Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 5 6 [7 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Rookie - 341 184 odgovora
Rangga Wiradinata
(Grupa Rookie - 341)

Teme: 115
  Država:
Indonezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #181 objavljeno 15 Sij 2014, 00:23:59 Citat 
Yes. Promoted!
Congrats Daniel for winning the Season.
I dont understand Jozsef. Why he lost the bank at the end of the seasn. He is on the safety position though.
Congrats to Mauro. You not just winning the race but also get promoted. Good effort.

Honestly Daniel, you just disrupt everybody mood by winning so many race this season. LOL.
Nearly untouchable. Only random system can stop you this season. LOL
Daniel Douglas
(Grupa Rookie - 341)

Teme: 3806
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #182 objavljeno 15 Sij 2014, 02:49:23 (zadnji uredio15 Sij 2014, 02:52:36 od Daniel Douglas) Citat 
Thank you Rangga,

I made my share of mistakes this season. Missed the tires by one lap in Austin, that hurt. Followed it up by overfueling in Montreal. Though I don't think I could have caught Fernandes even if I hadn't, boy was he fast that race!

It has been a pleasure racing with you guys this season. I hope to see everyone in future seasons in higher levels!

Good luck everyone in their upcoming season!
Mauro Pompeyo
(Grupa Rookie - 341)

Teme: 1
  Država:
Kolumbija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #183 objavljeno 15 Sij 2014, 16:53:32 Citat 
Rangga Thanks!

It was a good end of season gaining 2 wins and achieve promotion, either by the negative balance was Jozsef or also by the amount of points I got thanks to the additional posts of promotion.

My merits to Daniel for being the great ruler of the season and the end was at the height of the.

Rangga .. Good competitor and rival surpassed only I suffered for a point but the good thing was we go ...
Gediminas Naujalis
(Grupa Rookie - 341)

Teme: 6
  Država:
Litva 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #184 objavljeno 3 Tra 2015, 23:37:57 (zadnji uredio3 Tra 2015, 23:38:28 od Gediminas Naujalis) Citat 
YES YES YES my first win in Gpro and it is my home GP. What a feeeeeeel......

And at the end I would like to quote my favorite f1 racing pilot Kimi Raikkonen:

Lewis Hamilton said that winning his first race felt better than having sex. Kimi´s reply to that was: “Maybe he never had sex. :)
Andrea Amico
(Grupa Rookie - 341)

Teme: 1
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #185 objavljeno 8 Tra 2015, 07:26:29 Citat 
Yesss, fantastic first victory, it's something special, Thank you to all :)
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 5 6 [7 Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu