Σελίδα [12 3 ... 6 7 8 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: Suggestions for (GPRO) 224 απαντήσεις
Alberto Peres
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 216)

Αναρτήσεις: 104
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:53:25 Παράθεση 
Suggestions for (GPRO)

Tip 1 - (Qualification)

Q1: To add more excitement to qualifying, it is necessary to take the 8 practice laps and 10 laps of direct qualification. Each round will be registered temporarily in itself qualify one and two the best lap will be recorded permanently.
Q2: Should be 3 rounds of qualifying, the fastest lap in qualifying will be recorded permanently Two. Note: All back in Q2 will be confirmed that the amount of fuel.

Tip 2 - (Configuration Cars)

.To give more value teams, the managers who are part of a team, may have the configurations (standard car) the same team on the grid and the race.

Tip 3 - (Season)

.To give further momentum in the game (GPRO). Instead of 2 races per week should be 3 races per week neg. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If it is necessary to change the schedule and increase the number of tracks in the season. Note: Even if you work for that is my case, one day interval is sufficient to manage the settings and strategies.

Tip 4 - (Strategy)

Managers accompanying the races in real time should have the advantage that it can modify the strategies for tires and fuel during the race. The managers who do not watch the races in real time must calculate the best strategy, as they do in the traditional model.

Jed Lilly
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 30)

Αναρτήσεις: 21446
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #2 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:57:03 Παράθεση 
I disagree with everything you've just posted.
Thomas Lindgren
(Γκρουπ Pro - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 17732
  Χώρα:
Σουηδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #3 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:57:03 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:57:23 από Thomas Lindgren) Παράθεση 
FAIL
David Shoobridge
(Γκρουπ Pro - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 3057
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #4 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:57:06 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:00:34 από David Shoobridge) Παράθεση 
Tip 5- Managers

They should be forced to read things instead of rehashing old suggestions... especially when some are covered in the wiki FAQ (tip 3 especially)

Tip 3 will not happen, admins have a life, they have families etc etc. They do not live for the game or make an earning from it. As such they have not got time to give more then 2 races a week.. and also players cant all get on to qualify when less then 2 days between races

edit
<cant see what any your suggestions do to improve the game btw. whcih is the key thing behind changes ... especially the qualification one. That would annoy me rather then make me think the game better.

Dont understand the team one.

and finally... Strategy one.. honestly NO NO NO.

You penalise people in different time zones (how would you like needing to get up at 3am for a race?) and punish those that work during race times or deal with family etc
Joe Garcia
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 61)

Αναρτήσεις: 68
  Χώρα:
Μεξικό 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #5 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:57:43 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:58:43 από Joe Garcia) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Alberto Peres @ July 28th 2010,19:53:25 )

of 2 races per week should be 3 races per week neg. Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Yeah and you forget the staff market, I think its ok like that. Tuesday and Friday
Greg Swaney
(Γκρουπ Master - 4)

Αναρτήσεις: 4344
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #6 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 19:58:51 Παράθεση 
For the most part, these have been suggested before

http://wiki./index.php/Common_Suggestions_%26_Ideas
Andrew Lawrence
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 114)

Αναρτήσεις: 3441
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #7 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:00:35 Παράθεση 

Tip 3 - (Season)

.To give further momentum in the game (GPRO). Instead of 2 races per week should be 3 races per week neg. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If it is necessary to change the schedule and increase the number of tracks in the season. Note: Even if you work for that is my case, one day interval is sufficient to manage the settings and strategies.

Some people can't access a computer every day.Also the administrators do have lives.
Frank Rizzo
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 176)

Αναρτήσεις: 1963
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #8 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:01:24 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:03:49 από Frank Rizzo) Παράθεση 
How about a suggestion that this thread be marked with a thread failed logo?

Not that I am particularly paying attention but it seems that random brazilian people lately have just been coming up with all these "suggestions" that have been shot down a billion times before. The bottom line is that none of these will ever happen.
Ivan Salfa
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 62)

Αναρτήσεις: 988
  Χώρα:
Ελλάδα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #9 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:01:50 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:08:19 από Ivan Salfa) Παράθεση 

Managers accompanying the races in real time should have the advantage that it can modify the strategies for tires and fuel during the race. The managers who do not watch the races in real time must calculate the best strategy, as they do in the traditional model.

Intresting, and it makes it more 'race interactive', but then again, there are people who live in different parts of the globe, and watching a race at 3 or 5 in the morning is a bit rough, so the advantage given to (mainly Europeans) is unfair.

SECTOR RACE UPDATES INSTEAD OF COMPLEETE LAP UPDATE
Another thing would be, instead of geting an update in the end of a lap,
to get updates in sectors. That would make it more intense and intresting to watch, as you would get more updates per lap.
(3 times per lap))
Dont know if the game engine can cope with that though.

So lets say sector 1 is mainly a straight, and sector 2 is mostly corners,
that could change the way you set up you car. (If overtaking is made possible within each sector), and sector performance will be relevant to how you have set up your car.
(higher top speed= faster in the straights, or better downforse in corners= faster in the corners.)
Jari Kuusisto
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 64)

Αναρτήσεις: 85
  Χώρα:
Φινλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #10 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:03:24 Παράθεση 
Only good thing I see in that post is that there could be more qualifying laps. No fine-tuning while driving of course. For some reason my Q1 time is usually much worse than the best practice lap, and I hate that (even if my driver cheats by pushing the car :D).

Michael Winkley
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 55)

Αναρτήσεις: 33335
  Χώρα:
Ουαλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #11 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:03:51 Παράθεση 

Tip 1 - (Qualification)

Q1: To add more excitement to qualifying, it is necessary to take the 8 practice laps and 10 laps of direct qualification. Each round will be registered temporarily in itself qualify one and two the best lap will be recorded permanently.
Q2: Should be 3 rounds of qualifying, the fastest lap in qualifying will be recorded permanently Two. Note: All back in Q2 will be confirmed that the amount of fuel.

I think this would take up too much server space, and would make qualification unnecessarily complicated. Think about the effect it would have on new player retention.

Tip 2 - (Configuration Cars)

.To give more value teams, the managers who are part of a team, may have the configurations (standard car) the same team on the grid and the race.

You'd essentially have one manager whose sole purpose is to get a high car level so that the other team members could use the same car level without having had to plan nor pay for it. Takes too much out of the financial management aspect of the game.

Tip 3 - (Season)

This gets brought up at least 3 or 4 times a season. It will never happen, nor should it. People have real lives to attend to, so this game cannot be made to need any more attention than it already does.

Tip 4 - (Strategy)

The Europeans amongst us would be put at a massive advantage to anyone else if real-time strategy decisions were allowed. This gets discussed more often than the last suggestion you made. It cannot and will not ever see the light of day.
Toby Hazle
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 6)

Αναρτήσεις: 2046
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #12 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:04:08 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Frank Rizzo @ July 28th 2010,20:01:24 )

Harsh, but will probably be the case :P
Devashis Tamhane
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 127)

Αναρτήσεις: 1973
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #13 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:07:27 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:09:36 από Devashis Tamhane) Παράθεση 
Completely disagree,gpro crew has said number of races will stay twice a week.
Gpro wants it qualifying to be only one lap it cant be a best of number of laps.
Not everyone is online fr the race,when u see the race u clearly come to know where u blundered in ur strategy,that gives an advantage to those online.ppl live in diff parts of the world.

ur gonna get momentum when one of the moderator shuts this.

thread has failed,many things have been suggested before,uv cluubed the things.
Simon Chittenden
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 23)

Αναρτήσεις: 502
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #14 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:07:28 Παράθεση 
wheres the big orange fail stamp?

all been sugested before

all failed

all not needed or required
Michael Winkley
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 55)

Αναρτήσεις: 33335
  Χώρα:
Ουαλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #15 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:09:28 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Toby Hazle @ July 28th 2010,20:04:08 )

Quote ( Frank Rizzo @ July 28th 2010,20:01:24 )

Harsh, but will probably be the case :P

My favourite quote is "Harsh, but fair"

Closing this thread will happen in due course, but all suggestions have their merits, so just let the discussion run its course. You never know, a good idea might evolve out of it; good ideas usually come from many bad ideas.
Paul Whittle
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 221)

Αναρτήσεις: 251
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #16 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:09:46 Παράθεση 
i attempt to fix something that works perfectly as is.
Frank Rizzo
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 176)

Αναρτήσεις: 1963
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #17 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:10:09 Παράθεση 
"in-race" strategy changes will never happen. The race script is running basically 90 minutes before the race ever even starts. So I am going to assume that some portions of the race are already being pre-determined (like the start lap) and we get to see the replay essentially even if we are watching the race "live". Though I will admit I am merely speculating on that.

I do know that some groups are staggered so that they all do not update at the same time. I think it would be a bit much to ask the game instructions to process 300 races at the same time.
Ivan Salfa
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 62)

Χώρα:
Ελλάδα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #18 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:10:39 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:11:21 από Ivan Salfa) Παράθεση 
Suggestions are there to be discused in a nice and civilized manner.
No need to get your aggression out to someone who is just trying to help. Even if his idea is not good or disfuntional.

Some guys in here need to get laid asap! :P
Jed Lilly
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 30)

Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #19 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:12:03 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Ivan Salfa @ July 28th 2010,20:10:39 )

Suggestions are there to be discused in a nice and civilized manner.
No need to get your aggression out to someone who is just trying to help. Even if his idea is not good or disfuntional.

But they've all been suggested before so does it need to be discussed?
Devashis Tamhane
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 127)

Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #20 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:12:07 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Frank Rizzo @ July 28th 2010,20:10:09 )

"in-race" strategy changes will never happen. The race script is running basically 90 minutes before the race ever even starts. So I am going to assume that some portions of the race are already being pre-determined (like the start lap) and we get to see the replay essentially even if we are watching the race "live". Though I will admit I am merely speculating on that.

I do know that some groups are staggered so that they all do not update at the same time. I think it would be a bit much to ask the game inss tructions to process 300 races at the same time.

agree the server might crash or downtime might be longer,the one and hour gap is to process results.so its nt possible during the live race.
Ivan Salfa
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 62)

Χώρα:
Ελλάδα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #21 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:13:06 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:13:59 από Ivan Salfa) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ July 28th 2010,20:12:03 )

Agreed
I was just making a note of the harsh overeaction of some.
(Very very common in here) Peace ;)
Marcelo Santos
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 230)

Αναρτήσεις: 1385
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #22 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:13:07 Παράθεση 
I think that his problem is, he got bored of F-1 Race brasil(that I gave up a long long time ago!) and is now trying to make this nice game looks more like the one he was member of! :P

I already thought of 3 races instead of 2 but, the market staff was unable to make his interval. So, one big and well written NO!
Devashis Tamhane
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 127)

Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #23 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:13:33 Παράθεση 

jed all has been suggested,the author has just clubbed it and made a nice book tip for gpro
Jari Kuusisto
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 64)

Αναρτήσεις: 85
  Χώρα:
Φινλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #24 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:13:54 Παράθεση 
Hey! Why don't we convert GPRO to communist ideas! We could have one huge money pool and use it from there. Of course we all should have similar cars, but hey, wouldn't it just be cool?!
Toby Hazle
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 6)

Αναρτήσεις: 2046
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #25 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:13:57 Παράθεση 

Exactly, and it just becomes slightly tiresome :)

Jezz Bowden
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 986
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #26 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:14:57 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:15:41 από Jezz Bowden) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Devashis Tamhane @ July 28th 2010,20:07:27 )

Gpro wants it qualifying to be only one lap it cant be a best of number of laps.
This is one that could be changed to be honest, not in the way the guy suggested, but as a best of 5 laps like in testing? Not sure how much difference it makes unless it was your average time instead of fastest, which would favour consistency rather than one stupid/lucky lap and 4 poor ones :-)
Jed Lilly
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 30)

Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #27 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:15:09 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Jari Kuusisto @ July 28th 2010,20:13:54 )

Hey! Why don't we convert GPRO to communist ideas! We could have one huge money pool and use it from there. Of course we all should have similar cars, but hey, wouldn't it just be cool?!

But they'd all be Lada's so nobody would finish the first lap
Ivan Salfa
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 62)

Χώρα:
Ελλάδα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #28 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:15:45 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ July 28th 2010,20:15:09 )

But they'd all be Lada's so nobody would finish the first lap

lol
true!
Devashis Tamhane
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 127)

Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #29 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:19:07 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Simon Chittenden @ July 28th 2010,20:07:28 )

wheres the big orange fail stamp?

that will only come when gordon ashford or chris williams r online.
António Rebelo
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 30)

Αναρτήσεις: 4233
  Χώρα:
Πορτογαλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #30 Αναρτήθηκε 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:47:53 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 28 Ιουλ 2010, 20:48:08 από António Rebelo) Παράθεση 

Suggestions for (GPRO)
(...)

NO.
'tfd'
Σελίδα [12 3 ... 6 7 8 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:

Απαντήστε στο θέμα