Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > Newbie forum > I want to pass the exam and I can not I need help Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα
Σελίδα [1
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: I want to pass the exam and I can not I need help 4 απαντήσεις
Sergio Martinez
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 71)

Αναρτήσεις: 26
  Χώρα:
Κολομβία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Απρ 2013, 04:44:33 Παράθεση 
I want to pass the exam and I can not I need help
Sergio Martinez
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 71)

Αναρτήσεις: 26
  Χώρα:
Κολομβία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #2 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Απρ 2013, 04:46:48 Παράθεση 
plis
Jonathan MacLean
(Γκρουπ Master - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 7142
  Χώρα:
Σκωτία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #3 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Απρ 2013, 04:56:29 Παράθεση 
The certification test is more a test of how well you can use the resources available. the Search feature on the forums, the wiki, the FAQ, the rule book and the Newbie guide.

All the help is already readily available to you.
Florencia Caro
(Γκρουπ Pro - 18)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 17143
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #4 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Απρ 2013, 05:06:55 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 21 Απρ 2013, 05:07:27 από Florencia Caro) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Sergio Martinez @ April 21st 2013,04:44:33 )

I want to pass the exam and I can not I need help

Hi Sergio! For some help on how to face the Certification Test, check this post at Spanish Language forum - Idioma Español - Habla Hispana. /forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=4754&PostId=2511636#post2511636

Be aware that:

Can I ask other managers for the correct answers to the questions?

No! It is absolutely prohibited to directly ask other managers (in the forum or through the mailbox) for the correct answers of the questions in the test.

¿Puedo pedirle a otros managers las respuestas correctas a las preguntas?

¡No! Está absolutamente prohibido preguntar directamente a otros managers (en el foro o a través del buzón de correo) para conocer las respuestas correctas de las preguntas del examen.

Good luck with it ;)
Mike Becnel
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 37)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 5866
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #5 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Απρ 2013, 07:01:00 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 21 Απρ 2013, 07:02:03 από Mike Becnel) Παράθεση 
Locked. Question violates the rules (to some extent) as Flo has correctly pointed out.

(Edit: Hey Flo...I need help on the test...mainly the money to take it again since I failed so many times my 1st season ;D )
Σελίδα [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > Newbie forum > I want to pass the exam and I can not I need help Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα

Αυτό το θέμα έχει κλείσει από τους συντονιστές!