Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > proposal entering statistics championships won by drivers Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle
Sivu [1
Aloittaja Aihe: proposal entering statistics championships won by drivers 5 vastausta
Vincenzo Totaro
(Ryhmä Rookie - 38)

Postia: 17
  Maa:
Italia 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (2)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #1 lähetetty 9.05.2020, 23:40:31 Quote 
I propose to include in the profiles of the available drivers the possible number of championships won in the various categories ...
rookie, amateurs,ecc...
would be beautiful and interesting as well as useful to understand the winning drivers
What do you think?
Daniel Douglas
(Ryhmä Master - 5)

Postia: 3806
  Maa:
Yhdysvallat 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (3)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #2 lähetetty 9.05.2020, 23:50:19 Quote 
If i understand what you are saying:

You can already see the results that the driver has had over the course of the seasons, it just takes a little work.

Since you can see the managers who have signed the driver... you can navigate to the manager's profile, figure out what group they were in when they had that driver ... go to that group's history and tally up the results that driver had during that season.

it's quite a bit of work that, frankly, isn't worth it ...... since a good manager can take a shitty driver and win ..... and a shitty manager can take a good driver and fail...... and everything in between.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Ryhmä Amateur - 59)

Postia: 1190
  Maa:
Ranska 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (1)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #3 lähetetty 10.05.2020, 02:39:15 Quote 
This can be helpful for rookies / ama in choosing a driver.

And finally, this can have a sense, it's just the palmares of a driver, season by season, like for managers 👍

I think it is not a very hard work but need a special page or tab to implement 🤔
Daniel Douglas
(Ryhmä Master - 5)

Postia: 3806
  Maa:
Yhdysvallat 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (1)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #4 lähetetty 10.05.2020, 02:44:56 (viimeksi muokattu 10.05.2020, 02:45:17 Daniel Douglas toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Sébastien Boulanger @ May 10th 2020,02:39:15 )

Possibly, though it could also be equally misleading

This is especially true in rookie where a significant portion of managers are running too high risks and end up winning with bad drivers.
Josh Clark
(Ryhmä Master - 4)

Postia: 6667
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (2)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #5 lähetetty 10.05.2020, 04:27:23 (viimeksi muokattu 10.05.2020, 04:29:33 Josh Clark toimesta) Quote 
https://i.gyazo.com/f1d80a74e036df71246677902879a7f5.png

This could be quite easily implemented I think, and even advanced upon, by simply taking the same table from the Track Information page about personal statistics on each track and modify it slightly to show total stats for the drivers. Then just replace what's there now for drivers with this. It will look more fresh too. It would pretty much look exactly the same as this, only without the %ages.

Note the tooltips from hovering over each green letter (representing the category) give you the amount in each category.

Idk about how easy it is too collect and display that data the same way, but it seems extremely similar.
Mark Pinnick
(Ryhmä Pro - 6)

Postia: 673
  Maa:
Englanti 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (2)   En pidä viestistä (1)
Vanha viesti #6 lähetetty 10.05.2020, 09:38:26 (viimeksi muokattu 10.05.2020, 09:38:42 Mark Pinnick toimesta) Quote 
Quote ( Sébastien Boulanger @ May 10th 2020,02:39:15 )

My gut feeling is there aren’t too many drivers at rookie/AMA who have won championships. Certainly at Rookie; and the ones in AMA will only have won rookie groups, which can be very misleading.
Sivu [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > proposal entering statistics championships won by drivers Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle

Vastaa tähän ketjuun