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #230 geplaatst Nov 3 2022, 21:53:47 Quote 
One of Solaris's members has become inactive, so there will soon be a space available. See the previous post for what we offer, and if you're interested in joining us then send a PM my way.
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #231 geplaatst Nov 8 2022, 20:33:22 Quote 
Still looking for one manager to fill our empty spot!
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #232 geplaatst Dec 20 2022, 18:30:59 Quote 
Andromeda Racing currently has 2 open spots available ahead of the new season, one in my team Solaris and one with Gina in Venus.

Solaris: /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1309
Venus: /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2404

We have a good track record when it comes to helping managers develop through Rookie and Amateur, with many going on to establish themselves at Pro. For the past few seasons we have had at least a couple of our teams inside the top 100 teams in the final standings.

We're looking for managers who are keen to learn and progress through the ranks with us. We can offer tools to help with setup and strategy, as well as advice on things like drivers and technical directors. As long as you qualify for every race, we will be happy to have you.

PM either myself or Gina if you're interested in joining the Andromeda family.
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Master - 5)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #233 geplaatst Jun 21 2023, 20:06:50 Quote 
Andromeda Racing Solaris has a spot open once again which we're looking to fill for the start of S94. We have our own setup tool and can help with things like drivers and TDs.

We recently expanded to 5 teams and have an active Discord server, so it would be beneficial if you were able take part in discussions there. It also makes it easier to ask our more experienced members for guidance when you need it, as well as giving us somewhere to hang out during the races.

We are open to managers at all levels. As long as you are keen to learn and progress and will qualify for every race, we will be happy to have you.

If that sounds like what you're looking for, send me a PM and we'll see if we click: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=848905
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #234 geplaatst Jun 25 2023, 11:56:57 Quote 
Post-reset bump!
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #235 geplaatst Sep 12 2023, 19:41:10 Quote 
Andromeda Racing Solaris lost a team member at the start of the season, so we're looking for a new member to fill our final spot (and the final spot in our family). See above for what we can offer you, and send me a message if you're interested!
Calum MacKinnon
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #236 geplaatst Sep 15 2023, 20:06:05 Quote 
Still looking for our 10th team member! PM me if you're interested in joining the Andromeda Racing family.
Matthew Knowles
(Groep Amateur - 42)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #237 geplaatst Sep 28 2023, 11:41:00 Quote 
Andromeda Racing Solaris is looking for a tenth manager..

We have a freindly helpful team with a discord group for the whole famliy.
a good excel based tool for planning
so if your looking for a happy helpfull commuity to race with and help you grow please send an application to /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=848905

Andromeda Racing Antares will also be looking for a manager as one of the guys is retireing at end of the season.. they are relatively new to the family and are full of passion to learn grow go forwards
Feel free to contact Elina for any info /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=913044
or /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=358035

Happy racing and get those applications in if this sounds like its for you ;)
Adrian Woods
(Groep Amateur - 7)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #238 geplaatst Okt 9 2023, 23:34:32 Quote 
Andromeda Racing Orion are looking for a new member to complete the team. Ideally we'd like someone with a bit of experience, but will consider any application.
If you're interested, drop me a message, and we can have a chat.
Torbjorn Carlson
(Groep Amateur - 60)

Land:
Zweden 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #239 geplaatst Okt 29 2023, 11:38:17 Quote 
Bump.

Andromeda Racing Orion are looking for two member to complete the team. Ideally we'd like someone with a bit of experience, but will consider any application.
If you're interested, drop me a message, and we can have a chat.
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Ga naar pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Andromeda Racing - Recruitment Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst

Antwoord op dit bericht