Page « 1 [23 » Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Hesketh Racing recruitment 65 replies
Rob Martin
(Group Pro - 5)

Zimbabwe 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #31 posted Mar 6th 2009, 17:58:56 (last edited Mar 6th 2009, 18:04:54 by Rob Martin) Quote 
Just wanted to let everyone know that Hesketh is looking for a new manager following long term inactivity from one of our members.
We are looking for someone for whom GPRO is not his life but is willing to contribute to an up and coming team full (almost) of promising friendly managers with a taste for the good life!

[EDIT: forgot to say please PM me if you're interested and we have a no under 22's policy as we are both looking for people who might at least know who Mr Hunt is and are very cross that we aren't getting any younger so fight back in any small way we can...lol]
Nick Hemmings
(Group Amateur - 6)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #32 posted Mar 6th 2009, 18:22:30 Quote 
Old is gold Rob :)

Viva ageism too, good show.
Steve Mcevoy
(Group Amateur - 19)

England 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #33 posted Jun 9th 2009, 00:14:54 (last edited Jun 9th 2009, 00:15:54 by Steve Mcevoy) Quote 
To let everyone know Hesketh Racing is looking for a new manager, the team was founded and continues on very basic principles:

It is the team for those of us who haven't got time for a team but still want the support and advice of team-mates!

There is a 22 year old age restriction on managers joining the team, since the all Hesketh managers need to be able to remember when Rizla and Penthouse could be the major sponsors of a race team and the drivers could turn up late for the race drunk and still make a podium finish!

GPRO Hesketh Racing still runs with this certain cavalier spirit.

Unfortunately to become a member of Hesketh now you are required to be a GPRO supporter - anyone who feels they would be interested in joining the team please PM me.
Eric Dean
(Group Amateur - 42)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #34 posted Mar 12th 2010, 00:38:38 Quote 
Having proved ourselves to be a genuine Top 100 Team, we have taken the bold step of dividing the team into two linked entities.

Team Hesketh will continue pushing for success in the team standings whilst Hesketh Data will be taking a few seasons away from seriously competing in order to attack testing and data generation with a view to cracking a few more GPRO secrets.

The results of the efforts of both teams will hopefully create two Top 20 Teams in the not too distant future.

Due to this expansion Team Hesketh now has a number of spots open. We are looking for Managers who fulfill the criteria stated on our Team Page. Your personality is more important than your status in the game so whether you are a Rookie looking to kick start your career with some heavy duty guidance or an experience manager looking to join an easy going team with an active forum and a serious future PM .................. asap

New team members will have access to all the experience and current research of Team Hesketh, and the future product of Hesketh Data as and when it becomes available. We have set up a shared offsite forum so you will have access to experienced managers (and some pretty huge brains) at all times.

this is truly a golden opportunity so expect to be vetted exhaustively, but also expect a significant and immediate boost to your competitiveness in (and enjoyment of) GPRO.

There is a 22 year old age restriction on managers joining the team, since the all Hesketh managers need to be able to remember when Rizla and Penthouse could be the major sponsors of a race team and the drivers could turn up late for the race drunk and still make a podium finish!

GPRO Hesketh Racing still runs with this certain cavalier spirit.

Unfortunately to become a member of Hesketh now you are required to be a GPRO supporter - anyone who feels they would be interested in joining the team please PM me.
Paul Bryant
(Group Rookie - 120)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #35 posted Jan 7th 2011, 23:18:42 Quote 
Hesketh Racing is once again recruiting!

Hesketh Racing is the Original Hesketh team in GPRO and is in no way associated with the other ones using the Hesketh name!

Building from the bottom up Hesketh Racing is a team that will be looking for proven experienced managers to take the team shooting up the rankings.

We can offer data and experience, ideas and a friendly attitude.
What we need in new people are managers who are supporters and over the age of 22.
However we are a team who will promote and assist free spirits so being knowledgeable and an all round good guy will go a long way to us overlooking other shortcomings.

Please don't apply without PMing me first as i'll be too busy planning my next race and sipping banana daquiris to accept you. A full friendly PM will let me know who you are (obviously) and what you want from us.
I will also be approaching managers I know to be of real quality who I think can help us grow!

Join Hesketh Racing....the original spirit of speed!
Paul Bryant
(Group Rookie - 120)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #36 posted Jan 11th 2011, 12:32:36 (last edited Jan 11th 2011, 12:36:23 by Paul Bright) Quote 
Please keep the PM's coming.
We are looking for managers who have a real life outside of online gaming but who still want to succeed and have some fun in the game.

It is very important to me to take my time over rebuilding the team so that we get the right managers.

Think you're the person we're looking for drop me a PM!

Hesketh Racing the Original and best....but always looking to get better.
Paul Bryant
(Group Rookie - 120)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #37 posted Jan 12th 2011, 17:06:16 Quote 
Hesketh Racing is still looking for more managers.

We want the best available so Please send me a Message before applying to avoid any disappointment.
This is especially important if you are under 22 or not a GPRO supporter.

There may also be some exiting changes in the pipeline for the team which will boost our competitiveness but thats something for the future.

Hesketh Racing the original spirit of speed :)
Paul Bryant
(Group Rookie - 120)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #38 posted Jan 14th 2011, 18:40:29 Quote 
Hi guys we're still searching for the perfect managers for Hesketh Racing.

Building from the bottom up Hesketh Racing is a team that will be looking for proven experienced managers to take the team shooting up the rankings.

What we need in new people are managers who are supporters and over the age of 22.
However we are a team who will promote and assist free spirits so being knowledgeable and an all round good guy will go a long way to us overlooking other shortcomings.

Please don't apply without PMing me first as i'll be too busy planning my next race and sipping banana daquiris to accept you. A full friendly PM will let me know who you are (obviously) and what you want from us.
I will also be approaching managers I know to be of real quality who I think can help us grow!
Paul Bryant
(Group Rookie - 120)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #39 posted Jan 18th 2011, 19:47:09 Quote 
Hesketh Racing is filling up so keep your PM's coming.
Please don't apply until you have PM'd me or been invited to join us.

We are still looking for a couple of experienced managers who want the team atmosphere without the huge time committment some teams require.
What we want is friendly, honest managers who have a real life as well as one in front of the PC (or mac) screen.
Paul Bryant
(Group Amateur - 53)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #40 posted Aug 12th 2011, 00:53:50 (last edited Aug 12th 2011, 01:10:16 by Paul Bright) Quote 
I understand that Hesketh Racing is again Recruiting and that the new thread opened in error was closed so in the spirit of helpfullness I have bumped the original recruitment thread. I am sure Steve and Jan will appreciate idiots refraining from posting stupid remarks. Whatever anyone thinks the truth is that Hesketh Racing is the first and therefore original Hesketh Team in GPRO anyone saying differently doesn't understand truth!
Respect the teams right to recruit in peace.

Steve Rushforth of Hesketh Racing wrote:

Hi All Hesketh Racing is recruiting!

Hesketh Racing is the Original Hesketh team in GPRO and is in no way associated with the other ones using the Hesketh name!

Hesketh Racing is a team that will be looking for proven experienced managers and new managers that are willing to learn and add to the forum discussions to take the team shooting up the rankings.

What we need in new people are managers who are supporters and over the age of 20.

Please PM [Steve or Jan Hansen at Hesketh Racing /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=293 ] if you're interested. A full friendly PM will let me know who you are (obviously) and what you want from us.

Steve Rushforth
(Group Amateur - 51)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #41 posted Oct 12th 2011, 23:07:15 Quote 
Hi All Hesketh Racing is recruiting!

Hesketh Racing is a team that will be looking for proven experienced managers and new managers that are willing to learn and add to the forum discussions to take the team shooting up the rankings.

What we need in new people are managers who are supporters and over the age of 20.

Please PM [Steve /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=293 ] if you're interested. A full friendly PM will let me know who you are (obviously) and what you want from us.

Paul Bright
(Group Amateur - 53)

Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #42 posted Oct 14th 2011, 19:43:21 Quote 
Are you looking at getting managers in right away or would you be prepared to wait until next season?
Steve Rushforth
(Group Amateur - 51)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #43 posted Oct 14th 2011, 21:02:08 Quote 
Happy to wait we are very keen to get the best Managers for the team
Steve Rushforth
(Group Amateur - 51)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #44 posted Oct 14th 2011, 22:21:01 Quote 
One place left within the team
Steve Rushforth
(Group Amateur - 51)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #45 posted Oct 18th 2011, 19:54:17 Quote 
Hi All Hesketh Racing is recruiting! looking for one manager to join us.

Please PM [Steve /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=293 ] if you're interested. A full friendly PM will let me know who you are (obviously) and what you want from us.

Steve Rushforth
(Group Amateur - 51)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #46 posted Oct 25th 2011, 22:26:35 Quote 
Just a little reminder if your intereted in Joining a team
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #47 posted Jan 16th 2012, 13:19:42 Quote 
Hesketh is recruiting again!! we are looking for 2 managers.

Quote ( Steve Rushforth @ October 18th 2011,19:54:17 )

Please PM /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=54505 if you're interested. A full friendly PM will let me know who you are (obviously) and what you want from us.
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #48 posted Jan 18th 2012, 17:55:26 Quote 
Hesketh is now looking for 3 managers.

requirements:
1. be loyal
2. be active in forums
3. be ready to share data
4. speak english
5. be a supporter (will be better if u are one). not being one will not hamper your process of getting into the team.

we can offer:
1. loads of data
2. good friendly environment
3. good fuel and tyre strategies

so keep the app coming

Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #49 posted Jan 21st 2012, 04:50:28 Quote 
Hesketh Racing is now looking for 4 managers. so keep sending the applications.

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=162023

we have a really good team events. it shows that we accept no team hoppers. :)
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #50 posted Jan 24th 2012, 11:49:28 (last edited Jan 24th 2012, 11:49:49 by Ganesh Somasundaram) Quote 
we are now going through a sea of changes. we are looking for 5 managers. you should have 15 races or more of experience.

/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=293

contact team leader for entry!!!
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #51 posted Jan 31st 2012, 10:14:56 Quote 
we are still looking for 5 managers to join.

Quote ( Ganesh Somasundaram @ January 18th 2012,17:55:26 )

requirements:
1. be loyal
2. be active in forums
4. speak english
5. be a supporter (will be better if u are one). not being one will not hamper your process of getting into the team.

we can offer:
1. loads of data

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=181670
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #52 posted Feb 1st 2012, 11:27:02 Quote 
keep the applications coming. we want managers with experience of 50+ races.

we are in no hurry to fill in the spots. so write your apps slowly and convince us!! :D
Kevin Fitzgerald
(Group Amateur - 23)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #53 posted Feb 6th 2012, 10:37:43 Quote 
Im Kevin the current Team Leader of Hesketh and we are looking for new Team Members.

We have a reasonably experienced team who are extremely active in our Team Forum. We are a friendly and motivated bunch who are looking to futher our GPRO careers so are looking for members who will fit in with our active forum and GPRO level.

If you believe you fit into that criteria then please mail me.
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #54 posted Feb 9th 2012, 09:22:06 Quote 
we are still looking for 4 managers to join

requirements:
1. be loyal
2. be active in forums
4. speak english

we can offer:
1. loads of data

join us and your $3.000.000 will surely be worth it
Kevin Fitzgerald
(Group Amateur - 23)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #55 posted Feb 16th 2012, 15:10:14 Quote 
We are rebuilding nicely, come have a look at our current members if you think you will fit in and bring something to the team then please drop me an application
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Amateur - 8)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #56 posted Feb 22nd 2012, 17:49:27 (last edited Feb 22nd 2012, 17:49:52 by Ganesh Somasundaram) Quote 
we are still looking for 2 managers to join. the team is filling up with good managers. if u feel u fit into the team, then please do apply

Kevin Fitzgerald
(Group Amateur - 23)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #57 posted May 28th 2012, 11:48:53 Quote 
We are once again looking for a new team member. We will take all applications seriously but being a team established since Season 12 we do have quite a lot to offer as a team so in turn we are looking for someone who can really give something to the team.

I will say having supporter is a very big advantage.

Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Pro - 9)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #58 posted Jun 19th 2012, 20:37:55 Quote 
We are again looking for a member to join the team. there is only 1 spot free. we have a long history. so we are a well established team and we can offer a lot. in return we expect your activity and loyalty to us.

Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Pro - 9)

India 
Certified: 
Old post #59 posted Jun 23rd 2012, 11:23:19 Quote 
1 spot left

all managers are welcome to apply. must have done 25+ races
apply fast!! :D
Ganesh Somasundaram
(Group Pro - 9)

India 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #60 posted Jun 24th 2012, 11:51:05 Quote 
to the delight of managers seeking Hesketh Racing, 2 free spots are there now in the team.

so apply quickly
Page « 1 [23 » Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic