Page [12 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: F..K Williams!!! 55 replies
Pawel Nowacki
(Group Amateur - 43)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (28)
Old post #1 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:00:09 Quote 
Take money bitch!!!! I hope that karma back to u cause You don't choose Robert!!! I wish u the worst !!!!
Miel Soeterbroek
(Group Master - 4)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:06:04 Quote 
Need a hug?
Hans Barf
(Group Amateur - 72)

GPRO Crew
Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (20)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:08:02 Quote 
I thought it was FranK Williams ?!?
Pawel Nowacki
(Group Amateur - 43)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (22)
Old post #4 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:09:13 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 20:33:12 by Andrei Ciuchi) Quote 
Fudge hugs !!! They are f...k bitches thats all!!!! Robert is a talent one i the milion but who the fudge is sirotkin!!!! He's got only money and nothing else

(Mod-edit: You really need a chill pill and lay off the swearing.)
Robbert Bultstra
(Group Rookie - 103)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:10:50 Quote 
Best part off it Sirotkin does NOT have money whahahha😂😂😂.
Williams is done now whahahha
Mark Van Daalen
(Group Pro - 10)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:16:43 Quote 
Sirotkin has no money? his sponsors no money?

explain Robert B (source?)
thought he'd bring in 15Mill to Williams
Victor Kamennov
(Group Amateur - 87)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #7 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:21:48 Quote 
Is it racism? Or political discrimination? I think its not correct to say: Robert is a talent but who is the f**king Sirotkin. Heey admins))
Robbert Bultstra
(Group Rookie - 103)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #8 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:35:49 Quote 
Quote ( Mark Van Daalen @ January 6th 2018,13:16:43 )

Sirotkin has no money? his sponsors no money?

explain Robert B (source?)
thought he'd bring in 15Mill to Williams

Yep i thought two but i read that his sponsors did not have the money like 2 days ago
Robbert Bultstra
(Group Rookie - 103)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #9 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:40:27 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 13:41:50 by Robbert Bultstra) Quote 
https://racingnews365.nl/sponsor-sirotkin-in-financi%C3%ABle...

https://www.f1maximaal.nl/nieuws/formule-1/113295/sponsor-si...

Sorry only find in Dutch
Alexei Malkin
(Group Elite)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #10 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:42:14 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 20:33:42 by Andrei Ciuchi) Quote 
Quote ( Pawel Nowacki @ January 6th 2018,13:09:13 )

who the fudge is sirotkin
this guy who was faster than Kubica in Abu Dhabi on Williams and in Paul Ricard on Renault.
Don't worry, you remember his name.

(Mod-edit: Sorry, coming through, editing F-bombs)
Robbert Bultstra
(Group Rookie - 103)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #11 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:43:26 Quote 
He was test driver voor renauld i believe
Alexei Malkin
(Group Elite)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:48:48 Quote 
Quote ( Robbert Bultstra @ January 6th 2018,13:43:26 )

He was test driver voor renauld i believe

yes. Also he was a test driver of Sauber in 2014. Everyone told that Sirotkin get a place in Sauber but they hired Guthierrez in the last moment.
Gordon Douglas
(Group Rookie - 113)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #13 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:49:09 Quote 
I am not really surprised.
As nice as it would have been to have Robert Kubica back in F1 the tests didn´t suggest that he was the driver he was before his Rally accident.
Yes he did very well considering the circumstances but that is not what F1 is about. F1 and Williams of course want the best possible package and Sirotkin did seem to show the better performance during the tests.
Yes he has been driving these cars for a while now where Robert is still (re)learning. Do you really but your faith into somebody who is not the youngest as merely shows promise or do you take the young driver who shows promise? That is why I guess it basically came down to the financial package and anyone who thinks this shouldn´t be clearly doesn´t understand F1.
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 12)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14 posted Jan 6th 2018, 13:51:30 Quote 
Even Kubica said that he doesn't feel like he can do all 21 races. It's one thing doing abu dhabi but just imagine him trying to do Monaco, or a demanding track like Spain. And like Alexei said Sergey was actually faster than Robert in the test sessions and Robert was only slightly quicker than stroll but much slower than massa
Juca Santos
(Group Rookie - 190)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #15 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:04:23 Quote 
Ouch...somebody is having a bad day
Stuart Foster
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #16 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:08:12 Quote 
I would have preferred Di Resta got the seat tbh....I mean, he did a great job last summer with that late call-up.
Dominik Karda
(Group Pro - 15)

Czech Republic 
Certified: 
Old post #17 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:22:25 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 20:33:55 by Andrei Ciuchi) Quote 
Seems like Sirotkin finally got his big break... took him only 5 years :P

but who the fudge is sirotkin!!!!

Some russian bloke who took part in two full GP2 seasons and finished 3rd in both seasons? :)

Simon Forth
(Group Rookie - 88)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:28:59 Quote 
im with Stu Di Resta would have been my choice
Peter Willmore
(Group Pro - 9)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:35:35 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 20:34:15 by Andrei Ciuchi) Quote 

Fudge hugs !!! They are f...k bitches thats all!!!! Robert is a talent one i the milion but who the fudge is sirotkin!!!! He's got only money and nothing else

Would you of cared if Kubica was anything other than polish, I think we all know the answer :)

Simple thing is Williams will have crunched the data and the potential for having to replace Kubica mid season when he break's down from not being physically able to do it week in week out for a 21 race season probably was a heavy factor , I don't doubt money came into the equation but that's not a new thing in F1 and certainly in this case I don't think it was the only factor :)

Stuart Foster
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #20 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:35:49 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 14:46:08 by Stuart Foster) Quote 
I do fear for Williams. They are going to lose a lot of sponsorship when they have a bad season (which they will in 2018 I think). They could have done with a Brit on the team in my view even just to keep their home support up and interest in the team. I certainly won't be bothered to see how they are getting on this year without a driver of any kind of charisma on the team (which they at least had with Massa). They will most likely be one spot above STR and Sauber at the end of the season. When they lose both sponsors and general support, will probably be the end for them, or at least mean Frank sells it. Probably to a wealthy arab or something. Shame to see that team slowly decaying away, surely even they can see it. What on earth was Paddy Lowe thinking going there.

I don't think its so much surprise anyway that Kubica didn't get the seat. I'd have liked to see him there, as i'm sure others would, but if Williams think there's a high risk to him driving or whatever them i'm sure they took their decision based on a lot of facts and data at their disposal. Not just money. I really don't think Sirotkin is a better option than either Rowland or Di Resta but its up to them really. For sure they will lose a lot of interest in the team back home from having made this choice, in my opinion. I do wonder if this choice involved more money than sense though, at least with choosing Sirortkin ahead of either of the British drivers that could have filled the spot.

Sam Wainwright
(Group Elite)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #21 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:46:28 Quote 
I think Alfa will beat Williams with the 2018 Ferrari engine and 1 competent driver.
Stuart Foster
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #22 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:47:49 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 14:50:42 by Stuart Foster) Quote 
They certainly could if enough investment is now going into the team.

Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ January 6th 2018,14:46:28 )

and 1 competent driver.

Well, for sure Stroll is competent...just not always. Sauber still has one problem with its roster, that being Marcus Ericsson. So, there's at least that - both Sauber and Williams have one very shit driver on their teams. The battle between Stroll and Leclere could be an interesting fight to look out for during the season for those 9th-10th place finishes. Williams will probably be grateful for any 10th they can get this year.
Robbert Bultstra
(Group Rookie - 103)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Jan 6th 2018, 14:54:14 Quote 
Quote ( Gordon Douglas @ January 6th 2018,13:49:09 )

I am not really surprised.
As nice as it would have been to have Robert Kubica back in F1 the tests didn´t suggest that he was the driver he was before his Rally accident.
Yes he did very well considering the circumstances but that is not what F1 is about. F1 and Williams of course want the best possible package and Sirotkin did seem to show the better performance during the tests.
Yes he has been driving these cars for a while now where Robert is still (re)learning. Do you really but your faith into somebody who is not the youngest as merely shows promise or do you take the young driver who shows promise? That is why I guess it basically came down to the financial package and anyone who thinks this shouldn´t be clearly doesn´t understand F1.

Ohhh ok so they have no time to find a good driver 😂😂😂 clearly you don't understand F.
And all the other teams have deiver but only Williams 2 that are paying allot whahahaha but no we don't understand F1😂😂😂
David Jundt
(Group Amateur - 39)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Jan 6th 2018, 15:06:34 Quote 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ January 6th 2018,13:48:48 )

yes. Also he was a test driver of Sauber in 2014. Everyone told that Sirotkin get a place in Sauber but they hired Guthierrez in the last moment.

Well, I heard that his sponsors, "Investment Cooperation International Fund", "State Fund of Development of North-West Russian Federation" and "National Institute of Aviation Technologies"(this one being led by his father) never declared their full intention to pay so he wasn't picked to drive.

Quote ( Stuart Foster @ January 6th 2018,14:08:12 )

I would have preferred Di Resta got the seat tbh....I mean, he did a great job last summer with that late call-up.

Wait, what? He struggled to even beat the Saubers...

Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ January 6th 2018,14:46:28 )

I think Alfa will beat Williams with the 2018 Ferrari engine and 1 competent driver.

*Sauber, there's nothing Alfa in it except the badges put on the car and the Ferrari engine.

You're spending too much time in Elite Sam :P
Kyle Morris
(Group Pro - 12)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Jan 6th 2018, 15:10:15 Quote 
So being thrown into the car with 0 running in a 2017 car outside of simulators and having 18 minutes of qualifying to get acquainted with the car and suddenly you should be good enough to beat the Saubers with a car not suited to Hungary. Di Resta was probably driver of the day for qualifying just for beating one of them
Sam Wainwright
(Group Elite)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #26 posted Jan 6th 2018, 15:14:53 Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ January 6th 2018,15:10:15 )

Di Resta was probably driver of the day for qualifying just for beating one of them

He was British that day.

Quote ( David Jundt @ January 6th 2018,15:06:34 )

You're spending too much time in Elite Sam :P

All this means is that I moan more about the weather now :P
David Jundt
(Group Amateur - 39)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #27 posted Jan 6th 2018, 15:46:34 Quote 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ January 6th 2018,15:10:15 )

So being thrown into the car with 0 running in a 2017 car outside of simulators and having 18 minutes of qualifying to get acquainted with the car and suddenly you should be good enough to beat the Saubers with a car not suited to Hungary. Di Resta was probably driver of the day for qualifying just for beating one of them

Getting simulator time is still a kind of training.

Well, the Saubers were TERRIBLE at any track tbh, regardless of what track the Williams suits.
Stuart Foster
(Group Master - 4)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #28 posted Jan 6th 2018, 16:19:32 Quote 
Quote ( David Jundt @ January 6th 2018,15:46:34 )

Getting simulator time is still a kind of training.

Yeah, just not a human to human kind, eh...
David Jundt
(Group Amateur - 39)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #29 posted Jan 6th 2018, 16:24:05 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 16:24:17 by David Jundt) Quote 
Still, not sure why I should be impressed that he beat the Saubers.

If his name was Chanoch Nissany or Vadim Kogay, I probably would've been.

But I imagine a Sirotkin would've done that aswell.
Rocco Stallone
(Group Pro - 22)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #30 posted Jan 6th 2018, 16:24:55 (last edited Jan 6th 2018, 16:26:27 by Rocco Stallone) Quote 
Flailing Koala Williams? Im confused..

Stop acting like Sirotkin wasn't the favorite to get the drive,since I dunno, first week in december.. Your hatred is about a month too late..
Page [12 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic