Page « 1 2 3 ... 326 [327328 ... 338 339 340 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Pro - 7 10192 replies
Christoph Schöning
(Group Pro - 7)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9781 posted Jul 14th 2020, 06:11:06 Quote 
Hello season 77.

Welcome to all the new guys and good luck to everyone. Happy racing. :)
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #9782 posted Jul 14th 2020, 09:18:48 Quote 
Welcome all and not long now before a brand new season again
Tianhao Chen
(Group Master - 5)

China 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9783 posted Jul 14th 2020, 09:35:12 Quote 
Glad to back home in P7.

Dean, you can hardly imaging, M5 is even chaos as P7. I will wait you there~
Can Yıldız
(Group Pro - 7)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Old post #9784 posted Jul 14th 2020, 20:36:10 (last edited Jul 14th 2020, 20:36:30 by Can Yıldız) Quote 
This season might be a chaotic one as i see many people have already chosen Dunlops as of now.
Christoph Schöning
(Group Pro - 7)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #9785 posted Jul 15th 2020, 06:53:06 Quote 
Quote ( Can Yıldız @ July 14th 2020,20:36:10 )

This season might be a chaotic one as i see many people have already chosen Dunlops as of now.

Indeed, but not all... brave choice you made. :)
Can Yıldız
(Group Pro - 7)

Turkey 
Certified: 
Old post #9786 posted Jul 15th 2020, 10:25:53 Quote 
Quote ( Christoph Schöning @ July 15th 2020,06:53:06 )

Have no money, mate :D
Javier Caceres
(Group Pro - 7)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #9787 posted Jul 16th 2020, 20:55:57 Quote 
Hi GL!
Kirsty Ridley
(Group Pro - 7)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #9788 posted Jul 16th 2020, 21:36:59 Quote 
Hi ppl :)
Paulo Neves
(Group Pro - 7)

Portugal 
Certified: 
Old post #9789 posted Jul 17th 2020, 11:46:54 Quote 
Hi Jas ! Glad to see you around. Good luck for S77
Jas Fraser
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #9790 posted Jul 17th 2020, 11:52:45 Quote 
Hi, lol, my record against you is going to look bleak after another season of chasing you.
Good luck with the season Paulo, hope it's a good 1 for you.

That good luck and good fun wishes go out to everyone here too.
Gangadhar Abhyankar
(Group Pro - 7)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #9791 posted Jul 17th 2020, 14:12:54 Quote 
Hallo folks
Kalojan Avramov
(Group Pro - 7)

Bulgaria 
Certified: 
Old post #9792 posted Jul 17th 2020, 18:16:11 Quote 
Quote ( Can Yıldız @ July 15th 2020,10:25:53 )

Quote ( Christoph Schöning @ July 15th 2020,06:53:06 )

Have no money, mate :D

Nope, I think you are just sure that you will take the necessarily points to survive.
With all this dunlop, this will be hard even with FT.
Good luck to all in this season.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (4)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9793 posted Jul 18th 2020, 01:23:05 (last edited Jul 18th 2020, 01:23:42 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Anestis Mamplekos on 1st. You were 5th on the grid but stormed to the front in that opening lap. Once there you only lost the lead for 4 laps, from Can, but he soon pitted for his second stop, and you was back in front. In the end you crossed the line 35s ahead of Can. This is your 4th season in this group, and in that time you have just had the 1 podium. This was your driver's favourite track and you certainly made the most of that. Maybe just the 4 races left for your driver, but retention is done

Congratulations Can Yıldız on 2nd. You were only 8th on the grid but yet had a very similar start to Anestis, jumping to 2nd on that opening lap. You were always dominant after that and even in those early laps, it always appeared you would finish on the podium. You sat in 2nd for the last 15 laps and finished well ahead of Javier, a margin of 12s in the end. This is also your 4th season in this group, and in each of those seasons, you have finished in the top 10. Your driver sits at the top on the OA list, you have a favourite track next race, But it does appear you only have the 3 races left for your driver

Congratulations Javier Caceres on 3rd. Welcome Javier, you have been in A24 for the past 4 seasons and promoted here from 2nd in that group. You were 11th on the grid and also had a great start, getting to 4th after that 1st lap. You was able to reach the podium for 14 laps during the race but with only 3 laps remaining you was only 4th. Jaopo was in 3rd but his tyres were gone and you got around him with ease. You only snared this driver just before the season began, and it does appear you have found a very good driver there

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Anestis Mamplekos
POLE: Imre Antos
FASTEST LAP: Can Yıldız
BEST PIT STOP: Jacopo Mati
BEST OVERTAKER: Joaquim Ribeiro (passing 18 cars)

Man that was bad!!! I knew it would be a struggle in these first few races as I have some very poor matches and my car level is so low. I was only 30th on the grid but was going in the wrong direction early, dropping back to 34th. I slowly improved from there but still only 23rd and I need to do a lot better if I want to return here next season

Started 30th
Finished 23rd
Anestis Mamplekos
(Group Pro - 7)

Greece 
Certified: 
Old post #9794 posted Jul 18th 2020, 06:20:18 Quote 
Thanks for the report Dean. Great recap as always. Truth is that I started my preparation for this race before the end of the previous season. I knew that I had a FT so in order to capitalise on that I managed to bring my CCP to a perfect match for Silverstone. As you can tell I m quite broke so I really needed a good start in the season.
Eddy Kobayashi
(Group Pro - 7)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Old post #9795 posted Jul 18th 2020, 08:51:32 Quote 
nice dean, i wanna be on that report faster than i can lol
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #9796 posted Jul 22nd 2020, 11:10:51 (last edited Jul 22nd 2020, 11:11:36 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Piotrek Siekierka on 1st. You were 2nd on the grid and jumped straight to the lead. And really you just dominated from there, remaining in front for 64 of the remaining 72, but yet you only won the race by 14s. The last time you won in a Pro group or higher, was way back in S37. You retired twice since then but maybe now you can get back to your best form. I guess that all depends of whether you have another contract for your driver, currently he just has the 2 races left

Congratulations Javier Caceres on 2nd. You are the only manager that has finished on the podium in the 2 races so far, but yet you just cannot qualify. Your best grid spot this season of 10th but a blistering start had you up to 5th after the opening lap. Only 18 laps into the race you had already climbed up to 2nd and you would never fall any lower than that for the rest of the race. You was able to lead for the 6 laps but really, Piotrek was too good here today. You finished 11s ahead of Jacopo

Congratulations Jacopo Mati on 3rd. You was 12th on the grid and had got to 6th after just 2 laps. You slowly improved from there but it wasn't until lap 51 and 21 laps from home, that you finally go to the podium. You remained there for the rest of the race, but was only able to just beat Joaquim home, by the smallest of margins, 0.112s. You have only played the game for 6 full seasons and was only in the Masters 19 races ago. You would have learnt a lot in Master and it does look like you are on the way back up

WIN: Piotrek Siekierka (first win of the season)
POLE: Mariano Gielis (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Robert Horvath (first one of these this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Ayrton Pasquini (first one of these this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Sergei Siseykin (passing 13 cars)

Well it has been a long time since I have been on the grid this far back. And that got worse early as I dropped back to 35th. Finally though my driver found the accelerator, and I was able to start moving forward. So I did gain 8 places from where I was on the grid and once again totally expected. I will continue to slowly build the car up but my first race points wont come until our last 4 races

Started 33rd
Finished 25th
Piotrek Siekierka
(Group Pro - 7)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #9797 posted Jul 22nd 2020, 20:02:22 Quote 
Thanks Dean. Great summary as always. You even looked at my story :-) I'm currently playing for fun. I used to write programs to download all the data and analyze it. Now I don't have time for that anymore. My driver is 2 + 17, so this season should be fine.

As for the previous race, I was lucky because I was convinced that I would run out of fuel.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9798 posted Jul 25th 2020, 08:14:35 (last edited Jul 25th 2020, 08:15:22 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Sergei Siseykin on 1st. You have had 18 seasons in this game and this is your 9th season in a pro group, but yet only your 7th podium in a pro group. You had pole here but struggled to stay in front, 5 times you had to fight during the race to recapture that lead. You hit the front with still 17 laps to go, and remained there comfortably until the end, winning the race by 27s.
You have rocketed to 4th in the group, only 1 point outside the promotion zone. You still have at least 14 races with your driver, and his favourite track is coming up next. If you are not promoting you better start working out a way, not to accidently promote

Congratulations Piotrek Siekierka on 2nd. Just to prove the last win was no fluke, you have finished 2nd best here. You were 7th on the grid here and stormed to 4th in that opening lap. Only 7 laps later you were on the podium, and you was never getting off that spot for the rest of the race. You hit the lead on 3 separate occasions but midway through the race, it was clear, you just could not match Sergei's pace. Still you finished in the next best place, comfortably ahead of Robert in the end, a 13s margin. You now lead this group for the first time this season, but it's very tight at the top. only 4 points covers the top 5

Congratulations Robert Horvath on 3rd. You have just completed your 50th season in this game and I reckon your best season was last season. You could so easily have promoted to Master for the first time, but it was your lack of funds that prevented you pushing a little bit harder last season while you were sitting in the top 3. Maybe now you are rebuilding to give it another go? Here you were 8th on the grid and it wasn't an outstanding run, but it was steady. You just slowly started working towards the front, picking them off, one at a time. It wasn't until 3 laps from home that you reached the podium, but you got there

WIN: Sergei Siseykin (first win of the season)
POLE: Sergei Siseykin (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Sergei Siseykin (first one of these this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Jacopo Mati (second one of these this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Eddy Kobayashi (passing 27 cars) WOW, what a run this was

I did not expect to go this well. I had a worst car match then the previous race and was expecting 24th at best. Maybe it was the temperature, only 21 degrees, that is perfect for the Dunno tyres. I see those on the Dunno tyres, we had 9 finish in the top 10 spots. It must be that
My driver is still only 33rd best on the OA list, and my car sits 31st best. But my bank balance is growing

Started 14rd
Finished 14th
Christoph Schöning
(Group Pro - 7)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #9799 posted Jul 25th 2020, 22:24:48 Quote 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ July 25th 2020,08:14:35 )

I did not expect to go this well. I had a worst car match then the previous race and was expecting 24th at best. Maybe it was the temperature, only 21 degrees, that is perfect for the Dunno tyres. I see those on the Dunno tyres, we had 9 finish in the top 10 spots. It must be that
My driver is still only 33rd best on the OA list, and my car sits 31st best. But my bank balance is growing

And then 3rd fastest lap this race, the future will be great for you. Nice driver/package you build.. :)
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #9800 posted Jul 26th 2020, 00:10:21 Quote 
Christoph you are improving too, a stellar season last season, finishing 6th. Points in the first race here and not too far away from the points in the other 2 races. It is only a matter of time before you get back to Master
Eddy Kobayashi
(Group Pro - 7)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9801 posted Jul 26th 2020, 03:05:05 Quote 
at last, finally came back on dean report, I made a mistake while qualifyng, so gotta hurry from back, BTW my pilot need like 2 times spa hahahahahhahahaha ty dean
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Like this post (3)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #9802 posted Jul 29th 2020, 10:06:31 (last edited Jul 29th 2020, 10:07:05 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Javier Caceres on 1st. Most were doing the 3 stopper and you had pole here. You was able to lead at every stage and only lost the lead for the laps after your pit stops. You led here for 42 of the 57 laps. You was only in the Amateurs last season but you have had a stellar start to this season, leading this group by 7 points. You still have 13 races with this driver, that you only got this season. On current form you are definitely the favourite here at the moment, but not many promote after just 1 season

Congratulations Robert Horvath on 2nd. You were 3rd on the grid but was asleep at the start, tumbling to 7th after the 1st lap. You quickly recovered though and was able to lead for 1 lap at 2 separate occasions. You got to 2nd with 8 laps remaining, and finished 15s behind Javier. It was a tight tussle for 2nd, but you pulled away late, beating Sergei by 5s. You only had 1 point after the first 2 races, but podiums in the last 3 races and rocketed you up to 5th, only 5 points outside the promo zone

Congratulations Sergei Siseykin on 3rd. You were 5th on the grid and had a very similar start to Robert, dropping back to 8th after the opening lap. Once your first stop was done, you was back down to 11th and a long of hard work was needed. But that is exactly what you did. You was never on the podium for the whole race, until the very last lap, when you got around Marco, just beating him by 0.6s. You also have scored 2 podiums in the last 2 races and sit in 3rd, the final spot in the promo zone. You have a handy 4 point buffer back to Jacopo

WIN: Javier Caceres (first win of the season)
POLE: Javier Caceres (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Javier Caceres (first one of these this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Imre Antos (second one of these this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: João Ferreira (passing 10 cars)

My best match of the season and could not be happier with where my driver sits at the moment. Only 2 races left before I can get the double sign up done. He has crept up to 133OA and so need to watch he doesn't surpass 135OA. So 2 more average races before I can really start to push a bit harder and get these much needed retention points

Started 15th
Finished 12th
Piotrek Siekierka
(Group Pro - 7)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #9803 posted Jul 31st 2020, 21:58:24 Quote 
Marco, pity this technical problem, I was curious what the ending would be. I was doing the qualification quickly, on vacation (incidentally in Hungary). After the beers and how great it was :-D
Javier Caceres
(Group Pro - 7)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #9804 posted Jul 31st 2020, 22:06:17 Quote 
Damn what a mistake in Q2, luckily I paid it cheap
Piotrek Siekierka
(Group Pro - 7)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #9805 posted Jul 31st 2020, 22:10:19 (last edited Jul 31st 2020, 22:10:27 by Piotr Siekierka) Quote 
Given the starting position, a great result.
Javier Caceres
(Group Pro - 7)

Argentina 
Certified: 
Old post #9806 posted Jul 31st 2020, 22:17:36 Quote 
Quote ( Piotrek Siekierka @ July 31st 2020,22:10:19 )

Given the starting position, a great result.

yep. Thanks, good race for you congratz!
Piotrek Siekierka
(Group Pro - 7)

Poland 
Certified: 
Old post #9807 posted Jul 31st 2020, 22:19:56 Quote 
On an easy overtaking track, you would definitely got a points.
Dean Francis
(Group Pro - 7)

Australia 
Certified: 
Old post #9808 posted Aug 1st 2020, 01:18:38 (last edited Aug 1st 2020, 01:19:25 by Dean Francis) Quote 
Congratulations Piotrek Siekierka on 1st. The first manager this season to have multiple wins! You were 7th on the grid, and opted to start on the dry tyres. This saw you plummet all the way back to 17th before the rain stopped, but you had planned just stopping once here. Incredibly you had actually hit the lead just before your stop and led for 1 lap. You pitted and came back out in 4th. It took you 21 laps to regain the lead, and you were never headed again, remaining in front for the final 17 laps. You ended the race 10 s ahead of Giuseppe. With Javier really messing up his qualifying time, you have eclipsed him and are the new Group Leader, you are 3 points ahead of Javier

Congratulations Giuseppe Perrone on 2nd. You were 3rd on the grid and also starting on the dry tyres, but you had only dropped back to 10th when the rain stopped. Only 5 laps later you got to 4th but really for the rest of the race, I never thought you would make the podium. You was doing the 2 stopper though, but with just 4 laps remaining you were still sitting in 4th. Gangadhar was forced to do a late stop and you got around Marco in the dying laps, to get your first ever podium in a Pro group, and all on just the Yokko tyre. You have stormed up to 7th in this group with your 16 points, and retention is easily done

Congratulations Marco Rafuzzi on 3rd. You had pole and yet another starting on the dry tyre in these wet conditions. You dropped down to only 7th before the rain stopped. Only 5 laps later you were leading the race and led for 33 of the next 47 laps. Mid race I thought you might win this but you were doing the 2 stopper. In the end you just could not match Piotrek's speed despite him doing the 1 stopper. Probably deserved 2nd place here but Giuseppe got around you on the second last lap. You did not score any points in the first race but you have improved with every race after that, you now sit just 6 points outside that promo zone

WIN: Piotrek Siekierka (second win of the season)
POLE: Marco Rafuzzi (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Robert Horvath (second one of these this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Imre Antos (third one of these this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Javier Caceres (passing 24 cars)

A very poor match for this one and I only predicted an 18th place finish. I did a 2 stopper but got held up badly by the 1 stoppers, especially Eddy early and then João later in the race. I finished 16th but really probably should have finished 14th. All good though, just the 1 race left for my driver before I sign him up for another 34 races

Started 18th
Finished 16th
Eddy Kobayashi
(Group Pro - 7)

Mexico 
Certified: 
Old post #9809 posted Aug 1st 2020, 01:42:06 Quote 
It was a Nice race, Ty Dean, as always that report give us a new perspective, keep yo thegood work
Giuseppe Perrone
(Group Pro - 7)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #9810 posted Aug 1st 2020, 16:02:14 Quote 
Hi Dean,
I'm finally in your summary. it's a real pleasure! I hope to get used to it!
Good job, keep it up.

Page « 1 2 3 ... 326 [327328 ... 338 339 340 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic