Página « 1 2 3 ... 57 [5859 ... 149 150 151 » Ir a la página:
Autor Tema: Amateur - 28 4505 respuestas
Michael Pollard
(Grupo Amateur - 52)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (8)
Mensaje viejo #1711 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 00:10:29 Citar 
Quote ( PJ Bowler @ August 23rd 2011,00:09:03 )

Yes we know Joe is new to the team and would gain more points from rookie than the 25% from Pro..... why didn't he just state this and move over for the season?

Because this is not the reason he's relegating.
David Rolleston1
(Grupo Elite)

País:
Escocia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (8)
Mensaje viejo #1712 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 00:14:35 Citar 
Quote ( Jordan Owens @ August 22nd 2011,21:55:11 )

Hey Michael, last I checked your group is 52, not 28. So if you don't mind, stay in 52 and let us chill here.

Apologies for commenting in a forum for which I am not racing in, but it appears as though some folk are seriously getting their knickers in a twist over a computer game!

If you look at the thread Jordan, you'll see Stephen made the first disparaging remarks in post 1673 and then Rogerio added to it in 1681, to which Michael responded.

Quote ( Stephen Brooks @ August 20th 2011,19:27:26 )

Have Fun Joe racing with some noobs. Maybe you can be the next Jan Roca with a string of easy worthless victories and take more promotion money away from others.

Do you really think that's what his intentions are? Despite having 391 races under his belt when he joined us, Joe has finally seen the light and decided better to relegate back to rookie to right all his previous wrongs and misdemeanours ;-)

Quote ( Liam Bowler @ August 22nd 2011,05:02:42 )

Looking at the season Rogerio clearly could have finished alot closer than he did..... It's easy to see he could have contested the group win, but elected not too and build some more (yes ... i know... his choice and all that), but his plans interfered with what?

Clearly he could have done as he had originally planned to promote this season anyway:

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,13:41:16 )

I did wanted to push for promotion this season, but decided otherwise on a decision taken for the benefit of our team, Rolling Thunder.

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,14:47:48 )

My original plan was to promote, but on a team based decision on Rolling Thunder, I had decided not to do it this season, even at the cost of loosing my driver as I could not extend him anymore

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,16:04:34 )

I'm just enourmously happy to be on Rolling Thunder and not on Wankel.

Of course you must be, you have spent millions training an excellent driver, on a low salary and were prepared to let him go in pursuit of team orders - why me a Massa, when you can be a Senna? Fortunately we don't run a dictatorship at Wankel....but if we did I dare say it would be the best dictatorship in the world ;-)

Joe did gave some warning, tho I didn't take it seriously

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,16:04:34 )

Joe DID NOT warn anyone. He only posted it in reply to a message of me saying I was no longer running for promotion this season. And I doubt anyone would take it any seriously as he was pushing for wins and apparently for promotion.

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,20:23:34 )

You say "I'll end up in negative", then win several consecutive races is not like a warning anyone would take seriously

Did he or didn't he? Oh, he did....

Quote ( Joe Walker @ August 3rd 2011,09:56:40 )

It won't count as an 'extra' when I finish the season with a big red 'N' or 'R' :D Consider 5th as 4th ;)

and this was backed up by pushing harder for some 'fun' and good results rather than just sitting idly by for the remainder of the season.

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,20:23:34 )

From all this mess, it's very clear that Joe's decision was not taken this weekend, but rather several races ago.

The honest answer is it was only finally decided this weekend. He has kept his options very much open but his preference was very much to go back and start afresh. Being new to the team I can only imagine he was a little concerned as to how the rest of us would take his decision....reality is, myself and the team don't have an issue with it at all.

the least you could have done was asked for the reset earlier in the season so people saw the R beside your name, warning people at round 11 is worthless.... just like you

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,16:41:35 )

If the intention was to make it 'clear as daylight', so why didnt that "R" appear right after R1?

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,19:55:58 )

Joe should have got the R next to his name many races before the end of the season

Race 1 or Race 11, how much notice do you folk need? Lets have a refresh from the rules:

If you are in Pro, Master or Elite and want to have your account reset you have to contact one of the administrators before the end of Race 16 of the ongoing season, otherwise your request will be rejected

Always a VERY dangerous game aiming to finish 5th or even 6th in the lower leagues as this sort of thing is not uncommon at all, and there is no requirement whatsoever to ask for an R next to your name in amateur as all you have to do is go negative.

HOWEVER, the other main reason is that if you have an R its pointless signing a rookie driver to take down with you as these are then removed. By going negative he could have still chosen to sign someone now if he so wished...unfortunately for you he didn't

for example, I've simply wasted the past two weeks planning an Amateur season ... and now that's headed to my trashcan and I basically have no time left for a good planning on a PRO season.

Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 22nd 2011,13:41:16 )

Now I'll have to decide if I go with the flow, on to PRO for a wasted season, or down to Rookie for another wasted season as I'll need to grab and train a new driver. So, counting with the last season and the current one, now I'm condemned to a third in a row wasted season.

If you're planning properly then 90% of what you planned for amateur will be relevant for Pro, so go back into the trash can and recover your files.

You will also learn more in 1 season in Pro than 3 seasons in amateur so make the most of it ....You have a good driver who should be capable of scoring points in Pro if you continue to develop him.

Looking at this group now i'm disgusted,

warning people at round 11 is worthless.... just like you

i'm ashamed of people who think Joe played it the right way

Spot the irony coming up.........

yes i know it's all morals and ethics.... i guess only some of us have them.....

and these comments, seriously, it's a computer game, put your toys back in the pram and try and set a better example to your lad

Quote ( PJ Bowler @ August 22nd 2011,22:56:25 )

I guess the first four letters on the name of your team says it all.... your a parasite and a leech who deserves no better than to be spat on..... pppeeetttwwww
PJ Bowler
(Grupo Amateur - 30)

País:
Nueva Zelanda 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (6)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #1713 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 02:57:05 Citar 
Quote ( David Rolleston @ August 23rd 2011,00:14:35 )

Spot the irony coming up.........

I certainly do.....

I can forsee the irony that name calling maybe a little childish and i will apologise for my part in that, but then your leaders reply sparked all this off, so perhaps irony twists on irony, however a passionate competitor has every right to be angry at such non-sportsman like behaviour......

Either way you look at it i see no sportsmanship in that and no matter how you turn it, neither can you

He could easily have corrected this by grabbing a rookie driver, going into neg and building him for season 27 so he could keep him..... thats what i would call more effective management

To me it's more about being able to boast of an amateur group win under false pretenses.... see the irony now
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (8)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #1714 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 03:03:15 (última edición el 18-Dic-2013, 10:19:50 por Kevin Parkinson) Citar 
David, I'll only comment on the following.

Quote ( David Rolleston @ August 23rd 2011,00:14:35 )

team orders

I know you are Elite and all that blá blá blá, might think you are lecturing a noob in the best Laila/Darvex style and so on.

But you just might have missed the best opportunity in your life to have not written something. That was shameful and coming from an Elite it is just even worse.

I dont take orders. I dont do anything - either here or in RL - that I do not whole heartedly agree with. I take ADVICE from my teammates. If you dont know the difference, then your speach of democracy in Wankel falls to the ground.

About being Massa or Senna, I reserve my right that we discuss this when I reach Elite in a few seasons.

What makes me amused is that you all from Wankel are coming down here to defend a teammate that you all claim have 'warned' the group in advance back in R10 or so, yet on other part you claim the final decision was made just now.

Oh well ... in Wankel's concept of fair play Joe was correct and justified in what he did, by throwing around word he would do something while on track his actions suggested totaly contradictory intentions.

Have fun with that and please leave my A28 friends have their forum back to normal.

@Thunders, I ask you to refrain from further commenting this issue here. You have proven again what you are made of by the support showed in our team forum and PMs.

@A28 friends: sorry I unnexpectedly brought this turmoil to your forum. I hope it will end after this post

@ M. Keeney: since I still defer some degree of respect to you, because you helped me earlier in some very helpfull discussions and in finding my current driver, I'll totally refrain from reply to your post. I have actually not read it in its entirily and I think it's best let it that way.

@ Joe: get better from that lung, man. Cheers.

@Wankels: fair play, mates, fair play. It doent hurt, you'll soon enough learn this.

Tomorrow I'll be in PRO and this all is over here, hopefully.

Nathan Vassallo
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (1)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1715 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 17:09:04 Citar 
Good luck to you Rogerio, it was fun racing with you this season and I know you'll make the best of the situation. As for me, I need points/money badly to stay here and I don't think it will happen so congrats to all on a great an exciting season, hopefully when I come back to the Amateur level I get a series like this again and not some boring ass one where no one ever posts.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #1716 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 18:34:06 Citar 
Thanks Nathan, and I hope you and Jordan grab your points. Nothing is sealed before last lap for you guys.

Hope the A28 retainers have a nice, real, championship next season and not a fake one like we are just finishing.

Fair play and good race, friends.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #1717 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 20:12:50 (última edición el 23-Ago-2011, 20:17:08 por Rogerio Pereira) Citar 
Gzzzz, 'wing random' for Lukas. Not nice.

My driver is putting up a decent pace with a far lower and worn out car. Not even pushing at full CT. That's good to see indeed.

Edit: a bit amazed that, checking Elite time, my best lap (7) would put me in 19th fastest there.
Nathan Vassallo
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1718 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 20:14:43 Citar 
I don't know what kind of pace my driver could do, I'm stuck in a train with full overtake.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (5)
Mensaje viejo #1719 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 20:25:03 (última edición el 23-Ago-2011, 20:43:39 por Rogerio Pereira) Citar 
Good race these first laps, amazed the car is still in one piece.

It's a shame I was not allowed to have this fun all the season, but I need to accept not everyone has a sportive spirit.

Edit: tyre random for Bilyarski.

And the car ended up lasting for 18 laps with parts at 99%, 98% and 95%. Got a good sample of what my season could have been and what next can hold for me.

Edit: looks like someone without sportive spirit gave me a thumb down LOL. But that is expected from Mr. Smokescreen ... or Mr. Deceiver ...
Nathan Vassallo
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (0)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1720 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 20:28:05 Citar 
Yeah I just wish my driver was as fast in qualifying as he is in the race.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (1)
Mensaje viejo #1721 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 20:56:42 (última edición el 23-Ago-2011, 21:01:19 por Rogerio Pereira) Citar 
Go Jordan!

I'm out, Bialek just seems to have smoked, Liam smoking too.

Also, Dub has put his gramma at the wheel. Dub's granmma just exploded his engine too!

Go, go, go!

Status: 3 out, 13 smoking among 30 starters (over 50% now). We might end worse than Indianápolis.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (5)
Mensaje viejo #1722 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:02:48 Citar 
Looks like Marya will take today's win.

I'm obviously not counting the fake managers.
Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1723 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:05:01 Citar 
Hmmm, just looked in. Might pull it off after all haha.

Agreed, think it's a bunch of rubbish that he'll get a fake win.
Michael Keeney
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (8)
Mensaje viejo #1724 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:08:47 (última edición el 23-Ago-2011, 21:10:49 por Michael Keeney) Citar 
You absalout set of twats. Whats a fake win. He deserved to win title. No manager has to justify themselves to anyone. He was better than you all this season end of story.
Stop being so disrespectful and think about things closer to home.

Ive bit my tongue long enough. We had agreed to not say anything but you just cant help but bite bite bite..

Your so bitter yet you cant look at the facts. Your team messed up things for you not joe who warned you

Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (3)
Mensaje viejo #1725 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:10:33 Citar 
Meh, go back to Master 2.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (5)   No me gusta este mensaje (6)
Mensaje viejo #1726 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:14:53 (última edición el 10-Dic-2013, 11:57:46 por Kevin Parkinson) Citar 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ August 23rd 2011,21:08:47 )

No manager has to justify themselves to anyone.

So stop annoying the guys down here. Go take care of your prized 'team points' or try sell your driver to Z.

Stop being so disrespectful

You cant be disrespectful with a fake.

Your team messed up things for you not joe

I highly doubt that. Joe is not good for Wankel in PRO because he can earn more points in rookie than PRO with the 25% penalty.

Remeber. Fair play. Wanna grab all points possible and then relegate "under team orders"? That's fine, just make that clear so the others can plan around the mess you make.

Ive bit my tongue long enough.

Hope you have antiophidic serum at hand mate!.
Michael Keeney
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (8)
Mensaje viejo #1727 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:18:52 (última edición el 10-Dic-2013, 11:57:33 por Kevin Parkinson) Citar 
Quote ( Rogerio Pereira @ August 23rd 2011,21:14:53 )

mate!.

Mate? Rogerio throughout all of this I really still did like you and thought you had handled yourself well but all these sly remarks just got too much. We wont ever be friends. I helped you the best I could. If you had stuck to my plan you would not be in this mess. You took your advice from an inferior team who have messed things up for you. If you wanna stay stern faced and stick by then I do respect that but your wrong.

So stop annoying the guys down here. Go take care of your prized 'team points' or try sell your driver to Z

Wow that was clearly a Joke how does that make any difference really. Get a grip

I highly doubt that. Joe is not good for Wankel in PRO because he can earn more points in rookie than PRO with the 25% penalty.

Remeber. Fair play. Wanna grab all points possible and then relegate "under team orders"? That's fine, just make that clear so the others can plan around the mess you make.

We do not have to answer to you or anyone else. Neither does any of our members have to answer to each other. We have 10 individuals who love GPRO and race for the right reasons. We have many members in rebuilding situations for the future so someday we can attack that Team Title.

Now how was this fake. He was better than all of you over 17 Races? How is it a fake win. Your not making sense
Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (2)
Mensaje viejo #1728 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:24:08 Citar 
Like I said in your PM, get a grip, and get outta here.
Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1729 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:31:46 Citar 
Hmm, think I got the retain?
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (7)
Mensaje viejo #1730 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:33:45 Citar 
Nice win Maryia!

Congratz on podium guys and point scorers.

Jordan pulled it out eh?

P.S.: this post does not account for fake managers.
Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1731 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:35:33 Citar 
Not sure...I think so, depends on how the managers align. Since Joe is going back to Rookie, I'm pretty sure that means I retain. If I do, I'm soooo set. Driver is low enough to resign for 17 more after the season starts which would give me 34 races with him, and in other words, lemme train all next season.
Dubravko Romanic
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Croacia 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1732 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:35:58 Citar 
Quote ( Jordan Owens @ August 23rd 2011,21:31:46 )

Hmm, think I got the retain?
think so. you'll be 24th, and Ivanov will also retain.

Gratz Jordan and Ofir, great last race guys.
Congratz to all scorers.

now get some rest till S27 :)
Luther Walker
(Grupo Amateur - 12)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (2)   No me gusta este mensaje (5)
Mensaje viejo #1733 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:37:38 (última edición el 23-Ago-2011, 22:03:17 por Luther Walker) Citar 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQvRgrP_30o
Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1734 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:37:50 Citar 
Ok, that's what I thought but I wasn't sure. And yeahhh, three times I've done that now. Really sets me up for 2 excellent seasons now.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (6)
Mensaje viejo #1735 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:40:03 Citar 
Quote ( Jordan Owens @ August 23rd 2011,21:37:50 )

Really sets me up for 2 excellent seasons now.

Hopefully yes. I wish you dont get any fakers in the way of your plans, mate.
Jordan Owens
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Estados Unidos 
Certificado: 
Mensaje viejo #1736 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 21:43:23 Citar 
Ok, so Given Joe is in negative that means everyone moves up one spot right? This is the first time there has been more than 24 managers with points in this group for the first time in 5 seasons.
Dougie Marshall
(Grupo Rookie - 210)

País:
Escocia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #1737 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 22:02:50 Citar 
sorry for butting in here, but just been reading this thread and i must say its one of the funniest i have seen in a while. smacks of spoilt children not getting the toy they wanted for christmas and spitting the dummy big time.
keep it up.......except you will be in pro rogerio.
Peter J Johansson
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Suecia 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (8)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #1738 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 23:03:45 Citar 
Joe Walker managed this season better than any of us, so he is the rightful winner. Well done!

Rogeiro, just take another look at post 1656. Didn't some kind of warning light start flashing? Again?
In my opinion the hints has been there, if you did take notice then you would have seen where the ship was turning. There is noone to blame but you.
And there is absolutely no reason to get so upset about a game, this is just for fun and has no relevance in real life. Turn around all this negative energy into focus on the game, and you will succeed in Pro even in a level 1 car!
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (3)   No me gusta este mensaje (0)
Mensaje viejo #1739 Publicado el 23-Ago-2011, 23:28:22 Citar 
Quote ( Jordan Owens @ August 23rd 2011,21:43:23 )

Ok, so Given Joe is in negative that means everyone moves up one spot right?

Precisely. Right after race, the reset algorithm takes out all negatives, they relagate first. In our case, #1 will be Dub and so on, the top 4 are actually #2-5 etc

Despite you are in the first red line of relegation, you'll be in fact one spot up.
Rogerio Pereira
(Grupo Amateur - 28)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Me gusta este mensaje (4)   No me gusta este mensaje (4)
Mensaje viejo #1740 Publicado el 24-Ago-2011, 00:28:52 Citar 
Peter, I respect your opinion, but I dont agree.

It is pretty clear that from the time Joe joined Wankel or shortly after that, a decision was made that he would be more useful for the team relegating and scoring full points in rookie than promoting and scoring 25% in PRO. Mr. Pollard stated that much some posts ago.

Anything wrong with that? No.

Did either Joe or Wankel planned this out on purpose to throw it at me? Absolutely not.

Clearly Joe's "warning" was not put in such a manner or context that made it as much clear as he wants to convice people around here. You say "I'll relegate at the end of the season", then you go winning races (which is not difficult at all if you dont expect to actually promote).

Do you really would have taken that seriously? Remember, the "warning" was in reply to my clear statement that I would not promote, like I earlier stated I'd promote but changed my mind.

As you point, he hints again at it, but again keeps pushing to take over the wins. That's simple a smokescreen. Even people in Elite are not afraid of a small "R" from race 1 onwards.

Of course there was reason not to be much clear about this. Take the first 7 races and see how much better did he managed the season. Just to short it down between Joe and me, we were matched the first 3 races and after 7 races, he was justa what, 7-8 points ahead.

It was just convinient for him to have one less contender, since points were only what matters.

Looking from another perspective, lets say he did 'warn' me. I think 'oh yes sure' ... and keep throwing race after race before your eyes. You are the one knowing what you'll do in the end. And you clearly see I didnt 'get the message'. Would it not hint you into at least PM the idiot and say 'hey mate, I DO mean to relegate, take care' or you would just let it keep going?

But then, it's not his problem eh? He got the points he wanted, the cup and the title, the team got the team points they wanted, and relegated.

Why would you bother with someone that congratulated you upon joining what looked to be a great team, that congratulated you after each win and good race etc?

Oh, there's no need. The blame is all his for not having a crystal ball. I wonder how much Wankels might have laughed after each race I threw over the window, congratulated their teammate, just to end up promoted when didnt want to.

It doesnt matter that a sponsor over 60%, to which I said I would promote NEXT season, upon checking I just promoted now, just quit the negotiations and took their 800K away. Of course this doesnt matter to anyone.

But again, Peter, like I told Jordan, you are lucky to be able to compete without a fake among you. Not everyone has such luck.

Bye all. It was very nice to be part of A28 history and there are very nice people around here and good managers. I'll be following you up, we see eachother in PRO someday.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 57 [5859 ... 149 150 151 » Ir a la página:

Responder a este tema