Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > Soccer Manager [online game] Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de ignorados Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de observados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 143 144 [145 Ir para página:
Autor Tópico: Soccer Manager [online game] 4325 respostas
Stuart Gibson
(Grupo Retired)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #4321 Postado 3 Mar 2017, 18:47:17 (editado pela última vêz 3 Mar 2017, 19:12:28 por Stuart Gibson) Citar 
Quote ( David Rolleston @ March 3rd 2017,18:35:31 )

I have played the single player before Stu - keeping it simple for me:

- How many matches per week are played?
- Will they be played regardless of whether I remember to pick a team?
- Wehn can sign players?
- Basically do I need to be logging in every day?

cheers

Hey Dave, its similar to gpro where theres 2 league games per week and you can set this up whenever you like, although players fitness recovers each real life day youll know who will be fit or not if you need to pick your team a couple of days early.
If you forget to pick a team, the team thats still sitting in your tactics will be played unless theres an injured or suspended player, where the computer will switch him out for you.
You can sign players 48 hours from the game world opening (so managers can start bidding from Sunday around 3pm in europe, i forget the exact time i opened it).

Theres 2 transfer windows. Between turn 1 and 5, and between turn 12 and 15. The season is 22 turns.

In this league you start with no players and 180 mill to spend, so every player is sitting in the free agent list aside from players in external clubs (you can still bid on these too). They will go to the highest bidder, so choose wisely whether you want to pay over the top for someone or spend your cash on minimum bids for players that nobody else is bidding on. There will be a mad bidding war at the start, but itll calm down after a few days when people start to fill their squads, and in general nobody will blow their whole funds paying 80 mill for ronaldo when they know itll only leave them with 80m left to spend.

You dont need to log in every day, you can set your tactics anytime from the previous game to the next game. Cup games do come inbetween league games though, so some weeks you may have 3 games and have to manage players fitness/selections.

Hope that helps, anything else just ask away!
Stuart Foster
(Grupo Master - 4)

Moderador do tópico
  País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #4322 Postado 7 Jan 2018, 20:07:06 Citar 
Anybody out there still playing SM out of interest?
Mike Baston
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #4323 Postado 7 Jan 2018, 20:54:49 Citar 
Nah I stopped about a year ago.
Stuart Foster
(Grupo Master - 4)

Moderador do tópico
  País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #4324 Postado 7 Jan 2018, 22:12:04 Citar 
ahh ok...I did wonder if any of the games we had going were still running....used to be a pretty cool game as long as there were a few other actual managers.
Leo Longhi
(Grupo Amateur - 93)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #4325 Postado 9 Jan 2018, 17:39:47 Citar 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ January 7th 2018,20:07:06 )

Only sometime in SP
Zé Pedro Paula
(Grupo Rookie - 62)

País:
Moçambique 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #4326 Postado 19 Jun 2020, 19:02:45 (editado pela última vêz 19 Jun 2020, 19:04:23 por Zé Pedro Paula) Citar 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ January 7th 2018,20:07:06 )

Yup. Was my favorite online game 3 months ago.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 143 144 [145 Ir para página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > Soccer Manager [online game] Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de ignorados Adicionar este tópico à sua lista de observados

Responder a este tópico