Page « 1 2 3 ... 119 120 [121 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Amateur - 3 3605 replies
Andrei Harnicu
(Group Amateur - 3)

Romania 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3600 posted Apr 8th 2022, 23:12:54 Quote 
Quote ( Shannon Peters @ April 8th 2022,23:07:29 )

Congrats on the group win and cup victory @Andrei Harnicu (A3)

And congrats to all the Pro qualifiers. Including Ivica? Not sure if you intended to or not...
Hope to see you all on the track again sometime!
Thank you! Congratulations to all promoters (a little bird named additional promotion spots tells me Ivica also promoted). Hope we will have more battles in the future :)
Lucas Lobico
(Group Amateur - 3)

Spain 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #3601 posted May 27th 2022, 15:56:58 Quote 
Congtaulations to Gabor. I didn't realize it, buy it seems we already have the champion mathematically dedided.

Now for the rest of us there only remains to see who the next places will be to, and it seems the remaining races will be quite interesting. Cheers :)
Lucas Lobico
(Group Amateur - 3)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #3602 posted Jun 7th 2022, 22:28:48 Quote 
Well, it seems Olivier and myself have cleared too to Pro ^^

But the 4th place is yet to be decided in the very last race, so there will be thrill until the end. Good luck to Giovany and Mahesh, and let's see who achieves getting the last ticket ;)
Lucas Lobico
(Group Amateur - 3)

Spain 
Certified: 
Old post #3603 posted Jun 11th 2022, 00:58:07 Quote 
Well, Giovanni (sorry for the typo in my previous post) seals his 4th place, and there won't be more promotions, as the point bar is somewaht high this season. Congratulations to the other three, and let's hope we have good luck in our jump to Pro :)

This has been an unusually nice and competitive season, imho. Yet after missing the first race I had nearly discarded to run for the promotion, after the second race I somewhat changed my mind, and went to the push, guessing (wrong) that there might not be many who were going too.

Anyway, it seems hard work and experience paid in the end (in spite of having a random / puncture in another race), yet I couldn't imagine I was to end with such a good result as second place!

Thanks to everybody for the competition, and I hope those who couldn't promote to be luckier in their next attempt.
Steven Rose
(Group Amateur - 3)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #3604 posted Oct 18th 2022, 00:33:02 Quote 
Hello!
Carlos Daniel Gregoret
(Group Amateur - 3)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #3605 posted Mar 6th 2023, 03:29:49 Quote 
Good victory in Sakhir, there we go!
Page « 1 2 3 ... 119 120 [121 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic