Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > General forum > S79 staff & sponsor change Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα
Σελίδα « 1 2 3 4 [56 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Ψηφοφορία θέματος φόρουμ
What do you think about the change?
Συνδεθείτε για να ψηφίσετε ή να δείτε τα αποτελέσματα της ψηφοφορίας
Συγγραφέας Θέμα: S79 staff & sponsor change 164 απαντήσεις
Daryl Gee
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 91)

Αναρτήσεις: 4864
  Χώρα:
Ν. Αφρική 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #121 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Οκτ 2020, 23:34:31 Παράθεση 
Every single change Vlad has ever made has caused everyone to leave the game.

This one will be the same.
George Togas
(Γκρουπ Pro - 8)

Αναρτήσεις: 1634
  Χώρα:
Ελλάδα 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (3)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #122 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Οκτ 2020, 23:37:50 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 11 Οκτ 2020, 23:41:24 από George Togas) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Daryl Gee @ October 11th 2020,23:34:31 )

Every single change Vlad has ever made has caused everyone to leave the game.

This one will be the same.
Can't wait for this to happen.
I will be the only one around and I will have 100 crowns next to my name.

I just looked at your profile.
You haven't left the game. You are here since S5 with small brakes.
Looks it will be me against you.
Daryl Gee
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 91)

Αναρτήσεις: 4864
  Χώρα:
Ν. Αφρική 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #123 Αναρτήθηκε 11 Οκτ 2020, 23:49:27 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 11 Οκτ 2020, 23:51:59 από Daryl Gee) Παράθεση 
Quote ( George Togas @ October 11th 2020,23:37:50 )

I just looked at your profile.
You haven't left the game. You are here since S5 with small brakes.
Looks it will be me against you

Well, some big breaks. But I'm going to need you to also leave, George.
Thanks.
Stéphane Rombaux
(Γκρουπ Pro - 7)

Αναρτήσεις: 248
  Χώρα:
Βέλγιο 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #124 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 00:56:12 Παράθεση 
Just wondering about a little detail with staff offer prices: is it the price fee (500K to 1,5M) that will become dynamic, or the min.salary and signing fee that will become dynamic ?
I guess it's what I said first, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any explanation.

Juan Pereyra
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 54)

Αναρτήσεις: 3064
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #125 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 01:50:39 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Οκτ 2020, 01:56:57 από Juan Pereyra) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Henrique Hughes Paunero @ October 11th 2020,18:16:20 )

<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">[cita] [q = 29686 | 4626536] Cita [/ q] (Ethan Littlejohns @ 11 de octubre de 2020,18: 02: 48)

Cotización (Rimantas Sagatas @ 11 de octubre de 2020,17 : 29: 42) </font></font>

<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Si se decidió que las ofertas tardías del personal deben ser más caras para compensar a las personas que no pueden estar en línea cerca de la fecha límite del mercado, entonces también deberíamos considerar tener precios dinámicos para las vueltas de clasificación. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Más cerca de la fecha límite de clasificación debería ser más costoso en comparación con las vueltas anticipadas, cuando no tienes conocimiento sobre el ritmo de los rivales. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Tal vez sea menos relevante en los grupos inferiores, pero es crucial en Elite, especialmente para las personas en una pelea por el título. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Si quieres ser el último en tener la mayor cantidad de información posible, paga más;)</font></font>

<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">¿Qué pasa si soy vago y me gusta calificar más tarde? :( </font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">[/ i] [/ quote]
</font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Ah onow they sanction you for lazy</font></font>

Lol Henrique.

Quote ( Daryl Gee @ October 11th 2020,23:34:31 )

Every single change Vlad has ever made has caused everyone to leave the game. This one will be the same.

For me Driver´s energy, was the worst change. Lots of manager friends left the game and it makes racing more boring.
Roland Postle10
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 1855
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (7)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #126 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 04:30:46 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Οκτ 2020, 04:44:22 από Roland Postle) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ October 11th 2020,22:25:00 )

I don't think anybody is asking for people to be penalized for qualifying on Monday, the issue being referred to is people qualifying after 18:20 on Tuesday. Simply penalizing qualification in the last few hours would do the trick.

If the concern is mostly a few championship pushers or promoters qualifying super late at the front of the grid I'm not sure this helps, since in a 2-way battle the optimal time to qualify could just be immediately after your rival when your cost is nearly the same(*) as theirs but the information advantage is large. Instead of merely leaving it late they'd need to sit there refreshing all day making it not only a timezone advantage but an advantage based on how much free time and concentration you have to wait out the other guy.

If the aim is to combat timezone advantage more generally then the soft deadline would have to stretch out longer, perhaps even over 24 hours, since a lot of people in European timezones have to qualify the night before, others do it in the morning before work/etc getting a nice advantage over the night before guys. and qualifying after the morning guys but still a full 7-8 hours before the deadline can often give a really good picture of the grid.

Maybe these reasons make the staff bid change not ideal either.. but at least it's fairly quick to do a bid, so in general people are able to leave it later, and a shorter soft deadline may work okay. And the rivals tend to be less clear usually.

(*) Maybe if the cost was based on how many people have qualified already? Eg. The last 10 to do so get an extra escalating charge, unless they're qualifying more than 20 hours before the deadline.
Tibor Szuromi
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 4)

Αναρτήσεις: 11906
  Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #127 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 06:43:02 Παράθεση 
The latter measures have in all cases (this too) withdrawn money from the game. How long can this be further enhanced? (I have already said that it is not possible to make big profits even in a strong amás group).
Daniel Douglas
(Γκρουπ Pro - 23)

Αναρτήσεις: 3806
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #128 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 06:52:06 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ October 12th 2020,04:30:46 )

If the aim is to combat timezone advantage more generally then the soft deadline would have to stretch out longer, perhaps even over 24 hours, since a lot of people in European timezones have to qualify the night before, others do it in the morning before work/etc getting a nice advantage over the night before guys. and qualifying after the morning guys but still a full 7-8 hours before the deadline can often give a really good picture of the grid.

Why not just hide everything beginning 24 hours before the deadline?

Offers, quali, etc.

maybe online in master and above..... to help out the newer guys in lower divisions but still maintain some balance in the higher leagues where its needed.
Diogo Abdalla
(Γκρουπ Elite)

Αναρτήσεις: 309
  Χώρα:
Βραζιλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #129 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 12:40:40 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Οκτ 2020, 12:40:53 από Diogo Abdalla) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Rimantas Sagatas @ October 11th 2020,17:29:42 )

If it was decided that late staff offers should be more pricey to make it up for people who can't be online close to the market deadline, then we should also consider having dynamic prices for qualifying laps. Closer to qualifying deadline should be more costly compared to laps run early, when you have no knowledge about rivals pace. Maybe it is less relevant in lower groups, but it is crucial in Elite, especially for people in a title fight. If you want to be last guy with the most info possible, then pay more ;)

Or: make the race happen always 7 PM, but in the TZ the track is in

Xavier Porta
(Γκρουπ Pro - 17)

Αναρτήσεις: 359
  Χώρα:
Ισπανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #130 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 13:08:28 Παράθεση 
Reading the last posts, it seems like the change in the Qualys has been approved. Don't push Vlad in that regard. They have already made 2 changes to the S79 and it is already too much .. (good?)
Tibor Szuromi
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 4)

Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #131 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 13:24:07 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 12 Οκτ 2020, 13:24:53 από Tibor Szuromi) Παράθεση 
There was no change of qualification notification. Did I miss it?
Xavier Porta
(Γκρουπ Pro - 17)

Αναρτήσεις: 359
  Χώρα:
Ισπανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #132 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 13:32:39 Παράθεση 
Of course, there was no change in qualification, but here people seem to not have enough with two changes and are already asking for more.
Tibor Szuromi
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 4)

Χώρα:
Ουγγαρία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (2)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #133 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 13:54:50 Παράθεση 
They are insatiable.
Michael Keeney
(Γκρουπ Pro - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 13519
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (5)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (0)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #134 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 16:19:26 Παράθεση 
Just stop economy table updates between races. Managers account totals get updated when qualifying closes and post race. This would encourage people to concentrate on their own packages more.

Just my opinion. Im sure people will be up in arms about implementing this.

Pietro Bruni
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 18)

Αναρτήσεις: 6
  Χώρα:
Ιταλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #135 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 17:39:21 Παράθεση 
this is not a job... sponsor to mucch long time for negotiation, should be better less time for it
Pilot i don't understand
Andy Arends
(Γκρουπ Pro - 22)

Αναρτήσεις: 1
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #136 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 18:02:34 Παράθεση 
What happens when you can not accept because you have already a sponsor on that spot of the car ?
Shoaib Mohamed
(Γκρουπ Rookie - 45)

Αναρτήσεις: 9817
  Χώρα:
Ινδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #137 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 18:05:28 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Andy Arends @ October 12th 2020,18:02:34 )

What happens when you can not accept because you have already a sponsor on that spot of the car ?

Shit.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Γκρουπ Pro - 1)

Αναρτήσεις: 2441
  Χώρα:
Ισλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #138 Αναρτήθηκε 12 Οκτ 2020, 18:22:23 Παράθεση 
LMAO!
Matias Otamendi
(Γκρουπ Pro - 12)

Αναρτήσεις: 3
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #139 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 06:09:22 Παράθεση 
I do not like the way it is done, I do not see bad that they make changes, but in the middle of the season to announce this and not at all clear? I feel that it is a lack of respect towards those who play.
@Vladimir Alexandrov (R3) could you explain more clearly?
Jesus Brea
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 16)

Αναρτήσεις: 257
  Χώρα:
Ισπανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #140 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 14:11:14 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 13 Οκτ 2020, 14:25:04 από Mick Ridley) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Andy Arends @ October 12th 2020,18:02:34 )

I guess We are in trouble
Olivier Portal
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 54)

Αναρτήσεις: 1012
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #141 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 14:31:15 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 13 Οκτ 2020, 14:40:20 από Olivier Portal) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Harsh Sheth @ October 11th 2020,22:25:00 )

I don't think anybody is asking for people to be penalized for qualifying on Monday, the issue being referred to is people qualifying after 18:20 on Tuesday. Simply penalizing qualification in the last few hours would do the trick. And from what I understand of Vlad's announcement, same is the case for the staff markets.

If the aim is to combat timezone advantage, the solution is to show the qualifying times only after the close. So everyone is equal
Thijs Rieken
(Γκρουπ Master - 3)

Αναρτήσεις: 1042
  Χώρα:
Ολλανδία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #142 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 14:44:18 Παράθεση 

Quote ( Olivier Portal @ October 13th 2020,14:31:15 )

If the aim is to combat timezone advantage, the solution is to show the qualifying times only after the close. So everyone is equal

Holy please no! I can't gauge how bad my Q is without times from others...
If you really need to, at least display times anonymously or something. Or just the Pole time + amount of qualified players.
Matthew Dunn
(Γκρουπ Pro - 21)

Αναρτήσεις: 74
  Χώρα:
Γαλλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #143 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 15:39:26 Παράθεση 
I have one concern, my free sponsor last season demanded the 1 spot on the car I had a sponsor just signed for 25 races, so I have it sat at 100 for almost 2 seasons. So as long as free sponsors don't count its fine for me, or free sponsors don't care about where they are
Rick Queary
(Γκρουπ Pro - 11)

Αναρτήσεις: 383
  Χώρα:
ΗΠΑ 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #144 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 15:44:38 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Matthew Dunn @ October 13th 2020,15:39:26 )

I have one concern, my free sponsor last season demanded the 1 spot on the car I had a sponsor just signed for 25 races

i wish we had the choice to place the free sponsor where we want. same reason as yours Matthew.
Michael Keeney
(Γκρουπ Pro - 24)

Αναρτήσεις: 13519
  Χώρα:
Αγγλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #145 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 16:26:11 Παράθεση 
Quote ( Rick Queary @ October 13th 2020,15:44:38 )

Quote ( Matthew Dunn @ October 13th 2020,15:39:26 )

I have one concern, my free sponsor last season demanded the 1 spot on the car I had a sponsor just signed for 25 races

i wish we had the choice to place the free sponsor where we want. same reason as yours Matthew.

You do have some choice. It depends on your choices with all your sponsors where it can be placed. Good management can yield very good results.
Michal Szopinski
(Γκρουπ Pro - 19)

Αναρτήσεις: 906
  Χώρα:
Αυστραλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #146 Αναρτήθηκε 13 Οκτ 2020, 16:48:55 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 13 Οκτ 2020, 16:59:18 από Michal Szopinski) Παράθεση 
Issue with the change to the driver and TD market will be that some people will leave it late anyway and won't mind to pay extra to snatch a good driver. All it will do is make it much more expensive in a long run to sign up a decent long term driver, and harder to land the driver and the TD you want. It's going to get more expensive. So advantage goes to those who are cashed up...again.

E: Btw, if you can't login the day of the market, you'll be disadvantaged by having to pay more. Not really fair.
David Budelli
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 56)

Αναρτήσεις: 87
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #147 Αναρτήθηκε 14 Οκτ 2020, 00:46:07 Παράθεση 
VERY BAD ... I am not an opinion on forums, but if I read them, I am not a fan of the game and that is why I will never reach the main categories, but the changes seem ridiculous ... more for people like In my case, where the most important thing is not to go bankrupt, that is, my economy is horrible and it may be my fault for not spending more time playing the game, but I never read or at least I don't remember someone complaining about the low prizes they put out, I can't believe that the prizes don't cover the wear and tear of a career and if we add the "new changes" to that, what do you want to play?

Of course, when it comes to charging their own money to be a supporter, their hand does not shake.
Jesus Brea
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 16)

Αναρτήσεις: 257
  Χώρα:
Ισπανία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #148 Αναρτήθηκε 14 Οκτ 2020, 20:11:13 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 14 Οκτ 2020, 20:12:13 από Jesús Brea) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Rimantas Sagatas @ October 11th 2020,17:29:42 )

If it was decided that late staff offers should be more pricey to make it up for people who can't be online close to the market deadline, then we should also consider having dynamic prices for qualifying laps. Closer to qualifying deadline should be more costly compared to laps run early, when you have no knowledge about rivals pace. Maybe it is less relevant in lower groups, but it is crucial in Elite, especially for people in a title fight. If you want to be last guy with the most info possible, then pay more ;)

That is interesting, but the game have some rules. You can do your q´s before 18:30, people Who is waiting until the last minutes have their right to do it, you can also do the same if you want. These people already are starting the race with less energy, so they can push less than others.
But pay more money when they are within the law and following the rules in my opinion isn´t right.
So maybe instead of paying more money could be better advance classifying time.

And about the personal, nothing will change, people willl wait until deadline and make their offers. So the market is going to be more expensive for all of us, that´s all.
Antonio Gattulli
(Γκρουπ Master - 5)

Αναρτήσεις: 1068
  Χώρα:
Ιταλία 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)   Δεν μου αρέσει η ανάρτηση (1)
Παλιά ανάρτηση #149 Αναρτήθηκε 15 Οκτ 2020, 14:21:01 Παράθεση 
I believe that the sponsor change is right ...
but I find it completely incorrect to penalize those who have worked hard in these seasons to be able to save
If this change will cause you to lose these old saved sponsors without giving them the possibility to use them it will be an incorrect change, I hope it is not this ..
Henrique Hughes Paunero
(Γκρουπ Amateur - 57)

Αναρτήσεις: 1719
  Χώρα:
Αργεντινή 
Πιστοποιημένο: 
Παλιά ανάρτηση #150 Αναρτήθηκε 15 Οκτ 2020, 15:22:42 (τελευταία επεξεργασία 15 Οκτ 2020, 15:23:15 από Henrique Hughes Paunero) Παράθεση 
Quote ( Antonio Gattulli @ October 15th 2020,14:21:01 )

I believe that the sponsor change is right ...
but I find it completely incorrect to penalize those who have worked hard in these seasons to be able to save
If this change will cause you to lose these old saved sponsors without giving them the possibility to use them it will be an incorrect change, I hope it is not this ..

good
Σελίδα « 1 2 3 4 [56 » Γρήγορη μετάβαση στη σελίδα:
Grand Prix Racing Online Φόρουμ > General forum > S79 staff & sponsor change Προσθήκη θέματος στα μη ενδιαφέροντα Προσθήκη θέματος στα ενδιαφέροντα

Απαντήστε στο θέμα