Página « 1 2 3 ... 27 28 [29 Ir para página:
Autor Tópico: Amateur - 77 845 respostas
Žygimantas Butkus
(Grupo Amateur - 77)

País:
Lituânia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #841 Postado 5 Mar 2024, 11:57:55 Citar 
Any tips for a rookie that didn't expect to be promoted? :))
Christophe Valterin
(Grupo Amateur - 77)

País:
França 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #842 Postado 5 Mar 2024, 12:18:01 (editado pela última vêz 5 Mar 2024, 12:24:55 por Christophe Valterin) Citar 
Quote ( Žygimantas Butkus @ March 5th 2024,11:57:55 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

In a very condensed manner:
- You have some money to start with, that's good - so try to manage your budget as well as possible.
- You signed your driver mid-way through last season, so if his contract ends during this one, pick the new one with utmost care.
- Avoid improving your car too much, that would be very costly. A good driver and testing are better options.
- Even if you rank low near the end of the season, fight until the last race. Unlike in rookies, there are always a few players who consider saving some money on the maintenance of their car as the end of the season nears, so you may have a lot of technical problems and retirements in the last 1-2 races. That's when sometimes some low-ranked players record their best performance of the season and secure their place in Amateur for another year.

I hope that it'll help you a little. Good luck!

Žygimantas Butkus
(Grupo Amateur - 77)

País:
Lituânia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #843 Postado 5 Mar 2024, 12:24:44 Citar 
Quote ( Christophe Valterin @ March 5th 2024, 12:18:01)

Quote ( Žygimantas Butkus, March 5th 2024, 11:57:55)

&lt;!-- gpro_300x250 --&gt;

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

In a very condensed manner:
- You have some money, that's good - so try to manage your budget as well as possible.
- You signed your driver mid-way through last season, so if his contract ends during this one, pick the new one with utmost care.
- Avoid improving your car too much, that would be very costly. A good driver and testing are better options.
- Even if you rank low near the end of the season, fight until the last race. Unlike in rookies, there are always a few players who consider saving some money on the maintenance of their car as the end of the season nears, so you may have a lot of technical problems and retirements in the last 1-2 races. That's when sometimes some low-ranked players record their best performance of the season and secure their place in Amateur for another year.

I hope that it'll help you a little. Good luck

Thanks man. Appreciate it!
Christophe Valterin
(Grupo Amateur - 77)

País:
França 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #844 Postado 5 Mar 2024, 12:32:10 Citar 
You're very much welcome!

Another thing which I just thought about.

The first time I promoted to Amateur, I was way behind everyone at most races. So I bet everything on one race, at the Indianapolis Oval. Several races ahead, I started to improve my car, betting everything on pure speed, both by improving the right parts and testing the car before every race. When the big day arrive, I finished 11th instead of the usual 30+th. That was enough to stay in Amateur. After all, you just need ONE performance above the rest during the year.
Žygimantas Butkus
(Grupo Amateur - 77)

País:
Lituânia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #845 Postado 5 Mar 2024, 20:31:43 Citar 
Thanks again, I'll try my best to use your tips to stay here longer than a season :) Cheers!
Vesa Jääskeläinen
(Grupo Amateur - 77)

País:
Finlândia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #846 Postado 13 Mar 2024, 05:06:01 Citar 
missing only one 7 :)
Página « 1 2 3 ... 27 28 [29 Ir para página:

Responder a este tópico