Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > Formula One forum > [F1] Brazilian Grand Prix 2013 Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα
Σελίδα [12 3 ... 11 12 13 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Ψηφοφορία θέματος φόρουμ
Who will win the Brazilian GP
Συνδεθείτε για να ψηφίσετε ή να δείτε τα αποτελέσματα της ψηφοφορίας
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: [F1] Brazilian Grand Prix 2013 375 απαντήσεις
Jack Benson
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 35)

Αναρτήσεις: 2539
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (21)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:31:04 Παράθεση 
Yes, the poll is actually for the win. The reason why is in this link.

http://www.metcheck.com/SOUTHAMERICA/city_forecast_7days.asp...

Possibility of rain this weekend could throw everything in the air (even though weatherforcasts this season have been pretty bad so should not be entirely trusted).

Second reason is that Interlargos is unlike previous tracks. Also, with Sauber improving all the time I am backing an unlikely winner who has a particular knack for this circuit.

Race History

The Brazilian GP returned to Interlargos in 1990, a race won by Alain Prost in his Ferrari. Local hero, Ayrton Senna, won twice at Interlagos before his tragic death in 1994. Brazilian fans would have to wait until 2006 before another Brazilian won the grand prix with Felipe Massa winning that race.

Between those two races was the classic of 2001. Where Juan Pablo Montoya announced his arrival into F1 when he took the lead in the early races before pulling away from the in form Michael Schumacher. Montoya, however, was taken out of the race when lapping the Arrows of Jos Verstappen who for reasons still unknown decided it would be the worlds funniest thing to crash into him.

This Grand Prix revolved around an epic title battle between Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso and championship leader Lewis Hamilton. At the start of the race, Felipe Massa moved across to block Hamilton which allowed team mate Raikkonen through who later took the lead. Then disaster struck when Lewis Hamilton suffered a gearbox glitch which caused him to temporarily lose drive and sent him to the back of the grid. Hamilton made a charge through the field to 7th but it was not enough with Raikkonen winning the race and with Alonso finishing only 3rd, Kimi Raikkonen became the world champion.

This became one of the most dramatic championship deciders in history. The race started with Massa on pole who lead comfortably and was untroubled for the majority of the race and did everything he needed to do to win the title. Whilst things out front were calm, so were things from behind with Lewis Hamilton spending most of he race in 4th having thought back after losing positions when making a late call to go onto dry tyres. With just 3 laps to go, all hell broke loose. Rain came down and all the front running drivers except for Timo Glock and his team mate pitting for inters. Hamilton retained 5th but was passed by the future world champion Sebastian Vettel meaning as it stood Massa was going to win the title. Despite a massive effort, Hamilton failed to repass Vettel. However, at the last corner, the pair cruised past a struggling Glock on dry tyres meaning Hamilton was back up to 5th. After mass confusion including an early celebration from Ferrari, it emerged Hamilton had won the crown second time of asking. Got a tad lucky there I will say, and I'm a fan!

After a poor qualifying from Button, the championship leader had a fight on his hands to avoid taking the championship to the penultimate race. His rival, Rubens Barrichello started from pole. Button almost immediately began to make progress through the field. After some great overtaking he went from 14th to 5th to claim the world championship after Barrichello suffered what was a terrible race after losing the lead after the first round of stops and then suffering a puncture when he was passed by Lewis Hamilton meaning the Brazilian finished 8th. The race was eventually won by Mark Webber.

A race to be remembered for the most dramatic qualifying session for a long time with the little fancied Nico Hulkenberg taking a sensational pole position. At the start of the race he could not maintain the required pace and fell back to 8th. Red Bull dominated the race to finish first and second with Vettel taking the win ahead of Webber who was followed home by Alonso and Hamilton to setup a 4-way championship fight in Abu Dhabi.

A race which seemed to endure a host of gearbox issues with Vettel having to manage a race long problem costing him the win which was taken by Mark Webber. Lewis Hamilton ended up retiring from the race which saved him from ending a miserable season with another crash with Massa whom he was in close company with at the time of the failure. A highlight of the race was a brilliant pass by Fernando Alonso on Jenson Button at turn 6. A favour which was later returned when Button DRS'd Alonso into turn 4.

A classic race with a championship which was massively in Sebastian Vettel's favour at the start was thrown in the air when Vettel tagged the Williams of Bruno Senna sending Vettel to the back of the grid. Whilst Alonso made a sensational start to go from 7th to 3rd by the end of the opening lap. After multiple comebacks from Vettel after the weather changed several times, the world champion finished 6th which was good enough to secure him the title with Alonso eventually finishing 2nd courtesy of team orders behind almost forgotten race winner Jenson Button.

tyre allocation

Pirelli will bring the white-marked medium and orange-banded hard compounds to Interlagos as they did in 2012.

They hope these choices will mean degradation is not a factor in the final race of the season despite the evaluation changes at the circuit.

"Interlagos is a demanding track with high-speed corners and significant elevation changes, so the hard and medium compounds are the best choice for this last race of the 2013 season. ," the Italian firm explained.

Friday practice will also give teams their first chances to sample Pirelli's protoype 2014 tyres with each car to have access to two sets of next year's rubber featuring the 2014 construction and profile, with the 2014 medium compound.

---

Just a sidenote, I thought I might write out the preview properly rather than C&P it. Also the classic races were written based on memory so if I have made mistakes please correct me.
Sasha Lamounier
(Γκρουπ Pro - 21)

Αναρτήσεις: 177
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #2 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:34:32 Παράθεση 
In my opinion, in a perfect world, Massa deserve win this race. Its the last race for Ferrari and Interlagos have a great history with him. But, in the real world, Vettel can brake a new record in Sao Paulo.
William Hunt
(Γκρουπ Pro - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 883
  Χώρα:
Βέλγιο 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #3 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:39:00 Παράθεση 
Webber
Jordan Randall
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 105)

Αναρτήσεις: 5478
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #4 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:40:40 Παράθεση 
If it's mixed weather, Hamilton or Alonso

Dry Grosjean
Roland Láng
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 1380
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #5 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:41:10 Παράθεση 
Vettel will win again, but i hope a miracle from Hülkenberg! :)
Andrei Ciuchi
(Γκρουπ Pro - 6)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 21510
  Χώρα:
Ρουμανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #6 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:41:49 Παράθεση 
Webber or Kova, please. :) Or maybe The Hulk. :)
Norbert Márfi
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 8)

Αναρτήσεις: 1977
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #7 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:43:35 Παράθεση 
ALONSO & MASSA
Jed Lilly
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 31)

Αναρτήσεις: 21446
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #8 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:55:26 Παράθεση 
Webber on pole, Vettel will win.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Γκρουπ Pro - 6)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 21510
  Χώρα:
Ρουμανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #9 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 18:57:27 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 20 Νοε 2013, 19:16:05 από Andrei Ciuchi) Παράθεση 
Corrected. :P

Quote ( Jed Lilly @ November 20th 2013,18:55:26 )

Webber on pole, Vettel will crash out in the first corner.

EDIT

Thanks for the 'token of appreciation', Joey. :P
Alexandre Watanabe
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 85)

Αναρτήσεις: 84
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #10 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 19:15:15 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Sasha Lamounier @ November 20th 2013,18:34:32 )

In my opinion, in a perfect world, Massa deserve win this race. Its the last race for Ferrari and Interlagos have a great history with him. But, in the real world, Vettel can brake a new record in Sao Paulo.

exactly what i thought
Mark Wright
(Γκρουπ Pro - 4)

Αναρτήσεις: 8829
  Χώρα:
Σκωτία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #11 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 19:22:10 Παράθεση 
Lap 1: Sebastian Vettel is sick in his helmet and has to pit for a new one - it must have been all that Red Bull!

Depends on the weather I suppose but I would be happy with anyone providing it's a real race and not another procession.
Jack Benson
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 35)

Αναρτήσεις: 2539
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #12 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 19:33:03 Παράθεση 
100/1 odds on Hulkenberg.

It MIGHT be worth a fiver on that one.
Andrew Lawrence
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 17)

Αναρτήσεις: 3441
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #13 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 19:46:53 Παράθεση 
Dry-Vettel
Wet-Vettel
Mixed-Hulkenberg
Robert Enright
(Γκρουπ Pro - 2)

Αναρτήσεις: 1469
  Χώρα:
Ιρλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #14 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 19:53:13 Παράθεση 
Looking at the history books, the two Nico's haved starred here in weaker cars, especially Hulk. Grosjean for a dry win, Hulk for a wet.
Joe Manifold
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 81)

Αναρτήσεις: 12472
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #15 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 20:16:37 Παράθεση 
Hulk got pole here in 2010 and was fighting for the win last year, may be a great bet.
Jack Wemyss
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 8061
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #16 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 20:54:54 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Joe Manifold @ November 20th 2013,20:16:37 )

Hulk got pole here in 2010 and was fighting for the win last year, may be a great bet.

If your aim was to lose money perhaps.
Daley Atkinson
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 255
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #17 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 21:22:22 Παράθεση 
Hulk or Romain for me, personally.

(even if it'll prolly be Vettel. <.<)
Janne Väänänen
(Γκρουπ Master - 4)

Αναρτήσεις: 4888
  Χώρα:
Φινλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #18 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 21:29:56 Παράθεση 
good OP. Says a lot about the event that every race since 2006 (bar maybe '11) has been a memorable classic...
David Jundt
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 154)

Αναρτήσεις: 15594
  Χώρα:
Ελβετία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #19 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 22:33:00 Παράθεση 
If anyone wants to imply Hülkhas no chance to shine in mixed conditions solely because of the car he sits in has apparently not watched the 2nd half of the season and gets into trouble with me.
Jack Wemyss
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 8061
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #20 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 22:39:41 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 20 Νοε 2013, 22:43:46 από Jack Wemyss) Παράθεση 
Quote ( David Jundt @ November 20th 2013,22:33:00 )

If anyone wants to imply Hülkhas no chance to shine in mixed conditions solely because of the car he sits in has apparently not watched the 2nd half of the season and gets into trouble with me.

OK, If Hülkenberg wins, I'll drive to Switzerland and buy you a drink.

If he doesn't win, you have to leave the house, play some sport and not use the internet for 48 hours.

Good bet?
Sasha Lamounier
(Γκρουπ Pro - 21)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #21 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 22:52:05 Παράθεση 
Sauber it's not a winner car. Hulk is a winner driver, but Sauber no.
Roland Láng
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 1380
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #22 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 22:56:40 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Sasha Lamounier @ November 20th 2013,22:52:05 )

Its true, but never say never... Sometimes happens unexpected events... (for example: Vettel - Torro Rosso, Maldonado - Williams etc.)
Lucas Holmes
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 23)

Αναρτήσεις: 289
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #23 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 23:11:15 Παράθεση 
If Webber manages to stay close to Vettel, I can see Seb letting him win. It's Mark's last ever F1 race, and would help Seb make up for Multi 21.
If Mark is in 5th or something, then I'd say Vettel has a 75% chance of winning, 20% Grosjean, 5% anyone else (maybe Massa?).
Sasha Lamounier
(Γκρουπ Pro - 21)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #24 Αναρτήθηκε 20 Νοε 2013, 23:18:51 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 20 Νοε 2013, 23:20:34 από Sasha Lamounier) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Roland Láng @ November 20th 2013,22:56:40 )

Its true, but never say never... Sometimes happens unexpected events...

I agree. But, with a strong Red Bull in grid, i think the one chance to Sauber win it's in rain or if RBR go out of race.

Quote ( Lucas Holmes @ November 20th 2013,23:11:15 )

If Webber manages to stay close to Vettel, I can see Seb letting him win.

I dont know. Vettel can break a record of victories in sequence now. Vettel can be a lion in Interlagos.
Vinicio Souza
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 33)

Αναρτήσεις: 1779
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #25 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Νοε 2013, 00:01:24 Παράθεση 
I wish the best of luck Vettel ... Not! I want it to break and get out of the race, I want an exciting race in my hometown :P
Wopke Hoekstra
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 98)

Αναρτήσεις: 4685
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #26 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Νοε 2013, 00:06:56 Παράθεση 
I hope that Vettel's car breaks down and Webber or Massa wins! Otherwise it should be Grosjean, Kovalainen or Hulkenberg imo :)
Willem Van Mierlo
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 380)

Αναρτήσεις: 1230
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #27 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Νοε 2013, 00:14:45 Παράθεση 

Sometimes happens unexpected events... (for example: Vettel - Torro Rosso, Maldonado - Williams etc.)
..............Fisichella - Jordan 2003 Interlagos
Vinicio Souza
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 33)

Αναρτήσεις: 1779
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #28 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Νοε 2013, 00:24:31 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Willem Van Mierlo @ November 21st 2013,00:14:45 )

Sometimes happens unexpected events... (for example: Vettel - Torro Rosso, Maldonado - Williams etc.) ..............Fisichella - Jordan 2003 Interlagos

Olivier Panis- Monaco 1996

David Jundt
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 154)

Αναρτήσεις: 15594
  Χώρα:
Ελβετία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #29 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Νοε 2013, 01:45:13 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 21 Νοε 2013, 01:46:04 από David Jundt) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Sasha Lamounier @ November 20th 2013,22:52:05 )

Yeah, I am not THAT deluded mate ;D

But the car has gotten the label "shite" thanks to the first half of the season, now it matches the McLaren with Hülkenberg onboard(and if Gutierrez stops holding up Maldonados in Q, he might be there too).

Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ November 20th 2013,22:39:41 )

Good bet?

That's a bet that has a chance of going your way 95%. Good for you.

Quote ( Jack Benson @ November 20th 2013,19:33:03 )

100/1 odds on Hulkenberg.

It MIGHT be worth a fiver on that one.

I actually wonder what the best on Hülki was like last season:D

..............Fisichella - Jordan 2003 Interlagos

Quote ( Vinicio Souza @ November 21st 2013,00:24:31 )

Johnny Herbert - Nürburgring 1999? Is this some kind of "underdog-winner" display now?:P

EDIT: The reason I wanted to post here. I didn't want to bump the USGP Topic, so here are the MiniDrivers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxq0ny3m5mI
Joosua Lahti
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 79)

Αναρτήσεις: 938
  Χώρα:
Φινλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #30 Αναρτήθηκε 21 Νοε 2013, 06:10:22 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Vinicio Souza @ November 21st 2013,00:24:31 )

Sometimes happens unexpected events... (for example: Vettel - Torro Rosso, Maldonado - Williams etc.) ..............Fisichella - Jordan 2003 Interlagos

Kimi Räikkönen - Australia 2013
Σελίδα [12 3 ... 11 12 13 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > Formula One forum > [F1] Brazilian Grand Prix 2013 Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα

Απαντήστε στο θέμα