Página « 1 2 3 ... 200 201 [202 Ir para página:
Autor Tópico: Master - 5 6049 respostas
Martin Granö
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Finlândia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (5)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6031 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 18:25:25 Citar 
Can i now get back money for three places lost every race this season? :) Would mean a lot. Thanks :)
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (2)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6032 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 18:28:49 Citar 
I personally think M5 should be reviewed separately, as all 3 promoters are allegedly DA. Promote Romain, Kuba and Joachim and then give me prize for 8th - will help me next season a lot lol
Luis Quintino Ferreira
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (3)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6033 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 18:37:04 Citar 

Quote ( Chris Shaw @ April 19th 2024,18:28:49 )

I personally think M5 should be reviewed separately, as all 3 promoters are allegedly DA. Promote Romain, Kuba and Joachim and then give me prize for 8th - will help me next season a lot lol

I agree. it wasn't fair what happened.
David Evans
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (4)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6034 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 18:49:03 Citar 
remove their season points and prize money and re-issue it to everyone else based on race results. Also reset any sponsor negotiations they had benefitted from
Harri Pakosta
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (0)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6035 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 19:12:42 Citar 
Well... looking at all the GPRO drama going on - seems like the perfect time to push to not relegate.
Harri Pakosta
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Estônia 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6036 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 20:15:18 Citar 
Oh... what a lovely start crash... apparently that is still a thing... haven't had one in a decade...

.. I hate Master...
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6037 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 21:32:05 Citar 
Lovely result, I am getting good at avoiding paying bonuses. I think this calls for a drink to celebrate, Martini shaken not stirred?
Kuba Szajbel
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Polônia 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (5)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6038 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 21:47:15 Citar 
Honestly, we have all been fucked and I don't see a good and fair solution to this situation. What bothers me is the absence of a clear explanation of the situation from admins and a straightforward communication of what happens next. You know, something like, 'Sorry, we messed up, we're freezing accounts from now on, promotions stay as they are.' Instead, there are some colorful flags, speculations, and so on. And it's still unclear with 4 races to go. If I were a manager who takes the game seriously and plans carefully the next steps, I'd be extremely frustrated.
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6039 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 22:08:41 Citar 
It messes everything up. Some lucky people have just got free uncontested sponsors, on 3 occasions I missed points finishes and also denied me my first ever master podiums (2x). I lost a sponsor after one of my points finishes. Staff markets and gonna be fun next season too!

however we cannot just delete those managers and recalculate - because if those managers didnt exist then someone else would be in that slot, someone else could be getting those results.

Probably the best voice we have is to unanimously request a way forwards that everyone supports, across Master and Elite.
Romain Lebreton
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
França 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6040 Postado 19 Abr 2024, 23:35:28 Citar 
That's a weird situation for sure...

The suspicion on these 3 account was already big starting this season but I was saying to myself that it was some kind of bad luck like few seasons ago if you were trying to promote against the Projet X. But in the end it's not the same as the Projet X were not cheating.

In the end I'm not the one who is the most affected as promotion seems almost certain now (and cup win too), but it definitely seems unfair that Eric will hold a promo spot and Alexander hold a retention one.

David Evans
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6041 Postado 20 Abr 2024, 00:10:44 Citar 
All should be deleted or reset to rookie. Its the only sensible thing. They have already taken away from many this season and shouldn't be allowed to simply continue on next season in the same division.
Dominik Karda
(Grupo Master - 1)

País:
República Checa 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6042 Postado 20 Abr 2024, 09:41:47 Citar 
Quote ( Romain Lebreton @ April 19th 2024,23:35:28 )

But in the end it's not the same as the Projet X were not cheating.
Projet X were not cheating, it was just their system of management that I really despised. This one is clear cut though and especially this late in the season, it changes a lot, and there will be some unwanted promotions for sure and maybe unwanted relegations too if, let's say someone in 26th goes down but there is still one Martini on positive money
Fabio Zambetta
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Itália 
Certificado: 
Gosto deste post (3)   Não gosto deste post (0)
Post antigo #6043 Postado 20 Abr 2024, 11:43:51 Citar 
These (this?) guys have been penalizing people even on the past seasons and groups, so I personally wouldn't ask any different treatment for our group or this specific wave of bans.
I feel just sorry for us all present and past managers who lost promo or got relegated or will get unplanned promo, and for those who lost sponsors and cash and whatever I'm forgetting to mention.

I just wonder if they'll steal top 10 final placement too, before resetting?

In general I'll accept whatever solution will be taken, and thanks for having cleaned the game a bit.

Also hope this people won't stop playing but -if allowed- will just restart the journey with a honest approach, as I believe more players means more fun. Even if the knowledge advantage they acquired, is gonna last longer than their bans, and this Is something to think about too.

Still, we don't know if these 3 guys here have been banned or they couldn't just play anymore their dirty game due to VPN restrictions. Could also be the latter.

Chris Shaw
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6044 Postado 21 Abr 2024, 22:24:10 Citar 
Did anyone see Eric’s balance in the last race so we can calculate if he will be negative?
Romain Lebreton
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
França 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6045 Postado ontem às 10:49:23 Citar 
Quote ( Chris Shaw @ April 21st 2024,22:24:10 )

Did anyone see Eric’s balance in the last race so we can calculate if he will be negative?

With the end of season bonus, he'll be back in positive...
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6046 Postado ontem às 10:50:59 Citar 
Yeah I was checking exactly that Romain
Romain Lebreton
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
França 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6047 Postado ontem às 14:11:38 Citar 
For exact numbers, he was at 39 032 657 $, and he's now at 29 427 238 $
That is 9 605 419 $ loss, which would mean -8 994 438 $ at the end of the season (not sure if some sponsors can leave him in such a small amount of time), easily filled by the end of season bonus.
Fabio Zambetta
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Itália 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6048 Postado ontem às 15:12:18 Citar 
He'll be at around $0 after the last race and if slightly negative, then eos bonus will pull the balance up. He'll be on elite next season
Chris Shaw
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6049 Postado ontem às 19:26:30 Citar 
Disgraceful. He is not one of the 40 best manager, he has not earned this right.
David Evans
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Post antigo #6050 Postado ontem às 19:28:52 Citar 
Damage has been done and at least two of them will be in elite and allowed to continue. Cheats do prosper it seems.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 200 201 [202 Ir para página:

Responder a este tópico