Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Forum games > [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 196 [197198 » Отиди на страница:
Автор Тема: [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] 5922 отговори
Stuart McIntyre
(Група Pro - 21)

Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (0)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #5878 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 03:47:04 (редактирано 25 Дек 2014 г. 03:50:21 от Stuart McIntyre) Цитат 
Yea, big error

But then again, he would not know I was blocked.
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5879 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 04:06:01 Цитат 
Quote ( Stuart McIntyre @ December 25th 2014,03:47:04 )

Yea, big error

But then again, he would not know I was blocked.

You should have posted that too.
Stuart McIntyre
(Група Pro - 21)

Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5880 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 04:08:26 Цитат 
I didn't know, but yea I should have put that info in a thread with myself, I learn
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5881 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 04:35:41 Цитат 
Re: tims "game was dragged out"

This was a result of a mafia member being able to be janitored. I would have pushed to lynch kevin mu h much earlier in the game if there had not been a chance of mafia being around.

Kevin as cult would have wanted to avoid lynching mafia. While he would not know who is mafia, he would have pressed for more townish looking players to be lynched until the game got down to 3 or 4 people.

Thus, kevin would be showing tells of who he thought was mafia, by not pressing for their lynch.

I still find it funny that some people believed he was not cult, though with the odd role you gave jimmy it actually was slightly possible (but michal being redirected to a tp when he got the result is highly unlikely).

There was a slight chance of mafia still being around. At first i thought they were someone not feeling pressure, and waiting until the end to make a final kill that would end the game.... the last mafia being a mafia spy (and not being auto recalled on last main kafia death) also had an outside chance (though i found that unlikely, as only iorga really would have fit it).
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5882 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 04:38:36 Цитат 
Quote ( Stuart McIntyre @ December 25th 2014,04:08:26 )

I didn't know, but yea I should have put that info in a thread with myself, I learn

Yes, as stupid as it might sound....

You should always post your night actions in your qt..... even if you are a cult recruiter without any followers yet.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Група Elite)

Страна:
Индия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5883 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 06:08:02 Цитат 
Got over finally /o\

So Mikko was scum too :{)

Daniel why lynch me instead of Kevin?

Alex killing Finn was really bad play IMO.

Also why they didn't factional kill on N1?

Noel protected himself on the right night. Jack was blocked on the right night. They ended up targeting the bomb. Too many things went wrong for the admins.
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5884 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 06:09:32 Цитат 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ December 25th 2014,06:08:02 )

Got over finally /o\

So Mikko was scum too :{)

Daniel why lynch me instead of Kevin?

Also why they didn't factional kill on N1?

Noel protected himself on the right night. Jack was blocked on the right night. They ended up targeting the bomb. Too many things went wrong for the admins.

Slight chance you were mafia..... kevin was not a threat.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Група Elite)

Страна:
Индия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5885 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 06:27:02 Цитат 
Well if I was mafia I'd have lynched you on the day Kevin was pushing it.

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 23rd 2014,16:10:42 )

Shoaib, will you be voting Daniel, given what you said you would consider today, or was that just talk to get you out of the lynch?
The latter :{P I was never going to lynch Daniel. Certainly not before you.
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5886 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 06:38:33 Цитат 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ December 25th 2014,06:27:02 )

Well if I was mafia I'd have lynched you on the day Kevin was pushing it.

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 23rd 2014,16:10:42 )

Shoaib, will you be voting Daniel, given what you said you would consider today, or was that just talk to get you out of the lynch? The latter :{P I was never going to lynch Daniel. Certainly not before you.

There was definitely a chance though, just not much of one. With kevin not being a threat, at all... there was no reason not to act on that chance.

It boiled down to what you would have done to me on night 1 if you were mafia. Had you been a rolecop, i would have expected an earlier push for my lynch (day 2 and 3).

Watcher is possible, but would have expected a push for kirsty and kras to be lynched day 2 or 3.

Redirector or bus driver could not be true because i got kirstys vote and kirsty saw me visit her.

Really voyuer was the only possibility, which really isnt used much for mafia roles, and would be unlikely to be used as a one shot role as part of a joat on night 1. The fact that jack flipped mafia joat made you also being a mafia joat less likely.

All in all, it was a little far fetched for you to be mafia, but was possible. It was also possible you were cult recruited on night 1 (or, while extremely unlikely because of the kevin thing, night 2). So, if no other threat exists, may as well remove the small percentage chance. At worst it would just drag the game an additional day.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Група Elite)

Страна:
Индия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5887 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 06:47:57 Цитат 
Well from your perspective it was the right percentage play possibly, as you knew you're town and therefore could control the lynch.

I also had a nagging suspicion that Gareth had been culted. His play was consistently focused on getting lynches done, anyone would do.
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5888 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 06:53:38 (редактирано 25 Дек 2014 г. 07:20:29 от Daniel Douglas) Цитат 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ December 25th 2014,06:47:57 )

Well from your perspective it was the right percentage play possibly, as you knew you're town and therefore could control the lynch.

I also had a nagging suspicion that Gareth had been culted. His play was consistently focused on getting lynches done, anyone would do.

Still should have been ok if he was cult... as i controlled enough votes to end the game.

Of course the arguement could be made that cults win condition could be to equal the number of town.... but something every mod should look out for when making win conditions are situations where scum equalling town and town still having a chance to win.

A vig, double voter, vote theif, and bomb are all examples of roles existing which could give town a chance to win even if they equal or are fewer than mafia in numbers (same applies to cult, with exception of bomb).

Plus, for gareth to have been culted, it would have had to happen on night 2 which is unlikely with kevins deal, then you still have nar to think about.
Kevin Parkinson
(Група Pro - 18)

GPRO Екип
  Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5889 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:17:08 Цитат 
Considering I think I didn't have a hope in he'll since night 2, and that was before the investigation result against me, I thought I did ok :)

Actually confident that I would have won the game if I had managed to get rid of Daniel, but I left that too late before realising so had no chance of getting enough votes for that with Sho's result, and all other results conspiring against me.

Going to read the QTs now and find out who Stuart failed to recruit on night 1 and how Mikko died lol :)

Merry Christmas, everyone. Especially Kirsty :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Група Pro - 18)

GPRO Екип
  Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5890 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:23:45 Цитат 
Thanks for hosting, Tim. It was a good game.
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5891 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:24:35 Цитат 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 25th 2014,09:17:08 )

Considering I think I didn't have a hope in he'll since night 2, and that was before the investigation result against me, I thought I did ok :)

Actually confident that I would have won the game if I had managed to get rid of Daniel, but I left that too late before realising so had no chance of getting enough votes for that with Sho's result, and all other results conspiring against me.

Going to read the QTs now and find out who Stuart failed to recruit on night 1 and how Mikko died lol :)

Your chances of winning on your own were pretty close to nothing. Anyone with any sense would have lynched you when only 3 remained. Maybe if chew was still alive you could pull it off, but anyway.

As much as the likes of folks like kirsty will complain about the game, it was definitely good for a few laughs.... i got a kick out of your play for sure.

I thought about lynching gareth at the end (over multiple days if need be) just to torment you and tim... but figured i had better nit in case you had a win condition that would allow you to win if you equalled town (such a condition would be wrong in my book).
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5892 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:25:33 Цитат 
Just to spoil your fun....

Stuart failed to recruit me on night 1 lol.

Think of the laughs we could have had!
Kirsty Ridley
(Група Amateur - 59)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5893 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:37:07 Цитат 

:P you too

This game was impossible to work out!
Alex Herban
(Група Pro - 10)

Страна:
Румъния 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5894 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:39:54 Цитат 

I had to try removing the PRs. Given D4 end there was a good chance of Finn blocking Krasimir. I was more afraid of being tracked.

But I think they should have killed Finn right after learning his role.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Група Elite)

Страна:
Индия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5895 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:41:08 Цитат 
Reading the admin QT, they were nearly as confused as the rest of us. lol
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5896 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:41:39 Цитат 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ December 25th 2014,09:37:07 )

:P you too

This game was impossible to work out!

The janitor bomb definitely was odd... a fairly substantial negative utility towards town.

Mafias poor play also contributed a lot.

The game on a whole was well balanced i think.... town got extremely lucky with poor play by multiple scum groups.

I mean... sk killing cult leader on night 2.
Survivor being modkilled.
Mafia royally screwing up night 1

If those three things had not happened, town would have had a very hard time winning.
Kevin Parkinson
(Група Pro - 18)

GPRO Екип
  Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5897 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:42:39 Цитат 
While I should have been lynched at 3 people, I feel I that if I'd reduced it to Gareth, Marvin and me, I could have swung the "mafia left" angle to get me the win. But, yeah, chances of me pulling off a win were virtually non-existent since night 2. I felt my play to avoid the mafia kill was needed, but I understood the downside of it and would have pointed to me being cult even without the investigation. But had to try and make some plays to have any hope.
Kirsty Ridley
(Група Amateur - 59)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5898 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:43:29 Цитат 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 25th 2014,09:42:39 )

While I should have been lynched at 3 people,

God knows why you were allowed to keep avoiding the lynch! It made no sense at all and drove me insane!
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5899 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:45:00 Цитат 
Quote ( Alex Herban @ December 25th 2014,09:39:54 )

I had to try removing the PRs. Given D4 end there was a good chance of Finn blocking Krasimir. I was more afraid of being tracked.

But I think they should have killed Finn right after learning his role.

Finn was going to get himself lynched. You removed a lynch candidate who was not a threat to you.

Sure you could have gotten blocked, but there probably was not a whole lot of chance on that happening. You would have been much better taking out a role which was a major threat, like kirsty or kras.
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5900 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:46:48 (редактирано 25 Дек 2014 г. 09:54:17 от Daniel Douglas) Цитат 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ December 25th 2014,09:43:29 )

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 25th 2014,09:42:39 )

While I should have been lynched at 3 people,
God knows why you were allowed to keep avoiding the lynch! It made no sense at all and drove me insane!

Ive explained why i didnt push his lynch. He was not a threat with my role in the game.

Now... if i had been something other than a vote theif or double voter... i would have pressed his lynch much earlier.

Lets just hope winkley doesnt read this game..... i dont want to hear the "see, even when someone has me for a character i cannot be lynched"
Chew Kai Wen
(Група Amateur - 89)

GPRO Екип
  Страна:
Сингапур 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5901 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 10:28:57 Цитат 
Good job town or Daniel in particular :D

Kudos to Kevin for good play though, you almost did the impossible, winning at an extreme disadvantage :p
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5902 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 10:35:34 Цитат 
Quote ( Chew Kai Wen @ December 25th 2014,10:28:57 )

Good job town or Daniel in particular :D

Kudos to Kevin for good play though, you almost did the impossible, winning at an extreme disadvantage :p

You need to change your name and picture.... everytime i see either i laugh at your claim!

:D
Chew Kai Wen
(Група Amateur - 89)

GPRO Екип
  Страна:
Сингапур 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5903 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 10:42:33 Цитат 
That shall be a reminder never to make that mistake again! :D
Janne Väänänen
(Група Master - 5)

Страна:
Финландия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5904 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 13:39:06 (редактирано 25 Дек 2014 г. 13:40:46 от Janne Väänänen) Цитат 
Survivor you fool....if that's not a record of some capacity I don't want to know about the actual one.

Cult leader you fool....if I have a gun and someone is acting like you I'm god damn gonna use it. Take a note :)

Town you fools...I still cannot believe Kevin was allowed to stay alive for so long, Daniel having "separate motives" or not.

Mafia you fools....the brutal lack of imagination in your flavours should be illegal. I should have been mafia and not a SK; speaking of whom - Fool me...for splurting out the silliest fake claim in my drawer when I thought the game was gone for me. Then Daryl happened and his killflavour made my stories suddenly plausible - all you fools...for not researching Sergi, his gpro posts are golden :)

GG Tim-O, I had a brilliant laugh about Daryl's role anyway :D and my post restriction forced me to be a tad creative too in order to avoid having a long walk to poland. Was fun trying to figure out ways to get annoyed at people.

ps. it's amusing how I suddenly became an experienced, dangerous player capable of staying alive between my 3rd and 4th mafia games ever.

pps. Kevin, it makes me satisfied you were so wrong about my slip :)

Gonna have another long break from mafia but looking forward to play another game after it with you guys.
Kevin Parkinson
(Група Pro - 18)

GPRO Екип
  Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #5905 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 13:41:50 Цитат 
Just finished reading the Dead thread. Thanks for the compliments, veiled as some were :)

Apologies that it may not have been great to watch near the end but I tried my hardest when I realised that there was no mafia left (no kill after Krasimir died made it pretty obvious) and then when I realised I couldn't win with Daniel alive, I had to do everything I could to try and get rid of him, and thought I might almost manage it at one point.

Well done to a few of the newer players, especially Vlad but also Kenny, and look forward to playing with you in the future.

Amusing to see Finn still appears to not have a clue on the Dead thread :)
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 2)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #5906 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 14:37:57 Цитат 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 25th 2014,13:41:50 )

Well done to a few of the newer players, especially Vlad but also Kenny,

Kenny?

The guy that spent the vast majority of day 1 refusing to answer any questions?
Daryl Gee
(Група Amateur - 4)

Страна:
Южна Африка 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #5907 публикувано 25 Дек 2014 г. 15:25:43 (редактирано 25 Дек 2014 г. 15:27:37 от Daryl Gee) Цитат 
I agree with Kevin. Both of them made some mistakes, but I think they'll develop into good players with a bit of experience.

Quite chuffed that I managed to read Kevin as scum early. So early, in fact, that I think most of my read was from before he was scum. That's how good I was this game. :)

Back to retirement for me, I think.

Thanks for hosting, Tim.
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 196 [197198 » Отиди на страница:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Forum games > [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми

Отговори в тази тема