Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 39 [4041 ... 609 610 611 » Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Thema: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 Antworten
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Einträge: 2287
  Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (2)
Alter Eintrag #1170 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:31:13 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 11:32:41 von Ihor Rusnak) Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,10:55:03 )

He promised to stop the war, allow the Russian language, negotiate with Donbass.

it's a lie. In addition to general promises to end the war. Which Poroshenko also gave in 2014, Zelensky did not promise any of the above. He built his campaign in such a way that everyone understood his words as he pleased. This explains the support of the Zalensky both in the east - pro-Russian, and in the west of Ukraine - which takes a totally pro-European position.
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #1171 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:37:17 Zitat 
Quote ( Alex Tolmar @ March 3rd 2022,11:00:37 )

It clearly states that the rational behind the invasion was/is annexation of Ukraine to Russia.

Of course. And this was clearly understood from Putin's speech about the recognition of the "DPR" and "LPR". When he started with the fact that Ukraine is an artificial country.

Country - which is actually older than Russia.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Einträge: 4551
  Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (10)
Alter Eintrag #1172 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:44:39 (letzte Änderung Mär 5 2022, 03:19:26 von Florencia Caro) Zitat 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ March 3rd 2022,11:01:45 )

There's no democracy in Russia. It never was And never Will be!

And yes, we can watch Putin's speeches And we can make a picture ourselves.

BTW I was shocked by the TV discussion I saw Yesterday, where Russian millionaires tall about Ukraine And "upcoming world status changes" (IT was shot in january I think). They feel asi a winners there, talk about Ukraine And West with horrible despect.

What a 🤮

When students are being expelled from universities in Europe now because they are Russians, this is democracy.
When our conductor Georgiev is kicked out of La Scala because he is not against war, this is democracy.
When Russian disabled Paralympians are not allowed to attend the Games in Beijing, this is democracy.

You call democracy only what you like only and what you yourself have called democracy - do you not notice it?

Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 3rd 2022,11:10:10 )

If you (will) have kids, this might happen to you too. If so, hypothetically, what would you do? Would you report them to the authorities, would you punish them yourself (please include your for what reason), will you abandon them, or will you keep on loving them?!

We do not persecute homosexuals. We have excluded an article from the law (it was in the USSR) for homosexuality.

But we prohibit the promotion of homosexuality among children.
That's it.

Our society is not against such relations, but they should be by mutual consent and without demonstration and propaganda. The majority of our society dislikes such relations, we have no right to infringe on them by law.
And in personal terms, everyone is different. Who is brought up how. The majority of our society wants to raise their children in intransigence to such things.

I know some homosexuals. I don't convince them, they don't agitate me either. We communicate normally on work issues.
I don't care what they do behind closed doors.

If they do it openly, I will express my opinion.

Mod Edit: discriminatory statement edited out.
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1173 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:46:40 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 11:52:33 von Ihor Rusnak) Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,11:44:39 )

But we prohibit the promotion of homosexuality among children.

let's say:

promotion. gososexuality. among. children

the curtain

Andy Pope
(Gruppe Pro - 21)

Einträge: 266
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (6)   Gefällt mir nicht (2)
Alter Eintrag #1174 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:52:13 Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,11:18:29 )

Does Argentina really agree with the Falklands? There was no war there? And if we help Argentina with weapons, what will England say?

it doesnt really matter what either the Argentians or the British want. It’s not upto us. It’s upto the people of the Falkland Islands. At the moment they wish to be British.

If at any point they have a referedum and the outcome is they wish to be Argentinian then we will work with the Argentian goverment to organise a transition to them.

It is exactly the same way as when Scotland votes to leave the UK which will be inside the next 10 years.

You also keep banging on about a war since 2014. There is only been a war since 2014 because Putin decided to interefere in another countries internal problems. At no point did the goverment of Ukraine ask for Russias help.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (3)
Alter Eintrag #1175 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:53:05 Zitat 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 3rd 2022,11:31:13 )

He built his campaign in such a way that everyone understood his words as he pleased.

That is, Zelensky wanted to deceive Russian-speaking people and Donbass from the very beginning?

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 3rd 2022,11:46:40 )

let's say:

propaganda. gososexuality. among. children

the curtain

Напишу без переводчика.
Мы запрещаем пропаганду гомосексуализма детям.
у себя в квартире ты можешь делать что угодно. Собираться на закрытые гей-вечеринки сколько хочешь.
Гей-парадов у нас не будет.
Andy Pope
(Gruppe Pro - 21)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #1176 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:54:46 Zitat 

When students are being expelled from universities in Europe now because they are Russians, this is democracy.
When our conductor Georgiev is kicked out of La Scala because he is not against war, this is democracy.
When Russian disabled Paralympians are not allowed to attend the Games in Beijing, this is democracy.

You call democracy only what you like only and what you yourself have called democracy - do you not notice it?

this is reality because Russia decided to kill another countries citizens
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (3)
Alter Eintrag #1177 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:58:54 Zitat 
Quote ( Andy Pope @ March 3rd 2022,11:52:13 )

If at any point they have a referedum and the outcome is they wish to be Argentinian then we will work with the Argentian goverment to organise a transition to them.

Great words!

Crimea held a referendum and moved to Russia.
Ukraine considers it an occupation and carries out genocide by blocking water for residents of Crimea.
Do you condemn this?

If Scotland leaves the UK - will you also block all food supplies to Scotland?
If this does not occur to you, then why do you not condemn Ukraine?
Niels Van Heijster
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Einträge: 1408
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1178 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 11:59:25 Zitat 

If you really want to figure it out, read about Minsk-1, Minsk-2 and the Stannmeier formula.

You clearly dismiss my remark that I have and am spending loads of my time on reading up on things. I'm not sure whether this is due to your proclaimed lack of time (yet you spend plenty of time in here) or it is utter disrespect from you to me ... You ask me to investigate, assuming I didn't do already, yet you do not do so yourself. In order to be an equal partner in this discussions you should do yourself, what you expect others to do!

I know. Look at the map. These bases are around our borders. And look at the map where are the bases of other countries?

So, that makes it better for Russia? All it does is that you do not understand why all these bases were created. It shows lack of actual knowledge of all western organisations and treaties.

It's similar to your remarks on the Donbas vs the current war in the Ukraine. You stated the reason for Russian actions (to avoid the word "invasion"!), is to protect Russian citizens due to the 8 years of shelling the region endured. The killing of men, women and children is what triggered these actions. Yet at the present moment Russian military is doing exactly the same in the Ukraine. However, as it's now the Russian pulling the trigger, all this is so much better than what happened in the Donbas?
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,09:45:00 )

This is called double standards.

too!

Do you remember what happened when we wanted to make a base in Cuba? Because NATO wanted to make a base in Turkey.

I do vividly, as it brought us closest to WWIII as ever before. Then again maybe now we are at the same level after Putin ordered the Nuclear Forces to get ready. Given that order, we could actually be on the brink of all out nuclear war across the globe annihilating all that walks the planets surface. I this something you are prepared to support, actually?!

It would have been better to ask my thoughts on that event. If you had, I would have been able to state that I fully understand Russian actions back then following the US placing missiles in Turkey. But you didn't ask ...
More can be found here > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis .

Does Argentina really agree with the Falklands? There was no war there?

Nope, they didn't and actually Argentina and the UK went to war over this, the Falkland War (1982). Here's the link to be able to read up on it, as seemingly you may have missed it > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War .

And if we help Argentina with weapons, what will England say?

It wouldn't be the first time that Russia would do something like this (I know, same goes for the other side), but it would be the first time this would be done that far away from Russia itself. Besides, the delivery would come in a bit late by now, don't you think?!

There are a lot of sexual deviations - should we show tolerance to everyone?

In a civilized world? Yes!
Though agreed, a public display of homosexual relations makes many people feel uneasy, and it's a unwritten rule to hold back on such behavior in public. Then again, one does not "promote" homo sexuality, it happens to people in a similar fashion were a man and a woman fall in love. The road there is the same, just the gender of the partner is different.

But then you should also give answers to my questions. Do you agree?

I'm fully expecting this to go both ways, and will have no less!

Also > Again, please respect forum rules to communicate in English!
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #1179 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:02:00 Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,11:53:05 )

That is, Zelensky wanted to deceive Russian-speaking people and Donbass from the very beginning?

And what are you talking about anyway? people in the "DPR" and "LPR" could not vote in elections. And this is another crime of Russia against them.

This is called the pre-election campaign. I did not talk about deception, it is obvious that Zelensky was not going to change the European vector, as well as Ukrainian society. it’s just that some pro-Russian citizens have succumbed to Russian propaganda that the two Vladimirs (Zelensky and Putin) will be able to agree.

Zelensky is originally Russian-speaking, with great connections in Russia, like a businessman. Apparently Russia was counting that he was in their pocket. But as an intelligent person, Zelensky quickly figured out what was what

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,11:53:05 )

Мы запрещаем пропаганду гомосексуализма детям.

I understand perfectly what you mean. But this proposal does not make sense. I will not explain why - move your brains on your own.

Andy Pope
(Gruppe Pro - 21)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (6)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1180 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:02:41 Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,11:58:54 )

Quote ( Andy Pope @ March 3rd 2022,11:52:13 )

Great words!

Ukraine considers it an occupation and carries out genocide by blocking water for residents of Crimea.
Do you condemn this?

Haha Crimea held a referendum after Russia had already annexed it and then classed all the soilders as citizens of Crimea to rig the referendum. Let's not pretend it was a true and fair referendum.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (8)
Alter Eintrag #1180 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:02:41 Zitat 
Quote ( Andy Pope @ March 3rd 2022,11:54:46 )

So this is a reason to use illegal actions against Russian people who are in Europe?

And if Russia doesn't stop, will you soon be putting all Russians in jail just because Russia invaded Ukraine?

Do you understand what you are doing?
Niels Van Heijster
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1181 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:03:25 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 12:08:09 von Niels Van Heijster) Zitat 

It's the democratic option to exclaim being against certain events in the world, without going to actual war. It's all about standing firm for what is believed in the Western World. It's that freedom we got after WWII, and it's why sanctions are so much more preferred over going into an all out war.

Do you condemn this?

Didn't Ukraine have a few referenda with a pretty clear outcome?
for more info > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan .
Andy Pope
(Gruppe Pro - 21)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1182 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:05:09 Zitat 

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,12:02:41 )

So this is a reason to use illegal actions against Russian people who are in Europe

Which illegal actions?

Russia is the one who is illegally creating war with another country. Which is why yesterday 141 countries chose to condemn Russian in the UN yesterday. Not even Russia's big buddies China are backing your illegal war
Vytautas Lesciauskas
(Gruppe Rookie - 45)

Einträge: 135
  Land:
Litauen 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1183 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:11:09 Zitat 

So this is a reason to use illegal actions against Russian people who are in Europe?

And if Russia doesn't stop, will you soon be putting all Russians in jail just because Russia invaded Ukraine?

Do you understand what you are doing?

Do you accuse EU of something that it will be doing soon? Why would it? EU tries to make russian lifes as miserable and sad as possible, but in the context of law. They are not going to breach it.
Niels Van Heijster
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1184 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:14:50 Zitat 

So this is a reason to use illegal actions against Russian people who are in Europe

Yet, it is also illegal to use today's military force by the Russian Army in Ukraine!

This is just a far stretch, unrealistic, unfounded, unfair, unsupported, unjust and a highly exaggeration of what is happening. If this remark is the result of the way Russia is depicting the West, we ALL are in serious trouble, much more than we currently realize.

This sounds desperate, and desperation will eventually lead to pressing that big red button of total extinction!
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (5)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1185 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:19:17 Zitat 

not Crimea held a referendum, but Russia held an illegal referendum in Crimea at gunpoint. learn to speak correctly. You still have reparations for the Crimea

Nothing threatened the Crimeans, but the Russian military had a hard time without water. And what they did was take water from the reservoirs that fed the cities

In addition, the entire burden of providing for the population in the occupied territories falls on the occupier

Niels Van Heijster
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1186 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:31:41 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 12:33:33 von Niels Van Heijster) Zitat 

FYI > The International Criminal Court in The Hague has formally begun collecting evidence of war crimes committed in Ukraine since 2013, when the conflict began in the southeast of the country. The investigation was officially launched after 39 countries filed a request, prosecutor Karim Khan said. The Netherlands is one of those countries.
> More info > https://www.icc-cpi.int/Pages/item.aspx?name=20220228-prosec... .

Then again, we already know what happens when partial or full blame would be falling to Russia, don't we? I mean, we are sadly still waiting on the MH17 dossier to be completed ...
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1187 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:32:14 Zitat 

Yes exactly. because such communication is always a mutual process. If the administration is unwilling to cooperate side by side with a man who ignores a heinous crime, it has the right not to cooperate with him.

This is a feature that is very difficult to understand, who is accustomed to call everything that prevents him from realizing his plans as undemocratic.

Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (6)
Alter Eintrag #1188 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:34:10 Zitat 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 3rd 2022,11:59:25 )

all this is so much better than what happened in the Donbas?

You have not expressed your opinion about Minsk-1, Minsk-2 and the Steinmeier formula. Were these negotiations on our part? How long have they been, what is written in them and what has been done in them?

Yes, the actions are very tough now. No one wanted such actions. But if you do study the history of our negotiations, you can find the answer to why we did this now.

I this something you are prepared to support, actually?!

Zelensky said in Munich that he was ready to create a nuclear bomb (withdraw from the Budapest Agreement). Was that the case? And even until February 24.
We do not hide that we have nuclear weapons and even conduct exercises on their use. All countries do this and it is legal.

Nope, they didn't and actually Argentina and the UK went to war over this, the Falkland War (1982). Here's the link to be able to read up on it, as seemingly you may have missed it > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War .

Wikipedia "A referendum was held among the islanders under the leadership of the United Kingdom"

but it would be the first time this would be done that far away from Russia itself.

That's what I'm trying to say. Russia cares about its own safety, the safety of Russians next to it and does not want to be a policeman for the whole world.

In a civilized world? Yes!

Let's do this. You want to hold gay parades, allow transgenderism - please, we don't mind.
But you say that if we don't do the same as you, then we are not a democratic society.
Is there a difference?
Try to hold a gay pride parade somewhere in Dubai. Or is there also not a democratic society there and you will correct it?

Also > Again, please respect forum rules to communicate in English!

I'm trying as much as I can.

Quote ( Andy Pope @ March 3rd 2022,12:02:41 )

Haha Crimea held a referendum after Russia had already annexed it and then classed all the soilders as citizens of Crimea to rig the referendum. Let's not pretend it was a true and fair referendum.

Of course it's funny if you don't know the history. Unlike you, we know and remember.

The first referendum on the territory of Crimea (the first referendum in the history of the USSR) was held on January 20, 1991. The decision to hold it was made on November 12, 1990 at an extraordinary session of the Crimean Regional Council of People's Deputies. The question was put to the vote: "Are you for the re-establishment of the Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic as a subject of the USSR and a participant in the Union Treaty?" 1,777,841 million Crimeans had the right to vote. 1.441 million people (81.3%) took part in the referendum, including residents of Sevastopol. 1,343,855 million people (93.26%) responded positively.

Then there were several more attempts to hold similar referendums, so to say that someone in Crimea controls someone is ridiculous only to you.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (4)
Alter Eintrag #1189 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:55:42 Zitat 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 3rd 2022,12:19:17 )

Nothing threatened the Crimeans, but the Russian military had a hard time without water. And what they did was take water from the reservoirs that fed the cities

In addition, the entire burden of providing for the population in the occupied territories falls on the occupier

300-320 cubic meters of water per second were supplied to Crimea via the North Crimean Canal. It's all for the military, right?

Wikipedia: "Up to 80% of the Dnieper canal water supplied to Crimea was used for the needs of agriculture (60% of them for rice cultivation[3]) and industrial pond fish farming; about 20% of the Dnieper water was supplied to reservoirs - sources of centralized drinking water supply to cities and rural settlements of Crimea."

Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 3rd 2022,12:31:41 )

Then again, we already know what happens when partial or full blame would be falling to Russia, don't we? I mean, we are sadly still waiting on the MH17 dossier to be completed ...

There is a lot that is unclear in this case. Something like the attack on the towers in New York. Our media say different things and show different things. But the fact that the case has been going on for seven years says a lot.

Yes, the Russian side is also collecting all the evidence of the murder in Donetsk.

Have you seen the Alley of Angels in Donetsk? Do you think that list of children is true or false?

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 3rd 2022,12:32:14 )

This is a feature that is very difficult to understand, who is accustomed to call everything that prevents him from realizing his plans as undemocratic.

It's hard for me to comment on this.
When a person in Italy is punished for his own opinion. Who did not openly express this opinion anywhere - he was forced to speak out.

After that, everyone is outraged that arrests are being made at anti-war rallies in Russia.
Pavel Král
(Gruppe Amateur - 45)

Einträge: 179
  Land:
Tschechische Republik 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1190 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 12:57:31 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 12:59:17 von Pavel Král) Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,08:24:01 )

Quote ( Pavel Král @ March 2nd 2022,16:22:32 )

Typical Russian argument: We have the gas so we can do what we want and you, Europe, shut up!

If YOU block the pipe, and the price of gas on the MARKET will rise - will the Russians be to blame for this too?

Do you understand anything about the economy or do you think that any of your actions will be bad ONLY for Russia?

Clearly there comes hard times for EU. The prices rise already. But do you think we will agree with Putin just to have the cheap gas? Really? Do you think we'll agree with the war and new regime in Europe just to have your gas? WTF?
And in case EU (the biggest market for your gas) won't buy the gas from you (unfortunately hard to imagine) what would you do? It would ruin your economy.
Again: "We have a gas, so shut up and do what we want you to do!" and "We have gas or war, choose one!" It still pays.
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1191 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:05:46 Zitat 

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,12:55:42 )

300-320 cubic meters of water per second were supplied to Crimea via the North Crimean Canal. It's all for the military, right?

Wikipedia: "Up to 80% of the Dnieper canal water supplied to Crimea was used for the needs of agriculture (60% of them for rice cultivation[3]) and industrial pond fish farming; about 20% of the Dnieper water was supplied to reservoirs - sources of centralized drinking water supply to cities and rural settlements of Crimea."

yes, nobody denies it. You wrote here about the genocide, it's a lie
Ihor Rusnak
(Gruppe Amateur - 4)

Land:
Ukraine 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1192 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:08:51 Zitat 
security service of ukraine: occupiers can shell their territory

In the Russian village of Popovka, which borders on the Krasnopolsky district of the Sumy region, the Russian Grads turned towards the Russian Federation in the direction of movement from the Ukrainian border.

The SBU suggests that the occupiers may arrange a provocation and shelling of their own territory in order to accuse Ukraine of attacking the civilian population of the Russian Federation.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (9)
Alter Eintrag #1193 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:09:08 Zitat 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 3rd 2022,12:14:50 )

Yet, it is also illegal to use today's military force by the Russian Army in Ukraine!

Against the army and neo-Nazis. Russian soldiers do not touch civilians. Although you certainly won't believe it. But the official position of the Ministry of Defense is exactly this - we are not at war with the people of Ukraine.

Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ March 3rd 2022,12:14:50 )

This is just a far stretch, unrealistic, unfounded, unfair, unsupported, unjust and a highly exaggeration of what is happening. If this remark is the result of the way Russia is depicting the West, we ALL are in serious trouble, much more than we currently realize.

I will get tired of describing all the lies that are now pouring on you from the pages of your newspapers. And at the same time. Our television constantly refutes these fakes, but these refutations do not reach you.

Have you heard the revelations of our representative at the UN, Nebenzia, on the fakes that were published in all the newspapers?

I can't give you links to English-language resources with these refutations because there are none. Not because we exposed them, but because they are not published.
Here is a telegram channel in Russian, where they publish all the refutations. https://t.me/warfakes/
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Gruppe Amateur - 23)

Einträge: 2441
  Land:
Island 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #1194 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:15:49 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 13:16:50 von Atli Thor Johannesson) Zitat 
I can't properly describe how much respect I have for the Ukrainian people and their leader.

I can't think of any other present President/Prime minister of any country refusing to save himself and demand ammunition instead.

It's certainly not what coward Putin would do, under similar pressure.

Hell, he's even threatening WW3 and Nuking everyone, destroying the whole freaking planet for decades,,,,, if we don't allow him to slaughter innocents in the country he is invading.

I seriously can not possibly despise Putin and his followers, more than I do and to the same extent, but completely the opposite in regards to Zelensky, the Ukrainian population and those putting themselves in danger, protesting the war in the cities of Russia.
Utmost and endless respect!

Now we just need more Russian ex-Billionairs to up the $1 million bounty on Putins head, to $100 million and his ass is grass.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Gruppe Master - 3)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (8)
Alter Eintrag #1195 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:16:03 Zitat 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ March 3rd 2022,12:57:31 )

Clearly there comes hard times for EU. The prices rise already. But do you think we will agree with Putin just to have the cheap gas? Really? Do you think we'll agree with the war and new regime in Europe just to have your gas? WTF?

And in case EU (the biggest market for your gas) won't buy the gas from you (unfortunately hard to imagine) what would you do? It would ruin your economy.

Again: "We have a gas, so shut up and do what we want you to do!" and "We have gas or war, choose one!" It still pays.

So you can impose sanctions on us to make it worse for us and we won't do anything in response?

I don't want any wars or sanctions.

but when you get involved in a war of sanctions and expect them to be bad only for the Russians, do you really calculate everything or do you expect the Russians to tolerate and not respond?

Pavel Král
(Gruppe Amateur - 45)

Einträge: 179
  Land:
Tschechische Republik 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1196 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:16:55 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 13:22:32 von Pavel Král) Zitat 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ March 3rd 2022,11:01:45 )

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,10:06:15 )

Quote ( Peter Willmore @ March 3rd 2022,09:45:54 )

You are not protecting your people, you have just bought into the propaganda, if this was about protecting those in Donetsk & Luhansk why not just roll troops into those areas and to the border of those area's .

I will ask this again as no Russian will answer me this question

You think that the opinions of Russians at the forum are the result of Putin's propaganda.
OK, it's not contrary to democracy to support your president, is it?

And the answer to the question "why did Russian troops enter Ukraine, and not just Donetsk" was answered by the source of all Putin's propaganda - Putin himself.
Are his speeches available in your democratic society?
Or don't they tell you everything (as in Russia)?

There's no democracy in Russia. It never was And never Will be!
And yes, we can watch Putin's speeches And we can make a picture ourselves.
BTW I was shocked by the TV discussion I saw Yesterday, where Russian millionaires tall about Ukraine And "upcoming world status changes" (IT was shot in january I think). They feel asi a winners there, talk about Ukraine And West with horrible despect.
What a 🤮

Just to complete my thouhgts...

How could you call Russia democratic? How dare you?

Example? OK:

Europe: If you'll say war in UA is good and Putin is grate, noone will take care. Stupid fool, they'll think. If you'll arrange manifestation with other similar fools in it the police could arrest you, because the war and violance and crime approval is a crime. If you'll arrange manifestation against war the police will just take common care so noone will be hurt.

Russia: If you'll say war in UA is good and Putin is grate, everything is allright. You are considered to be good Russian.If you'll arrange manifestation against war the police will fight you, hurt you and arrest you.

The difference is obvious: In democratic country it's ok to be against war and crime to agree with the violance. In Russia it's ok to be for war and crime to be against the violance. Horrible!
Vesa Ritvanen
(Gruppe Pro - 13)

Einträge: 1429
  Land:
Finnland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (10)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1197 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:17:03 (letzte Änderung Mär 3 2022, 15:01:15 von Mick Ridley) Zitat 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,13:09:08 )

we are not at war with the people of Ukraine.

For goodness sake, take your head out of your ass or is it in Putler's ass.
Niels Van Heijster
(Gruppe Pro - 20)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #1198 geschrieben Mär 3 2022, 13:26:15 Zitat 
@Dmitry Knyazev (M3) > I'm not pleased by your response. It's a know tactic to dodge questions posed by not answering said question, but instead respond with another question. In that, you deviate from what was asked and try to refocus on a different part of the immensely complex situation at hand, on so many levels.

But hey, since you asked
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 3rd 2022,12:34:10 )

You have not expressed your opinion about Minsk-1, Minsk-2 and the Steinmeier formula. Were these negotiations on our part? How long have they been, what is written in them and what has been done in them?

On the treaties Minsk, Minsk II and the Steinmeier formula;
- Minks and Minsk II > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements .
- the Steinmeier formula > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_to_capitulation!
My answer > all failed due to a mix of reasons, much of them explained in the different links.

You go on to dismiss my question on the big Red Button as well. And on the topic of homosexuality instead of reacting to my remarks, you (again) deviate and try to refocus on a different part of the world. This time redirecting attention to Dubai.

But you say that if we don't do the same as you, then we are not a democratic society.Is there a difference?

Did I say that? Did I even indicate or hint at such line of thinking? I did not (and save you the time searching for such). This kind of remark is the product of a line of thinking you got accustomed to maybe. But I kindly request not to try to make me look bad on anything that I didn't say in reality, only because your line of thinking has you believing that I would have such thoughts! It's rather disrespectful from my POV.

That's what I'm trying to say. Russia cares about its own safety, the safety of Russians next to it and does not want to be a policeman for the whole world.

Part of the differences here is that the old Warschau pact and the current CIS are "local", in a sense that it's about Russia and the surrounding countries. NATO and similar treaties are far wider spread across the globe. Hence the dispersion of military bases around the globe is a natural result of the make up of these treaties. It's not rocket science, I'm sure you understand. The last sentence in your quote, from my POV, is incorrect. I think Russia, or rather the Russian administration would love to be policing the world, but the lack funding simply makes it impossible.

Now before asking again if I am good with all of that, in short no I'm not.

Wikipedia "A referendum was held among the islanders under the leadership of the United Kingdom"

What's your point here? As if this is no different from the Crimea or Donbas polls, or ... ?

Contrary to the tone of voice displayed by others in this thread, I believe I have been quite leveled answering to your statements. I have not attacked you, I have not dismissed your statements by bypassing them simply by answering to them with a question only. So again, please, as you yourself stated;

But then you should also give answers to my questions. Do you agree?

And my reply;

I'm fully expecting this to go both ways, and will have no less!

in short, and I repeat, if you ask me to investigate your observations and remarks, why do you not respectfully pay me the same respect?
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 39 [4041 ... 609 610 611 » Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

Dieses Thema wurde von den Moderatoren geschlossen!