Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > General forum > Randomly fixable randoms Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados
Página « 1 2 [3 Ir a la página:
Autor Tema: Randomly fixable randoms 69 respuestas
Roy Mitchell
(Grupo Amateur - 88)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #61 Publicado el 19-Nov-2019, 19:19:28 Citar 
Oh! Is 'that' what I've been doing wrong. Explains everything.. doesn't it?
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Hungría 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #62 Publicado el 19-Nov-2019, 23:33:00 Citar 
Dear Mitchell!
Car "setup"?
I don't think it affects Random.
I think it's deception.
S24/R10 (car setup): 600 600 650 500 700 300. Through many races. It was never random. What are you talking about?

I don't believe it. :(

Roy Mitchell
(Grupo Amateur - 88)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #63 Publicado el 20-Nov-2019, 17:23:02 Citar 
Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ November 19th 2019,19:19:28 )

Oh! Is 'that' what I've been doing wrong. Explains everything.. doesn't it?
Andrzej Powalka
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Polonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #64 Publicado el 25-Nov-2019, 14:27:41 (última edición el 25-Nov-2019, 14:28:20 por Andrzej Powalka) Citar 
Hm, not sure whether to post it here or in bugs. My last race was a bit weird in terms of smoking. Gearbox melted down at lap 40, which was planned, as it went to 100%. Smoke continued until lap 48, when I had a scheduled pit stop. After the pit, the problem was gone, and did not reappear. Pitstop did not take significantly longer than my usual one, it was a below average one, but max 2-3 seconds below. The options I see are:

1. This was a randomly fixable random, and it got fixed on the same lap as I pitted. I can't find anything about it in race analysis though.
2. Smoke was caused by 100% wear, in which case fixing the smoke is a bug.

I lean towards option 2, as I had two parts going up to 100% in this one and totally expected smoking from about 70% race distance.

Can someone with more experience than me look into this? :)
Maciek Paruch
(Grupo Amateur - 86)

País:
Polonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #65 Publicado el 25-Nov-2019, 16:32:19 Citar 
In one race I had few parts at 100% wear, but my first technical was about the part that was... ca 35 - 40% wear at the start of the race. It disappeared on my pit-in lap and I got new technical problem one lap later, but currently on 100% weared part. I wasn't sure it was planned by the game or it was a bug, but it seems that now every technical problem disappears on pit lap.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #66 Publicado el 25-Nov-2019, 16:41:51 Citar 
Quote ( Maciek Paruch @ November 25th 2019,16:32:19 )

I wasn't sure it was planned by the game or it was a bug, but it seems that now every technical problem disappears on pit lap.

I can confirm based on team data that this is not the case.

A team mate started R6 with 7 parts at 100% and started smoking in lap 17, funny enough the smoking part was at 75% at the start of the race, so that's also weird. But he smoked the entire race despite pitting twice.

My guess in your case and Andrzej's is that both of you had "should the driver enter the pits" set to "no"? So it was a fixable problem but you did not pit for it, and had it fixed during the scheduled stop.
Andrzej Powalka
(Grupo Pro - 6)

País:
Polonia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #67 Publicado el 25-Nov-2019, 18:20:14 Citar 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ November 25th 2019,16:41:51 )

My guess in your case and Andrzej's is that both of you had "should the driver enter the pits" set to "no"?
Ah I knew I forgot to mention something. That is not the case, I always have it at 'yes'.
Josh Clark
(Grupo Pro - 23)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #68 Publicado el 25-Nov-2019, 18:27:39 (última edición el 25-Nov-2019, 18:29:24 por Josh Clark) Citar 
Quote ( Andrzej Powalka @ November 25th 2019,14:27:41 )

2. Smoke was caused by 100% wear, in which case fixing the smoke is a bug.

It seems it is not only "random" smokes that are fixable.
I've smoked a couple races this season cos I'm bad and stuff and already had planned technical failures fixed twice in two different races. Same part.
I assume your repairs are from one of these randomly fixable scenarios, conveniently after your pit stop.
Pierre Lisbonis
(Grupo Amateur - 8)

País:
Francia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #69 Publicado el 25-Nov-2019, 19:34:49 (última edición el 25-Nov-2019, 19:35:16 por Pierre Lisbonis) Citar 
Let's not forget that the first topic from Vlad as new change for season 73 was, word for word:
"• ADDED a possibility for technical problems to be fixed remotely by your crew or by your driver. The chance for fixing such a problem will depend on your staff skills as well as certain driver skill. "

So let's not be too surprised with NEW behaviors" from our driver and crew !
Vincent Baguet
(Grupo Amateur - 9)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #70 Publicado el 22-Ene-2020, 14:46:21 Citar 
I'm a little confused at the moment...
Before this was implemented you could have this in race analysis:

lap 1: car problem
lap 2: pit - car problem
lap 3: car problem

But now you can have this:
lap 1: car problem
lap 2: pit
lap 3: car problem

Was the problem from lap 1 fixed in lap 2 and came back in lap 3? Or did the problem also affected lap 2 (like it was before the implementation)?
Página « 1 2 [3 Ir a la página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Foro > General forum > Randomly fixable randoms Agregar este tema a tu lista de ignorados Agregar este tema a tu lista de observados

Responder a este tema