Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > GPRO Points System-Will it change? Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu ignorovaných Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu sledovaných
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 98 99 [100 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Autor Téma: GPRO Points System-Will it change? 2971 odpovědí
Marius Ruţa
(Skupina Amateur - 71)

Země:
Rumunsko 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (0)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #2969 přispěno 23 Srpen 2022, 06:44:11 Citovat 
Quote ( Henri Svensson @ August 23rd 2022,06:32:25 )

I wonder... all of you the defends the current system how do you think we can get rid of the "one racer"? In amateur you need to finish P8 once and then you are clear from relegation. One top8 is better then ending P9 in ALL races.
Please change, make every finishing cars get points.

A new points system will not "fix" that, it will just make one P10 better than ending P11 all races.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Skupina Amateur - 16)

Země:
Estonsko 
Certifikované: 
Příspěvek se mně líbí (0)   Příspěvek se mně nelíbí (0)
Starý příspěvek #2970 přispěno 23 Srpen 2022, 10:08:50 Citovat 
Quote ( Henri Svensson @ August 23rd 2022,06:32:25 )

I wonder... all of you the defends the current system how do you think we can get rid of the "one racer"? In amateur you need to finish P8 once and then you are clear from relegation. One top8 is better then ending P9 in ALL races.
Please change, make every finishing cars get points.

Why is that a bad change? In my opinion it adds different ways to play the game. OBP is not an overpowered strategy. By eliminating OBP, you reduce the variance and dynamic nature of GPRO.

And please provide one example of someone who managed to finish all races in the top 15 but none above P9 and was the 1st/2nd person to relegate.
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 98 99 [100 Rychlé přejít na stránku:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > GPRO Points System-Will it change? Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu ignorovaných Přidat toto téma do svého seznamu sledovaných

Odpovědět na toto téma