Συγγραφέας Θέμα: Unnecessary pitstop 34 απαντήσεις
Boyan Serafimov
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 116)

Αναρτήσεις: 5
  Χώρα:
Βουλγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #1 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 21:46:10 Παράθεση 
At lap 52/53 in the most recent race, my driver came in the pits after having 6% of fuel and 12% left in the tyres,inevitably losing me points. Can anyone explain why that happened? There was seemingly no car issue either.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Γκρουπ Master - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 3107
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #2 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 21:46:57 Παράθεση 
Race analysis page will tell you, in about 20 mins ;)
Florencia Caro
(Γκρουπ Pro - 18)

GPRO προσωπικό
Αναρτήσεις: 17140
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #3 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 21:47:47 Παράθεση 
Hi Boyan, why don't you wait a few minutes for the post race update and check the race analysis? That will clarify a lot.

If you need help interpreting it, you can ask here of course :)
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Αναρτήσεις: 89
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (10)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #4 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:12:09 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:27:24 από Norton Martins) Παράθεση 
Bad tyres ? Technical problems ? (Disable "Fix technical problems if possible" box so it doesn't happen, generally due to wings). So you say there was enough fuel yet he pitstopped in anyway, that is not due to lack of fuel. Did you notice a T or B in your name on the grid while racing ?? One is for technical problems "T" and the other is Bad tyres "B", all leads to conclusion that your driver had to pit in because his tyres were dangerously roughed, IMHO. What do you think ?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEGATIVE THUMBS, KEEP'EM COMING PLEASE, SALTY KNOW IT ALLS.
Boyan Serafimov
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 116)

Χώρα:
Βουλγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #5 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:15:17 Παράθεση 
I noticed a but it wasn't what lead up to the pitstop. It was fuel, even though I had way more than enough fuel to finish the race.At the beginning at the lap before i had 6% of fuel and at the start of the lap, I had 3%. Considering each lap I burnt 3%, this is perfect to make until the finish line.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Γκρουπ Master - 2)

Αναρτήσεις: 3021
  Χώρα:
Βέλγιο 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #6 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:16:39 Παράθεση 
The percentage shown during the race is heavily rounded, don't rely on it. If you pitted for fuel, it's because you couldn't complete the next lap with the amount you had left in the tank.
Florencia Caro
(Γκρουπ Pro - 18)

GPRO προσωπικό
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #7 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:17:43 Παράθεση 
Boyan, notice that the race screen shows orientative 3% intervals both for tyres and fuel. If you want to know the exact amount of fuel you used per lap, you need to check race analysis.
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #8 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:19:16 Παράθεση 
Thank you for negative thumbs everyone. Yea well so you say it's fuel, the game calculates things based on rounded percentages as Jasper commented already, unfortunately it was already too little fuel to complete the race and then you had to pit in anyways, happens all the time. All in all just start the first stint with more liters so you don't have to stop pitting in every time during the race.
Boyan Serafimov
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 116)

Χώρα:
Βουλγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #9 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:24:19 Παράθεση 
I fucked up my strategy horribly this weekend. I accidentally went for a one stop while on the medium tyres AND didn't properly calculate fuel. A disaster of a weekend for me
Florencia Caro
(Γκρουπ Pro - 18)

GPRO προσωπικό
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #10 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:26:38 Παράθεση 
That's what rookie is for, Boyan. Take down some notes, learn from the mistake and move on :)

I pitted 7 times during my first ever race :/
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #11 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:29:16 Παράθεση 
Don't sweat it Boyan, welcome to the game by the way, please don't mind the unpolite and salty community overall, you say one thing and they start thumbing you down all the time, I hope you can enjoy the game and learn many new things along the way. See you around GPRO !!!
James Hitchen
(Γκρουπ Master - 4)

Αναρτήσεις: 592
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #12 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:30:43 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Boyan Serafimov @ July 16th 2019,22:24:19 )

I didn't properly calculate fuel. A disaster of a weekend for me

If it makes you feel any better I did the same on friday and I'm supposed to be in 'master'. :(
Andrew Wilden
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 34)

Αναρτήσεις: 1502
  Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #13 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:41:54 Παράθεση 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ July 16th 2019,22:30:43 )

Quote ( Boyan Serafimov @ July 16th 2019,22:24:19 )

I didn't properly calculate fuel. A disaster of a weekend for me

If it makes you feel any better I did the same on friday and I'm supposed to be in 'Rookie '. :(

Fixed for you James 😆
James Hitchen
(Γκρουπ Master - 4)

Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #14 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 22:46:37 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ July 16th 2019,22:41:54 )

Fixed for you James 😆

I'm a rookie level manager in a master group, who isn't hiding that fact very well.

Who actually has time to calculate car wear anyway pfhhhh
Michael Franks
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 87)

Αναρτήσεις: 1108
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #15 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 23:17:17 Παράθεση 

If it makes you feel any better I did the same on friday and I'm supposed to be in 'master'. :(

But you did have a terrible teacher....
James Hitchen
(Γκρουπ Master - 4)

Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #16 Αναρτήθηκε 16 Ιουλ 2019, 23:21:39 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Michael Franks @ July 16th 2019,23:17:17 )

But you did have a terrible teacher....

You taught a rookie how to get out of that place. ;)

Now I've got Peter showing me how to go back to rookie, hes leading by example. :D
Kieran Taylor
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 114)

Αναρτήσεις: 431
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #17 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 02:59:48 Παράθεση 

Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 16th 2019,22:12:09 )

Bad tyres ? Technical problems ? (Disable "Fix technical problems if possible" box so it doesn't happen, generally due to wings). So you say there was enough fuel yet he pitstopped in anyway, that is not due to lack of fuel. Did you notice a T or B in your name on the grid while racing ?? One is for technical problems "T" and the other is Bad tyres "B", all leads to conclusion that your driver had to pit in because his tyres were dangerously roughed, IMHO. What do you think ?THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEGATIVE THUMBS, KEEP'EM COMING PLEASE, SALTY KNOW IT ALLS.

don't think its personal its just from the information given by Boyan it is clear what the "issue" is, and thumbing down your comment will help him not to consider the options you gave as it may mislead him from realising what we all know happened here, on top of that your giving him some dubious tactical advise, bad information is worse than no information.
Juan Carlos García
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 35)

Αναρτήσεις: 21
  Χώρα:
Ισπανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #18 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 10:47:13 Παράθεση 
Friend Boyan, it's even worse that in each season I have 1 or 2 mishaps in the car. But I see that those who are in the lead do not miss anything. They have to have a plug. This last race a puncture, luckily I could enter the pits and continue, but remaining the last, with no option to points. And so all seasons.
Juca Santos
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 131)

Αναρτήσεις: 243
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #19 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 12:48:46 Παράθεση 
finished my race with 1 L in the car, that s was a close one
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #20 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 16:25:42 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 17 Ιουλ 2019, 16:47:36 από Norton Martins) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Kieran Taylor @ July 17th 2019,02:59:48 )

Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 16th 2019,22:12:09 )

Bad tyres ? Technical problems ? (Disable "Fix technical problems if possible" box so it doesn't happen, generally due to wings). So you say there was enough fuel yet he pitstopped in anyway, that is not due to lack of fuel. Did you notice a T or B in your name on the grid while racing ?? One is for technical problems "T" and the other is Bad tyres "B", all leads to conclusion that your driver had to pit in because his tyres were dangerously roughed, IMHO. What do you think ?THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEGATIVE THUMBS, KEEP'EM COMING PLEASE, SALTY KNOW IT ALLS.

don't think its personal its just from the information given by Boyan it is clear what the "issue" is, and thumbing down your comment will help him not to consider the options you gave as it may mislead him from realising what we all know happened here, on top of that your giving him some dubious tactical advise, bad information is worse than no information.
Hm, I see, perhaps my post, let alone in the Newbie Forum, go through some sort of "Quality Control Comitee (TM)" so that we can discuss, in VERY high detail, how GPRO is supposed to be played, let's indocrinate the new players to think exactly like the winners do, nevermind to play this game for the thrill of playing this game, but we're here to win, so: - Players stop coming by because nobody cares about it, this is a videogame. - The over competitiveness, yet again in Rookie of all things, is highly discouraging, it's called rookie for a reason, it's not called Master, Elite, Pro, nor Amateur. Its Rookie School, where newbies like you and me come to learn. - Why, for the love of god, should people care wether my advice is correct or not is completely beyond me, why don't you let the OP decide that, since he upvoted my comment anyway ? Did you ever see a race fully ? sometimes trying to fix the problem over and over again (suppose you forgot your wings with 99% wear, imagine how many pitstops it's going to take ?!?! If you have a very serious issue, trying to fix it simply won't finish the race. So you'll be disqualified anyway !! I've seen this happen at least once in a race, where a manager haven't fixed god knows what, her car would be in the pitstops 5,6,7 times, she would get disqualified anyway, and the problem wouldn't be solved !!!! Now this is in the past but I've seen it all happen, perhaps I should consider marking that back then, since i honestly do not fix anything in the race, i just want the driver to cross the finish line, in last, in first, in the middle, I don't care) . ??

EDIT: Also, "Its nothing personal mate", you say that like it is.
Juca Santos
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 131)

Αναρτήσεις: 243
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #21 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 16:32:34 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 17 Ιουλ 2019, 16:39:28 από Juca Santos) Παράθεση 
this is now off-topic completely...
Michael Jones
(Γκρουπ Pro - 25)

Αναρτήσεις: 1386
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #22 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 17:14:48 Παράθεση 
Norton Martins.

It is discouraged in newbie forum from giving wrong info .

Thats probably why you got thumbs down .

Comment like this is misleading ""sometimes trying to fix the problem over and over again (suppose you forgot your wings with 99% wear, imagine how many pitstops it's going to take ?!?""

Even if you have enable "fix tech issues if possible" It wont pit in that instance because its not fixable otherwise players would start with high wear parts and get then repaired in race.
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #23 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 17:26:41 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ July 17th 2019,17:14:48 )

Norton Martins.

It is discouraged in newbie forum from giving wrong info .

Thats probably why you got thumbs down .

Comment like this is misleading ""sometimes trying to fix the problem over and over again (suppose you forgot your wings with 99% wear, imagine how many pitstops it's going to take ?!?""

Even if you have enable "fix tech issues if possible" It wont pit in that instance because its not fixable otherwise players would start with high wear parts and get then repaired in race.
I see, at least this is clarifying, I hate the kind of attitude that Kieran offered (to which I say grow up man, but I'm done here). If it's not really abusing much of your time, also by the way, thanks for your reply, would you tell me why did that happened in another race ?? There was a girl racer (Stefanie Meuslich) from rookie, she did pit in for like 7 times in a row, she would spend a long time trying to fix the problem in the pitstops (sometimes a minute or so) go back to the race, then pit in again, spend a long time in the pitstops, after a while she got disqualified for technical problems, which lead me to the erroneous conclusion it was a wing problem, which it clearly wasn't, so : 1- What was causing that sort of behavior ? What part makes you pit in so many times if it's worn, yet being unable to fix it, cause a disqualification for being broken ? 2- I'm well aware that it's forbidden to discuss the game's details in any forum at all (hence why it's clear in the GPRO Certification test aswell), but WHAT part specifically could cause such a catastrophic problem ?!?!? Also, Stefanie if you're reading this, I'm sorry to expose this so, I'm really curious as to what was the problem, altough I haven't asked directly I wish to be well aware of all the pointers in this game, if you wish this to be removed then pm me or something and then we can move on. As I said, as a newbie, I'll use all my chances to learn and learn and learn some more, because a time well spent in rookie makes for a great GPRO career ahead.
Constantin Heller
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 25)

Αναρτήσεις: 2462
  Χώρα:
Γερμανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #24 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 17:27:47 Παράθεση 
I mean for some reason all the answers here got thumbed down, even the correct ones. I'm almost tempted to pay for seeing who did that
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #25 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 17:34:19 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ July 17th 2019,17:27:47 )

I mean for some reason all the answers here got thumbed down, even the correct ones. I'm almost tempted to pay for seeing who did that
I thumbed most stuff down up to page 1. I didn't thumb down Kieran's last post (I couldnt give an arse about what's written there), but I did "The 1st guy post (Go to analysis see for yourself, basically a hidden FOBY which, well, is not technically incorrect at all, so maybe OP should really take the hint while he has GPRO SUPPORTER CREDITS for this season), Also poor Jasper once I thought he was thumbing me down, to which I attoned my mistake and thumbed him up (like the sound of that lol XD), maybe I did thumb down a couple more people I shouldn't have because the real thumbs down culprits really won't post anything in this thread at all, they would only come in to thumb down, leave the thread, then go to the next one. I won't be thumbing you up nor down because I don't find that relevant at all to the ongoing discussion, which, as stated by our friend Juca Santos went completely derailed after this off-topic discussion has started, so, well, discussing this any further would only lead to 1- Flame wars 2-Bans (by the way I'm already banned from posting new threads so maybe you people should be grateful for that, so should I, I can't rest.) Anything else ?
Michael Jones
(Γκρουπ Pro - 25)

Αναρτήσεις: 1386
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #26 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 17:55:26 Παράθεση 
Norton .

Its possible that the player you mentioned was smoking in the race because of a worn part but also was only adding only 10 lts of fuel at each stop therefore having to make multiple stops.

Then the part eventually gave up and they retired..

This could make you think it was trying to repair the worn part .
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Γκρουπ Pro - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 2729
  Χώρα:
Μεξικό 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (4)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #27 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 17:59:09 Παράθεση 
Norton

It is really hard to read your single paragraph posts, it makes them more incoherent.

Is your Line Feed/return key broken?

You don't have to be a supporter to read your last race analysis, you have to be a supporter to download it or for it to be saved /recalled.

Miel's and others advice to wait for the race report is spot on and it was later explained.

This shows you how little you know of the game.

Ask Stefanie what really happened since you won't stop if your part can't be repaired and you can get multiple failures in a single race specially if you start with many parts at 99% (have been there).

Most surely she stopped due to fuel or tyres (maybe she left rain tyres on)

And and do you know where you can find this info?

Give the man a cigar!

On the race analysis sheet that you DON'T have to be a supporter to review for the past race.

So stop thinking everybody out there is to haunt you and that the game is wrong and you are right (yes it is not perfect, but believe me there are worse, much worse).

This game is not pay to win, thus it requires you to analyze and think, and thatbis what FOBY really means.

Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 17th 2019,17:34:19 )

Anything else ?

GROW UP!

Béla Ormos
(Γκρουπ Pro - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 716
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #28 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 18:12:17 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 17th 2019,17:26:41 )

There was a girl racer (Stefanie Meuslich) from rookie, she did pit in for like 7 times in a row

I tried to find out what could cause this, and I see she had 10 and 17 pits in the last two races at the end of the previous season. Since her driver has an OA of 92, I guess she wanted to renew the contract. Having a ton of pits is a common practice to reduce driver overall to be able to renew contracts. Probably that's what happened.

By the way:

Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 17th 2019,17:26:41 )

altough I haven't asked directly

A lot of people here are very chatty if you ask them directly. You would be surprised how much info they willing to give you, if you ask nicely. In the forums it is forbidden to give detailed answers, but in private you can share anything you want.
Norton Martins
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 94)

Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #29 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 18:35:16 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 17 Ιουλ 2019, 18:47:37 από Norton Martins) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ July 17th 2019,17:59:09 )

GROW UP!

I can't otherwise my hefty weight won't fit the GPRO 80x80 picutre profile. Thanks for the info anyway. I also quit smoking about a year ago so no cigar thanks. Let me test the "return key".

Nope, not broken.

"Worse, much worse" As somebody once told me via PM: "Codemaster's F1 2019". I love GPRO. Not but kissing butts or anything, but this is great !! I don't need a fancy dx 11 graphics card (been stuck with the same pc for 11 or 12 years now), it's free (well so much for that graphics analysis then, I guess I could use some of that then), and ... well I feel like a damn millionaire playing this game because my bank account is always over a million !!! It's win win, everybody is happy and I get to feel like a real banker man with an account full of (virtual) money. I'll leave that quote as is "we'll let our "friendly" veterans help you out" with you guys then. I never said I was right, I just stated that our "friendly veterans" are (mostly) salty (with very few exceptions like our friend Pro friend that returned my commentary with utmost clarity, friendliness and politeness), and, unlike your commentary, which, altough has very useful info (I wasn't aware that this is not a GPRO supporter feature, neither do I care either anyone is or isn't a supporter, to each their own), but was also filled with snarkiness, self-appraisal ("I am a pro listen to me, you maggots!"), and am returning the same kind of treatment received (mostly) so far. Well you can't read the commentaries because they aren't paragraphed, boohoo.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Γκρουπ Pro - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 1190
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (6)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #30 Αναρτήθηκε 17 Ιουλ 2019, 18:48:03 Παράθεση 
I just think there is no bad answers in newbie forum from rookie to rookie 😁
@Norton Martins (R94) you tried to help, you answer was false for a community who have more experience but you tried to help.

Nobody was perfect, but it's a game in which everyone progress by doing big mistakes!

Good game, good races, have luck and powerful for your carrier, all 😉
Σελίδα [12 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:

Απαντήστε στο θέμα