Jorge Hernan Gutierrez
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 1
  Land:
Argentinien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #2101 geschrieben Jan 31 2021, 17:05:49 Zitat 
Quote ( Enzo Lambertoni @ January 31st 2021,13:29:31 )

Granit thoth ? someone recive a message from this "colombian" guy ?
Checking our rookie challenge, I think is a fake account..

Sì, non so se sarà un falso racconto oppure no ma se dà molta rabbia che le persone che hanno appena iniziato sanno così tanto? piace ottenere 5 secondi di differenza che è più sospetto

Angel Angelov
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 14
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2102 geschrieben Feb 2 2021, 18:06:22 Zitat 
Enzo i got the massage .
He made a very good pint in my opinion.

Guglielmo Pernacchioli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Italien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2103 geschrieben Feb 3 2021, 17:01:06 Zitat 
Hi guys,
I send my ID Card to gpro Admins, to confirm my identity and avoid any doubt: you can write to gpro admins for confirmation.

Claudio Favara
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 4
  Land:
Italien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2104 geschrieben Apr 2 2021, 16:17:20 Zitat 
Questo commento non ha senso
Alessio Convito
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 72
  Land:
Italien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2105 geschrieben Mai 25 2021, 08:41:06 Zitat 
salve a tutti!!!!
Nicolás Rosas
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Argentinien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2106 geschrieben Jul 16 2021, 12:30:55 Zitat 
Me pueden cambiar de grupoen Rooki
Adrián Castilla
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 4
  Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2107 geschrieben Aug 18 2021, 03:36:51 Zitat 
Si Nicolás en
/es/UpdateProfile.asp

En la opción de resetear puedes elegir a que grupo de rookie quieres cambiar.
Grigou Max
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 327
  Land:
Frankreich 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2108 geschrieben Feb 10 2023, 11:50:58 Zitat 
Rookies 61 this season it's girls's power.
Roberta Santis
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Italien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2109 geschrieben Feb 15 2023, 16:49:52 Zitat 
Quote ( Grigou Max @ February 10th 2023,11:50:58 )

Rookies 61 this season it's girls's power.

Yeaaah, let's go!
Congrats Stefanie! ^_^
Andrew Gracey
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 25
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2110 geschrieben Jul 6 2023, 02:07:20 Zitat 
Hello people. Look forward to rAcing with ya all
Andrew Gracey
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2111 geschrieben Jul 9 2023, 20:05:20 Zitat 
Nobody talk in here??

Eszter Káli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 18
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2112 geschrieben Jul 10 2023, 20:08:47 Zitat 
Hey there!

As you see it is barely any chat here :)

Not all group forums are equally active which is a bit shame but most players just tend to do their setups and forget till the next race.
Curtis Mesher
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Einträge: 8
  Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2113 geschrieben Jul 13 2023, 01:40:45 Zitat 
Hey Andrew and Eszter!

How's it going? Both of you are doing pretty well this season!

Looking forward to Bremgarten and the real F1 GP in Hungary? I used the wrong tires to qualify for our one, but I hope it'll go well in the circumstances... it's been a slow start to my season for sure...

I just got my tickets for next year's GP in Montreal and I'm very excited.
Eszter Káli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2114 geschrieben Jul 13 2023, 18:06:41 Zitat 
Hello there Curtis!

I am fine and I think I am just focusing on build up my driver and car I do no have aim to promote now but the next season I will try it if possible. Well this track has history and I remember the few latest one and the very one where no one knew when rains and when not so in that lucky race I got some points. I personally not visiting the real F1 events but I do enjoy the game. In my opinion it is better to see/watch the races through television but that is one person's opinion.

It will be interesting because Brad Pitt will be there and it is always interesting to see how drivers react to a movie star. Also once the production done we will see more.

I wish you good luck to the next year's Gp aswell!
Andrew Gracey
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2115 geschrieben Jul 27 2023, 07:51:43 Zitat 
So because I started late im not wanting to promote this season and wait until next season with ful season racing and money behind me.

How many here are going to drop out the promote race so I know what I need to do to keep myself down.

Just managed to catch up car wise as you see from last race ;)

See how I do this race
Eszter Káli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2116 geschrieben Jul 27 2023, 20:53:40 Zitat 
I do not want to promote neither simply because I need to improve my driver to a point where he can be competent.
Andrew Gracey
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2117 geschrieben Aug 2 2023, 03:32:26 Zitat 
Quote ( Eszter Káli @ July 27th 2023,20:53:40 )

I do not want to promote neither simply because I need to improve my driver to a point where he can be competent.

Same

Look forward to seeing how we compete with each other next season :)
Curtis Mesher
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2118 geschrieben Aug 8 2023, 15:58:45 Zitat 
What is the best way to approach the end of the season?

Does all our unused money carry over to next season, or only a percentage?

And what is the best way to negotiate with sponsors, I have never managed to negotiate a deal during a season too far, is that mostly because I have always tried negotiating with two companies at once? I feel like I have usually upgraded my facilities enough each season that I should have been able to secure a deal during a season...

Overall this is my worst of the few seasons I have had so far, but this group seems like the most competitive one I have been in so far, so I am trying to learn the best ways to improve for next year to compete with you all! :)
Eszter Káli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2119 geschrieben Aug 9 2023, 20:51:45 Zitat 
Quote ( Curtis Mesher @ August 8th 2023,15:58:45 )

What is the best way to approach the end of the season?

Does all our unused money carry over to next season, or only a percentage?

And what is the best way to negotiate with sponsors, I have never managed to negotiate a deal during a season too far, is that mostly because I have always tried negotiating with two companies at once? I feel like I have usually upgraded my facilities enough each season that I should have been able to secure a deal during a season...

Overall this is my worst of the few seasons I have had so far, but this group seems like the most competitive one I have been in so far, so I am trying to learn the best ways to improve for next year to compete with you all! :)

Sadly nothing because the rookie leagues resetting to be more fair to new or less talented players. The only thing is going to be saved is the investment on your driver but you need to redo everything on car to sponsors but you will get 1 million for 10 race in every rookie start.

Doing negotiation with sponsor are tricky because you need a competitive driver and car to attract more sponsor and a driver with good charisma attracting more sponsors and do improve the chances to make a deal with a sponsor. Buildings also can help but in rookie not worth to improve them unless your driver is good enough to get promotion.

Best hint what I can give you is your driver need at least 130-150 concentration (makes less mistakes and drives better) and 50 stamina to be able to survive in amateur.

Also worth to find someone who can mentor you and you need to collect data or use a database tool to calculate how your races can be approached. Nothing is wrong with that, most of the pro, master and elite players to stay there using collected informations what they can use for their advance.

You need to be aware your driver must not reach over 85 overall in the end of the season so you can keep him/her for the next season so you can develop to a level where it can be competitive. Best idea is try to stay 2-3 season maximum in rookie if your driver overall from 50-60. These drivers are not so great but with time and passion you can improve them into a beast. Also the best thing you can find seasoned drivers whom asks very little money. Do not overpay the drivers.

I hope this is helpful if you need further information you can ask almost any time.
Curtis Mesher
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2120 geschrieben Aug 11 2023, 15:13:24 Zitat 
Thanks for the information.

For the rookie level is it better to put money into your car and driver than it is into facilities?

I keep running into issues of losing drivers when they go above 85 by the end of the season, so I will pay more attention to those stats in particular, thanks.

I actually swapped out a driver midseason this season to have better concentration and stamina but it seems like the new driver has improved faster than I anticipated once I signed him!

Is there usually one better tire choice than the others too?

I don't often run hard tire strategies so I am still not sure if it is a good choice, and if so what is the optimum level of fuel to use for it...

Overall I am happy I improved in some ways this season, so it's nice to see that progress!
Eszter Káli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2121 geschrieben Aug 12 2023, 00:47:40 Zitat 
For rookie level the facilities don't play so much because their level also goes 0 once you fail to advance into amateur. The facilities can be handy because it can improve your overall performance and affecting your background staff abilities and potential.

If you have a good driver that have only option to promote then worth to spend wisely on the drivers skills also on the car and make a combination that can easily promote and stay afloat. You need calculate if you not want to promote your driver stats will change after the end of season.

Usually getting more concentration by some unit, experience and technical insight, losing stamina and getting some body fat and losing some motivation. The motivation is the ability what you need mainly manage to not get too much but get enough to make your driver able to drive. If you reach minus 15 million bank balance your driver morale-motivation goes zero.

Only do it if you sure your driver good but cannot promote to the amateur so you can save him/her for another year and try again but with more options.

-

The tire choice is depends on the track and mainly on the weather conditions. If you have data to set your car on a race then you can adjust different variables into it. Usually hard tire strategies works if the weather conditions are good like 35-40 or more celsius on the track because it cut the gaps by large margin.

Another thing you need to consider is how your driver stats affect the fuel consumtion and how much the driver can save the tires. If your driver is fast enough baseline and have a decent car with the right conditions you can choose hard tires over soft because the difference between the two will be small.

If the temperatures are low that means the hard tire need more lap to warm up but in this game it is a net lose in time if you try the hard on low temperatures like 3-10 celsius. Only choose the hard tires in these conditions if your car level is low and the track needs a lot of fuel.

Sometimes staying out is more favorable than try to undercut but fast players with fast car-driver combination can undercut and be fast enough to solve the race. Also when you calculate how much fuel need for the race you need to calculate with how much you push, how many fast laps you want to do and how your driver affects your overall fuel consumption.

I usually tank +10-15 litre if I know my strategy what needs and want to secure the finish and not lap one more for fuel-tire.

Overall every tactic can be viable but all depends on your driver and car combination and how predictable the weather is because sometimes there are races where half time rains half time the sun shines. These conditions favors the creativity and how much risk you put into the race.

Sometimes enough to aim to get 1-2 point or finish in the best 20 to be sure you stay in ama. Once you reached these things you can improve your driver, do tests and try to only upgrade / downgrade your car if necessary.
Curtis Mesher
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2122 geschrieben Aug 25 2023, 21:59:24 Zitat 
Thank you for that advice, it's very useful and hopefully it will lead me to a top-10 finish next season!

Congratulations to Angela for winning a tight season, there was a good amount of back and forth in the last race!
Curtis Mesher
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2123 geschrieben Okt 26 2023, 15:17:03 Zitat 
Congratulations Ivan on a season win!

As someone from Montreal, with friends who live a few blocks away from the track in Mexico City, I was really hoping to win in Montreal and then try to get the championship in Mexico! I didn't get my tire strategy right in Montreal, but this has been a great season, with a lot of close racing from everyone in the top 10!

Definitely my favourite GPRO season so far!

Bonne chance a Ghislain in the cup final!

Thank you for the advice, Eszter, it really paid off for my season!! I didn't win the championship but I made a massive jump in the points standings!
Eszter Káli
(Gruppe Rookie - 61)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #2124 geschrieben Okt 27 2023, 23:02:25 Zitat 
I am glad you managed to improve and I think this season was a great one so far. Let's see how ama will be played in the next one and good luck to you!
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 69 70 [71 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten