Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Alternative Challenge (F1C) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 42 43 [44 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Alternative Challenge (F1C) 1301 replies
Kristijonas Murauskas
(Group Amateur - 7)

Lithuania 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1291 posted Sep 25th 2008, 11:26:41 Quote 
David, i need your email or skype or msn name, there's plenty of things to talk about, concerning your participation in the championship.
Mr. Ben Warren same with you, my skype name is Tynkas. I need some of your details to put on the website and to know your progress of starting the game
Ben Warren
(Group Amateur - 5)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1292 posted Sep 25th 2008, 11:29:56 Quote 
Ok, well I'll get in contact with you when the game actually arrives, either tomorrow or Saturday hopefully!

So right now my progress is 0% =P
David Jundt
(Group Rookie - 6)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Old post #1293 posted Sep 25th 2008, 17:32:34 Quote 
Quote ( Kristijonas Murauskas @ September 25th 2008,11:26:41 )

David, i need your email or skype or msn name

Look at my profile and you know the answer...

To make it short: I haven't any of them...
David Jundt
(Group Rookie - 6)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Old post #1294 posted Sep 25th 2008, 18:10:34 Quote 
1. step done:

I have installed rFactor again. (did "unwrapping" before, what was wrong, but that was NOT the cause why it doesn't work).

Now the patch. Goes under the folder rfactor, I made it as a folder itself and put the Patch in there, but if that is enough...

I did it before... Does the patch replace something too or does it just have to be in the folder, I wonder...
Simon Cattell
(Group Rookie - 6)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1295 posted Sep 25th 2008, 19:43:00 Quote 
The patch replaces the original start-up, as with the original start-up, you need to purchase the game. :)

Anyway, ALT79 race today, report:

Mario got an excellent start, while Mindaugas lost 2 places, but he soon made his way to 1st.

At the hairpin (still lap 1) Kristijonas spun, Petras spun attempting to avoid him, and I hit Petras, damaging both of our suspension. :(

Mindaugas led for all the race, and near the end, me and Mario were battling too.

Petras spun about 15 times, and was well down the order.

However, on lap 18, Mindaugas spun, and lost 15 seconds, and then announced he had to close the server, due to him having to leave, we believe it is related to his parents, but either way, just 19 laps completed, the order looked like this when the server closed:

1. Mario Pecher
2. Simon Cattell
3. Kristijonas Murauskas
4. Dan-Radu Hadarean
5. Petras Razanskas
6. Mindaugas Maciulaitis

This has never happened before, no server closes or disconnections during the race causing it to stop, so it is a tricky time for ALT79 at the moment,
David Jundt
(Group Rookie - 6)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Old post #1296 posted Sep 25th 2008, 20:12:51 Quote 
Quote ( Simon Cattell @ September 25th 2008,19:43:00 )

Anyway, ALT79 race today, report:

Erm... track?

Did I ask already?

Quote ( Simon Cattell @ September 25th 2008,19:43:00 )

The patch replaces the original start-up, as with the original start-up, you need to purchase the game. :)

Thank you for having patience with me.

My family wants to go away for 2 weeks(whole holidays), but I don't want to go too...

I have not finished with Alt, and I wanna compete...
David Jundt
(Group Rookie - 6)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Old post #1297 posted Sep 26th 2008, 00:42:04 (last edited Sep 26th 2008, 00:52:46 by David Jundt) Quote 
Strange...

I extract the track thingy, but when I look into the folder, I just see Monza, Dijon, Silverstone and Hockenheim.

Where for example Watkins Glen?

About the cars: It says load the Shadow, the Brabham, etc.

But I can't these cars in my vehicule folder...

No wait, when I go telling the game where I wanna have it, I can see the other cars(Like Wolf, Brabham,etc) and the missing tracks(Watkins Glen, Österreichring, etc.).

But when I open the folder by myself ans want to look at the files, I can't see them!?

Why?
Dan-Radu Hadarean
(Group Amateur - 24)

Romania 
Certified: 
Old post #1298 posted Sep 30th 2008, 14:37:23 Quote 
I'd like to thank the organizers for the great opportunity they offer us, I had lots of fun taking part at this championship but I decided to quit due to personal reasons. I wish everybody good-luck, interesting battles and 0 lag :)
Mario Pecher
(Group Pro - 7)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #1299 posted Sep 30th 2008, 14:56:46 Quote 
Hi David i just got told you, and some others still have problems getting the game and all its new files to work correct

I think installing the game its self and patching it isnt a problem.

after that you should exrtact the cars, the tracks and the other patch, each into seperated temporary folders of your choice.

after that you go into these folders (in the order its told on the website) take a good look at the folder layout ther and compare it with the layout in the rfactor folder, then you will see where the rigtht place is to copy it into.

do in step by step following the order on the website and it will work

and make sure to select league eddition in the game when selcting the (mod) championship

so i hope everybody is able now, to make his game work corrctly
Mario Pecher
(Group Pro - 7)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #1300 posted Sep 30th 2008, 15:25:54 Quote 
come back soon Dan! :-(
David Jundt
(Group Rookie - 6)

Switzerland 
Certified: 
Old post #1301 posted Sep 30th 2008, 16:54:02 Quote 
Sorry, I am 2 weeks with my family at our holiday house and can't do anything...

Anyway, my pleasure to this again and again began to decrease...
Simon Cattell
(Group Rookie - 6)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1302 posted Sep 30th 2008, 17:00:20 (last edited Sep 30th 2008, 17:02:13 by Simon Cattell) Quote 
Quote ( Dan-Radu Hadarean @ September 30th 2008,14:37:23 )

I'd like to thank the organizers for the great opportunity they offer us, I had lots of fun taking part at this championship but I decided to quit due to personal reasons. I wish everybody good-luck, interesting battles and 0 lag :)

:O

Dan! :(

I will miss you greatly, you were undoubtedly one of the fastest Champcar drivers we had, with clear talent, seeing you go is like seeing Mindaugas leave. :(

Thank you for the great battles we've had along the way, and I wish you the best for the future. :)

P.S. Come back soon! :-P

Quote ( David Jundt @ September 30th 2008,16:54:02 )

Anyway, my pleasure to this again and again began to decrease...

Pfft, quitter. :-P

I will always have motivation for this game.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 42 43 [44 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Alternative Challenge (F1C) Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic