Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Rookie with 95OA driver? Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page [1
Author Topic: Rookie with 95OA driver? 3 replies
Jesus Jimenez
(Group Rookie - 137)

Spain 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (2)
Old post #1 posted Oct 6th 2021, 06:12:00 (last edited Oct 6th 2021, 15:26:00 by Florencia Caro) Quote 
Cómo es posible que llevando sólo dos carreras en mi grupo Rookie 137, alguien tenga un piloto de nivel 95? ¿si sólo puedes contratar de nivel 85 como máximo?

How is it possible that with only two races in my Rookie 137 group, someone has a level 95 driver? What if you can only hire level 85 at most?

Mod Edit: title
André de Carvalho
(Group Amateur - 75)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2 posted Oct 6th 2021, 06:18:58 (last edited Oct 6th 2021, 15:26:49 by Florencia Caro) Quote 
Motivation

+motivation from re-sign
+Training sessions
+2 races getting more motivation
You can easily go higher than that even.

Mod Edit: removed exact data
Francisco Merte
(Group Amateur - 29)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3 posted Oct 6th 2021, 09:03:58 Quote 
Hola Jesús,
No es un bug, el piloto fue contratado cuando su nivel era de 85 o menor, y desde entonces alguna de sus habilidades ha mejorado significativamente, seguramente fue la motivación pues puede incrementarse mucho en sólo unas cuantas carreras.

Es claro que no estás al tanto de que sólo se permite inglés en los foros, si prefieres expresarte en castellano, hay un foro especifico para ello:

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=4754#scroll

Saludos y buena suerte

Hi Jesús,
It's not a bug, the driver was hired when his OA was 85 or lower, and since then some of his abilities have significantly improved, surely his motivation as it can increase a lot in just a few races.

Clearly you're not aware that only English is allowed in the forums, if you prefer to express yourself in Spanish, there's a specific forum for that.

Cheers and good luck
Erwann Gendreau
(Group Rookie - 137)

France 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #4 posted Oct 6th 2021, 09:21:02 (last edited Oct 6th 2021, 09:26:44 by Erwann Gendreau) Quote 
Hi Jesus
I don't speak spanish at all, so I will let you translate if needed.

I am the manager concerned, and can confirm that the answers given are true ;) When you are a more experienced manager, you know how to play around the rules :)

My driver was below 85 OA after S83 Race17 and before S84 Race1, so I can keep him in rookie season 84. The rule says that the driver hired has to have an OA at 85 maximum before the season begins. In my case, I was at OA 83-84. After that point, you can do whatever you want with your driver and his level can grow a lot more than 85 (you can end the season with a 105+ OA driver if you promote)

Resign and traning gave me caracter points, and good results motivation which rise OA a lot. If you noticed, I started the 1st race with a 89 OA driver, which is not in contratiction with rules

Enjoy your season, learn and improve yourself :)

Page [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Rookie with 95OA driver? Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic