Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 ... 12 13 14 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Team Ignition Recruiting 393 odgovora
Davi Freitas
(Grupa Amateur - 20)

Teme: 1728
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #241 objavljeno 27 Tra 2012, 18:30:43 (zadnji uredio27 Tra 2012, 18:31:16 od Davi Freitas) Citat 
Please Mikel, application should be sent by PM to Ramón ( /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=62459 ) . We appreciate your effort, tho. ;)

Ramón Lopez
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Teme: 1284
  Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #242 objavljeno 27 Tra 2012, 18:35:40 Citat 
Quote ( Mikel Tlol @ April 27th 2012,18:08:21 )

where the answer?

Send me the Pm please!
Ramón Lopez
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #243 objavljeno 28 Tra 2012, 00:00:43 Citat 
Ok... Many thanks to all applicants!
I have got some applications in last hours... Good luck too all applicants!!

Decission will be taken before the next race!
Ramón Lopez
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #244 objavljeno 1 Svi 2012, 15:02:05 Citat 
I am happy to announce Ignition's newest member: Ajinkya Gokhale!
We have had many good applications and I would like to take some time to say THANKS to all the managers who spent some time sending us an application!

I hope we all wish the best to Ajinkya in this new project!!

Welcome back Ajinkya!! :)

Thanks for your attention!
Andrej Borsuk
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Teme: 1225
  Država:
Slovačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #245 objavljeno 13 Lip 2012, 21:46:27 Citat 
Once again we are opening our recruitment. One of our members is leaving the game and we want to fill the spot with a good manager. Maybe it will be you, who knows?

There are few things about you we can be interested in. If you include them in your application it might help you ;)
* How you found GPRO.
* Tell us a bit about yourself so we understand who you are: Occupation, Hobbies, The best Points about yourself and your weakness's.
* Your plans for the future seasons of GPRO.
* What you are expecting from the team.
* What you believe you can offer to the team.
* Your possible experience & knowledge in computer programs that could help us progress.
* Will you be active? Ignition prides itself on a very active forum. We are looking for a manager who will be willing to give the full 10% they represent of the team.
* And possibly Why are you thinking about leaving you team if you are on one.

If you are interested, send your application to me (http://gpro.net/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=23226) via PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 246)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #246 objavljeno 15 Lip 2012, 03:52:11 (zadnji uredio15 Lip 2012, 04:17:27 od Luke Frost) Citat 
If you find Ignition appealing enough to apply to, send your application to Andrej Borsuk by following this link: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=23226

8 of us have been to master, 5 of those 8 have gone on to elite. We are by no means quiet achievers, having a total of 27,923 team forum posts.

We're looking for somebody who will have reasonably high levels of game activity and commitment, and just as important, somebody with motivation. Motivation is the difference maker.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, we'll all be happy enough to answer and chat with you.
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 33335
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #247 objavljeno 15 Lip 2012, 12:17:40 Citat 
All questions should be asked via PM as that is the appropriate method for asking such questions.

Thread cleaned.
Ramón Lopez
(Grupa Amateur - 43)

Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #248 objavljeno 17 Lip 2012, 23:01:15 Citat 
OKay... as everyone knows Ignition is looking for a new member!

Here you have some instructions:

Quote ( Andrej Borsuk @ June 13th 2012,21:46:27 )

There are few things about you we can be interested in. If you include them in your application it might help you ;)
* How you found GPRO.
* Tell us a bit about yourself so we understand who you are: Occupation, Hobbies, The best Points about yourself and your weakness's.
* Your plans for the future seasons of GPRO.
* What you are expecting from the team.
* What you believe you can offer to the team.
* Your possible experience & knowledge in computer programs that could help us progress.
* Will you be active? Ignition prides itself on a very active forum. We are looking for a manager who will be willing to give the full 10% they represent of the team.
* And possibly Why are you thinking about leaving you team if you are on one.

If you are interested, send your application to Andrej Borsuk ( /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=23226 ) via PM.

Many thanks
Andrej Borsuk
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Država:
Slovačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #249 objavljeno 18 Lip 2012, 10:07:03 Citat 
I believe that almost everyone who wanted to send his application already did so. But if you didn't and you are still hesitating, hurry up!

The deadline for your applications is today 20:00 CET.
Andrej Borsuk
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Država:
Slovačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #250 objavljeno 20 Lip 2012, 18:12:11 Citat 
We just want to thank to all who applied to Ignition.

Our recruitment is over and we are happy to introduce you our newest team member:
Sameer Marathe
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=46578

We wish him good luck and lot of successful races with Ignition!
Rafal Celejewski
(Grupa Amateur - 56)

Teme: 5394
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #251 objavljeno 23 Ruj 2012, 17:39:16 Citat 
Ignition is recruiting again ! We will have 1 free spot soon.

What we require:
-Activity
-Loyalty
-Supporter status

If you meet the requirements, please send us an application in which you include informations about yourself, why you think you would fit to us, about your plans and why you would like to change your team (if you currently have one). We prefer quality to quantity :)

Please send your applications to Davi /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=135252 or to me /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=47036. We will try to choose a new member before 1st race of season 33.

Good luck !
Davi Freitas
(Grupa Pro - 2)

Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #252 objavljeno 24 Ruj 2012, 19:01:55 (zadnji uredio24 Ruj 2012, 19:02:29 od Davi Freitas) Citat 
As you know, Ignition is recruiting! Don´t miss the chance to join us, and send in your application, if you still didn´t send. Don´t be afraid of Rafal, his serious face is just for scare little children. I won´t enter in too many details and statistics because you already know who we are... If you want to have a serious relationship to join us just send your app to me ( /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=135252 ), or to any other team member. We´re looking forward to it. :)

If you are not sure what to write, just follow my tips: Be yourself, tell us something about you, why do you think you could join us, what are your plans, why would you like to change your current team (if you are in one) and why do I look so hot with sunglasses?

Thanks for reading!
Sameer Marathe
(Grupa Rookie - 170)

Teme: 1703
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #253 objavljeno 26 Ruj 2012, 19:46:27 (zadnji uredio26 Ruj 2012, 19:47:05 od Sameer Marathe) Citat 
Ok its first time for me to jump over this forum, As Davi (hot guy) mentioned in the above post, We are looking for crazy person around who will bare our jocks, idiotic talks along with very serious discussions about almost all around.

Am also new in the team but never felt to be new here actually, Awesome people, Great Friends and total free atmosphere. Am enjoying each moment of my stay here. If you also want to experience this fun then please be free to ask ANY one of us with your application.

If you wish any particular person to contact you can mail Davi ( /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=135252 ) any time.

Warning: You MUST have very high patience level to read too long texts from Alex each and every day if you wish to be part of Ignition!
Alex Holland
(Grupa Amateur - 29)

Teme: 1328
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #254 objavljeno 27 Ruj 2012, 02:10:25 (zadnji uredio27 Ruj 2012, 02:17:45 od Alex Holland) Citat 
Damn that Sameer. Always taking shots at me even if it is true.

Well Folks, it looks like after a long and fruitful relationship with us, Luke Frost has decided to join a team that might still talk to him. Seriously though, we continue to be friends and the relationship will not stop here. People move on for their own reasons, and Luke wanted to be in a team that was in part, online at the same time as he is. Talking to himself was just not working for him. :)

Ignition is a bit of a different team. Instead of the typical, 1 leader and 9 followers, we take the Roman Republic to heart and every member has an equal standing. We really only put someone into the leaders position to make them work for bad behavior. No one is special (well sameer is special in other ways, wink, wink) and everyone is expected to contribute. We want to hear from all members on all issues which is why we want active members. Active members contribute more information, more camaraderie and help develop a better team.

English is the language used by the team and any applicant should have a working knowledge of it. As you can tell by looking at the team, few of our members are natural english speaking so perfect english is not necessary. Please write us a bit about yourself, what you want out of the team and what you can bring to the team and why you think Ignition is the team for you. While we prefer experienced managers, we have picked members from any level of racing and newer but promising managers should still consider applying.

The last few seasons have seen Ignition rebuilding and turning the corner since a split in the past. Both teams have done well because of the quality of members Ignition has always recruited. Today, more than half the team has been to the Elite racing level. We know what it takes to get there, and how to stay there. At the same time the game is not just about winning, but also having fun. It can be more enjoyable to play in a lower league, or play through the leagues over again. The next few seasons will continue our growth from where we stand currently as the 14th best team, to the top team in the league.

If this sounds like the type of team you would like to be on then send us your application right away. There are lots of good people that have already sent us their application and we may close our application process with little warning. We will keep this thread up to date as to our closing times, discussion and voting times. As Rafal, noted we expect to have our new member in place before the start of the new season.

Applications can be sent through a friend on the team, but if you are not on familiar terms with us, please send your applications to either Davi /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=135252, or Rafal /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=47036 .
Ramón Lopez
(Grupa Amateur - 43)

Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #255 objavljeno 29 Ruj 2012, 12:50:36 Citat 
As My team mates have said above me Ignition Team has a free spot. Our great friend Luke have decided to join another team, I wish him best of luck as he wishes us the same, this is why we're looking for a good member.

I can't add too much because Alex said everything in the post I have above this... But I can try to remember everyone that Ignition is a team with a great amount of activity and friendship during all the season(and every season), apart from this, we have a different politic, We're all equal, noone is more than someone else, this is why If ypu join, you will be one more between us.

We consider all aplicants, so it doesn't mind if you're new or almost new, expert, old, young... ... Everyone is welcome in our great community!

Another note I should add is that we use english in team forum and chats, so you should be able to understand writen english and of couse write it to be an active member in team forums so If you know english there's no reason to not make an application. What is an application? Easy, just write something about yourself, how did you find this game, your experiences in the game, what do you think you could offer to the team, why did you leave your old teams(if any) and something about your future plans!

Be fast because time is ticking and send your application to one of this 2 strange guys(:P): Davi Freitas(or his sunglasses): /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=135252 or Rafal's(Not a normal Polish, he is awesome :) ) /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=47036 . We're waitting for you!

many thanks for reading!!

Good luck to all applicants!
Andrej Borsuk
(Grupa Master - 4)

Država:
Slovačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #256 objavljeno 30 Ruj 2012, 08:44:51 Citat 
I think everything about the application was said by team mates above me. We are looking for a great person to fill the last spot of a long-established team Ignition.

As we would like to have 10 members before race 1 of this season, I am announcing the deadline for your applications.

DEADLINE: SUNDAY (30th Oct) 23:59 CET

Deadline is today until midnight. So if you want send your application, but for some reason you haven't done that so far, hurry up, today is the last chance for you!

Looking forward to your applications!
Mario Põldma
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 1753
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #257 objavljeno 30 Ruj 2012, 09:41:44 Citat 
Quote ( Andrej Borsuk @ September 30th 2012,08:44:51 )

this
Geir Pukk
(Grupa Amateur - 36)

Teme: 2519
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #258 objavljeno 30 Ruj 2012, 09:43:51 Citat 
Quote ( Mario Põldma @ September 30th 2012,09:41:44 )

this

You mean this

Deadline is today until midnight. So if you want send your application, but for some reason you haven't done that so far, hurry up, today is the last chance for you!
Find the mistake
Gareth Love
(Grupa Pro - 6)

Teme: 1593
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #259 objavljeno 30 Ruj 2012, 09:45:21 Citat 
You mean gits
Andrej Borsuk
(Grupa Master - 4)

Država:
Slovačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #260 objavljeno 30 Ruj 2012, 10:06:26 Citat 
Sorry, September of course
Davi Freitas
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #261 objavljeno 1 Lis 2012, 00:33:05 (zadnji uredio1 Lis 2012, 00:33:16 od Davi Freitas) Citat 
Quote ( Geir Pukk @ September 30th 2012,09:43:51 )

Find the mistake

Didn´t you know that Andrej´s hat is actually a key of a time machine? At that time, he was one month in the future, but he´s already back. Anyway, he told me that a crazily hot guy with sunglasses will win Elite in the future, so that made me very happy. :)

Seriously now, the deadline to send applications has passed. Thank you for all who took your time for it. The chosen one will be announced before 1st race of the season.
Piotr Lechna
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Teme: 65
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #262 objavljeno 1 Lis 2012, 22:57:52 Citat 
too late :(
Enrique Hervas
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 278
  Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #263 objavljeno 5 Lis 2012, 00:21:30 Citat 
Ignition is proud to announce the newest member of the crew; Mr. Stephen Brooks. Congratulations Stephen!

I would like to take the time to thank all applicants for their time and PM´s. We were truly overwhelmed by the amount of applications received. It has been very encouraging to see so many of you guys wanting to be part of this great team.

It has been a tough decission, as many applicants were really talented and experienced but, at the end, only one could clinch the spot.

I thank you all for your time and wish you good luck in your search.

Best regards

Enrique Hervás
Enrique Hervas
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #264 objavljeno 8 Svi 2014, 23:14:48 Citat 
Team Ignition is recruiting

Most of our managers have been to Elite and all of them have been to Master. This fact points towards the quality of the managers we hope to attract. That being said, we all started lower down and we would be happy to attract the right managers from PRO or AMA as well. Realistically, we will have enough applications from AM and above that we would not be considering anyone from Rookie at this time. We want to create a team based on the best of the best and there is really no way to evaluate how a Rookie manager would perform in the future. We are sorry for this decision but we need to limit our applications in some way.

What does it take to be an Ignition manager?
• Commitment to the team
• Activity in team discussions
• A heart for research and tool development
• Post frequently (pre-/ post-race data, testing, ideas, etc.)
• Being friendly, loyal to the team. No team hoppers
• Deep understanding of GPRO
• Ability to communicate in english
• Being a GPRO supporter isn’t mandatory however it will give you an advantage

Ignition has been ranked as high as #2 and has been in the top 10, 3 times in the last 7 seasons. We want you and we need you to help push Ignition back into the top 10 again.

Are you willing to accept this challenge?

Managers applying to Ignition can send their applications to Enrique Hervas: /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=121073 or any team member you may know personally.

When applying we wish to know a little bit about you so we are asking you to take some time and tell us about yourselves and your gaming with GPRO: do you have any skills or talents you can bring to Ignition?, why do you want to be on team Ignition?, what do you expect from Ignition to help you in the game and how can you help Ignition as one of our managers?, what else can you tell us about yourself so that we get a good well rounded idea of who we are adding to this great team.

At present we have not decided on a closing date but we expect it to be around Race 14. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Enrique Hervas
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #265 objavljeno 10 Svi 2014, 00:27:44 Citat 
Bump
Andrej Borsuk
(Grupa Pro - 16)

Država:
Slovačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #266 objavljeno 13 Svi 2014, 23:09:53 Citat 
Don't hesitate to send your application. Race 14 is coming soon,
Alex Holland
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #267 objavljeno 15 Svi 2014, 01:51:12 Citat 
Race 14 is coming up fast and we may be closing our application process after that. Maybe the question is why you should apply to Ignition.

Ignition is a team that is regularly rated in the top 10 and has been as high as #2. We expect to challenge the top teams again in about 3 seasons once we fill the openings on our team. Do you want to be on a top team?

Member turn over: Since we reformed back in season 29 we have only had a few openings. Of those openings most of the players that have left have had to leave the game of GPRO for real life reasons out of our control. The latest was to return to the team he originally formed. We welcome you to talk to him regarding our team. Another opening may not come by for a long time and you would have missed this great opportunity.

Team Activity: One of the benefits of most of the top teams is team activity. Players here are expected to talk about each race so we can plan the best strategies. We post our before and after race data for each other to look at. Testing, research, etc. You can expect to post this and see the other members doing the same so there is a complete field of data to look back on when doing research. You will also find a number of us on the team skype channel during the races.

Research: At any given time a number of members will be working on research projects. It is true that we know most of how the game works and like most good team we have a complete set of tools. However, the difference in a top team is not only the better managers, but also looking into the little things that other teams overlook. We also look to merge our research efforts with another team starting in Season 42.

If you are a consistent and active manager, we want you. You may be strong by yourself or needing that extra help to get to the top. If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of us and we look forward to hearing from you. Why wait on a team that has reached it's peak or even sliding down. Ride with us to the top.

Alex Holland
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #268 objavljeno 13 Ruj 2014, 19:15:21 (zadnji uredio13 Ruj 2014, 19:17:51 od Alex Holland) Citat 
Team Ignition is unfortunate to have our longest running member retiring from the game shortly due to real life problems. In the last 15 seasons only one member has left Ignition without retiring from the game. We are that good a team.

Starting now, we are looking for that superior manager to join our team. We are currently ranked #19 and expect to finish #15 this season on our way up to the top 10. We are often ranked in the top 10 and we have been ranked as high as #2. This is a team that has a legitimate shot at being a regular top 10 team and even winning it all.

If you think you want to be there then send us an application. In it you should tell us a little bit about yourself. At the same time let us know what you hope to get out of Ignition. We are a friendly and active bunch of people and we want the same for this 10th spot.

In your application, please consider answering the following questions and adding any of your own as well. Send your application to either Alex Holland, /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=114575 or your favorite Ignition member? We expect to be looking at applications from now until about race 13-14 and deciding on the new member in races 15-16. We hope to bring on any new member before the end of the season but we will be flexible for the right manager.

Why did you join GPRO?

Are you a supporter in GPRO?

What are your future plans in GPRO?

Are you doing any research in GPRO?

Do you have any skills you can bring to GPRO?

Why are you considering joining Ignition?

What have you heard about us and why is that good or bad?

We look forward to hearing from you.
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupa Rookie - 310)

Teme: 14437
  Država:
Albanija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #269 objavljeno 16 Ruj 2014, 14:16:56 Citat 
Greetings ladies and gents out there. As you know we are under -1 member since one of the honorable member of the team cannot continue to be within the team due to his private life. We all know life is not a garden with flowers :)

Back on topic, Alex pretty much mentioned everything we want to know from you but don't come up with answer like a reporter journalist. I mean this is not a question-answer papper, but those questions there are to help you having an idea about what we want to know from you.

Quote ( Alex Holland @ September 13th 2014,19:15:21 )

Why did you join GPRO?

Feel free to send the PM to Alex Holland, /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=114575 or any other Ignition member who you may know or feel close to :)

If you don't wanna miss Alex's long posts which take days to be read then Ignition is the right place for you ;)

Have a nice race everyone,
IGNITION!
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Grupa Rookie - 310)

Teme: 14437
  Država:
Albanija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #270 objavljeno 23 Ruj 2014, 20:52:00 Citat 
A quick reminder to everyone :)
Quote ( Alex Holland @ September 13th 2014,19:15:21 )

Starting now, we are looking for that superior manager to join our team. We are currently ranked #19 and expect to finish #15 this season on our way up to the top 10. We are often ranked in the top 10 and we have been ranked as high as #2. This is a team that has a legitimate shot at being a regular top 10 team and even winning it all.

If you think you want to be there then send us an application. In it you should tell us a little bit about yourself. At the same time let us know what you hope to get out of Ignition. We are a friendly and active bunch of people and we want the same for this 10th spot.

In your application, please consider answering the following questions and adding any of your own as well. Send your application to either Alex Holland, /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=114575 or your favorite Ignition member? We expect to be looking at applications from now until about race 13-14 and deciding on the new member in races 15-16. We hope to bring on any new member before the end of the season but we will be flexible for the right manager.

Why did you join GPRO?

Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 ... 12 13 14 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu