Grand Prix Racing Online Foorum > Forum games > [Mafia] Medical Mafia II (GAME OVER) Lisa see teema ignoreerimise listi Lisa see teema Jälgitavatesse teemadesse
Lehekülg « 1 2 3 ... 24 [2526 ... 49 50 51 » Mine lehele:
Autor Teema: [Mafia] Medical Mafia II (GAME OVER) 1524 vastust
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Asjalik postitus (0)   Mõttetu postitus (0)
Vana postitus #721 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:17:59 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ July 14th 2020,10:24:25 )

Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 13th 2020,16:33:45 )

After catching up on yesterday I think Tom & Jimmy could be scum at this point. Wouldn't put it past the pair of them to have a derp and target George At first I thought this was a joke but after reading you are serious… Apart from #706 (which is a flawed post anyway as I’ll explain in a sec) do you have any reasoning? I normally am a lower poster, focusing on replying to stuff about me. It’s a common trait through every other game. Because of my timezone, I don’t get much of an opportunity to say things without it already being discussed anyway. I’d rather save my breath (or in this case, keystrokes) than parrot everything.

Your main problem is that I think George, Ivelin, James, Me, Andre, Lech, Tim (he reads well up to deadline) and Jimmy are town.

That leaves you.

That also means I must be wrong about someone O_O
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #722 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:18:51 Tsiteeri 
I could absolutely be wrong about Sagar / Lech I suppose
James Hitchen
(Grupp Amateur - 50)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #723 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:19:03 Tsiteeri 
I don’t really see what else I can say to defend myself. I’ve explained how I saw it and been happy to answer any questions I’m presented with. I’m just not very good at the game. For D-2 I’ll happily vote for someone if 3 or more people ask me to, I would of said 2 but that make it easy for scum to get my votes.
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #724 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:19:09 Tsiteeri 
Or Jimmy, could be wrong about him too
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #725 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:20:12 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 14th 2020,11:19:03 )

I don’t really see what else I can say to defend myself. I’ve explained how I saw it and been happy to answer any questions I’m presented with. I’m just not very good at the game. For D-2 I’ll happily vote for someone if 3 or more people ask me to, I would of said 2 but that make it easy for scum to get my votes.

Mafia 101 - your vote is your only weapon. Don't vote who other people tell you to because other people might be scum
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #726 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:21:12 Tsiteeri 
It's better to be wrong as town then just go with the flow because for all you know you are giving scum an extra vote by doing that.

Also your reason for voting is just cos other people told you which doesn't help town
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #727 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:23:58 Tsiteeri 
I like coaching James this game. I feel like I'm his parole officer or something
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #728 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:27:58 Tsiteeri 
I legitimately have 7 town reads on 8 players.

Dang, need to go take my head for a wobble.
Lech Witarczyk
(Grupp Amateur - 33)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #729 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 11:48:22 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 14th 2020,10:13:43 )

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 14th 2020,08:29:30 )

He got Lech now so maybe he is a bit better off :P

Could be the reason he talks more sense now then on day 1.

Also possible

But does James really talk more sense on D2 than D1? Mainly Jimmy, do you think James had a bad D1 (apart the deadline fiasco?). If so, why?
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #730 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 12:18:16 Tsiteeri 
The lack of NK is bothering me as well. Scum targeting George was objectively not a good call. Maybe scum went after George as the most town player and took a risk that town wouldn't have it's shit together in targeting George as agreed.

There are some lines where scum could deliberately not kill (or as a backup to not killing George) then claim that they targeted someone else. But now everyone has claimed they targeted George (or did nothing in Jimmy's case) then we can rule that out.

I've read the roles 10 times, don't think I'm missing anything. Scum either targeted George or nobody

Lech Witarczyk
(Grupp Amateur - 33)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #731 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 12:32:43 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 14th 2020,12:18:16 )

There are some lines where scum could deliberately not kill (or as a backup to not killing George) then claim that they targeted someone else. But now everyone has claimed they targeted George (or did nothing in Jimmy's case) then we can rule that out

Yep. That's exactly why I felt gitty on the thought of someone claiming to have protected someone else than George. With this setup it would be difficult to prove that they are telling the truth so scum might have tried to go for this play. I could not imagine the George or no night kill play.

There is one more thing that came to my mind - I think that I read somewhere once that the town actually has a worse win percentage in a 9 player game than in a 8 player game. Perhaps I'm not the only one that did and the scum decided that killing after a nolynch is bringing the game to basically a 8 player setup? I know, that's a very long shot.
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #732 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 12:53:54 Tsiteeri 
It's possible James could be scum and still play the way he has done. I'm not ruling it out.

I don't even think he has to be buddies with Sagar / Lech. I think he could be scum and also 100% truthful about why he didn't vote. Just because he's scum it doesn't mean he understands about flip value.

Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #733 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 12:54:57 Tsiteeri 
Also coaching a buddy in mafia games is overrated

right Ivelin? :)
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #734 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 12:59:52 Tsiteeri 
If I'm wrong about Andre I'll eat my own head
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #735 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:00:08 Tsiteeri 
maybe I'm wrong about Tim and / or Jimmy
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Belgia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #736 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:09:04 Tsiteeri 

Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ July 14th 2020,11:48:22 )

But does James really talk more sense on D2 than D1? Mainly Jimmy, do you think James had a bad D1 (apart the deadline fiasco?). If so, why?

Well he is/was new to the game, what he said on day 1 was not bad but sometimes weird logic like him not knowing about the need to hammer.

This day what he said so far makes more sense.

Could be that he has a better buddy then sagar, could be he learns fast and read everything again during the night phase and adapted his play.

Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 14th 2020,12:18:16 )

The lack of NK is bothering me as well. Scum targeting George was objectively not a good call. Maybe scum went after George as the most town player and took a risk that town wouldn't have it's shit together in targeting George as agreed.

To be honest if scum really targeted George after knowing most docs would protect him they should claim and forfait the game as that is stupid as hell.
So in my opinion if they did target George then we can rule out the most experienced players like Tim, Phil, Ivelin.

If they didn't target anyone then it could well be an inexperienced and an experienced player as scum team.
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #737 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:13:09 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 14th 2020,13:09:04 )

So in my opinion if they did target George then we can rule out the most experienced players like Tim, Phil, Ivelin.

what about Andre?
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Belgia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #738 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:27:46 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 14th 2020,13:13:09 )

what about Andre?

I don't rate him as high as you 3 (no offense intended towards Andre)
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #739 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:34:59 Tsiteeri 
I wish Jimmy is scum. Means i'll probably live the nights. Not sure i wanna be here for lylo tho.
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #740 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:35:44 Tsiteeri 
but if Andre was scum do you think he'd target George?
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Belgia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #741 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:45:26 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 14th 2020,13:35:44 )

but if Andre was scum do you think he'd target George?

Depending on who his buddy is, he might be so daft.

I rate the chance of him doing that at 50-60%.

The fake nurse claim together with what he said to me when we were scum together is something i cant keep thinking about.
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Belgia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #742 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:46:31 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ July 14th 2020,13:34:59 )

I wish Jimmy is scum. Means i'll probably live the nights. Not sure i wanna be here for lylo tho.

Again i lost one LYLO situation as town and it was my last game when i listened to other town people instead of going my way.
Lech Witarczyk
(Grupp Amateur - 33)

Riik:
Poola 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #743 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:49:52 Tsiteeri 
We are looking at targeting George by scum as a mistake and therefore looking at inexperience players. Perhaps we should rather look at it as a risky move that hoped that Jimmy or I won't target George and that will let them deal with the confirmed townie. It still would be bad play in my eyes but not unreasonable. The question would be, who here likes to take such risks? Andre? Phil?

Or is the lack of NK a plot to make us think that the scum are inexperienced.
Phil Maunder
(Grupp Retired)

Riik:
Inglismaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #744 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 13:51:12 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ July 14th 2020,13:49:52 )

could easily be this I guess
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Belgia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #745 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 14:40:14 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ July 14th 2020,13:51:12 )

Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ July 14th 2020,13:49:52 )

could easily be this I guess

works 2 ways, as said could well be 2 experienced to make us believe we need to look at inexperienced coudl well be 1 inexperienced and 1 other.

Hoping we would leave the inexperienced alone because it would be too obvious.
Tim Wagner
(Grupp Pro - 6)

Riik:
Saksamaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #746 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 16:26:04 Tsiteeri 
I've quit reading at #683 and will have some off time but wante dto post at least some bits:

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ July 13th 2020,18:13:53 )

Quote ( Tim Wagner @ July 13th 2020,17:37:23 )

Ivelin claimed I was misrep'ing him but never really bothered to tell me where I did that.

I actually did, Tim. Are you the one skimming now?

The post I initially quoted was misrepresentation. Clearly exaggerating what I have done so far in the game to make me look like I haven't done much.

You haven't done much when I made that post you consider misrep'ing though. After you made more.

We had the talk about before. I am not convinced of your intentions of solving the setup and you even acknowledged the part of "Ivelin isn't as active as he usually is" when others said it, so I still don't see any misrep.
Tim Wagner
(Grupp Pro - 6)

Riik:
Saksamaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #747 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 16:27:15 Tsiteeri 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 13th 2020,20:53:41 )

Didn’t realise how important it was to lynch sagar, I assumed it was more personal preferences than an actual really important tactic, my phone died not long after making my last post so didn’t see multiple people asking for me to change my vote. Had I seen that in the moment I would of back tracked. As for saying I’d rather lynch an inactive over an active, I meant that in terms of not being fully convinced either are scum, but with Tim I am convinced he is.

Say James you've been talking about me being scum for quite a while now. Yet, I've never seen you add anything substantial to that other than echo'ing others.

What makes me scummy to you? I've seen #675 and it's a lot of tippy-toeing around. Screw the others (they could be scum after all), what does the person James Hitchen himself think about me?

---

James, regarding #662 I still have a question from "yesterday" open that I would like you to answer here in #476.

Though, I've seen you had some talk with André... so I guess the question is getting pointless. So let me just tell you:

Ivelin was one of the later members to actively discuss the idea. After André, after George, after me. And in the post I quoted in #476 you mentioned you find Tom and me strange for voting Ivelin "because he was trying to solve the game", but at the time when we voted, he wasn't.

And while I am already bothering you - Can you tell me what exactly made you go from "It might be better to lynch an inactive like Sagar" to "I won't vote Sagar"?
Tim Wagner
(Grupp Pro - 6)

Riik:
Saksamaa 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #748 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 16:28:33 Tsiteeri 
Uh, I forgot to edit that second bit as I typed along when I read.... :D
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #749 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 16:59:04 Tsiteeri 
Is it a new trend in this game to just not make any sense at all and get everyone to say you are looking townier after... well, not making any sense at all? How can anyone have a clear read on Ivelin and James at this point? Is this gaslight mafia? Just repeat shit and hope it sticks?

Tim, i am having a change of hearts, you may just be town now so lets get this roling
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupp Amateur - 75)

Riik:
Brasiilia 
Sertifikaat: 
Vana postitus #750 postitatud 14 Juul 2020, 17:03:36 Tsiteeri 
George, we are gonna need you. You are the only cleared townie around so you can have a better look at us from a distance. Lead us through the desert.
Lehekülg « 1 2 3 ... 24 [2526 ... 49 50 51 » Mine lehele:
Grand Prix Racing Online Foorum > Forum games > [Mafia] Medical Mafia II (GAME OVER) Lisa see teema ignoreerimise listi Lisa see teema Jälgitavatesse teemadesse

Vasta teemale