Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > (This game is not good) 25/5000 the game would suck Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [12 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: (This game is not good) 25/5000 the game would suck 32 replies
Diogo Carrapiço
(Group Rookie - 11)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (12)
Old post #1 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:24:03 (last edited Jul 5th 2019, 04:52:40 by Lyee Chong) Quote 
I have to stop playing the game, make the settings that I make in the car can not walk faster, until the new runners move faster than my car. the game like that sucks

Mod edit: title, added the bit in bracket, for clarity
Rui Morais
(Group Amateur - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:25:41 (last edited Jul 4th 2019, 22:27:26 by Rui Morais) Quote 
Please use english in the general forums... thx.
Diogo Carrapiço
(Group Rookie - 11)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (5)
Old post #3 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:29:07 Quote 
já que és português fala em português
Riley Dunlop
(Group Pro - 22)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:30:37 Quote 
Diogo - I am struggling to understand what you mean

Can you rephrase it please
Thijs Rieken
(Group Amateur - 37)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:35:04 Quote 
I think he's talking about getting blocked
Diogo Carrapiço
(Group Rookie - 11)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:35:49 Quote 
Sorry, I do not speak English and I use google translate.
Rui Morais
(Group Amateur - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #7 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:55:35 (last edited Jul 4th 2019, 22:56:40 by Rui Morais) Quote 
Quote ( Diogo Carrapiço @ July 4th 2019,22:29:07 )

Só se pode utilizar inglês nos forums.

E parece que nem os portugueses nem os ingleses perceberam o que quiseste dizer.
Eduardo Fernandes
(Group Amateur - 51)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (15)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #8 posted Jul 4th 2019, 22:58:07 (last edited Jul 4th 2019, 22:59:06 by Eduardo Fernandes) Quote 
I also don't get what you want Diogo. If you don't get the system everybody took some time to learn it. You didn't expect to arrive here, fiddle with a couple buttons and win all championships, would you?

And no, I won't speak portuguese because there are other people here.

Also have in mind I have less races under my belt than you and I'm not complaining about the system (much). We gotta use what we have and make the most of it.
Diogo Carrapiço
(Group Rookie - 11)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (6)
Old post #9 posted Jul 4th 2019, 23:12:44 Quote 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ July 4th 2019,22:55:35 )

Quote ( Diogo Carrapiço @ July 4th 2019,22:29:07 )

Só se pode utilizar inglês nos forums.

E parece que nem os portugueses nem os ingleses perceberam o que quiseste dizer.

quis dizer que o jogo e uma porcaria, faça o que faça o carro não melhora. todos os carros andam mais depressa que o meu
Rui Morais
(Group Amateur - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #10 posted Jul 4th 2019, 23:15:30 Quote 
E é o jogo que não presta, tu é que és bom. É isso que queres dizer?

Tu fazes tudo bem, o jogo é que tem a culpa. É no mínimo patética a tua atitude.

Ok... boa sorte...
Lyee Chong
(Group Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
Malaysia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11 posted Jul 5th 2019, 04:49:13 Quote 
Diogo, Rui is right, that only English is allowed in the main forum.

However, you can post in Portuguese Language here: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=613#scroll
Upeo Unaozidi
(Group Rookie - 186)

Kenya 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #12 posted Jul 5th 2019, 08:28:11 Quote 
Hi Diogo,

If you want to learn the game well I should advise you to join a (Portuguese speaking) team, I'm 200% sure that you will learn many new things about the game in a very short time, and that your results will improve a lot.

There are many Portuguese speaking teams with very nice managers, and I'm sure that they would like to help you if you also show some effort.

Good luck ! :)
Juca Santos
(Group Rookie - 131)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #13 posted Jul 5th 2019, 12:38:55 Quote 
Quote ( Diogo Carrapiço @ July 4th 2019,22:24:03 )

the settings that I make in the car can not walk faster, until the new runners move faster than my car
maybe the problem is not the car but the driver
Dan Altobelli
(Group Amateur - 71)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14 posted Jul 5th 2019, 14:59:59 Quote 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ July 4th 2019,23:15:30 )

Tu fazes tudo bem, o jogo é que tem a culpa. É no mínimo patética a tua atitude.

Ok... boa sorte...

He may be right!! When I see that on the last race I still suffered a puncture and in addition a 74% wear on the suspensions in only 43 laps....!!!!! The steering wheel changes while I'm first! Supplies while there is 6% of gasoline ..............
Kieran Taylor
(Group Rookie - 114)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #15 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:16:56 Quote 

Quote ( Dan Altobelli @ July 5th 2019,14:59:59 )

while there is 6% of gasoline

someone correct me if im wrong but. if you are in the lap starting with 6%, and if you do not pit and for example lets say each lap is 3.1% you would only have 2.9% to finish the next lap therefor you would not make it around so it pits you with 6%(in the race screen)

you didn't have enough fuel so you pitted.

I believe the puncture was described in another thread, the tire puncture causes the greater damage to you suspension, makes sense the wheel has just taken a high impact probly traveling at some speed.
Rui Morais
(Group Amateur - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #16 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:20:49 (last edited Jul 5th 2019, 15:23:13 by Rui Morais) Quote 
Quote ( Kieran Taylor @ July 5th 2019,15:16:56 )

someone correct me if im wrong but. if you are in the lap starting with 6%, and if you do not pit and for example lets say each lap is 3.1% you would only have 2.9% to finish the next lap therefor you would not make it around so it pits you with 6%(in the race screen)

Correct.

Besides, randoms are randoms, happens to everyone now and then. But "randoms" happens usually more often when we're not doing everything right... I'm affraid I can't explain it with more detail. It's like a way the game has to tell us we're not doing the right thing.

But as usual it's easier to blame the others or "the game" when we don't know any better...

;)
Lee Thomas
(Group Rookie - 106)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #17 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:32:29 Quote 

Quote ( Rui Morais @ July 5th 2019,15:20:49 )

Correct.

Besides, randoms are randoms, happens to everyone now and then. But "randoms" happens usually more often when we're not doing everything right... I'm affraid I can't explain it with more detail. It's like a way the game has to tell us we're not doing the right thing.

But as usual it's easier to blame the others or "the game" when we don't know any better...

;)

If a random occurs more often then its not a random. A random is an event or happening that occurs infrequently or rarely.. Hence random. The 'incidents occurring in his races is more likely to be that of bad planning or not understanding the basic mechanics of set ups, fuel and strategy.
Dan Altobelli
(Group Amateur - 71)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:36:17 Quote 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ July 5th 2019,15:20:49 )

Correct.

;)

There is still 6% petrol for 24 laps and I only do 23 while there are still 16% of tires !!! And of course I'm the one who doesn't do things right !!!! It's a pity we can't copy and paste the race analyses on the forum!! I'll prove it !!! Or test, with a good driver and a good level 6 car, from 1 13,400 with a high Grip and do Q1s of 1 13, 900 !!! Driver errors of 0.187!! But of course....... I don't know how to play ??? Yes of course!!! I don't know how to play !!!! It's like burning the car with 79% wear and giving up or going back to the pits to lose big points !!!
Rui Morais
(Group Amateur - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #19 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:41:08 Quote 
That's why I said: random and "random".

And a random happens unexpectedly, in a random order. It can happen quite frequently, doesn't have to be rarely.

If you never turn the wheels screws properly in your car, you can have frequent randoms, loosing a wheel everyday.

A random happens as a consequence of something you do (or don't do). If you screw up frequently, you will have frequent randoms.

;)
Dan Altobelli
(Group Amateur - 71)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #20 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:47:40 Quote 

Quote ( Rui Morais @ July 5th 2019,15:41:08 )

That's why I said: random and "random".

And a random happens unexpectedly, in a random order. It can happen quite frequently, doesn't have to be rarely.

If you never turn the wheels screws properly in your car, you can have frequent randoms, loosing a wheel everyday.

A random happens as a consequence of something you do (or don't do). If you screw up frequently, you will have frequent randoms.

;)

Thank you for replying to my messages :)
I have nothing against you but this game infuriates me!!
Robin Goodey
(Group Master - 2)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #21 posted Jul 5th 2019, 15:52:48 Quote 
Quote ( Dan Altobelli @ July 5th 2019,15:36:17 )

There is still 6% petrol for 24 laps and I only do 23 while there are still 16% of tires !!! And of course I'm the one who doesn't do things right !!!! It's a pity we can't copy and paste the race analyses on the forum!! I'll prove it !!! Or test, with a good driver and a good level 6 car, from 1 13,400 with a high Grip and do Q1s of 1 13, 900 !!! Driver errors of 0.187!! But of course....... I don't know how to play ??? Yes of course!!! I don't know how to play !!!! It's like burning the car with 79% wear and giving up or going back to the pits to lose big points !!!

Assuming you are talking about something that happened in the last race (which had short laps) - then you will not have pitted for fuel if your race analysis says you still had 6% left when you pitted (likewise you will not have pitted because of tyre wear if it was at 16%) - therefore, what does the analysis actually say is the REASON for pitting?

Qualis - you will have chosen an inappropriate risk level to lose that amount of time (although you contradict yourself in the post - you either lost 0.5s or 0.187 - it can't be both!)
Dan Altobelli
(Group Amateur - 71)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #22 posted Jul 5th 2019, 16:02:07 Quote 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ July 5th 2019,15:52:48 )

Quote ( Dan Altobelli @ July 5th 2019,15:36:17 )

Assuming you are talking about something that happened in the last race (which had short laps) - then you will not have pitted for fuel if your race analysis says you still had 6% left when you pitted (likewise you will not have pitted because of tyre wear if it was at 16%) - therefore, what does the analysis actually say is the REASON for pitting?

Qualis - you will have chosen an inappropriate risk level to lose that amount of time (although you contradict yourself in the post - you either lost 0.5s or 0.187 - it can't be both!)

Hi Robin; The example taken was not on the last race!
Michael Jones
(Group Pro - 25)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #23 posted Jul 5th 2019, 16:19:51 Quote 
Quote ( Dan Altobelli @ July 5th 2019,14:59:59 )

Quote ( Rui Morais @ July 4th 2019,23:15:30 )

Ok... boa sorte...

Supplies while there is 6% of gasoline ..............

I could be wrong but the fuel % is fuel in tank at the start of lap your just starting,therefore at the end of that lap you could pit because there is not enough fuel to do another lap but when you look at the fuel % you think you have enough because it said 6% but at end of lap could be as Kieran said you had only 2.9% left in tank.
Robin Goodey
(Group Master - 2)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #24 posted Jul 5th 2019, 16:33:12 Quote 
Quote ( Dan Altobelli @ July 5th 2019,16:02:07 )

Hi Robin; The example taken was not on the last race!

I'd still be 99.999% certain that you will never pit for fuel with 6% actually left in the car as shown in race analysis (which is different from what it shows on the live race screen)

Thus my question still stands - what did the race analysis (for the race you are unhappy with) say as the reason for the pit?

(The 0.001% uncertainty might be for a very low car level on an extremely long track (eg Bremgarten))
Rui Morais
(Group Amateur - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #25 posted Jul 5th 2019, 16:37:46 Quote 
Quote ( Dan Altobelli @ July 5th 2019,15:47:40 )

I have nothing against you but this game infuriates me!!

Yes, it's a great game, isn't it?
Alan Bean
(Group Rookie - 77)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #26 posted Jul 5th 2019, 16:57:00 Quote 
If you are infuriated by random events I would suggest you give tonights race a miss :-)
Dan Altobelli
(Group Amateur - 71)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #27 posted Jul 5th 2019, 17:41:14 Quote 
Thanks to Rui, Robin, Michael and Alan for answering me! I will respect the team with which I have committed until the end of the season! And stop!
Norton Martins
(Group Rookie - 94)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #28 posted Jul 5th 2019, 18:43:23 Quote 
He said "I need to stop playing this game, with the settings I use and the car still doesn't go faster,even newer players can go faster than me. A game like that just sucks." Well pal to you I say raise your pilot stats, they 're very important for a good rookie career, train him and you'll see better results. Your settings alone won't do jack for placing in the podiums.
Ivan Silva
(Group Master - 3)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #29 posted Jul 5th 2019, 18:50:32 Quote 

(This game is not good)

Why would Lyee write this? :D
Norton Martins
(Group Rookie - 94)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #30 posted Jul 5th 2019, 18:58:24 Quote 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ July 5th 2019,18:50:32 )

(This game is not good)

Why would Lyee write this? :D
No idea, if theres ONE and only ONE game that has pulled out all the F1 management thingamabob together in a compreehensive, easy to use, complete and user-friendly interface is GPRO. If you don't like racing then the log-off button is right over there.
Page [12 » Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > (This game is not good) 25/5000 the game would suck Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic