Page « 1 2 3 ... 22 [2324 ... 33 34 35 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Amateur - 118 1021 replies
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #661 posted May 20th 2015, 09:08:51 Quote 
Congratulations Damir on 1st. Well it looks like you may have open the flood gates now with back to back wins. This was an excellent race to watch with some very close racing and eventually you came out on top but by less then a second. Once again you claim the fastest lap as you continue to standout as the best manager on current form and now you find yourself only 2 points away from being the group leader.

Congratulations Pál on 2nd. For the second consecutive race you finish 2nd behind Damir. Nothing wrong with that though as you collect another stack load of points and you are able to still remain at the top of this group. This battle between the top 4 is turning into a enthralling battle as there is really not too much between them all.

Congratulations Michael on 3rd. I feel you are only doing what needs to be done. I reckon you can go a lot harder but maybe you're saving your pennies for the Pros. You are still clinging onto that final promoting spot but you know I will coming for that spot soon. :)

Well done to all the other point scorers especially Tiago Almeida and Andrea Zaccarelli , both scoring their first points for the season and in fact their first points ever with the Amateurs.

WIN: Damir Jakovac (second win of the season)
POLE: Pál Baracsi (third pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Damir Jakovac (third time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Damir Jakovac (second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José and Roberto Inghiotti (both passing 11 cars)

I am a little disappointed with this one although I did go with just the one stop here and low to medium CT risks, I did expect better. Starting from 4th was not too bad considering I was carry a lot more fuel. But I lost 3 places in that opening lap and then I was stuck in 7th place for the next 20 laps. I just could not get around Luis. That might have cost me 4th place but in the end I was really no match for the top runners.

Started 4th and finished 5th.

Damir Jakovac
(Group Amateur - 118)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #662 posted May 20th 2015, 15:49:29 Quote 
Quote ( Boris Vojvodic @ May 19th 2015,15:40:59 )

Čestitke Damire na prvoj poziciji i najbržem krugu. Bravo majstore!!

Hvala brate!!!

now its time for my favorite track.. :)
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #663 posted May 20th 2015, 22:15:01 Quote 
Awesome qualifying time Damir. No-one will get close to that.
Damir Jakovac
(Group Amateur - 118)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #664 posted May 20th 2015, 22:53:44 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ May 20th 2015,22:15:01 )

thx Dean
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #665 posted May 21st 2015, 01:37:46 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ May 20th 2015,22:15:01 )

Only time will tell :D
But i wont, n1! :)
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #666 posted May 22nd 2015, 18:06:13 Quote 
Michael G seems to be challenging ur prediction Dean :P
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #667 posted May 23rd 2015, 07:23:14 Quote 
Congratulations Pál on 1st. It has been six races since your last win and you have been in terrific form, so a thoroughly deserved win here. I can't get over though how tight you top 3 are racing. Just .5sec is all that separated the top 3 at the finish. You have done very well to hold off the other 2 especially considering that they both qualified ahead of you, and you have been able to edge away a little at the top.

Congratulations Damir on 2nd. Your driver's favourite track and you just got pipped for pole and then just got pipped for the race win. You smashed the fastest lap though, the next nearest was over .3 sec behind your time. I am a bit worried though about your finances. You have a level 8 car which is so dear to keep on the track. You only have 11M in the bank and time will tell though if you start to reduce your risks.

Congratulations Michael on 3rd. You done very well to steal pole from Damir, I thought he had a great time. You have finished 3rd on the last two occasions but really you were not that far away from winning each race. In the current standings you also sit 3rd but you are only 8 points away from leading this group.

Well done to all the other point scorers.

WIN: Pál Baracsi (second win of the season)
POLE: Michael Genesco (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Damir Jakovac (fourth time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Boris Vojvodic (second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Marcin Kolterman (passing 13 cars)

I had a good qualifying position of 4th but once again my driver was not very fast of the mark and he lost 2 positions. I fell back to 6th and was stuck behind Terry Wood. I just could not get around him. So for 25 laps I had to remain eating his dust, losing a second a lap on the leader until we both pitted and I was able to get in front of him. Although he did start to make ground on the leaders after that my race was over. Just to cap it off, my suspension broke still 8 laps from home.

Started 4th and finished 5th
Jamie Morris
(Group Amateur - 118)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #668 posted May 23rd 2015, 13:15:35 (last edited May 23rd 2015, 13:16:03 by Jamie Morris) Quote 
Another car failure -_- At least it wasn't a 0% part failing again.

I'm amazed my car never dropped out of that race, it started smoking about lap 15.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #669 posted May 27th 2015, 09:16:57 Quote 
Congratulations Boris on 1st. The perfect strategy starting on the wets and going with the 1 stop. Your driver certainly likes the wet, I am not too sure but I reckon you would have to be one of the quickest out there in the rain today. I cannot believe how good your driver is considering you only picked him up last season. The problem is though because his OA was so high when you got him, I reckon you will lose him after R9 next season.

Congratulations Damir on 2nd. I thought I had you cold after you chose to start on drys and the rain came down on lap 4. But your speed in the wet was amazing and you passed me at only the halfway mark when I pulled in for my one and only stop. I really cannot get over your form this season, apart from a 9th placing in R2, you have been on the podium in every other race this season.

Congratulations Pál on 3rd. What I said above can relate fully to you as well. Your driver is fantastic in the wet and the 2 of you are both so similar this season. You both ran identical races today and it is really no surprise that the 2 of you have opened up a gap back to Michael in our groups standings. Despite Damir's great racing, you are still our Group Leader.

Artur Terezan started the race strongly and has been able to hang on and collect his first race point for the season.

WIN: Boris Vojvodic (first win of the season)
POLE: Michael Genesco (third pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Damir Jakovac (fifth time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tiago Almeida (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José (passing 13 cars)

Well this season has been full of disappointments for me. I seem to make the right call in regards to the weather but he appears to be just not quick enough. I always thought I had a good driver in the wet but that was clearly not the case today. Maybe my CT risks are a lot lower then those above me.

Started 4th and finished 4th.
Pál Baracsi
(Group Amateur - 118)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Old post #670 posted May 27th 2015, 13:12:26 Quote 
10 races, 6 winners
4 managers are in the top 100 (BigRace)

42. Pipirelli Damir Jakovac Amateur - 118 + 0:14:56.221s
49. Pipirelli Pál Baracsi Amateur - 118 + 0:15:22.012s
77. Pipirelli Michael Genesco Amateur - 118 + 0:17:16.772s
96. Pipirelli Dean Francis Amateur - 118 + 0:18:27.462s

Dean, I think your driver is good, and you could easily win this race in some other amateur groups.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #671 posted May 27th 2015, 13:24:59 Quote 
Thanks Pál

4 managers in the top 100, very impressive.
The one season I need to promote and I am up against 3 of the best. My goal is to remain at the top of the list for those additional promotional spots that always come by at the end of the season. I am just finding it too hard to break into the top 3
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #672 posted May 27th 2015, 16:58:45 Quote 
Where can u see that top A drivers etc?

I was going to save money a couple of seasons before im training my driver but i cant seem to get money :'(
Pál Baracsi
(Group Amateur - 118)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #673 posted May 27th 2015, 20:58:30 Quote 
Statistics --> Ranking if the season was one big race

/gb/Stats.asp?type=bigrace#scroll
Damir Jakovac
(Group Amateur - 118)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #674 posted May 29th 2015, 11:13:01 Quote 
ct 0 this race...gl all
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #675 posted May 30th 2015, 09:18:52 Quote 
Congratulations Pál on 1st. Your third win of the season and with Damir deciding not to race with any risks here, you have been able to increase your lead at the top of the group. Once again you have made the right call, starting on dry tyres in wet conditions. I think from here you will be very hard to catch.

Congratulations Michael on 2nd. You have also used the same tactics as Pál and another great result from you here. You still sit in 3rd but you have increased that margin back to me, to 8 points and it looks like you wont be relinquishing that spot soon.

Congratulations Boris on 3rd. Again another great result and I can't get over that you are already beating me. You have certainly pickd up a fantastic driver that appears as though he already has had plenty of training. And now this next upcoming race is your driver's favourite track.

Christian Straka first points of the season.

WIN: Pál Baracsi (third win of the season)
POLE:Pál Baracsi (fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Dean Francis (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Volen Pacev (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Luis Rivera(passing 18 cars)

Well I thought I might have got close to winning this one. I increased my Ct risks slightly but a part malfunctioned close to home and I dropped back out of the podium again. I just can't seem to get up on the podium. Still sitting in 4th but at least I am first on the list of those additional promotions.

Started 2nd and finished 4th
Jamie Morris
(Group Amateur - 118)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #676 posted Jun 2nd 2015, 22:12:08 Quote 
Woop, 7th place :D Hoping that'll be enough to retain for next season.
Béla Kiss
(Group Amateur - 118)

Hungary 
Certified: 
Old post #677 posted Jun 3rd 2015, 07:28:35 Quote 
Congratulations to the podium :)
We just about have repeatedly Hungarian anthem :)
Slowly I am coming with me to plan how it :)
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #678 posted Jun 3rd 2015, 08:54:20 Quote 
Congratulations Pál on 1st. HAT TRICK!!! Well I thought this season would be hard fought for the rest of the season but you have certainly squashed that theory. You have won 3 of our last 4 races, 4 wins for the season as well as 5 poles and 4 fastest laps. Despite me finishing 4th and 3rd in our cup battle, you have prevented me from going any further with a 2:0 win. You now have a lead of 19 points at the top of this group and I feel you are the only one still pushing.

Congratulations Boris on 2nd. Once again your speed amazes me. In our last 8 races you have finished no worst then 4th and you are really starting to put some heat on my position. I don't think you are pushing for promotion but you certainly have the form to do so. Your driver is the 6th dearest in this group but at least you are getting some good rewards from him.

Congratulations Dean on 3rd. Finally!! My last 4 races I have just missed the podium and I really needed a podium finish here to stay in touch with the top 3. I had to race with moderate to high CT risks too achieve this but it also keeps me at the top of the list for those additional promotional spots. I still sit in 4th but trail Michael in 3rd by only 6 points.

Jamie Morris and János Nagy both scoring their first points of the season but I doubt if there points will be enough to avoid relegation. I reckon you might need at least 3 points and maybe 5

WIN: Pál Baracsi (fourth win of the season)
POLE: Pál Baracsi (fifth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Pál Baracsi (fourth time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Drazen Jokic (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José (passing 15 cars)

Started 3rd and finished 3rd.
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #679 posted Jun 6th 2015, 07:39:57 Quote 
Congratulations Pál on 1st. Well you certainly got lucky here with Boris's random costing him any chance of over hauling you. But you get that in this game. When you're going good everything seems to fall into place but when you're racing bad, you can't seem to get anything right. Your third win in a row and you just about have your hands on your first ever Championship. You lead this group by 21 points and we only have the 4 races to go.

Congratulations Damir on 2nd. A very impressive pole, your first this season. You also collected the fastest lap, six times you have done that this season. It has been a tricky season for you, knowing that you have to promote, you have been pushing all season. But now with just the 4 races remaining it has come back to haunt you. You are only just in the black with 1.6M. Your are in a very tricky predicament.

Congratulations Boris on 3rd. Unlucky! I thought you were closing in on Pal but that got ruined with only 10 laps to go, you had to pull into the pits for a rear wing replacement. It would have been interesting though if you were able to get around him, but unfortunately we will never know. Still though you must be super impressive with this driver of yours.

Jonas Parra has had his best ever finish in his GPRO career, his first points this season and also his first ever points in an amateur group.

WIN: Pál Baracsi (fifth win of the season)
POLE: Damir Jakovac (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Damir Jakovac (sixth time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Andrea Zaccarelli (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Artur Terezan (passing 12 cars)

Well yet again another frustrating race. Using the 1 stopper and with low to mid CT I had to have a good start. Not to be, I lost 2 positions at the start and that put me behind 2 backmarkers. I remained behind these 2 for the next 22 laps, losing 2 seconds a lap on Boris. When they both pitted I was able to get my lap times inside the top 5 every lap for the rest of the race. But the damage had been done and once again I finish just outside the podium in 4th.

Luckily though the manager I am chasing (Michael), crashed out on the first lap and now although I still sit in 4th, I am only 1 point behind him. Maybe Damir has to wind down because he has run out of money. But as a back-up, I still sit on top of the list for those additional promotion spots.

Started 4th and finished 4th
Damir Jakovac
(Group Amateur - 118)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #680 posted Jun 6th 2015, 07:45:29 Quote 
Thanx Dean...I will finish season with 30m at last..so it will be good for next season.

congrats all in points..
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #681 posted Jun 6th 2015, 10:38:07 Quote 
God dammit, i think i need to push in a race or 2 to survive this :P
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #682 posted Jun 6th 2015, 11:24:30 Quote 
Unlucky Haakon. You have been around the mark but just can't find those elusive points.
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #683 posted Jun 6th 2015, 14:57:46 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ June 6th 2015,11:24:30 )

Unlucky Haakon. You have been around the mark but just can't find those elusive points.

ye, that may be because i havent used CT any race yet :P
Damir Jakovac
(Group Amateur - 118)

Croatia 
Certified: 
Old post #684 posted Jun 6th 2015, 15:28:20 Quote 
Quote ( Haakon Lindmo @ June 6th 2015,14:57:46 )

then start immediately :D
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #685 posted Jun 7th 2015, 14:30:39 Quote 
Damn, just pipped by Damir for pole again. :(
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #686 posted Jun 8th 2015, 11:14:26 Quote 
Quote ( Damir Jakovac @ June 6th 2015,15:28:20 )

Quote ( Haakon Lindmo @ June 6th 2015,14:57:46 )

then start immediately :D

yeah, i think i need 3 points to secure 1 more season :P
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #687 posted Jun 8th 2015, 19:04:29 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ June 7th 2015,14:30:39 )

Damn, just pipped by Damir for pole again. :(

jiiz, u guys must go on ex. soft or something :P
Dean Francis
(Group Amateur - 118)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #688 posted Jun 9th 2015, 08:16:10 Quote 
Your driver Haakon is only 108 OA

Get him up to 150 and you will be as fast as us. By the way, I am on hards. :)

We also have Boris and Damir as their driver's favourite track. :(
Jamie Morris
(Group Amateur - 118)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #689 posted Jun 9th 2015, 16:38:58 (last edited Jun 9th 2015, 16:43:09 by Jamie Morris) Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ June 9th 2015,08:16:10 )

His driver has probably lost a lot of motivation from doing badly :P Same with mine

This track is also my drivers favourite, so I'm hoping to get some more points.

Edit - I say that, then my driver has a massive driver mistake in Q1 -_-
Haakon Lindmo
(Group Amateur - 118)

Norway 
Certified: 
Old post #690 posted Jun 9th 2015, 18:24:54 Quote 
Quote ( Jamie Morris @ June 9th 2015,16:38:58 )

Quote ( Dean Francis @ June 9th 2015,08:16:10 )

His driver has probably lost a lot of motivation from doing badly :P Same with mine

This track is also my drivers favourite, so I'm hoping to get some more points.

Edit - I say that, then my driver has a massive driver mistake in Q1 -_-

I havent been training or pushing at all this season, i hope it will get better next season. also i need money but grrrr its hard :P
Page « 1 2 3 ... 22 [2324 ... 33 34 35 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic