Lehekülg [1
Autor Teema: BACK-MARKERS 3 vastust
Paul Jewell
(Grupp Amateur - 6)

Riik:
Wales 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #1 postitatud 4 Aug 2017, 18:29:38 (Viimati muutis Paul Jewell 4 Aug 2017, 18:31:32) Tsiteeri 
I didn't see a post about this but I apologise if there is but...BACK-MARKERS man.

They don't seem to move quickly enough and I lost out on 5th place in my last race.
Lap 77 I think it was. My driver was casually waiting for 2 slower cars in front to move from the racing line and then in the background 6th place just happily went on passed the 3 of us.

I've had a word with my driver not to let this happen again ;O) but I just thought I'd mention it here as I feel it might frustrate a lot of people.
Saying that mind, she also drove right through someone earlier in the race so I shouldn't really complain, love the live race, more exciting, good job

Anyway, Cheers
Florencia Caro
(Grupp Elite)

GPRO Juhtkond
  Riik:
Argentiina 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (2)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #2 postitatud 4 Aug 2017, 18:37:52 Tsiteeri 
I suspect the manager on 6th might have used boost laps the last laps of the race, but that's just a theory.

Let me point out there are no other topics with titles in CAPS, so take the hint for future topics/forumtiquette :)
Sam Wainwright
(Grupp Elite)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (2)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #3 postitatud 4 Aug 2017, 18:41:22 Tsiteeri 
Stop picking on us backmarkers!
Michal Szopinski
(Grupp Pro - 12)

Riik:
Austraalia 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (1)   Mõttetu postitus (1)
Vana postitus #4 postitatud 4 Aug 2017, 18:42:12 Tsiteeri 
Paul, what you see on the live screen isn't necessarily an accurate representation of what's happening. You weren't slowed down by the backmarkers, your lap times were relatively consistent and you were happily doing your pace. The reason you were passed is that Katerina was sitting on your tail for a number of laps already and she was faster, so finally, she got bye, definitely not because you were blocked by backmarkers.
Lehekülg [1

Vasta teemale