Page « 1 2 3 ... 23 [2425 ... 27 28 29 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Amateur - 77 845 replies
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #691 posted Dec 19th 2020, 22:54:34 Quote 
True Patrik. The top 5 are all getting good points and really all 5 should promote. But you don't want to rely on that additional promotion spot, to promote. Just in case
Michaell Martinez
(Group Amateur - 77)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #692 posted Dec 19th 2020, 23:56:44 Quote 
This season is really interesting, lets go how much so far, can i go with my car and pilot, but we go t to try, to be in the first four spot in the ending. at least thats the plan. but the challenge its hard, and for nothing easy...

Good Luck next race.

Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #693 posted Dec 24th 2020, 07:59:33 Quote 
Congratulations András Horváth on 1st. It was a good race to watch this one, with only 10s covering the top 3. You were 3rd on the grid and quickly got to 2nd, and you was on the 2 stopper. Four of the top 5 finishers were only on the 1 stopper. You had to go hard early and then hope not to get held up when you came out from your first stop. You did drop back to 5th when you made that first stop, but only 14 laps later you were leading the race. You were never headed again and remained in front for the final 38 laps

Congratulations Miha Rataj on 2nd. You were strong in qualifying with 6th on the grid, but you were very slow off the mark, tumbling back to 11th after that opening lap. And that is where you remained for the next 20 laps, but once the 2 stoppers started to pit, you were incredibly in front. You led for the next 11 laps and then did your only stop. You came out in 2nd and did get to within 14s of Andras when he came out from his 2nd stop. You done well to close that gap down to only 3.5s when the flag was waved

Congratulations Paolo Bonora on 3rd. Just a very weird qualifying, only 20th on the grid, surely made a mistake there somewhere. After 3 laps you were up to 15th and was charging. somehow you got to 2nd mid race before your one and only stop. You came back out in 7th and quickly got to 4th but then a massive DM, dropped you back to 8th. You done well from there to still charge home but that mistake would rob you of 2nd, as you finished the race only 6s behind Miha

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: András Horváth (sixth win of the season)
POLE: Patrik Šťastný (fourth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Iñaki Ballesteros (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Christophe Brou (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Paolo Bonora (passed 17 cars)

Well I have had 7 races with this driver and I reckon this is my best race so far. I was only 30th on the grid and lost another 2 places early before I started moving forward. I had got to 22nd with 18 laps remaining and I was holding those behind back easily. Well that was until 2 laps from home, when he made a big DM and 3 got around me pretty quickly

Started 30th
Finished 25th
Patrik Šťastný
(Group Amateur - 77)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #694 posted Dec 24th 2020, 16:14:56 Quote 
I know that this game has so called "Randoms"... but when the reson behind the pit is "drivers helmet was too tight so it had to be replaced"... that is extremely upsetting
Martin Freeth
(Group Amateur - 77)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #695 posted Dec 24th 2020, 18:16:47 Quote 
Merry Christmas to all of you .
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #696 posted Dec 24th 2020, 22:14:59 Quote 
Yeah unlucky Patrik that is a bad Random to receive. I mean in real life the driver would still race and replace it before next race

Merry Christmas to all. Santa has already been here and all my presents have been opened. Now for that traditional big Christmas lunch, and maybe a little siesta this afternoon
András Horváth
(Group Amateur - 77)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Old post #697 posted Dec 25th 2020, 10:15:24 Quote 
Patrik was clearly faster than me. If he hadn’t had this random, I think he would have won.
Better luck today!
And I wish a merry Christmas to everyone!
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #698 posted Dec 28th 2020, 02:27:53 (last edited Dec 28th 2020, 02:29:13 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Patrik Šťastný on 1st. Well looking at the stats, it looks like you dominated this one. You were 2nd on the grid and jumped to the lead after that opening lap. You led for 45 of the 63 laps, But Andras was never very far from you. He was permanently attached to your bumper and I thought it was only a matter of time before you lost the lead. But no, you done very well to hang on, and beat Andras by just over a second. Your first win of the season, and in fact, your first ever Amateur win. You have finally entered that promotion zone, and I reckon from here, you will remain there

Congratulations András Horváth on 2nd. Once again you went with just the 1 stopper. You seem to like that strategy but it does mean you are a little back on the grid, and can get caught up in traffic. You were 5th on the grid and did lead the race, on 3 separate occasions, but for just a total of the 6 laps. Despite Patrik claiming the fastest lap, I thought you looked a bit quicker, but you just couldn't find a way around him. Still another stellar performance, your 4th podium in the last 4 races. Your lead back to 2nd is now 27 points, and this Championship trophy is so near now

Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 3rd. We know you need promotion and what better time to finish on the podium. You have now claimed a podium in 2 of the last 3 races but is that gap too big, to make promotion. You currently sit in 6th, 9 points behind Patrik in 4th. You have only missed the points in 3 races this season, but are you doing enough to promote. Only 3 times this year have you finished in the top 4, and you will need to keep doing that for the rest of this season, if you have any chance of collecting another points for your second attempt at the Pros

WIN: Patrik Šťastný (first win of the season)
POLE: Miha Rataj (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Patrik Šťastný (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Christophe Brou (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Me :) (passed 12 cars)

Well totally unexpected this one. I was expecting only around 25th, but to finish 10 places above that, is awesome. I did have a good match here though and I have an even better one next race. But here, easily my new drivers best race this season

Started 27th
Finished 15th
Patrik Šťastný
(Group Amateur - 77)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #699 posted Dec 28th 2020, 12:31:24 Quote 
Great job Dean,
15th place would probably save you from relegation even if you wouldnt have those points from first 2 races. I can smell the promotion in 2 seasons and probably a great shot in Pro afterwards.

I start to enjoy watching those races, lately it has been battle between me and Andras alot and mostly for the first place.

GL in the next race everyone.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #700 posted Dec 30th 2020, 08:17:36 Quote 
Congratulations Patrik Šťastný on 1st. Well back to back wins, and currently you are the best manager out there. But yet you still only sit 4th in this group. You were 6th on the grid, but just too much wheel spin in the wet, at the start, and you had fallen back to 10th after lap 1. You quickly recovered though, and 20 laps later, you was leading the race. You lost the lead twice from there but 24 laps from home, you were back in front and you were never headed again. You beat Michaell by 13 points and get to within 1 point of Paolo in 3rd

Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 2nd. Well I think you have never raced better as you fight hard to get inside this promotion zone. You too opted to start the race with the dry tyres, in very wet conditions. You were 3rd on the grid but had dropped back to 8th before the rain stopped. Only 5 laps later you was up to 2nd, and from there you was always prominent for the rest of the race. So a terrific 2nd here, but yet you have lost ground to that promotion zone. You was 9 points outside that zone before the race, but because of Patrik's win, you are now 11

Congratulations Miha Rataj on 3rd. Only 1 race this season have you not finished in the points, and here was no exception. You was 2nd on the grid and the lowest you raced for the whole race was 4th. You were even able to lead the race mid race for 11 laps. But in the end you easily collected your 5th podium of the season, and really just doing what you have to, to guarantee your promotion. I feel you can push harder but why?

WIN: Patrik Šťastný (second win of the season)
POLE: Paolo Bonora (second pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Patrik Šťastný (third one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Sergei Mitrahovich (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alejandro Wagner (passed 16 cars)

Well I was hoping to finish inside the top 20 but not quite. My best qualifying with this new driver, 21st on the grid. I did get as high as 16th but in the end, I would finish where I started. As i said earliear in the season when I first recruited this driver, I just want to finish inside the top 20 before this season ends. I think that is definitely reachable now.

Started 21st
Finished 21st
Miha Rataj
(Group Amateur - 77)

Slovenia 
Certified: 
Old post #701 posted Dec 30th 2020, 11:48:11 Quote 
I really like your reports Dean, I hope this won't be the only season we're in the same group :)
Also, you are quite right, I'm not pushing too hard, the goal is to promote without any upsets and save enough money for Pro.

Paolo Bonora
(Group Amateur - 77)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #702 posted Dec 30th 2020, 12:58:20 Quote 
I had never noticed that someone wrote in our forum ... I arrived! Better late than never!

If I succeed in my intent we will see you again next season!
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #703 posted Dec 30th 2020, 20:06:17 Quote 
Paolo, nice of you to have finally arrived

I am a bit perplexed by your comment. Your intent is to see us again next season. Well currently you are definitely on track for promotion and if that happens, we definitely won’t see you next season
Michaell Martinez
(Group Amateur - 77)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #704 posted Dec 31st 2020, 01:42:57 Quote 
I'm doing my best, for join in the first 4 spots, but my slow begin in the season tis currently my first enemy.... Anyways, the race was interesting,my driver had 3 mistakes, and that play against me, but if i see all the race, my times were all the times the first 3 places, so i think im runing fast and i can go more fast get so; i think, the season, its no lost get. left 5 races and thats is 50 points.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #705 posted Dec 31st 2020, 07:00:10 Quote 
Michaell just keep pushing, it's all you can do. I wouldn't be surprised if we get 5 promoting this season. All top 5 here seem to be scoring good points
Paolo Bonora
(Group Amateur - 77)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #706 posted Dec 31st 2020, 14:50:50 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ December 30th 2020,20:06:17 )

Paolo, nice of you to have finally arrived

I am a bit perplexed by your comment. Your intent is to see us again next season. Well currently you are definitely on track for promotion and if that happens, we definitely won’t see you next season

I have to break down my driver's morale to be able to renew him and next season I will try to win

Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #707 posted Jan 3rd 2021, 05:02:48 (last edited Jan 3rd 2021, 05:05:36 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Dean Francis on 1st. WOW, talk about everything falling into place. I was only 29th on the grid and just fueled the car to the max, whacked on the wet tyres, and left the dry tyres at home. My first race ever, trying the 0 stopper. But the rain stopped on lap 4 and I thought my race was done. Just about everyone pitted for the dry tyres except myself and few others that started on dry. But then the rain came again on lap 10, once again nearly everyone pitted for the dry tyres. In the end John was 10s ahead of me in 2nd, and I was 40s ahead 3rd. I was trying to overhaul John but he was just too fast, thank goodness he pitted mid race. Italo was storming home though. He passed me on lap 40, the halfway mark of the race. But he pitted for his 2nd stop, 17 laps from home. I eventually hit the lead, 16 laps from home, but could hold out Italo, he passed me 2 laps from home. But soon after that he had a massive DM, I took the lead, and I hung on by 0.087s

Congratulations Italo Portugal on 2nd. You done everything right and the win should have been yours. You were 5th on the grid and despite the weather, chose to start on the dry tyre. That turned out a great call with that early rain period. You did plummet all the way back to 29th before the rain stopped, but then had got as high as 2nd, before pitting for wets when the rain started again. That pit stop dropped you back to 4th but you very quick today and rapidly improved on that. In the end you led for 14 laps, but a little mistake near the end has cost you a 10th win in your GPRO career

Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 3rd. Michaell you just keep getting these podiums and you keep edging that little bit closer to the promotion zone. Three podiums in the last 3 races and you get to within 6 points of Paolo sitting in 3rd. We only have 4 races left in the season. Not many races left at all, but I still feel you will promote. In fact I reckon we will have 5 promoting this season

WIN: Dean Francis (first win of the season) 148 races since my last win :)
POLE: Miha Rataj (second pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Paolo Bonora (fifth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Pál Baracsi (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dean Francis (passed 28 cars)

Started 29th
Finished 1st
András Horváth
(Group Amateur - 77)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Old post #708 posted Jan 3rd 2021, 15:37:50 (last edited Jan 3rd 2021, 15:38:53 by András Horváth) Quote 
Congratulation Dean!

It was a great plan with good workmanship and a little luck! :)

I planned a similar one, but I didn't expect the rain to stop. :P :D
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #709 posted Jan 3rd 2021, 23:59:07 Quote 
Thanks Andras. I don’t about a little bit of luck. I think I got a seasons worth in one race. But I will take it :)
Miha Rataj
(Group Amateur - 77)

Slovenia 
Certified: 
Old post #710 posted Jan 4th 2021, 11:33:11 Quote 
Congratulations for the win Dean, I think you deserved it. I bet you like drivers with high talent, like I do :)

I was going for the first win this season, but the weather and a random part breaking messed it all up for me. I guess I'll try again, cause I need to secure the promotion so I can start dropping my driver's motivation.

Paolo Bonora
(Group Amateur - 77)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #711 posted Jan 4th 2021, 17:07:10 Quote 
Congratulation Dean!
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #712 posted Jan 6th 2021, 09:30:40 Quote 
Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 1st. Well you have been improving with every race lately, and this win is no shock. You were 3rd on the grid but a slow start had you back to 6th after that opening lap. But you would fall no further than that, and started moving forward from there. Three times you hit the lead, leading for 29 of the 66 laps. You did your final stop from the lead, and came back out in 2nd, but it only took you 7 laps to regain the lead, and that is where you remained for the final 14 laps, winning by 17s. Finally you have entered the promotion zone, and with a couple of poor results from Paolo, looks like you will remain there

Congratulations Miha Rataj on 2nd. It has certainly been a stellar season for you, only missing the points twice and 6 times on the podium. You have finished 2nd 4 times, but just can't seem to crack that win this season. You had pole and had a very similar start to Michaell, dropping back to 4th after lap 1. This race you led for 23 laps but you did the extra stop here compared to the other 2 top finishers. You never looked like winning the race, but you never looked like missing the podium either

Congratulations Patrik Šťastný on 3rd. You were 4th on the grid, and you had a blistering start off the line, storming to the lead in that opening lap. You led for the next 8 laps, but that was it, you would never lead again. Still it was not about the win here, it was just some high end points to guarantee this promotion. You have missed the points 3 times this season, but you have had 5 podiums, including 2 strong wins

WIN: Michaell Martinez (first win of the season)
POLE: Miha Rataj (third pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Michaell Martinez (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Monzon Rojo (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Italo Portugal (passed 13 cars)

A win last race and another solid race here, enforces I am on the right track with this driver. I was always worried when I got him, would he be able to do enough next season to retain. I feel now a lot of confidence that he might be able to steal some points in a couple of races then, and guarantee my retention

Started 23rd
Finished 15th
Michaell Martinez
(Group Amateur - 77)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #713 posted Jan 6th 2021, 20:30:15 (last edited Jan 6th 2021, 20:32:45 by Michaell Martinez) Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 6th 2021,09:30:40 )

Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 1st. Well you have been improving with every race lately, and this win is no shock. You were 3rd on the grid but a slow start had you back to 6th after that opening lap. But you would fall no further than that, and started moving forward from there. Three times you hit the lead, leading for 29 of the 66 laps. You did your final stop from the lead, and came back out in 2nd, but it only took you 7 laps to regain the lead, and that is where you remained for the final 14 laps, winning by 17s. Finally you have entered the promotion zone, and with a couple of poor results from Paolo, looks like you will remain there

Congratulations Miha Rataj on 2nd. It has certainly been a stellar season for you, only missing the points twice and 6 times on the podium. You have finished 2nd 4 times, but just can't seem to crack that win this season. You had pole and had a very similar start to Michaell, dropping back to 4th after lap 1. This race you led for 23 laps but you did the extra stop here compared to the other 2 top finishers. You never looked like winning the race, but you never looked like missing the podium either

Congratulations Patrik Šťastný on 3rd. You were 4th on the grid, and you had a blistering start off the line, storming to the lead in that opening lap. You led for the next 8 laps, but that was it, you would never lead again. Still it was not about the win here, it was just some high end points to guarantee this promotion. You have missed the points 3 times this season, but you have had 5 podiums, including 2 strong wins

WIN: Michaell Martinez (first win of the season)
POLE: Miha Rataj (third pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Michaell Martinez (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Monzon Rojo (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Italo Portugal (passed 13 cars)

A win last race and another solid race here, enforces I am on the right track with this driver. I was always worried when I got him, would he be able to do enough next season to retain. I feel now a lot of confidence that he might be able to steal some points in a couple of races then, and guarantee my retention

Started 23rd
Finished 15th

Nice race, at least i have my first victory... Hard race, against patrik, never leave me alone in all the race, but in the end, i could find some advantage... Good points that take me in the last spot. anyways. still its not the end. we have 3 final race more.

Good luck all.

PD.. Dean, i really like this resumen.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #714 posted Jan 9th 2021, 05:28:47 Quote 
Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 1st. There is no-one racing better at the moment, and you have definitely proved that here, with back to back wins. You were 2nd on the grid, but dropped back to 3rd early, but you never fell lower than that. Finally on lap 51, you hit the lead for the first time and you were never headed again. You remained in front for the final 18 laps, crossing the finish line, 7s ahead of Miha. There is no doubt about it now, you will be promoting to the Pros

Congratulations Miha Rataj on 2nd. You couldn't do much better here, just beaten by the better man. You were 4th on the grid and had no trouble cutting through the field. You claimed the lead on lap 13, and that is where you remained for the next 37 laps. But then on lap 51, Michaell got around you, you tried to fight back, but he just had too much pace for you here today. Still you edge to within 11 points of Andras. Looks like Andras could be controlling his driver's OA, so you could still win this Championship

Congratulations Sergei Mitrahovich on 3rd. You are a former Master runner, no surprise to see you up on the podium again. You had a very poor season here last season after being relegated from the Pros. And you only just got past relegation with your 1 point. But this season has been so much better. You have only been in the points 8 times this season, but in 2 of them you took home a podium. You have though been rather unlucky too, 4 times you have finished 9th

WIN: Michaell Martinez (second win of the season)
POLE: Patrik Šťastný (fifth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Miha Rataj (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Patrik Šťastný (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dean Francis (passed 16 cars)

I was worried on the grid with only the one behind me, but my driver hasn't been the best qualifier. But we had a few doing the 2 stopper and I was able to pass them because of my 1 stopper. I am in a lot better spot than what I planned for with this development driver, and it is looking good for a stronger season next season.

Started 32nd
Finished 16th
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #715 posted Jan 13th 2021, 07:58:37 Quote 
Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 1st. You have now finished on the podium in the last 6 races, and you have won the last 3. You have stormed up to 2nd in the standings, only 9 points behind Andras. It appears everyone has pulled back and saving their pennies and car parts for next season. Of the top 6 in this group, you were only one to finish in the points. Well incredibly, if you win this final race, and Andras doesn't score a point. You will claim the Championship Trophy for this season. And it wasn't that long ago that you were striving just to get inside this promotion zone

Congratulations Marlon Feltrin Jeremias on 2nd. Easily your best race this season, but we did have 10 smoking cars here, so that has certainly helped you. You were only 11th on the grid but a blistering start had you up to 5th after that opening lap. From there you was always prominent but was just no match against Michaell. You finished 56s behind Michaell, but you crossed the line 13s ahead of Henry. You were in Pro last season and got relegated because you did not score any points. A good rebound here, you sit in 7th with 36 points

Congratulations Henry Dang on 3rd. Your last 8 races have been very good, not finishing any worst than 14th. But coming into this race, you still was not able to score any points this season. Your equal best qualifying this season of 9th. This was more of a steady progress forward as you slowly worked towards the podium. But it wasn't until 15 laps from that you finally reached the podium, and you hung on, beating Marko by 5s. This is your 4th season in an Amateur group, and the first season where you have scored more than 1 point. So your best season ever in your GPRO career

WIN: Michaell Martinez (second win of the season)
POLE: Miha Rataj (fourth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Miha Rataj (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Pál Baracsi (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dean Francis (passed 21 cars)

Again I was concerned being so far down the grid, 31st after qualifying. I was going for the 1 stopper and I was just hoping those above were doing more stops. And that certainly proved the case as I stormed through the field to get oh so close to points. I only predicted 18th but clearly I underestimated the number of managers that have stopped pushing. It is all looking very good for next season, as this driver continues to improve

Started 31st
Finished 10th
Michaell Martinez
(Group Amateur - 77)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #716 posted Jan 14th 2021, 00:14:24 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 13th 2021,07:58:37 )

Congratulations Michaell Martinez on 1st. You have now finished on the podium in the last 6 races, and you have won the last 3. You have stormed up to 2nd in the standings, only 9 points behind Andras. It appears everyone has pulled back and saving their pennies and car parts for next season. Of the top 6 in this group, you were only one to finish in the points. Well incredibly, if you win this final race, and Andras doesn't score a point. You will claim the Championship Trophy for this season. And it wasn't that long ago that you were striving just to get inside this promotion zone

This last race, were very bored for me... only i run it, because still my car had good %, but i need money too...

Its extremely hard get 1st place this next race, and very expensive too...

I enjoy a lot all this resume...

One Advice, you can do interview with magners, for your magazine.

András Horváth
(Group Amateur - 77)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Old post #717 posted Jan 14th 2021, 14:27:15 Quote 
Guys!

It was a great season, I really enjoyed every minute of it. I made mistakes that I can learn from and so at least the last race will be exciting. Come on Michael, you deserve to win the race and the season too!
Dean, thank you for the summaries and for bringing the wall to life. I hope we will be in another group in the future!
Guys, thank you for the exciting races, good luck to everyone in the future!
See you somewhere, sometime!
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #718 posted Jan 16th 2021, 21:51:56 Quote 
So that is it guys fpr another awesome season. It has been a pleasure racing with you, and I look forward to doing the same next season with most of you

András Horváth claims the Group Championship. He virtually led the whole season and was even able to back it off in the last 5 races. He only scored the 1 point during this time but was still able to beat the fast finishing Michaell by 9 points. This is his 22nd season in this game and he promotes to the Pros for the first time

Michaell Martinez finished 2nd in the group. He really struggled though to get into the that promotion zone. I had my doubts he could get there but he really flew home in the last 6 races. This is his 28th season and he has reached the Pros, 7 times before. His best finish in a Pro season was back in S54, when he finished 12th with 8 points

Miha Rataj finished 3rd. He probably should have finished 2nd but backed things off one race earlier than Michaell. He sat in 2nd in this group for most of the season, he never looked like overhauling Andras, but was content in doing as little to promote. This is his 45th season and definitely the most experienced of those promoting. He has 25 seasons in Pro, his best S66 when he finished 4th with 48 points

Patrik Šťastný finished 4th. Only 11 races in the points, but that was all he needed for promotion. I forget sometimes how new this guy is in this game. This is only his 5th season in the game and already he has reached Pro

Guys I wish you all the best in the Pros, and hopefully you can stay up there long enough for me to join you. Good luck!!!!

Paolo Bonora
(Group Pro - 11)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #719 posted Jan 17th 2021, 14:33:46 Quote 
I hate this game! I plan a driver for three seasons to make him grow. I would have had a successful season ... But I'm in PRO and I'll have to fire the driver! They should ask a manager if he wants to go up! So they ruin a two month job!
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 77)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #720 posted Jan 18th 2021, 09:17:06 Quote 
Paolo I am shocked, I thought you had done everything not to promote. You backed off in the last 5 races and you finished 10 points outside that promotion zone. I knew you had a good driver and you were building. But I guess you got one of those additional promotion spots. That is fairly hard to plan for mate
Page « 1 2 3 ... 23 [2425 ... 27 28 29 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic