Page « 1 2 3 ... 200 [201202 ... 326 327 328 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Pro - 3 9814 replies
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6000 posted Aug 1st 2012, 17:08:42 Quote 
I'm actually speaking about Marcin making at least me uncomfortable. I had no chance to win last race and the reason is different - it's just unfair in my view. He doesn't respect other people. Those who prepeared for this season and aim for win. And of course have long term plan and thus chose right tyres.

So if he shows no respect why bother about his feelings? I just would like to know what others think about this situation. It's obvious that we can do nothing about it
Clemente Tartaglia
(Group Pro - 3)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #6001 posted Aug 1st 2012, 17:14:57 Quote 
I think that he can't mantain his position for more then 3 races so we should wait that he can't update his car
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6002 posted Aug 1st 2012, 17:25:20 Quote 
Yes that's clear. But he has best chances to win those races instead of people who will really deserve a win and was preparing for that. And then he go bankrupt. So it's like a dog in the manger
Clemente Tartaglia
(Group Pro - 3)

Italy 
Certified: 
Old post #6003 posted Aug 1st 2012, 17:32:15 Quote 
Yes of course, but we can't do anything to solve this situation, the only thing we can do is wait! Of course even i don't like this situation and he removes points to me in the last race
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6004 posted Aug 1st 2012, 18:48:12 Quote 
Right, and this situation will not last long
Markus Toivonen
(Group Pro - 3)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6005 posted Aug 1st 2012, 19:34:25 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 1st 2012,15:23:40 )

Well, one can argue. Imagine that in real life team like HRT buys good engine and chassis (let's assume) and wins first three races. Then goes bust and disappears. What would you think of them?

I would think that they won 3 F1 races in row, which is great achievement from a team like HRT (or any else tbh.). If they then disappear I would still probably remember them as triple winners. How could you say they don't deserve the victory if they win in a fair race without cheating? Everyone else could as well buy the best parts and challenge them for victory. If Marcin's tyres are the reason you didn't won why you didn't choose BR's too? You were free to do that before season start...

There are no rules that says that Marcin can't pick better tyres than Dunno's. Therefore Marcin is free to pick whatever tyres he want's to choose even if they caused him to go bankcrupt before 5th race! As he hasn't done anything wrong no one can blame him about anything or say that its unfair that he is capable to win races here.
Mario Mihalev
(Group Pro - 3)

Bulgaria 
Certified: 
Old post #6006 posted Aug 1st 2012, 19:50:00 Quote 
Quote ( Markus Toivonen @ August 1st 2012,19:34:25 )

I would think that they won 3 F1 races in row, which is great achievement from a team like HRT (or any else tbh.). If they then disappear I would still probably remember them as triple winners. How could you say they don't deserve the victory if they win in a fair race without cheating? Everyone else could as well buy the best parts and challenge them for victory. If Marcin's tyres are the reason you didn't won why you didn't choose BR's too? You were free to do that before season start...

There are no rules that says that Marcin can't pick better tyres than Dunno's. Therefore Marcin is free to pick whatever tyres he want's to choose even if they caused him to go bankcrupt before 5th race! As he hasn't done anything wrong no one can blame him about anything or say that its unfair that he is capable to win races here.

Yeah I'm Agree with you! that's the situlation..
Sujay Warrier
(Group Pro - 3)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6007 posted Aug 1st 2012, 20:22:49 Quote 
Stop Crying and give credit to the one who did the get the win in the end :)

Gratz Marcin , whatever your plans are this season ;)

Konstantin , if you feel its unfair , why did not you opt for BR tires and give him a challenge ?

Imo , its all your individual plans and strategies and that thing should not bother you Mate ;)

Cheers , have fun in the game :)
Fernando Rees
(Group Pro - 3)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6008 posted Aug 1st 2012, 20:49:58 (last edited Aug 1st 2012, 20:50:58 by Fernando Rees) Quote 
I cannot imagine that someone is complaining about not winning because someone else is winning, no matter what the winning strategy is. There is nothing fair or unfair about it: each manager picks it's choices, and that's it. That's the game. The result is always a fair result.
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (3)
Old post #6009 posted Aug 1st 2012, 21:11:47 Quote 
Quote ( Markus Toivonen @ August 1st 2012,19:34:25 )

I would think that they won 3 F1 races in row, which is great achievement from a team like HRT (or any else tbh.). If they then disappear I would still probably remember them as triple winners. How could you say they don't deserve the victory if they win in a fair race without cheating? Everyone else could as well buy the best parts and challenge them for victory. If Marcin's tyres are the reason you didn't won why you didn't choose BR's too? You were free to do that before season start...There are no rules that says that Marcin can't pick better tyres than Dunno's. Therefore Marcin is free to pick whatever tyres he want's to choose even if they caused him to go bankcrupt before 5th race! As he hasn't done anything wrong no one can blame him about anything or say that its unfair that he is capable to win races here.

Acheivement? It's like intentionally put your life on a table for earning $1 million and then die next day. It's ridiculous.

I'm not complaining that I didn't win, as I said I wasn't able to win last race anyway. You should read the posts you are replying to more carefully.

Of course he is free to choose any tires he wants. But imagine there are 10 managers like him. What will you say after failing to get any points for 3-5 first races. Will you still be ok with such kamikaze? Tell me
Clemente Tartaglia
(Group Pro - 3)

Italy 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6010 posted Aug 1st 2012, 21:15:23 Quote 
Quote ( Fernando Rees @ August 1st 2012,20:49:58 )

I cannot imagine that someone is complaining about not winning because someone else is winning, no matter what the winning strategy is. There is nothing fair or unfair about it: each manager picks it's choices, and that's it. That's the game. The result is always a fair result.

I agree!
Sujay Warrier
(Group Pro - 3)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (6)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6011 posted Aug 1st 2012, 21:17:31 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 1st 2012,21:11:47 )

Of course he is free to choose any tires he wants. But imagine there are 10 managers like him. What will you say after failing to get any points for 3-5 first races. Will you still be ok with such kamikaze? Tell me

Dude , Are you on Drugs ? What you talk makes no sense to me , If there are 10 managers doing the same thing he was doing , i would be glad that way as i would know where they are intended to be in next season ;)

Just coz you picked BY and couldnt win doesnt make the other undeserving ;)
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6012 posted Aug 1st 2012, 21:19:35 Quote 
Quote ( Fernando Rees @ August 1st 2012,20:49:58 )

Is anyone complaining?
Fernando Rees
(Group Pro - 3)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Like this post (5)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6013 posted Aug 1st 2012, 22:35:34 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 1st 2012,21:19:35 )

Is anyone complaining?

*Mirror*
Mihail Golovanov
(Group Pro - 5)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (2)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #6014 posted Aug 1st 2012, 22:45:36 (last edited Aug 1st 2012, 22:50:25 by Mihail Golovanov) Quote 
Kostya, what are you complaining about? You позезло that you were not in A-35 in 30 of the season. Where I get in top-10 in the qualification among all 2K Amateurs and take only the 2nd or 3rd at the start.. One time it was even so http://clip2net.com/s/2aA0B . So do not think that you have some serious problems will be with the guys on Bridgerock
Markus Toivonen
(Group Pro - 3)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #6015 posted Aug 1st 2012, 23:47:57 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 1st 2012,21:11:47 )

Considering my pace in first race I probably won't get any points for 3-5 first races so I would be ok with such kamikaze.

Following your logic I'll start complaining that you chose BY's. I would think its unfair that you race with BY's against my Yokos as they are faster and more expensive :P
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #6016 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 07:15:44 (last edited Aug 2nd 2012, 07:37:30 by Konstantin Pavlov) Quote 
Guys, persistence with wich you keep saying that i'm complaining is very disappointing. I'm not. Read the thread again. You pay too much attention to my own result but i would have written same if I had no plans for promotion and finished 20-th.

But if it's easier for you to interpret my posts as complains, then ok. I can put it this way - I'm complaining about Tony Soyrinki not winning last race. He has best driver, invested a lot in his car. And he missed first place because of the guy who will not be around after next 2-3 races. I think it's unfair but there is nothing to do with it. Is it more clear now?
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6017 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 07:31:23 (last edited Aug 2nd 2012, 07:36:04 by Konstantin Pavlov) Quote 
Mihail, you are missing the point. You had actually perfect situation in that season in A35 when racing against your peers who were smart guys with proper strategy. Your result worth more when you score in such environment. So why are you complaining?

Here it's different. The guy who will be somwhere in the rear spoils first races. And he probably will take all poles in this season cause car wear doesn't affect qualification. Do you see the difference?
Sujay Warrier
(Group Pro - 3)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #6018 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 08:03:47 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 2nd 2012,07:15:44 )

I'm complaining about Tony Soyrinki not winning last race. He has best driver, invested a lot in his car. And he missed first place because of the guy who will not be around after next 2-3 races. I think it's unfair but there is nothing to do with it. Is it more clear now?

Well Toni seems to have no problems , it is you that have these problems ;) He will be almost sure to get that 1st place in the group + even happier that Marcin will not compete with him in the later stages ;)

How is it unfair ? Can you please explain , i do not understand what you say :/ If you can call it unfair , even i could do so pointing the fact that you have BY's and have a edge over my Yoko's .

Should i start complaining about that now ?
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6019 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 08:34:38 (last edited Aug 2nd 2012, 08:35:35 by Konstantin Pavlov) Quote 
Sujay, it's simple. Marcin will finish this season with his budget well below zero. He intentionally took expensive tires and driver to win first races and after that his performance will be absolutely different but he probably still takes all poles this season. Would he do this in real life? The answer is no. No one would go bankrupt for a couple of wins. I know it's a game but why shouldn't I call it unfair if someone intentionally does stupid things and spoils the game?

If Marcin had $100 million budget it would have been different. Because he would spend a lot of money to get advantage but perform all season and survive.

And I didn't get your point about me. I should survive unless something unpredictable happens. My budget plan allows that.
Sujay Warrier
(Group Pro - 3)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #6020 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 08:38:30 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 2nd 2012,08:34:38 )

Sujay, it's simple. Marcin will finish this season with his budget well below zero. He intentionally took expensive tires and driver to win first races and after that his performance will be absolutely different but he probably still takes all poles this season. Would he do this in real life?

This isnt real life Mate ;) About Real Life Racing Fernando would give you better tips than me for sure :)

No one would go bankrupt for a couple of wins. I know it's a game but why shouldn't I call it unfair if someone intentionally does stupid things?

Maybe He has some other plans Mate , same as you intend to retain .
If he wishes to go bankrupt and then quit the game , its his mentality .
Are you crying cause you are scared of not getting on the pole even once this season ?
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6021 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 08:48:41 (last edited Aug 2nd 2012, 08:49:21 by Konstantin Pavlov) Quote 
Quote ( Sujay Warrier @ August 2nd 2012,08:38:30 )

Are you crying cause you are scared of not getting on the pole even once this season ?

It's not that important. But I think when you loose such perspective not because of your car and driver it's not good for the game.

Which Fernando? Melchior or Rees?
Sujay Warrier
(Group Pro - 3)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #6022 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 08:53:07 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 2nd 2012,08:48:41 )

Which Fernando? Melchior or Rees?

Rees ;)

Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 2nd 2012,08:48:41 )

But I think when you loose such perspective not because of your car and driver it's not good for the game.

I may agree its not good for the game , but terming it unfair is not Right imo :)
Toni Söyrinki
(Group Pro - 3)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #6023 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 09:56:20 Quote 
Nice to have discussion in group forum, so thanks to Marcin for that =)

I was not happy either when I saw his tires (and car and driver) at the start of the season but I don't really mind because he should be out of competition at least after race 5 (maybe sooner).

Actually I was a little surprised that he was not totally dominating the first race. If I had not been blocked at the 1st stint I would been able to fight for victory.
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6024 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 10:01:17 Quote 
Wow, I didn't know. It's good that people with real racing experience find it interesting to play GPRO

Quote ( Sujay Warrier @ August 2nd 2012,08:53:07 )

I may agree its not good for the game , but terming it unfair is not Right imo :)

well, probably 'unfair' is too powerful word for this case. What I mean is that Marcin is being irrespectful and really spoils start of the season
Michail Piyanzin
(Group Rookie - 28)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6025 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 11:00:08 Quote 

Marcin will finish this season with his budget well below zero. He intentionally took expensive tires and driver to win first races and after that his performance will be absolutely different but he probably still takes all poles this season.

I don't think that in it there is any injustice, Marcin is a very fast the first few races, and he will win them fairly, there is no rule by which he can't choose a Bridgerock.
Konstantin Pavlov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6026 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 11:50:08 Quote 
Hi Michail! Looks like our group is becoming popular. And I'm thinking of changing my opinion. Marcin already did good job of bringing life into our group forum and people from other groups come to see what's going on :)
Mario Põldma
(Group Pro - 3)

Estonia 
Certified: 
Old post #6027 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 12:53:57 Quote 
Quote ( Konstantin Pavlov @ August 2nd 2012,11:50:08 )

Marcin already did good job of bringing life into our group forum and people from other groups come to see what's going on :)

+1

good luck Marcin and hang on, what ever you plan :)
more different tires, the more interesting our group is
Victor Kamennov
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6028 posted Aug 2nd 2012, 13:03:52 Quote 
Would be from to argue for what. All the same both camps of debaters know that how many he won - all the same the season will finish in a minus...
Generally the season will place all in places)) there Passed one race and I am glad that it caused so many different opinions! Well more often such discussions were in our forum!
Roman Turkin
(Group Pro - 3)

Russian Federation 
Certified: 
Old post #6029 posted Aug 3rd 2012, 11:54:58 Quote 
Come on you, such examples in a lot of rookis, when managers at the beginning of the season go to great risks, and then left without money. The situation is the same, just a little differently implemented. Instead of the high risks high-paid pilot and Bridgerock.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 200 [201202 ... 326 327 328 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic