Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] The Chip Contraband - GAME OVER Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle
Sivu [12 3 ... 37 38 39 » Siirry suoraan sivulle:
Aloittaja Aihe: [MAFIA] The Chip Contraband - GAME OVER 1166 vastausta
Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
Postia: 2567
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Pidän viestistä (0)   En pidä viestistä (0)
Vanha viesti #1 lähetetty 29.05.2022, 18:28:44 (viimeksi muokattu 30.06.2022, 23:38:46 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
Game Specific Rules

1: This is a closed setup. Players do not know the roles in play. The roles may vary from common to never seen before ones. This setup is also considered BASTARD. There is no Cult, nor a Jester in the setup.

2: On Twilights: This game will have twilight, which means that, after the lynch is reached, players can keep talking until the deadline (and not after) or until the mod says that the communication should cease.

3: On Modkills: Shall a town aligned player be modkilled, the gameday will end immediatly and proceed to the night phase. If a mafia player is modkilled the day will proceed as normal. If that occurs close to deadline there may be an extension.

4: The mod will not respond to any inquery within the thread as there is no benefit in confirming the real intentions of any players involved. If you want anything clarified, PM the mod.

5: Votes will be locked at LyLo. Any vote cast at LyLo will be final and cannot be changed or removed.

General Rules

0: Read the rules carefully

1: Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide or https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085

2: Activity: All living players are required to post at least one content post per 24 hours (the weekend will count as one 24 hour period for the purpose of this rule). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will be allowed, more activity will be expected. If you know you will not be available for an extended period of time over the next month or so then do not join. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed.

3: Voting in this game is mandatory. "No lynch” is a valid option! All players must have a valid vote in place before a deadline is reached. If instalynch is reached then this rule will not apply.

4: Players are required to vote in a standard GPRO Mafia fashion; votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player DO NOT REQUIRE to be preceded by an unvote.

##Vote Thomas

is the correct format.

##Unvote Thomas

is the correct format.

##Unvote

is also accepted.

5: The result of any tied vote will be determined randomly between those tied on the most votes.

6: Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off thread communication that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me.

7: You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

8: Night actions cannot be altered after they have been sent. Please ensure that you are happy with your night action choice prior to sending me your PM.

9: Editing posts is forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button.

10: You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to insult him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Insulting and offensive name calling is not.

11: Quoting your role PM is strictly forbidden. If you directly quote any part of your role PM then you will be Modkilled. This rule offers no discretion.

12: You are not allowed to quote any PM that you receive from me. You must paraphrase any communication that you receive from me.

13: You are not entitled to communicate about this game with anyone, playing or not, outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM.

14: Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles to see who has visited or monitoring their activity. This is discussed more here if you are interested.

15: The roles will be assigned randomly to each player courtesy of http://www.random.org/

16: I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary.

17: On occasions the Game Moderator may make mistakes. Feel free to PM me if you believe I have made an error and I will address it as soon as possible.

18: Do not talk about any ongoing games and do not refer to any ongoing games!!
Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #2 lähetetty 29.05.2022, 18:28:55 (viimeksi muokattu 8.06.2022, 18:00:08 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
GAME STATUS

DAY 1 IS UNDERWAY - Deadline for voting is 09/06 at 20:00 CET
Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #3 lähetetty 29.05.2022, 18:29:02 (viimeksi muokattu 14.06.2022, 22:48:17 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
PLAYER LIST

1. Davi Queiroz
2. Sebastian Jóźwiak
3. Sean Collins - Town Vote Thief lynched in Day 1
4. Ania Piekarska - Town Doctor killed in Night 1
5. Katerina Kakni
6. Bert Meeus
7. Alex Nikodem-Wing Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
8. Ivelin Dobrev
Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #4 lähetetty 29.05.2022, 18:29:07 (viimeksi muokattu 30.05.2022, 12:00:08 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
Today the World Poker Tour was about to begin, and word was running that some bandits have been in reputable poker tournaments using fake chips! Nobody knew who, or how many were doing this; and nobody knew if they worked in teams either. The FBI launched an investigation, but it only began 3 days before the WPT, but they had barely any info about the people behind this operation when it came to the day! It was made known that they would be at the scene to try and arrest them regardless, in a high risk operation.

The rules of the tournament were similar to any poker game, with the addition of whoever left the table for any reason, would be eliminated from the tournament and not allowed to return and play. This meant that no player would have any reason to ever leave the table except if they were guilty!

The FBI's plan was simple; anyone that was looking suspicious would be pulled out of the table, interrogated, have their chips examined and then would be arrested or released, depending if they were using illegal chips or not. The machine had a limit of possible usages though, and the cops knew they couldn't use the machine on every player!

And so, as the tournament was about to begin, the preparations were all set, and the FBI cops sat down and got ready to catch whoever was cheating...
Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #5 lähetetty 29.05.2022, 18:29:12 (viimeksi muokattu 24.06.2022, 18:12:46 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
TIMELINE

Day 1 begins
Votecount 1.1
Votecount 1.2
Votecount 1.3
Deadline for voting extended due to mass innactivity
Votecount 1.4
Votecount 1.5
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo replaces Alex Nikodem-Wing
Votecount 1.6
Votecount 1.7
Votecount 1.8
Instalynch is reached
Votecount 1.9
Day 1 ends - Sean Collins is lynched

Day 2 begins - Ania Piekarska is killed
Votecount 2.1
Votecount 2.2
Votecount 2.3
Votecount 2.4
Votecount 2.5
Votecount 2.6
Votecount 2.7
Day 2 ends - Nobody is lynched

Day 3 begins - Nobody is killed
Votecount 3.1
Votecount 3.2

Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #6 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:07:24 (viimeksi muokattu 2.06.2022, 15:07:47 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
The 8 players who would be participating in the tournament all arrived nearly at the same time. All of them wearing sunglasses with non-reflecting lenses to avoid giving out as many tells as they could, and as they all sat down, knowing the FBI was there, they knew that the people who could best catch the bandits were the players themselves; and as such, they knew that they not only had to focus on the poker game itself, but also on finding whoever was cheating by bringing the fake chips to this reputable tournament!

The stakes were high, and the game was underway...

Day 1 begins now. Deadline for voting is 07/06. Instalynch can be acheived with 5 votes
Davi Queiroz
(Ryhmä Rookie - 110)

Postia: 236
  Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #7 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:10:21 Quote 
##Vote Ivelin

You almost got me last game. Almost. Not happening this time :P

While we're at it, the most common question when a new Mafia game starts: to the new players, what is your Mafia experience (if you have any)?
Bert Meeus
(Ryhmä Amateur - 57)

Postia: 71
  Maa:
Belgia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #8 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:18:22 Quote 
I did play the Werewolf game quite a lot when younger (>10 years ago) with friends, and it looks basically the same except different roles and online.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Ryhmä Rookie - 140)

Postia: 2455
  Maa:
Kanada 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #9 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:20:12 Quote 
So does that mean I will get you this time?

If you are scum, the answer is yes :D

##vote Alex

Because policy lynch.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Ryhmä Rookie - 140)

Maa:
Kanada 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #10 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:20:46 Quote 
Quote ( Bert Meeus @ June 2nd 2022,15:18:22 )

I did play the Werewolf game quite a lot when younger (>10 years ago) with friends, and it looks basically the same except different roles and online.
Yeah, that's how I started as well actually. Mafia online is quite different, you will see.
Ania Piekarska
(Ryhmä Elite)

Postia: 713
  Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #11 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:21:38 Quote 
##Vote Bert

You didn't vote anyone in your intro!
Davi Queiroz
(Ryhmä Rookie - 110)

Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #12 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:21:56 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 2nd 2022,15:20:12 )

So does that mean I will get you this time?

If you are scum, the answer is yes :D

I can say that you already got me with how I worded my post, damn you!

You see how he is EVILIN!!
Davi Queiroz
(Ryhmä Rookie - 110)

Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #13 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:25:47 Quote 
Also, may I just note this part of the rule:

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ May 29th 2022,18:28:44 )

This setup is also considered BASTARD.

For those who don't quite know what this could mean, basically your role might not exactly play out as the role PM suggests (hidden abilities or alignments). Just for those who haven't noticed this yet.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Ryhmä Rookie - 140)

Maa:
Kanada 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #14 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 15:30:35 Quote 
Kirsty and Jimmy are not playing, we are fine.
Ania Piekarska
(Ryhmä Elite)

Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #15 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:11:35 Quote 
Now that's the game pace I can handle :D
Ania Piekarska
(Ryhmä Elite)

Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #16 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:14:31 Quote 
I just noticed that EOD is on Tuesday. Can we avoid race days for EOD? Last time it happened (and the only time in my mafia career) I made a mistake in my race setup because I was focused on mafia /o\
Bert Meeus
(Ryhmä Amateur - 57)

Maa:
Belgia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #17 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:17:19 Quote 
Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ June 2nd 2022,15:21:38 )

##Vote Bert

You didn't vote anyone in your intro!

Ok in that case,

##vote Ania
<div>
;-)</div>
Bert Meeus
(Ryhmä Amateur - 57)

Maa:
Belgia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #18 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:18:12 Quote 
Why am I always getting those div tags when I use my mobile? No clue what that means...
Ania Piekarska
(Ryhmä Elite)

Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #19 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:21:44 Quote 
The div part I don't know, but your vote needs to be bolded to be valid (use [ b ] vote [ / b ] without spaces)
Bert Meeus
(Ryhmä Amateur - 57)

Maa:
Belgia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #20 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:31:01 Quote 
Test<div>
##vote Ania

</div>
Davi Queiroz
(Ryhmä Rookie - 110)

Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #21 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 18:45:07 Quote 
The divs are a mystery :)

Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ June 2nd 2022,18:14:31 )

I just noticed that EOD is on Tuesday. Can we avoid race days for EOD? Last time it happened (and the only time in my mafia career) I made a mistake in my race setup because I was focused on mafia /o\

I concur (even though I don't race).
Ricardo Antunes
(Ryhmä Amateur - 28)

Ketjun mod
  Maa:
Portugali 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #22 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 19:03:51 (viimeksi muokattu 2.06.2022, 19:07:20 Ricardo Antunes toimesta) Quote 
VOTECOUNT 1.1 (as of #21)

Davi Queiroz (0):
Sebastian Jóźwiak (0):
Sean Collins (0):
Ania Piekarska (1): Bert
Katerina Kakni (0):
Bert Meeus (1): Ania
Alex Nikodem-Wing (1): Ivelin
Ivelin Dobrev (1): Davi

Not Voting: Sebastian, Sean, Katerina, Alex

Deadline for voting is 07/06 at 20:00 CET. Instalynch can be acheived with 5 votes

MOD NOTE: Deadline has been set to Tuesday due to my IRL availability not being guaranteed in Monday. I will move the deadline to 1 day earlier though if there is general consensus.

MOD NOTE v2: For the effect of the activity rule, I will only start counting 24 hours from 20:00 CET onwards.

Sean Collins
(Ryhmä Amateur - 45)

Postia: 153
  Maa:
Saksa 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #23 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 20:01:39 Quote 
Hello everyone!

glhf
Davi Queiroz
(Ryhmä Rookie - 110)

Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #24 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 20:26:45 Quote 
##Unvote Ivelin

##Vote Sean

No joke vote on your opening post as well!!!11!

(Voting you because of a joke vote situation... where have I seen that before? :P)

Davi Queiroz
(Ryhmä Rookie - 110)

Maa:
Brasilia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #25 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 20:28:10 Quote 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ June 2nd 2022,19:03:51 )

I will move the deadline to 1 day earlier though if there is general consensus.

I don't think moving the deadline to Monday is better, tbh. Either stay as it is or maybe move it to Wednesday, if people think it'll be an issue.
Bert Meeus
(Ryhmä Amateur - 57)

Maa:
Belgia 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #26 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 20:38:29 Quote 
I am not in a hurry, Wednesday is fine for me
Ania Piekarska
(Ryhmä Elite)

Maa:
Puola 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #27 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 20:44:16 Quote 
I'm fine with all Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but Wednesday sounds best to me.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Ryhmä Rookie - 140)

Maa:
Kanada 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #28 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 22:44:18 Quote 
I prefer a longer day.

I agree with Ania, the pace so far is perfect, let’s keep it that way :)
Katerina Kakni
(Ryhmä Pro - 6)

Postia: 139
  Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #29 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 23:07:25 Quote 
Hello everyone.
I like the concept as I play poker and it's the first time I see my name in the WPT!

My only experience is many years ago when I was playing with friends Cops and Thieves. It is similar with Mafia. And of course watching the games with George.

##vote Davi
Because he changed his mind too soon in the game.

How many games have you played before? I saw that Ania has played one more time.
Katerina Kakni
(Ryhmä Pro - 6)

Postia: 139
  Maa:
Kreikka 
Sertifioitu: 
Vanha viesti #30 lähetetty 2.06.2022, 23:09:40 Quote 
Ania, why did you ask to change the day end?
Is it so hard to setup the race on Monday?
Sivu [12 3 ... 37 38 39 » Siirry suoraan sivulle:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] The Chip Contraband - GAME OVER Lisää tämä ketju sivuutuslistalle Lisää tämä ketju seurantalistalle

Vastaa tähän ketjuun