Lehekülg « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Mine lehele:
Autor Teema: Nuvolari Family recruitment 221 vastust
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupp Elite)

Riik:
Itaalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (5)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #211 postitatud 4 Dets 2022, 08:55:25 Tsiteeri 
Meh, they really spammed my mailbox... Sorry boys for not replying yet to anyone, but at least I shared your applications with the team :)

Keep them coming! Cya soon!
Juan Diego Milán
(Grupp Master - 2)

Riik:
Uruguay 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #212 postitatud 5 Dets 2022, 15:07:32 Tsiteeri 
Daily bump because dede sucks and won't do it. Keep sending apps, we love to read you! don't get scared by these two f*ckers that wrote ahead.

Just send a PM /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391 if you want to apply.

Diogo Schwinn
(Grupp Master - 2)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (4)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #213 postitatud 8 Dets 2022, 00:52:02 Tsiteeri 
If you've read all that rubbish they've been talking about and you still want to be a Nuvolari. Congratulations! You really are a masochist!

Now send your PM to Dede giving your opinion on how he managed to put a trophy next to his name being who he is!

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupp Elite)

Riik:
Itaalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #214 postitatud 12 Dets 2022, 17:55:59 Tsiteeri 
Although Nuvolari democracy (LOL) through its president Kuba Szsyj-whatever stated that recruiting is over, I AM THE BOSS and I give a shite about it. So I'm giving one very last chance to send your applications. We want to accept the new member(s) before the new season starts, so please hurry up!

Now locking this thread till 2024 at least, hopefully.
Kai Wen Chew
(Grupp Elite)

GPRO Juhtkond
  Riik:
Singapur 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #215 postitatud 13 Dets 2022, 08:37:23 (Viimati muutis Kai Wen Chew 13 Dets 2022, 08:40:55) Tsiteeri 
So, seems like Nuvolari has had a coup and the person above has been kicked out of power, and we are in control now. Kuba is the ultimate president, and our first act in power is to keep Nuvolari applications open, at least for a little while more.

So don’t be afraid to drop in your application, we view them all and Dede even dreams about them, if you try hard enough.

If you want to win a title like Dede with 69 points, be a god in Elite but not win a title like Kuba, or fail miserably at Elite like me, drop us an application! We take in all sorts of people, we don’t discriminate here :D

Send your applications here: /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupp Master - 2)

Riik:
Itaalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (14)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #216 postitatud 13 Veeb 2024, 07:19:01 Tsiteeri 
I'm sad to announce that, at the end of this season, we are going to say byebye to couple of Nuvolari managers. Not sure they know yet, so I want to make things clear:

1) Mauro - he has been the livery creator for both team and GPRO crew for quite a long time, however he lost his head for a fight with Hans and afterwards he created this awful blue livery which made us lose couple of championships. Sorry bud, we really had enough of you;

2) JD - he has been a very positive person (way too much for my taste), always active and willing to share his thoughts. He should've skipped sharing the one about blue livery though. One mistake in your Nuvolari career, a big one.

As you can see, our team is fully based on democracy, friendship and mutual help. If you're interested to know more, feel free to message Mauro and JD.

If you're looking for a team, check if you meet the following requirements:
- either dislike blue livery OR you're able to make a better one;
- either dislike Mauro OR like Hans.

Sorry, we have very strict requirements this time. Sorry if you don't match them, otherwise just drop me a PM!
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grupp Pro - 5)

Riik:
Itaalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (6)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #217 postitatud 14 Veeb 2024, 19:30:54 Tsiteeri 
Well guys, just a bump to remind that Nuvolari Family is looking for new motivated and sociable members.

If you wanna try to join Nuvolari this is the moment!

Send your app to Andrea Squizzato with your motivations and goals.

Diogo Schwinn
(Grupp Pro - 11)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (10)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #218 postitatud 15 Veeb 2024, 16:16:20 (Viimati muutis Diogo Schwinn 15 Veeb 2024, 16:32:23) Tsiteeri 
You've seen that we have cool guys and we have Dede on the team.

We have funny guys, like me and we have Dede.

We have guys who contribute numbers and analysis like Gino and Simo, and we have Dede.

We have the TI guys, like Alex, and we have Dede.

Oh, we also have Chew, who is Dede's suckertary.

So we're not looking for people better than Dede, because we already have a lot here, we're looking for guys like Gino, Alex and me (obviously) who can add their own to make Nuvolari better than it is today.

So send your app to Dede and give him some work.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupp Master - 2)

Riik:
Itaalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #219 postitatud 16 Veeb 2024, 07:28:04 Tsiteeri 
Someone complained about recent bumps not being quality ones. Sorry for that, but Diogo is good only at BBQ and Mauro at something we don't know yet. TBF there was a quality one by a Finnish friend, but some admin deleted it as it was in same day as Mauro's (why not deleting Mauro's instead?).

If you send the app today, please guess what colors next Nuvolari livery will be. You may play the game even if you've sent your app already, but in that case it won't count as a bonus if you guessed correctly.

Another little game if you wish to get bonus points in your app - pick 3 Nuvo managers for each category and explain why you picked them:
1) the team would be better without him
2) likely to become dad in next two years
3) next gpro champion

Quality bump will come tomorrow..
Leonardo Navarro
(Grupp Pro - 9)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #220 postitatud 19 Veeb 2024, 01:02:55 Tsiteeri 
We still have the processes underway so if you want to join a team with many talents, and with Dede and Diogo, don't waste your time

We are a collaborative and engaged team in the game, always seeking to improve our knowledge through research and sharing information

We don't have requirements regarding experience in the game, so even if you're just starting out, just show us the ways in which you could add to our environment if you were recruited and you will definitely be considered
Juan Diego Milán
(Grupp Elite)

Riik:
Uruguay 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (3)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #221 postitatud 20 Veeb 2024, 03:31:28 Tsiteeri 
These boring guys were bumping the topic so i think its time for the 'positive person' to take over...

RECRUIT IS STILL OPEN! but there isn't much time till we officialy close this recruitment process (They are boring and i rather to spam in private) so HURRY UP!

Do you want to join our family?

1) Please look at Dede's face and convince yourself to not join.

If you still want to join us, you already passed the hardest test of this process so try to go deeper, send a message to that guy.

I'll give you two choices:

A) you can start with some trivial answers to question posted here
B) You can just introduce yourself, tell us why do you want to join us and why we should want you as part of our family.

Your 90 sec of fame starts NOW! Are you gonna miss it?
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupp Master - 2)

Riik:
Itaalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (0)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #222 postitatud 24 Veeb 2024, 15:56:25 Tsiteeri 
Thanks for the interest to join Nuvolari, we had very good moments and wish to have taken the correct decisions. Applications are no more accepted from now on :)
Lehekülg « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Mine lehele:

Vasta teemale