Page [1
Author Topic: Update car 19 replies
Alain Routhier
(Group Pro - 6)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (28)
Old post #1 posted Jul 20th 2021, 05:49:51 Quote 

I usually never posts on the forum, I came to realize the forum is pretty useless, a club of early adopters, moderated by individuals taking advantages. As a result "praised" posters are presented as "honest" posters.

The Omnipotent comments being, find your own answers. While the game (with its own flaws) provides none of the clues early gamers had when they entered the game, how sweet.

Join us, you will get the setups and we will win !!
You need no involvement or interests in the game!
Just cheat!

So, how much do you pay me to endorse your game?

Admin,: THAT is your game? how many people will follow you?

George Togas
(Group Pro - 13)

Greece 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2 posted Jul 20th 2021, 06:31:38 Quote 
Flat earth...
Steven Hill
(Group Amateur - 75)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #3 posted Jul 20th 2021, 07:07:50 Quote 
Quote ( George Togas @ July 20th 2021,06:31:38 )

Flat earth...

yep....but not square...
Ken Neihart
(Group Master - 4)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Jul 20th 2021, 07:45:36 Quote 
Must be a heat wave in Canada.
Luke Frost
(Group Pro - 20)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (7)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #5 posted Jul 20th 2021, 08:13:36 Quote 
Misleading title is misleading. Can you elaborate on what you think is happening in the community though?
Graham Mercer
(Group Master - 1)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6 posted Jul 20th 2021, 08:40:24 Quote 
Smoking too much wacky backy? :D

Ricardo Antunes
(Group Amateur - 28)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (4)
Old post #7 posted Jul 20th 2021, 10:09:26 Quote 
Quote ( Alain Routhier @ July 20th 2021,05:49:51 )

I usually never posts on the forum, I came to realize the forum is pretty useless, a club of early adopters, moderated by individuals taking advantages. As a result "praised" posters are presented as "honest" posters.

What a bad mentality.

As an active user of the forums, I will tell you that I already got countless good advice from there. Most of the times not even directed at me.

And the forums are so much more than sharing information. We roast, rate, and praise managers, we discuss football, we play games, we create news, we deliver oscars.

The amount of work and dedication people put behind the forums is something that is beyond your understanding if you keep that mentality.

I would say, unlike you, the forums are the single most important thing in this game. Nothing else is more vital than the forums. And they dont get the love they deserve.
Thijs Rieken
(Group Pro - 10)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Like this post (10)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #8 posted Jul 20th 2021, 10:25:08 Quote 

I usually never posts on the forum,

...but when you do, it's usually bitter, unfounded and lashing out.

Please, consider reading your own message before making these kinds of posts, the tone you are setting is detrimental to the community.
Ken Neihart
(Group Master - 4)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9 posted Jul 20th 2021, 10:32:48 Quote 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ July 20th 2021,10:09:26 )

And they dont get the love they deserve.

.....but I love the forums.
David Evans
(Group Pro - 23)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #10 posted Jul 20th 2021, 10:56:30 Quote 
Alain, for starters, the fact that you don't post on the forum is a reason you don't get the help. (are you expecting cheat codes for the game to be spelled out for all to see?)

The other point is that you will get less FOBY if you actually get involved and create some relationships. Ask some intelligent and relevant/thoughtful questions and magically, you may then find people are open to DM'ing you some guidance that will help you progress in the game.

If you want it to be easy, go jump on the xbox and play some Forza my friend :D
Jun Ho
(Group Pro - 18)

Hong Kong 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #11 posted Jul 20th 2021, 11:18:02 Quote 

The Omnipotent comments being, find your own answers. While the game (with its own flaws) provides none of the clues early gamers had when they entered the game, how sweet.

Just cheat!

I dare not speak against her beauty; beauty which encompasses the spirit of truth, the spirit of faithfulness, the spirit of light.

I was walking alone in desolation when I encountered the blinding sight of my sunflower. There it was staring at me with its inviting eyes, eyes which seemed a little lost, a little troubled, a little like mine. My hand trembled as it wiped the disbelief from my vision. The seeds which I had planted in an attempt to dispel my restless woes had sprout up in a seemingly un-fertile place, a place where I could not fathom I would find my Sunflower. But there it was in all its beauty: eloquent, mysterious and enchanting. A vivid portrait of heavenly grace. all could witness , yet, one could possess.

I dare not speak against her beauty; beauty which encompasses the spirit of truth, the spirit of faithfulness, the spirit of light.

From the moment I found my sunflower I did my best to nurture it, watering its spirit from sunrise to sunset. The beauty for which it possessed was captivating; stirring my very being like no other flower has prior. I spent days, months and years analyzing this gem. I wondered why this sunflower was so singular in its splendor, why after so long in my possession was it still shining brighter than a summer star painted against a black night. My admiration and love for this sunflower matured uncontrollably, cultivating in a whirlwind of blissful sunshine.

Though my sunflower possesses the strength of a thousand armies and the magnificence of a thousand smiles, I sense a feeling of weakness when the wicked birds of prey attempt to uproot it from its rightful plot. I caress its pedals and speak to it softly assuring that there is a purpose for the gloom, and that upon all of us the rain of opposition will fall. I clutch its head into mine as splendid pedals of fluorescent beauty tickle my face, making me blush with joy. I whisper to my sunflower as I drop my seed next to her stalk, and I tell it that no matter what storms may sing, there will be no challenge to our garden as long as we continue to grow together.
Michael Franks
(Group Pro - 25)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #12 posted Jul 20th 2021, 11:31:32 Quote 

And yet without any help at all, almost promoted to Master.

Sounds like you did OK so far. :D
Mark Iverson
(Group Pro - 6)

Wales 
Certified: 
Old post #13 posted Jul 20th 2021, 11:46:04 (last edited Jul 20th 2021, 11:46:25 by Mark Iverson) Quote 
Joining a good team would really help you Alain and enhance your enjoyment of the game - 100%.
Bruce Stad
(Group Amateur - 1)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #14 posted Jul 20th 2021, 14:03:11 Quote 
Quote ( Ken Neihart @ July 20th 2021,07:45:36 )

Must be a heat wave in Canada.

Well, we did have a heat wave but I don't think that is it...

Quote ( Graham Mercer @ July 20th 2021,08:40:24 )

Smoking too much wacky backy? :D

Now we might be getting closer.. BC Bud can't be beat, eh???
Sara Lingrey
(Group Amateur - 9)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #15 posted Jul 20th 2021, 14:45:06 Quote 

Just cheat!

If you're actually interested in improving, you'll find your answers. I've made friends, who helped me out when I had questions, I've done research myself on the forums, it's not that difficult. Dare to ask instead of assuming everyone's like "find out by yourself".
Zé Pedro Paula
(Group Amateur - 16)

Mozambique 
Certified: 
Old post #16 posted Jul 20th 2021, 18:11:18 Quote 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ July 20th 2021,08:13:36 )

Misleading title

Isn't it. Or is it? Can it be a clue to what he found his own answer?! Very recently. Or just too late?
Paul Brosnan
(Group Amateur - 69)

Ireland 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (4)
Old post #17 posted Jul 20th 2021, 18:30:14 Quote 

Just cheat!

He has a point. For a community dying a slow death a lot of the forum regulars enjoy giving smug answers to questions by new people. The game rules as well are cryptic, I honestly don't know how any new player would want to hang around with the community we have sometimes.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Group Amateur - 16)

Mozambique 
Certified: 
Old post #18 posted Jul 20th 2021, 18:42:08 (last edited Jul 20th 2021, 18:42:46 by Zé Pedro Paula) Quote 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ July 20th 2021,18:30:14 )

I honestly don't know how any new player would want to hang around with the community we have sometimes.

I think most go play their own "little" game, between Rookie and Relegating Amateur, while the "community" is banji jumping between Amateur and Elite. Until they get tired. Any of them.
Michal Szopinski
(Group Pro - 1)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #19 posted Jul 20th 2021, 18:50:34 Quote 

I usually never posts on the forum, I came to realize the forum is pretty useless

Let me correct that for you:

"I never use the forum because I don't know how to use it and get the help I'm after"

and the rest is just incoherent jibber-jabber, so you should've stopped there.
Steve Brandson
(Group Amateur - 27)

Canada 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #20 posted Jul 20th 2021, 19:02:41 Quote 
We should all try to make fun of his English in what I suspect is his native tongue (French).

That would be amusing, this is just sad
Page [1

Reply to this topic