Page « 1 2 3 ... 23 [2425 ... 111 112 113 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Pro - 23 3381 replies
Ognjen Bosić
(Group Pro - 23)

Serbia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #691 posted Jun 26th 2015, 23:27:45 Quote 
Thanks but this was totally out of plan, l want to relegate and l pushed just to have some fun, but this..... l will think what to do now.
Milan Barnet
(Group Pro - 23)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #692 posted Jun 27th 2015, 00:03:40 (last edited Jun 27th 2015, 00:05:42 by Milan Barnet) Quote 
OMG...... fuel at last lap....
beginner's mistake
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #693 posted Jun 27th 2015, 07:01:33 Quote 
Congratulations Oleksa on 1st. You are definitely one of those chasing promotion that I have pencilled in. Your driver is 6th OA, your car level you sit 7th in the standings and 14th on the money list. I feel you need to promote because I doubt you will have this driver next season. Definitely the new favourite for this season with a rather easy win after qualifying 2nd on the grid. Also using the Dunnolop tyres which most promoters opt for.

Congratulations Ognjen on 2nd. Now you do surprise me because I never saw you inside my top 10. Your driver is only 11th OA, your car level you sit 8th but you have the smallest bank balance in this whole group, only just above the red. Surely from here it must be all about building up some cash, your season is already safe. Your performance today was incredible though, especially considering that you were using the Pipirelli tyres.

Congratulations Marc on 3rd. Now you don't surprise me, at the start of this season, I had you as third best. Your driver is 2nd OA and you have just signed another 17 races for him, your car level is only 20th but you have so much money, 186M. So you definitely have the right package to move forward. You are also using the Dunnolop tyres for the first time in this group, if you cannot promote from here then I will be very surprised.

Unluckiest manager would have to be Milan. Starting from 5th he had worked his way through the field to be sitting 2nd with only a few laps to go. But then disaster, not enough fuel and he fell from 2nd to 10th and 0 race points.

Well done to all the others that scored points

WIN: Oleksa Vyshnivsky
POLE: Jurgis Justovics
FASTEST LAP: Milan Barnet
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek
BEST OVERTAKER: Mitch Kaser (passing 17 cars)

A good result for me. I only have 3 races left with my driver and I have no choice but to race hard and try and get some early retention points. I'm only using the Yokomamas, so I am pleased that I was 2nd best manager of those using this tyre. Started on 13th but that is expected with these tyres and was able to get to 8thon the very last lap. So I have 1 point but it's crucial that I get a few more in our next 2 races.

Started 13th and finished 8th
Oleksa Vyshnivsky
(Group Pro - 23)

Ukraine 
Certified: 
Old post #694 posted Jun 27th 2015, 13:39:51 Quote 
Thanks

Yes, this is the last season for me with this driver at Pro level, and I plan to change level, not driver, for season 49. Though, I don't feel easy when my driver, car level, and lap time are not the best. And Jurgis, I believe, had fuel mistake too (2nd pit stop).
Tiberiu Doroftei
(Group Pro - 23)

Romania 
Certified: 
Old post #695 posted Jun 27th 2015, 19:59:02 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ June 27th 2015,07:01:33 )

Unluckiest manager would have to be Milan. Starting from 5th he had worked his way through the field to be sitting 2nd with only a few laps to go. But then disaster, not enough fuel and he fell from 2nd to 10th and 0 race points.

Well i think i was unluckiest, was favourite track, best car in group, was really easy win for me , but some nice guys from GPRO stoped me : Technical problems
Lap 33 One of the tyres got a very bad blister and had to be changed
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #696 posted Jun 28th 2015, 00:29:17 Quote 
Tiberiu I missed your little mishap but I was about 14 cars behind you when that happened. You and Oleska were on the same strategy and it would have been very close between you two at the end of the race.

A mystery on Thurgis? He did also appear to be doing only the 2 stops but he did have to do another pit stop, still 5 laps from home. So yes this looks like he may have under fuelled. I see he has never posted on the forum, that is unfortunate because I would like to hear his side.

This season really looks like we might have some good tight racing and it should certainly be good to watch. :)
Dan-Radu Hadarean
(Group Pro - 23)

Romania 
Certified: 
Old post #697 posted Jun 28th 2015, 19:55:32 Quote 
nice work Dean!
Marc De Jong
(Group Pro - 23)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #698 posted Jun 29th 2015, 11:06:40 Quote 
Thanks for the race review Dean.
I'm happy with P3, considering my driver had 0 motivation for this race, and a DM in lap 65.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #699 posted Jun 29th 2015, 11:13:48 Quote 
Quote ( Marc De Jong @ June 29th 2015,11:06:40 )

I'm happy with P3, considering my driver had 0 motivation for this race, and a DM in lap 65.

Oh great!!! So that means you will only get better.
Stuart Foster
(Group Rookie - 25)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #700 posted Jun 29th 2015, 18:03:00 Quote 
Dean, you do a really great job in these forums mate, keep it up ;)
Lindsay Lim
(Group Pro - 23)

Singapore 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #701 posted Jun 29th 2015, 22:46:37 Quote 
that's just wow, Ognjen! finishing 2nd in a Pro group on Pipirellis. We need a new achievement on our list! ;-)
Ognjen Bosić
(Group Pro - 23)

Serbia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #702 posted Jun 30th 2015, 23:00:18 (last edited Jun 30th 2015, 23:00:50 by Ognjen Bosić) Quote 
Go to hell Checker, l could take another podium if you did not crash me!!!
Sachin Checker
(Group Pro - 23)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #703 posted Jul 1st 2015, 06:16:13 Quote 
Ver
Quote ( Ognjen Bosić @ June 30th 2015,23:00:18 )

Go to hell Checker, l could take another podium if you did not crash me!!!

Very unfortunate, if only you had not tried to win this race in the first corner the result could have been different.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #704 posted Jul 1st 2015, 09:47:44 Quote 
Congratulations Oleksa on 1st. Well you have certainly started the season strongly, winning the opening 2 races. The race was good to watch but you definitely had the fastest car today and you was slowly able to edge your car further ahead with every passing lap. You also know how to reach the Masters, having been there twice before. You have definitely the man to catch!!

Congratulations Sachin on 2nd. Very lucky in the opening corner that you contact with Ognjen didn't send you to the pits as well. But you get that a lot in racing and sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't. You too have started the season strongly to be sitting 2nd in the standings. You only have 3 races left with your driver but I reckon you must surely have another contract tucked up your sleeve.

Congratulations Jurgis on 3rd. My early favourite has finally made the podium after maybe misjudging the fuel in the first race. I still feel you have the best package in this group and although you currently only sit 5th, I feel you will definitely be prominent for all of this season. This does depend on him too having another contract for his driver. I doubt this but Kostas seems to think he has got another one??

Unluckiest would be Ognjen Bosić. He thought he saw a small opening inside Sachin but Sachin quickly slams the door with Ognjen losing his front wing and have to pull into the pits for a wing replacement. He ended up finishing 15th.

WIN: Oleksa Vyshnivsky (second win this season)
POLE: Jurgis Justovics (second pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Oleksa Vyshnivsky (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Mitch Kaser (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Giedrius Soroka (passing 19 cars)

I'm over the moon with my result. I went with the 2 stopper on hards and I was racing with the maximum CT risks because I need those race points. I now have just the 1 race remaining for my driver and I currently have 3 points to my name. I am just not sure that that is enough, I will push hard in the next race too, to just guarantee my return next season.

Started 10th and finished 6th
Gabriel Naya
(Group Pro - 23)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #705 posted Jul 1st 2015, 15:45:15 Quote 
congratulations Dean and great post !!
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #706 posted Jul 4th 2015, 04:43:21 Quote 
Congratulations Milan on 1st. You certainly had a quick car out on track there today and a great effort to cross the line first considering you were only 5th on the grid. I think also with the very high temperatures your Conti tyres were the winning tyres for this race. Fifteen seasons in this game with five of them being amongst the pros and this is your first ever Pro win!

Congratulations Oleksa on 2nd. Your worst result this season! Not bad hey, if after 3 races you have finished no worst then 2nd. But even with this result you have still been able to open up a break at the top of the table. You now lead this group by 12 points. Ten seasons ago you promoted to the Masters with 73 points and no wins. This season you just look so much stronger than that. Could Elite be within your reach?

Congratulations Jurgis on 3rd. You are a mystery to me. You have the best driver out there OA, your car level is just outside the top 10 but I feel that you are just under performing. You are not even in the top three for promotion. Maybe you are just racing conservatively and will fire later in the season but at the moment you just don't even look like winning a race. Maybe other are just racing with a much higher CT?

Unluckiest is Marc De Jong. Marc would have finished 2nd in the race but with only 5 laps remaining in the race:
"Marc De Jong suffers a tyre blowout and limps back to the pits for new rubber"
He ended up finishing 12th. This game can be so cruel sometimes.

WIN: Milan Barnet (first win this season)
POLE: Sachin Checker (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Milan Barnet (second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek (second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Noel McAvena (passing 18 cars)

The perfect race here and I was able to finish the race without smoking, with the engine at 99% wear.
I downgraded the engine here so was not expect much but I am stoked to be amongst the points again.
Alas that is probably it with the points for the rest of this season as I start to train a new driver.
I reckon 6 points should be more then enough to avoid the cut. At least I hope it is. ;)

Gabriel Naya
(Group Pro - 23)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #707 posted Jul 6th 2015, 13:43:02 Quote 
i think 6 point must be enough for retein, you must have really bad lucky for go ama with 6 ponits but ...

i start to drive for retein this race ...
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #708 posted Jul 6th 2015, 13:55:22 Quote 
Yes 6 points should be enough but I have seen on those rare occasion that 6 points wasn't enough.

Good luck Gabriel on getting some points. But you would need a big improvement on your best result this season. 29th
Gabriel Naya
(Group Pro - 23)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #709 posted Jul 6th 2015, 15:17:13 Quote 
i wasn't running last races, i start now ...

however my dirver and car is not ready yet for some hard figth but .. maybe he could be in points in some of this next races ...

Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #710 posted Jul 8th 2015, 09:18:48 Quote 
Congratulations Marc on 1st. A very intriguing battle between you and Karol but I felt you were slightly stronger today and a very well deserved victory. You have now re-entered that promotion zone and I know your driver has very little motivation so with similar performances throughout the season this will only improve and you will certainly become a formidable opponent. I feel you will definitely be one of the top 3 at season end.

Congratulations Karol on 2nd. Well Karol, we certainly know your driver just loves the wet! An outstanding start, from 5th on the grid. You were able to jump straight to the lead and you done some great defending at holding Marc at bay but eventually you made a driver mistake and he took over the lead. Still you claimed the fastest lap and your first points for the season.

Congratulations Donatas on 3rd. When you pitted on lap 32 for a brakes related problem, I thought your race was done but surprisingly you were still able to finish on the podium. I wonder what could have been if it wasn't for this. Easily your best result of the season and you appear to be getting better with every passing race. Have we just found another contender for the top 3?

Well done to all the others that scored points. We had 5 managers scoring their first points for the season. I am already feeling nervous, I wonder if my 6 points will be enough at the end of the season.

WIN: Marc De Jong (first win this season)
POLE: Marc De Jong (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Karol Mazurek (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek (third time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: João Afro Barros Leal (passing 14 cars)

Well a new driver for me. I only raced here with very little CT as I slowly build him up. He currently is only 121OA and sits only 37th in this group. He is a good wet track performer so really no surprise that he finished just outside the top 20. He wont be that strong in the dry but I don't really care at the moment. I am trying for a double sign up early next season, so at the moment I don't want good results.

Started 29th and finished 22nd

Karol Mazurek
(Group Pro - 23)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #711 posted Jul 8th 2015, 09:31:13 Quote 
Thx Dean,

most important here was a battle between me and Marc in cup round. Shame i smoked...Mark made TM and it was 0.008 to climb only ;)
Donatas Paplauskas
(Group Pro - 23)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Old post #712 posted Jul 8th 2015, 18:07:08 Quote 
As always good report Dean.

Brand new brakes become problem for me. Thanks God that everything ended at lowest podium place for me.

Anyway I see a lot of strong managers racing this season, should be interesting one here.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #713 posted Jul 10th 2015, 08:47:36 (last edited Jul 10th 2015, 08:49:44 by Dean Francis) Quote 
This will be a very tough race for me. I am still training my driver and I have downgraded a lot of my parts to conserve some money. In this race I will be lucky f I can beat 8 other managers home :)

We will see after this race if Jurgis does have another contract for his driver, I certainly doubt it.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #714 posted Jul 10th 2015, 10:28:37 Quote 
I suppose the same question can be asked for Sachin Checker?
Gabriel Naya
(Group Pro - 23)

Uruguay 
Certified: 
Old post #715 posted Jul 10th 2015, 11:54:48 Quote 
i think i had a good Q time, but come Mark and ... he really has a good Q time ... snif snif ... now i must try to use my good position in the grid for some points, i hope have enough rithm in race and not problems in 1rst curve, and no randoms like last race ..
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #716 posted Jul 11th 2015, 02:07:35 Quote 
Congratulations Marc on 1st. Well Marc you have certainly started stamping your authority over this group, winning the last 2 races. You easily claimed the fastest lap, your pit times were in the top 3 and I believe your driver's motivation is still growing as well. You are definitely getting strong the further this season goes and guess who I have as my next cup opponent?

Congratulations Jurgis on 2nd. The only driver in the top 8 to go with just the 1 stopper. Your best result of the season and 3 of your last 5 races have been up on the podium but I feel now that that will be it for you. You have lost your driver after an incredible run of 9 seasons and it is time to find some-one similar. This will take time and I doubt if we will see you in the points again this season.

Congratulations Sachin on 3rd. You were able to just pip Marc for your second pole of the season. You surprised me by being able to sign up your driver for another 17 races, this has really put you in a very strong position. But it is also proves that you will lose him next year if you stay here. So you are definitely promoting to the Masters next season.

Well done to all the others that scored points. And once again we have 4 managers this time scoring there first points for the season. This season is turning out very open down below and there will be some very unlucky managers being relegated at season end.

WIN: Marc De Jong (second win this season)
POLE: Sachin Checker (second pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Marc De Jong (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Oleksa Vyshnivsky (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Jordan Randall (passing 13 cars)

Still in my very early stages with this inexperienced driver. My driver is 5th worst in my group and my car level is the 2nd worst. So to beat 12 drivers home at this stage of my build gives me good confidence that I have found the right driver. Especially seeing as I only used 20CT and I reckon 90% of the field raced with a higher risk than that. :)

Started 32nd and finished 23rd
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #717 posted Jul 15th 2015, 08:56:56 (last edited Jul 15th 2015, 08:57:36 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Marc on 1st. Well I think we have a clear favourite now for this group. You have won the last 3 races and you are now our new group leader. You were just pipped for pole but by lap 2, you were in the lead and you were never really headed from there. Yet again another fastest lap. Can anyone beat him???

Congratulations Sachin on 2nd. You scored your third pole of the season and your car does appear the best here in qualifying but unfortunately you are not quite as fast during the race. You have been very consistent though with your worst result being only 6th. You definitely deserve a win but is it possible?

Congratulations Oleksa on 3rd. After your barnstorming start to the season, I feel you might have backed things off and you are just doing what needs to be done at the moment. The top 3 in this group finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd. It is clear from this early stage that these 3 will promote. It will be a good battle as to what order but Jurgis sitting in 4th is the nearest, but he is already 13 points behind our 3rd placed manager. and I feel he will take time to develop his new driver.

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Marc De Jong (third win this season)
POLE: Sachin Checker (third pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Marc De Jong (second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek (fourth time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Jurgis Justovics (passing 12 cars)

I decided to race a littler harder here, just to keep my sponsors happy. Unfortunately though my driver is still very green and I could not even break into the teens. Well at least I know where I stand, I will just continue to build him up and then come next season, he will be a lot more competitive. I just hope I can hang on to my sponsors until then. :)

Started 30th and finished 20th
Donatas Paplauskas
(Group Pro - 23)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Old post #718 posted Jul 15th 2015, 11:22:55 Quote 
Congrats for all who scored points.

Another one disaster race for me. Second random this season.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #719 posted Jul 15th 2015, 13:53:40 Quote 
Bad luck Donatas, 2 randoms in 6 races is not good but hopefully that means you have had all your bad luck and all good things to come.

I see you too have re-signed your driver as well for another 17 races. This must be your driver's final contract so I feel you will need to promote this season but I just think that might be out of reach. The top 3 look very strong.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 23)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #720 posted Jul 17th 2015, 09:46:40 Quote 
Good luck everyone with our next race in Romania.

How's everyone going with their season plans. Better then you thought?
Or are you struggling to stay above that dreaded relegation zone?
Page « 1 2 3 ... 23 [2425 ... 111 112 113 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic