Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 74 [7576 ... 182 183 184 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) 5502 replies
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Elite)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2221 posted Mar 25th 2020, 23:40:08 Quote 
In fact I'm slightly baffled to hear that you guys are still talking in there. Which reminds me, I wanted to ask a question about this:

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 25th 2020,13:59:03 )

Yes we can. We didn't really discuss it - we discussed whetehr we thought you were scum (IIRC Ahmet and I didn't but Seb did). Most of the rest of the discussion was about cupcakes.

Who is the one in the QT who started asking about scum reads after D1 ended?
Mike Baston
(Group Pro - 14)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2222 posted Mar 25th 2020, 23:42:13 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 25th 2020,23:29:58 )

What is it that makes Tim less likely TP than André (or the other way around)?

I feel Andre is looking/searching for something or someone & not just in the usual scumhunting way.

Will compile my quote refs & post in a mo
George Slater4
(Group Elite)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #2223 posted Mar 25th 2020, 23:51:26 Quote 
Alright, didn't get the chance to post my reads last night and along with that explain my reasoning on voting Sebastian. It's more than just that one post and constitutes what I see as a fairly scummy pattern of behaviour.

Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 25th 2020,14:59:18 )

Just checked the vote count - 3 votes on you from Jasper, Tim and Tom, 1 vote on me from you. So yeah I feel like I was right :) So I'll jump in to the George wagon aswell as for me you're one of the top picks. I'll give an explanation if needed after George elaborates if he has anything more on me...

I'm assuming by now you know what the concept of OMGUS is? As far as I can tell this falls into that category of vote, voting me without much reason immediately after I have voted you. Oh and look, you just happen to have jumped on a wagon while doing it.
Mike Baston
(Group Pro - 14)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2224 posted Mar 26th 2020, 00:03:11 Quote 
First off he posts lover in #99, #271 & #1901

Then if you do a search of his posts for the word 'love' you'll find numerous times where he uses it as describing his own feelings

In#1179 he asks Kirsty for help & again in #1266
In#1566 he mentions Kirsty being on side
Whist not totally conclusive they do have the feel of ulterior motive of gaining info, not just support.

#1902 feels like a warning

#1823references an actual episode title that I'll let you discover for yourselves.

On top of this who has been mentioning soft claiming the most in the game so far - yep Andre.

In summary I think he's looking for a particular character but for what reason or purpose I'm not sure. At a push I'd say his role involves one of the characters dying if they lynch or target the other but it maybe that only Andre has this as a role condition & other player has no knowledge of this.

Mike Baston
(Group Pro - 14)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2225 posted Mar 26th 2020, 00:20:42 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 25th 2020,23:40:08 )

Who is the one in the QT who started asking about scum reads after D1 ended?

Can't see that anyone was asking about scum reads.

Ahmet posted a bit about potential game set up i.e. characters possibly in game as well as stating he had thoughts on how Kirsty died but was not giving them in QT or in thread. As Riley has now posted his am awaiting to see if Ahmet will now divulge his thoughts.

Riley did ask about using his protection as he stated which brings me to now ask - Riley what would you have thought & done if one of us had asked for protection?

One other thing was there was a lot of discussion about the cupcakes based on multiple descriptions to which Riley requested me to send my pic over for confirmation.

Much like the main game thread it's gone a bit quiet in QT of late.
George Slater4
(Group Elite)

Canada 
Certified: 
Old post #2226 posted Mar 26th 2020, 01:20:18 Quote 
Quote ( Mike Baston @ March 24th 2020,00:55:57 )

George - do you have any thoughts, obvservations or opinions that don't involve responding to questions directed at you? (Though I appreciate the irony of this)

Because that is mostly what you have provided to the game so far so am uncertain as to what views you have on anyone.

Who is townish? Why?
Who is scummy? Why?

I see how you've done this, by getting me to share in a question directed at me! :)

At this point I would say I have Riley, Jasper and Lyee as town given their claims. I can't be completely certain on any of them, but in terms of confidence it's probably in that order.

To say why someone is townish is a bit hard but I'd say other people I consider pretty townish at this moment to be Tim, given how he acted towards the end of day 1 and his general scumhunting behaviour.

Ahmet is a player I still have a fairly neutral opinion on. I'm not quite sure what to make on his case against Martin, although Martin comes out far more suspicious in my mind than Ahmet does.

Lech I nearly forgot to include in this list, it was only going back to the player list that I figged out who I was missing. He hasn't left much of an impression on me so far.

You (Mike) I'm not sure about. You could very well be scum, and being in the QT 5 (which could have contained a couple scum) doesn't really help my opinion on you. But it's a bit hard for me to pin anything on you that’s scum as well.

Andre is clearly a pretty stubborn player, and a lot of his posts and tunnelling have been a bit off I think because of that. Another player that is somewhere in the middle for me still.

Of the players I have more scummish (is that a word?) reads on:

Tom - A large chunk of his contribution on D1 was tunnelling on player activity and I maintain that such behaviour was distracting from any real scumhunting going on. I lot of his other posts I feel range from fluff to easy scumhunting as well, not contributing all that much in my opinion (I do appreciate that this is coming from me). He has dropped out of sight a bit since but his vote on Riley at the end of D1 remains odd.

Martin - Has much changed since the end of D1 with Martin really? His interactions inside of the QT 5 group and on the thread dealing with Ahmet and since then are still there, and he hasn't done much so far to change his image today. Now I get that he is having issues online and could potentially even get replaced, so aside from there being a better candidate in my opinion, I'm a bit hesitant to push someone who isn't here to defend himself.

Sebastian - I'm going to go into my case on Sebastian in a separate post with quotes and such, but he's currently my top scum case.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2227 posted Mar 26th 2020, 02:01:34 Quote 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 24th 2020,20:26:15 )

I have a number different 1-shot doctor roles including the Poison Doctor one I mentioned yesterday and I also had a CPR Doctor action which I used on Kirsty last night. I had not revealed it (or my other actions) because I was considering that I may use it on N1.

Ok, i'm comming back little by little here, but i just would LOVE[/u} to take this out of my chest. (got that one, Mike? Btw, your last post was the fetchiest piece of crap i have ever read in my life)

Anyway, to what matters:

Please imagine the following scenario: you are town and have Riley's role. You are 'doc of... whatever'.
You are in danger, you claimed already and you are probably getting killed by that.
What one shot ability would you choose on night 1?
Now, keep in mind that he said he has 'a number' of one shot doc abilities. So he is probably hidding more. Probably going to crumbread another one tomorrow (gameday) if he is still alive.
Would you chosen the CPR? On night 1? When you have had little information? Without even seeing any flip? And risk killing a townie by mistake in your possible only night action?
I know i wouldn't.
Now he even admitted that the only reason why he said it was because he got a scum. Obviously... might work to get Sebastian to feel like he is town (assuming Sebastian is as naive as he seems to be and not just scum playing the dummy card - wouldn't be too sure), but it certainly doesn't work for me. No townie creds here.
Now i am not gonna post all Riley's more lies, would take to much work and at this point i haven't even read to whole thing yet, but i will say this: first he claims 'doc' and that's it. I call it bullshit because it's incomplete. He claims there is nothing more to add. But wait, there is more to add. So he claims his name and that's it. Then he claims to have a one shot poison doc thing. And that's probably it. No wait, it's not, he is also CPR, and probably more.
Can anyone really trust Riley?

Now i don't think i can lynch Riley today, i don't i will have the support for that, but he was the first one to go wifom here and say he wasn't expecting to ve alive blablabla.
I would like to register in case you see him around still on day4-5. Lynch the Riley, ok? You can do this if i am not here, right?

Now i can see a reason why scum Riley would go there. If he is scum cought early on, he has nothing to lose. He lost already, so 'desperate measures' would be the name of the game. I know i would try the weirdest things if it was me, all to see if i could attract some sort of protection. I mean, why not?

To be honest, i still don't see a reason why we shouldn't lynch him. Lied multiple times already, and will not take the 'Riley missed school' thing anymore after that.

Have anyone seen him questioning anything on Kirsty? Lyee was the one posting one thing waaaayyyy back there. Apparently nothing on the QT either.

By the way, to all of the QTers, can you please keep us informed about what happens there? It's not like it's any secret anymore. And you dicuss who is town who is not in there? I am still not swallowing that whole idea that Ahmet was waiting for Mike and Riley stuff that happened last gameday. Really, democracy and loyalty is the last thing i would expect from that place.

Aaahhhhhh.... free as bird now...

Oh, and Mike, i have never seen this show in my life. I never referenced any episode, i reference music. Music. If you go look you will see plenty.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2228 posted Mar 26th 2020, 02:02:02 Quote 
wasn't supposed to be all bolded... :P
Jasper Coosemans1
(Group Elite)

Belgium 
Certified: 
Old post #2229 posted Mar 26th 2020, 02:35:21 Quote 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 26th 2020,02:01:34 )

I would like to register in case you see him around still on day4-5. Lynch the Riley, ok? You can do this if i am not here, right?

I join you in this statement. That's exactly what I meant when I said:

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 21st 2020,14:42:01 )

I don't see how riley is going to stay alive until the end of the game

Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2230 posted Mar 26th 2020, 02:37:04 Quote 
Jasper, would you have used the CPR if you were him on night 1? Because this is bothering me like crazy.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2231 posted Mar 26th 2020, 02:51:22 Quote 
Quote ( Tim Wagner @ March 25th 2020,02:20:58 )

What bugs me howeever is, that if you are the reason why Kirsty died, there were no Scum nightkills at all.

Are you sure of that, Tim?
Tim Wagner
(Group Amateur - 34)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #2232 posted Mar 26th 2020, 03:48:47 Quote 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 25th 2020,10:46:53 )

Just because you've questioned my similar question to Andre back at start of D2 :)

Anything more to add on that Lech?

---

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 25th 2020,17:05:36 )

Oh by the way, on the George v Seb thing... distancing, anyone? Two inexperienced mafia players, one of them looking like a serious lynch candidate, so they come up with this cunning plan hoping to help the other survive for a long time?

Potential, although I am not sure if the two of them together were the kind to pull off such a play. I also highly doubt either of them would really profit from a scum lynch of the respective other.

---

Quote ( Mike Baston @ March 25th 2020,22:13:50 )

What bugs me however is, that if you are the reason why Kirsty died, there were no Scum nightkills at all.

Just to clarify your thinking for me, do you think either scum/mafia or both had a NK ability on N0?

Huh? What does N0 have to do with this?
Tim Wagner
(Group Amateur - 34)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #2233 posted Mar 26th 2020, 03:56:29 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 25th 2020,23:10:14 )

First prize goes to Mike though, just read: #1098. Then there are a bunch of others who never really commented, just ignored the idea and left their vote elsewhere, which is perhaps even worse.

Tbf, I do find Martin's reaction also questionable, since he decided to vote you rather then follow any of the other QT candidates. So maybe he is actually the rotten apple out of them?

---

Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 26th 2020,02:01:34 )

+1

---

Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 26th 2020,02:51:22 )

What bugs me howeever is, that if you are the reason why Kirsty died, there were no Scum nightkills at all.

Are you sure of that, Tim?

If that is a discrete hint at "Have you considered Riley to be Scum?", then yes, this is why it is bugging me.

I am not up for a Riley lynch however. Just... sceptical. But I still think scum can't afford him around if he is Town.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2234 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:04:45 Quote 
I agree, i don't think scum can afford him around even if he is other scum. But i have a real hard time believing that a town doc-of-all-whatever would use the cpr in the very first night. And even try to atract some protection to him. And even hint that there could be another doc.

Can we afford all this? Should we just wait for some scum to get rid of him? Because we don't know what he can actually do during the night. And i just hate to passively look while he lies and lies and lie some more.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2235 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:06:31 Quote 
But i can see a clear scenario if he is scum: 'you are going to die anyway, so go do some killing while you can.'
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2236 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:08:34 Quote 
Screw this, i'm back at it.

##vote Riley

Not gonna sit and wait for other scum to deal with him while he plays us in my face.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2237 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:44:37 Quote 
upto 2027.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2238 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:46:12 Quote 
Riley, did you ever crumb anything in the thread? I mean on those stuff that you have revealed?
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2239 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:49:01 Quote 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ March 21st 2020,17:24:37 )

If Lyee gets killed during the night, will we get who visited him? IMO, I don't think we'll as he would be dead & dead can't talk right?
You can try

Just to highlight, Riley and Ahmet are the only 2 players interested with the mechanism of how loudmouth shout his visitors' name thus far.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2240 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:50:02 Quote 
Has we already established that the 'poison' is relevant in this game? Or it is just Riley's hype?
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2241 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:51:02 Quote 
Upto where I read, I feel very uncomfortable with Tim, Jasper, Riley and Ahmet's push on Tom and George's wagon
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2242 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:54:05 Quote 
About the telephone number thing, I think I need to add that, yes, I found a telephone number on my arm at the beginning of d2 after hungover, and I called that number, and I was told Jasper is town.

So, it was Jasper who told me that Jasper is town.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2243 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:55:38 Quote 
my take on Kirsty's #1279 is, Kirsty was helping Riley in discouraging the cc of doc
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2244 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:57:06 Quote 
My take on Kirsty's #1284 is, Kirsty was trying to enhance Riley's credibility on doc claim by mentioning his 'angry/tantrum', for multiple of times.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2245 posted Mar 26th 2020, 04:57:16 Quote 
Can i tell you something, Lyee? You are already far better than the last game.

I just [u[LOVE how you are actually having ideas on your own. (got that one, Mike?)
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2246 posted Mar 26th 2020, 05:01:06 Quote 
I feel weird Tim casted doubt on Riley, but in a very subtle way, and seems not willing to state his doubt explicitly.

Then went for Tom, then George, but attack in a very different amplitude compare to what Riley has from Tim.
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2247 posted Mar 26th 2020, 05:04:18 Quote 
And i was not being ironic. I really do think that, Lyee.
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2248 posted Mar 26th 2020, 05:05:31 Quote 
btw, wehn is the lasted deadline?

##vote Riley
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Old post #2249 posted Mar 26th 2020, 05:08:42 Quote 
alright, give me 5, Andre :))
Andre de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #2250 posted Mar 26th 2020, 05:09:55 Quote 
I'l give 10!

Friday 3rd of april is the deadline. We have a looong way.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 74 [7576 ... 182 183 184 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic