Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 45 [4647 ... 73 74 75 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Pro - 17 2237 odgovora
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 608
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1351 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 20:39:42 Citat 
I did not expect Harold to be so fast. His pace is massive! Wondering if he will run out of energy. But even then, he might be a minute ahead when that happens.
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 5069
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1352 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 20:54:19 (zadnji uredio10 Stu 2017, 20:54:42 od Ivan Silva) Citat 
Just praying to GPRO gods to not have another last lap malfunction. Might score 2 or 3 points and 2-0 in the cup for me.
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1353 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 21:02:58 (zadnji uredio10 Stu 2017, 21:03:45 od Dominiek Van West) Citat 
I won't stay 2nd, Paolo will catch me. But 3rd would still be a good result. Still a long way to go though.

That 2-0 in the cup is almost certain for you. So we'll fight it out the last 3 races :)
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1354 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 21:14:36 Citat 
Harold will lap everybody :)
Harold Romagny
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 86
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1355 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 21:34:08 Citat 
Thx Dominiek ;)
It was a very fast race for me !!!
But in energy possibilities ;)
Weather was perfect for my tires !
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1356 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 21:35:00 Citat 
I'm glad I wasn't lapped :). Thanks to Harold running out of energy, as expected.

Congrats Harold with the dominant win here. Congrats to Paolo with the 2nd place too. It makes both save for retention.
Harold Romagny
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1357 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 22:01:16 Citat 
I lost 4 lap with energy ...
Paolo Bertoglio
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 1
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1358 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 22:56:50 Citat 
Thank you Dominiek! it's a great result for me, such a hard season in this Group for an unexperienced player like me.... Good luck for the next Master Season to you and Ivan and congrats to Harold for the victory
Harold Romagny
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1359 objavljeno 10 Stu 2017, 23:14:04 Citat 
Thx Paolo, and congrats for your best lap grrr ^^
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1360 objavljeno 11 Stu 2017, 01:48:24 Citat 
Yay, secured promo to master :)

Congratz Harold for the win and Paolo for the nice result aswell. Given the inconsistency in the group many people get this sort of chances and you grabbed it and seized it perfectly. Next race the temps suit you but i doubt your tyres can perform with such weather. Might be interesting, not sure i'll try to score but i will carry on repairs as i have testing sessions to do.

And Dom, 100 OT risk from me is still innefective against 100 DF risk. All my OT's are done out of raw pace, i dont like to use OT/DF risks for reasons you should be aware of. And i still made 1 DM outta nowhere tonight but thankfully all ended up well
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1361 objavljeno 11 Stu 2017, 02:12:23 (zadnji uredio11 Stu 2017, 02:16:23 od Dominiek Van West) Citat 
Congrats Ivan with the promotion!

I don't think the Conti's will perform next race. Their wet pace is awefull, even with those temps.

I was joking about the 100 overtaking risk :)

We already know who's going to win next race. Facundo on Badyear on his driver's favorite track.
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1362 objavljeno 13 Stu 2017, 02:53:29 (zadnji uredio13 Stu 2017, 02:55:06 od Ivan Silva) Citat 
Facundo is a favourite for sure. But maybe some yoko guys with decent package can get in the fight aswell. Looks like a good race for me to step back and save my car.

Edit: Tarmo Poor for exemple, he's also on FT and he's spent a lot of Money. Im sure he's going all in on this race and he'll likely suceed aswell.
Tarmo Pöör
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 106
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1363 objavljeno 13 Stu 2017, 09:48:17 Citat 
You think :) I like pro level so I´ll be fighting to stay in pro, but my driver stats are little low. Money balance is poor so I´ll suffer next season also with money problems.

I´m not that good as you guys and girls :)
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1364 objavljeno 13 Stu 2017, 18:47:00 Citat 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ November 13th 2017,02:53:29 )

Facundo is a favourite for sure. But maybe some yoko guys with decent package can get in the fight aswell. Looks like a good race for me to step back and save my car.

And you say that after investing a lot of money :p
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1365 objavljeno 13 Stu 2017, 20:49:38 Citat 
i will need the car on master. but by my calcs i will still earn a lot of money before promoting to master.
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1366 objavljeno 14 Stu 2017, 20:24:04 Citat 
Very surprised by the slow pace of Ivan. He might be on 0 stops but that would not correspond with his Q2 time.
Just coasting and saving parts then probably.
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1367 objavljeno 14 Stu 2017, 20:39:07 Citat 
Wet races are not for me. you know why :)
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1368 objavljeno 14 Stu 2017, 20:40:59 Citat 
I know, but I was a bit surprised by your quali. Therefore I thought you would be much faster in the race then you are now.
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1369 objavljeno 14 Stu 2017, 21:28:28 Citat 
Im always very good in the Q's :)
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1370 objavljeno 23 Stu 2017, 20:36:02 Citat 
I think that some with 6 points, or even 8 points did not expect to have to fight to stay in this group. It will be interesting to see who will stay and who will relegate.

Funny to see that 24th can still end 9th if he wins :)

Good luck everyone!
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1371 objavljeno 23 Stu 2017, 21:04:54 Citat 
I've been thinking about the same thing, some of the people in relegation spots are surprising to me such as Tarmo Poor and Matt Cullen.

Considering how frequently the top managers have been on points but only 4 have consistently scored points it was expected that many would have scored points raising the bar of retention higher.

I also expect next season's fight for promo to be harder, usually after a season with few promo candidates comes a season with 4/5 contenders. I see Dyankov and Mikulenak are the top contenders but i believe others will follow.
Marcin Kosiór
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 2434
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1372 objavljeno 23 Stu 2017, 21:16:56 Citat 
Some managers thought they are safe, and now they're like "WTF is wrong with this group?" :)
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1373 objavljeno 23 Stu 2017, 21:25:36 Citat 
it happens when few people want to run solid results consistently
Leonardo Navarro
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 77
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1374 objavljeno 23 Stu 2017, 21:31:48 Citat 
I thought several times that I could not keep up, and I would lose all training and planning.

Congratulations to the promoters !! and good luck to those who still try to keep up.
Leonardo Navarro
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 77
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1375 objavljeno 24 Stu 2017, 21:23:40 Citat 
Mustafa's tire stuck, just as he was securing his hold on the pro. Sad
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1376 objavljeno 24 Stu 2017, 21:57:56 Citat 
Nice podium Leonardo! you seem to be building good, maybe a push next season?
Matt Cullen
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 32
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1377 objavljeno 24 Stu 2017, 23:33:02 Citat 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ November 23rd 2017,21:04:54 )

I've been thinking about the same thing, some of the people in relegation spots are surprising to me such as Tarmo Poor and Matt Cullen.

Considering how frequently the top managers have been on points but only 4 have consistently scored points it was expected that many would have scored points raising the bar of retention higher.

I also expect next season's fight for promo to be harder, usually after a season with few promo candidates comes a season with 4/5 contenders. I see Dyankov and Mikulenak are the top contenders but i believe others will follow.

Mmm I wasn’t necessarily expecting stay up in my first ever Pro season, and doing everything FOBY I hadn’t the data I needed really or the expertise on testing or tech directors etc. Should be straight back up though I think, and in a much better position next time.
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1378 objavljeno 25 Stu 2017, 02:47:46 Citat 
Well, you definitely had the finances to build up in a stable way and i was assuming you would have used them better. Pro is all about investing, if you are not here to test every race and push frequently then you're doing something wrong.

When i joined in i wasnt planning to promote, however i saw very few people with the proper promo preparation and my reading was that there would be only 1 promo candidate, them Marcin surprised me comming from nowhere but it was Dom and noone else would stand on his level.

Dom, you definitely deserved the title. You had by far greater preparation than everyone else and i am sure you wont stop in master. I will be following your progress up close even if we dont land in the same group.
Marcin, i'll also keep an eye on you. There were times when you have shown really solid pace and i feel you didnt push further only because you didnt have to but i want to see you go full gas.

As for me, the preparation for master went accordingly to my expectations. I knew i was going to loose some Money but race income was higher than i was expecting. It also helped that i was able to max driver motivation really soon which is not easy for everyone. In the end i did spend some extra money but that is all part of the plan as i mean to strike hard on master from the beggining like i did this season in here.

Good luck next season guys and thank you for providing a great season, i honestly had quite some fun in here.
Tarmo Pöör
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 106
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1379 objavljeno 25 Stu 2017, 07:48:03 Citat 
In my case everything went wrong this season and feels great to finish season with random :)
Good luck promoters especially Dominiek "future GPRO world champion" Van West !

After 19 seasons in a row above amateur, its a big fall and great time to retire :D
Dominiek Van West
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1380 objavljeno 25 Stu 2017, 13:46:11 Citat 
Thanks for the kind words!

My season went well above expectation. I knew my preparation was good but it wasn't perfect, my driver was lacking a lot of motivation. So I was actually surprised to win the first race. And then I kept on winning. There wasn't really anyone going for promo, so that definitely helped a lot too. I could keep training my driver instead of having to train spa so he should be ready for Master. In the end I could change my plan so I would be able to resign my driver sooner and getting some more money. His motivation did drop a bit too much though. I'll be able to resign him sooner than I thought but my car isn't ready yet. So I'll have some work in Master. Having some money in the back and facilities and staff at a good level should help me.

It was quite a fun season. Especially when Ivan and Marcin became contenders it was really fun to try to get the best strategy. Sometimes it payed off, sometimes it didn't.

Looking forward to tomorrow to see where we end up. I'll surely follow Ivan and Marcin too to see how they will do it. I'm not sure if it's even possible we end up in the same group...
And I'll check this group too. Not really sure who will go for promo but Viktor seems a good candidate.

Good luck everyone!
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 45 [4647 ... 73 74 75 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu