Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica [12 3 ... 196 197 198 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] 5922 odgovora
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
Teme: 6250
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1 objavljeno 23 Ruj 2014, 17:49:20 (zadnji uredio25 Pro 2014, 02:35:48 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
G A M E _ S T A T U S

Finished.
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #2 objavljeno 23 Ruj 2014, 18:12:21 (zadnji uredio2 Stu 2014, 17:09:43 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
G A M E _ R U L E S

General

1: Read the rules!

2: Always play to meet your win condition (this doesn’t mean you need to survive, unless your win condition specifically says so).

3: Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide and some information on basic mafia roles can be found in the Flash guide found here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085
This is only meant as a guide and does not cover all possibilities and variations.

4: Do not read anything into role names. If somebody flips with what looks like a completely standard role name, do not assume that it is exactly like that standard role. In fact, do not assume that it is anything like the standard role at all. That is not to say that there aren't any standard roles in the game.

5: On occasions the Game Moderator may make mistakes. Feel free to PM me if you believe I have made an error and I will address it as soon as possible.

Activity

1: All living players are normally required to post at least one content posts per 24 hours during any day phase (the weekend will count as one 24 hour period for the purpose of this rule). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will normally be allowed, more activity will be expected. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed. Due to the length of the game, it is totally understandable if people will miss the odd day on occasion. Please try not to, but it won't be an issue if this is a rare occurrence, and please try and let me know beforehand.

Voting & Deadlines

1: Voting in this game is mandatory. “No lynch” is a valid option. All players must have a valid vote in place when any relevant deadline is reached. If the game day ends before the deadline is reached, then this rule will not apply.

2: If there is a voting deadline in force (a deadline requiring all players to vote but not ending the day once it passes), then you may not unvote after this deadline without voting someone else in the same post. If a vote deadline has passed, failing to vote someone else properly in the same post that you unvote will result in your unvote being invalid and your vote remaining where it was.

3: Players are required to vote in a standard GPRO Mafia fashion; votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player must be preceded by an unvote if you already have a vote in place. Unvotes must be of the format "##Unvote player name" and failure to unvote in the correct format will also result in an invalid vote having been cast. Please try and get your spelling correct and check your typing, but as long as it is clear what you mean and who you are referring to then the vote will be counted.

##Vote Tim

is the correct format.

##Unvote Tim

is the correct format.

##Unvote

is not accepted in this game.

4: If a lynch deadline is reached without anyone being instalynched, then there will be no lynch. Anyone not having placed a vote by the deadline will face punishment, unless instalynch is reached.

5: If any player is replaced, I may choose to extend any deadline currently in place. This is totally at my discretion.

6. If any player dies during a game day for any reason within 24 hours of the lynch deadline, then the lynch deadline will be extended to give at least 24 hours from the kill being posted in the thread. It may be extended longer to make sure the game day finishes at a suitable time. If a lynch is reached before any such death is posted in thread, then I may revert the vote count back to what it was when the kill was made.

7: If a deadline passes that either ends the day or starts a break in the day, then you may not post after this deadline has passed. You may only post again once the mod has posted to re-open the thread (such as starting the new day).

8: In a change from normal GPRO mafia, there will be a twilight phase. You may continue to talk and vote even if you believe an instalynch may have been reached, as long as a deadline has not passed or I've officially ended the game day announcing that a lynch has been decided. If an instalynch was reached at any time, then the final vote count, and the lynch, will reflect that regardless of any unvotes or votes that followed it.

Posting

1: Editing posts is strictly forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button. For those new to mafia, this does mean that double and treble posting (or more) is permitted. This applies to any QT you have access to as well (where it is also forbidden to delete posts).

2: Quoting your role PM, any PM you receive from me or anything I write off thread, such as in a Mafia QT, is strictly forbidden. You must paraphrase any communication you receive from me and, unless specifically given permission by me, you should not mention any punishment at all, even paraphrased. If you are unsure about what you want to post in thread then you probably shouldn’t be posting it, but feel free to ask me first for clarification.

3: You may not quote communication from any off thread QT, such as a Mason QT or Mafia QT. You may paraphrase such communication if you wish to share it.

4: I, the mod, am unlikely to respond to any questions in thread as I have no intention or confirming the motives or honesty of those asking questions. As such, you should PM me anything you wish clarified or wish to ask, and not ask in thread, and must paraphrase any response if you are sharing it in thread.

5: Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off site thread that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me. The exception to this is if the mod provides a Dead Thread for you to talk to other dead players on. No one is permitted to make one apart from the mod as only the mod knows if your death is definitely permanent. I advise all dead players to continue to follow the game as being dead might not mean you are dead forever and may not mean you cannot influence the game.

6: Until a player is officially announced as dead by me, they are not dead. For example, if you believe instalynch may have been reached on a player or if someone announces they have killed a player by other means, that player is still permitted to talk and vote as normal until I announce otherwise in thread.

Off Thread Communication

1: You are not entitled to communicate about this game with anyone other player outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust that is needed to play these games fairly.

2: No talking about the game to anyone outside of the game, even if they are not playing and even if you, or they, are dead, without my express permission. This includes mentioning the game, or anything regarding the game, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, in any other forum (game or general mafia thread) while this game is still running. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust needed to play these games fairly. This rule also means, as it is in play in every game, that you may not discuss or comment on any game that is currently being played until it is complete.

3: If anyone, playing or not, attempts to contact you about anything regarding the game then you should not respond to it and you should inform me immediately.

Night Actions

1: You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action (or a PM stating you are not performing your night action if your night action is not compulsory) before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful or used randomly, at my discretion. You may also be punished. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

2: Night actions cannot be altered after I have received them, so make sure you are happy with them before sending the PM.

Behaviour

1: You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to be nasty to him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Light insulting is permitted, but try not to go over the top or I may step in.

2: Discussing the structure or wording of your role PM is against the spirit of the game and is forbidden.

3. Do not discuss the wording of your win condition and do not ask about the wording of other players’ win conditions. Anyone doing so is likely to be modkilled (as it is against the spirit of the game to try and find out people’s alignment or reveal your alignment in this way).

4: Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles to see who has visited or monitoring their activity. This is discussed more here if you are interested.

5: Do not use the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" during the game, regardless of you being alive or dead. Trying to express an opinion in this way is against the spirit of the game, especially as mods can view who is doing this for nothing and others need to pay. If you have something to say, say it in thread. If you can't talk in thread, such as being dead, then you shouldn't have the ability to communicate your opinion in any way.

Punishment

1: I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary. Modkills are strictly a last resort or for rule breaking that leaves no option. If a townie is modkilled, the day will end.

2: Anyone needing replaced without a very good reason or anyone that is modkilled for flaking or deliberate rule breaking has a good chance of not being accepted in to any of my future games, and other hosts probably wouldn’t look kindly on it either.

3: Any modkill will be specifically stated as such in the game. If it doesn’t say “modkill” then it wasn’t a modkill. If it does say “modkill” then it is. Simples!

4: Anyone modkilled forfeits their original win condition and has it altered to that of a survivor. Basically, if you are modkilled, you do not win regardless of what happens in the game.

Game-specific Rules

1: This game uses a slightly different terminology due to it's setting. Check the opening flavour for exact details. For convenience, I will be using normal terminology in vote counts.

2: This game MAY or MAY NOT be considered a bastard game. I won't lie in your face though, and roles like Jester will also not be around.

3: RANDOM.ORG will be used for anything that needs to be random.

4: Technical components in flavour are usually simplified. Don't compare it too much to real life. :)

---

If you have any questions or anything you are unsure of, always feel free to PM me to ask.
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #3 objavljeno 23 Ruj 2014, 18:22:07 (zadnji uredio4 Pro 2014, 19:54:49 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
P L A Y E R _ L I S T

Alan Tansley replaced by Mikko Harju on Day 2
Andi Ndreçka replaced by Gareth Griffiths on Day 4
Chew Kai Wen
Daniel Douglas
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
Finn Shaw-McIver
Francois Van Der Merwe replaced by Paul Williams on Day 4
Jack Benson
Janne Väänänen
Jimmy de Roy
Kenny Ng
Kevin Parkinson
Kirsty Ridley
Krasimir Ivanov
Marvin Mackenberg
Michael Zarwalski replaced by Daryl Gee on Day 2
Michał Kożuchowski
Mike Baston replaced by Alex Herban on Day 5
Nicholas Carpenter replaced by Shoaib Mohamed on Day 3
Noel McAvena
Stuart McIntyre
Vladimir Tsuverkalov
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 16:52:27 (zadnji uredio8 Lis 2015, 01:26:36 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
Alex Herban - Stefan Voggenreither, banned on Day 6
Chew Kai Wen - Tim-Oliver Wagner, permabanned (modkilled) on Day 5
Daniel Douglas - Michael Winkley, survived to endgame
Daryl Gee - Aidan Murkin, banned on Day 8

Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo - Laila Daneks Britale Britals, banned on Day 2
Finn Shaw-McIver - Neil Barron, deleted on Night 5
Gareth Griffiths - Mark Webster, survived to engame
Jack Benson - Cristian Iorga, banned on Day 5
Janne Väänänen - Gaurav Singh, banned on Day 4
Jimmy de Roy - Jimmy de Roy, deleted on Night 3
Kenny Ng - Andrei Ciuchi, banned on Day 1
Kevin Parkinson - Kevin Parkinson, banned on Day 14
Kirsty Ridley - Toygun Senler, banned on Day 11
Krasimir Ivanov - Leandro Sereno, banned on Day 9
Marvin Mackenberg - Gordon Ashford, banned on Day 12
Michał Kożuchowski - Daryl Gee, infected by a virus and deleted on Night 4
Mikko Harju, profile destroyed on Night 3
Noel McAvena - Florencia Caro, violently hacked and deleted on Day 4
Paul Williams - Luke Smith, banned on Day 7

Shoaib Mohamed - Jonathan Beagles, banned on Day 13
Stuart McIntyre - Julian Hatoff, hacked and deleted on Night 2
Vladimir Tsuverkalov - Vladimir Alexandrov, banned on Day 3
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 16:52:33 (zadnji uredio2 Stu 2014, 16:53:46 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
O P E N I N G _ F L A V O U R

Nowadays on Earth, mankid has invented lots of useful things for making their everyday life easier. For example the internet, a technology that enables people to communicate or play games with other people from all over the world. Or engine-powered cars, which they can use to drive to any place they want instead of having to walk, because mankid doesn't give a crap about the worlds environment and prefer not having to move their lazy bums themselves... but I am drifting apart.

With those technologies came great ideas. Motorracing for example. Lots of people spend their Sunday afternoon watching drivers run in circles in a competition who is fastest. The hype about Motorracing helped spawn numerous, different Racing Games on the internet, for enthusiasts and new fans alike.

One of those great games was Grand Prix Racing Online (GPRO). Under the benevolent ruling of their administrators, the community and content of the game quickly grew and it became the best (Racing) Game in the whole world.

But with loads of people playing, it was increasingly difficult, even impossible, for the administrators to please everybody and eventually, it all broke apart when Spacenovel, a social media site that allowed people to befriend with other people and share their everyday dump with them, offered the admins several million dollars in order to add GPRO to their list of Spacenovel games, alongside famous games like Spamville, Spamville 2 or Spamville 2: Back to Spam.

The admins took a while to consider the offer, and eventually decided that they wanted to agree, in order to help the game grow further and also because of that crapload of money that you just can't resist having. However, most of GPROs users were against that decision, as they did not want Spacenovel to get to their personal data It was known that Spacenovel would sell those datas to companies in order to flood people with fitting advertisements. This led to riots on the GPRO forums. People complained, people retired, people made demands, people were eventually banned, the once so great Game descended into a chaotic shambles.

To end all the chaos, the administrators made an offer: "We shall play a game to make a decision. We will be locked in a thread under the aliases of other players together with the community. Each day, by majority vote, one of the players will get banned from the thread. Each night, we will temporary delete the profile of someone we pick. As soon as either side has got rid off it's opponents, it will be declared the victor and their demands shall be fulfilled."

The setting was simple, fair, and quickly accepted. A script was written that would prevent the Admins as well as the Users from leaving the Topic and accessing other parts of the site. A neutral host, Mr. Shadow, was going to watch over the game and ensure that everyone would play it fair and square. However, shortly after people were locked into the thread, the profile of Mr. Shadow disappeared. The only thing left was a Bot, who appeared out of nothing and announced the following:

Mr. Shadow (Impartial Host) has been hacked and deleted

With Mr. Shadow gone, there was no one that could take control from the outside. Everyone locked in the topic would stay locked in until the game would be finished. And so, despite the situation not running as planned, people decided to stick with the original idea of the game.
However, without anybody watching over them, each side brought out their own set of skills and off-site tools to ensure that they could win.
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #6 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 16:54:44 (zadnji uredio23 Pro 2014, 16:20:57 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
I M P O R T A N T _ P O S T S

Game Rules - Post #2
Player List - Post #3
Opening Flavour - Post #5

D A Y _ 1

Day 1 starts - Post #7
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #143
Reminders and Clarifications - Post #264
Official Votecount #1.1 - Post #266
Official Votecount #1.2 - Post #494
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #561
Official Votecount #1.3 - Post #641
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #737
Daniel's unofficial Votecount - Post #809
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #874
Daniel's unofficial Votecount - Post #979
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #1019
Official Votecount #1.4 - Post #1046
Official Votecount #1.5 - Post #1086
Final Day 1 Votecount - Post #1094
Kenny has been lynched - Post #1095

D A Y _ 2

Daryl replaces Michael - Post #1096
No deaths, Day 2 starts - Post #1097
Official Votecount #2.1 - Post #1114
Official Votecount #2.2 - Post #1316
Official Votecount #2.3 - Post #1447
Official Votecount #2.4 - Post #1631
Daniel's unofficial Votecount - Post #1728
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #1802
Mikko replaces Alan - Post #1905
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #1939
Official Votecount #2.5 - Post #1957
Official Votecount #2.6 - Post #2112
Final Day 2 Votecount - Post #2182
Eduardo has been lynched - Post #2183

D A Y _ 3

Two "deaths", Day 3 starts - Post #2184
Shoaib replaces Nicholas - Post #2185
Official Votecount #3.1 - Post #2409
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #2506
Official Votecount #3.2 - Post #2661
Official Votecount #3.3 - Post #2723
Kevin's unofficial Votecount - Post #2814
Official Votecount #3.4 - Post #2939
Official Votecount #3.5 - Post #3056
Final Day 3 Votecount - Post #3103
Vladimir has been lynched - Post #3104

D A Y _ 4

One death, one destruction, Day 4 starts - Post #3105
Official Votecount #4.1 - Post #3320
Tuesday Update, Gareth replaces Andi - Post #3433
Official Votecount #4.2 - Post #3434
Official Votecount #4.3 - Post #3685
Francois has been replaced - Post #3844
Official Votecount #4.4 - Post #3867
Official Votecount #4.5 - Post #4026
Official Votecount #4.6 - Post #4090
Noel has been deleted - Post #4126
Official Votecount #4.7 - Post #4127
Official Votecount #4.8 - Post #4272
Final Day 4 Votecount - Post #4322
Janne has been lynched - Post #4323

D A Y _ 5

Michal has been infected, Day 5 starts - Post #4324
Official Votecount #5.1 - Post #4526
Official Votecount #5.2 - Post #4634
Chew is modkilled - Post #4804
Official Votecount #5.3 - Post #4805
Official Votecount #5.4 - Post #4855
Final Day 5 Votecount - Post #4897
Jack has been lynched - Post #4898

D A Y _ 6

Finn is gone, Day 6 starts - Post #4899
Final Day 6 Votecount - Post #5040
Alex has been lynched - Post #5041

D A Y _ 7

Everybody there, Day 7 starts - Post #5042
Official Votecount #7.1 - Post #5186
Final Day 7 Votecount - Post #5198
No lynch, but Paul has been lynched - Post #5199

D A Y _ 8

Everybody there, Day 8 starts - Post #5200
Official Votecount #8.1 - Post #5277
Official Votecount #8.2 - Post #5325
Final Day 8 Votecount - Post #5329
Daryl has been lynched - Post #5330

D A Y _ 9

Everybody there, Day 9 starts - Post #5331
Official Vote Count #9.1 - Post #5520
Final Day 9 Votecount - Post #5542
Krasimir has been lynched - Post #5543

D A Y _ 10

Everybody there, Day 10 starts - Post #5544
Official Vote Count #10.1 - Post #5671
Final Day 10 Votecount - Post #5672
No lynch - Post #5673

D A Y _ 11

Same situation as yesterday, Day 11 starts - Post #5674
Official Vote Count #11.1 - Post #5737
Final Day 8 Votecount - Post #5779
Kirsty has been lynched - Post #5780

D A Y _ 12

Everybody there, Day 12 starts - Post #5781
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Mod Teme
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #7 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:00:01 (zadnji uredio2 Stu 2014, 18:07:58 od Tim Wagner) Citat 
Everyone gathers in the thread (Well, hard to be elsewhere when you are locked in here, eh?). The game can start. What will the future of GPRO look like?

Day 1 has begun. You may begin posting. The Day 1 Lynch Deadline will be on Friday, 7th of November 2014, at 22:00:00 CET.

With 22 players it will normally take 12 votes to reach insta-lynch

Also, feel free to re-read the game-related rules, I did edit some things in.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Teme: 22386
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #8 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:01:04 Citat 
##vote Tim
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 1905
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:05:25 Citat 
##vote Finn

by application of the hosts first rule of joke phase voting.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #10 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:05:43 Citat 
no Michael Winkley? This will be a wonderful game
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #11 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:11:40 Citat 
##Vote Finn

He's gone and ruined the joke phase by pointing himself out as scum by avoiding joke voting an actual player in the game.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #12 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:18:46 Citat 
##unvote Tim
##vote Kevin
Francois Van Der Merwe
(Grupa Rookie - 307)

Teme: 0
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #13 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:19:36 Citat 
I dont know anyone on here yet so lets go in alphabetical order

## vote Alan Tansley
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #14 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:26:43 Citat 
Curious, Finn. Why me when Mike essentially said the same thing first?

Francois, and Chew, Kenny and Vladimir, could you tell us your mafia experience please? I know Francois has already mentioned his in the General Mafia Thread, but you'll likely be asked here anyway, so good to ask all the new faces at the same time.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #15 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:28:11 Citat 
##unvote Kevin
##vote Mike
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #16 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:31:17 Citat 
Should have known better than to ask Finn an actual question on day 1 and expect an actual answer.

---

Question to the group:

Michal has openly admitted pre-game, and his past game once returning backs this up, that his activity will be minimal throughout, basically lurking the full time (if he even keeps up with the thread at all). As such, unless he shows signs of changing this immediately, should he be considered as a day 1 policy lynch?
Francois Van Der Merwe
(Grupa Rookie - 307)

Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #17 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:34:20 Citat 
ok well a few months ago Iowerth (as he is known or BR) came with the idea of Mafia/werewolf on BR and a few of us played at first we were 9 (2 wolves and 9 village with a seer) i was a wolf and almost won the game at the end but the last village to make the vote said his vote was 50/50.

Next game we were 16 i was Village, It bored me and i saw some opportunity to have fun and started claiming i was a wolf/going crazy and i wrote stuff like #werewolffor life. It got me killed in a hilarious write up and yea.

3rd game i believe we were 11 and i was wolf again and again made it to the last day but the last village had distrust of me because of the first game where i played the noob card to get as far as i did.

Last game was ok i was vilage and the one GM wanted a no-lynch to happen but i did not want it to because it bored me and i wanted the game to progress. So i lynched myself and the game went on anyway.

Any other info you want??
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #18 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:36:25 Citat 
Thanks.

Quote ( Francois Van Der Merwe @ November 2nd 2014,18:34:20 )

Will you ever vote to lynch yourself in this game?
Francois Van Der Merwe
(Grupa Rookie - 307)

Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #19 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:36:47 Citat 
So yea basically i made very few friends on BR with all my lying and stuff haha hopefully i make some good friends on here :)
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #20 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:37:19 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,18:31:17 )

Michal has openly admitted pre-game, and his past game once returning backs this up, that his activity will be minimal throughout, basically lurking the full time (if he even keeps up with the thread at all). As such, unless he shows signs of changing this immediately, should he be considered as a day 1 policy lynch?

why are you talking about lynching someone after half an hour, 8 posts, and only 4 people posting?
Francois Van Der Merwe
(Grupa Rookie - 307)

Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #21 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:37:54 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,18:36:25 )

Thanks.

Quote ( Francois Van Der Merwe @ November 2nd 2014,18:34:20 )

Will you ever vote to lynch yourself in this game?

I dont hope so. If the no-lynch strategy becomes a option then ill consider it.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #22 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:38:58 Citat 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ November 2nd 2014,18:37:19 )

why are you talking about lynching someone after half an hour, 8 posts, and only 4 people posting?

Because it's kind of the point of the game. It also gets discussion going and encourages people to talk, and talk about something meaningful; another important aspect of the game.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #23 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:41:27 Citat 
question to everyone:

Should we policy lynch Kevin for trying to start a lynch after half an hour which is based on out of game reasons?
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #24 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:45:58 Citat 
So Finn, remind us all of your day 1 attitude. Remind us how it bores you, how you don't like to contribute anything as there is no information to go on.

And then explain why me trying to get meaningful discussion going and people contributing, and consider a lynch that is beneficial to town regardless of alignment is a bad thing when it is trying to avoid the exact day 1 stuff that you despise so much.
Francois Van Der Merwe
(Grupa Rookie - 307)

Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #25 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:46:09 Citat 
Finn is worrying we. Almost like his frothing at the mouth.

## unvote Alan Tansley
## Vote Finn
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #26 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:47:11 Citat 
Yes but why are you talking about it after half an hour?
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #27 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:47:20 Citat 
Shall we just do the usual crap and leave lynches to the deadline, having no one under any real lynch pressure during the day, so no meaningful information to be gained from voting patterns.

Feel free to read any and all of these posts... /gb/forum/Search.asp?slInForum=&txtAuthor=Kevin+Parkinso...
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #28 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:48:19 Citat 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ November 2nd 2014,18:47:11 )

Yes but why are you talking about it after half an hour?

Joke phase bores me. I've just waiting days for the game to start and you're complaining that I want to get my teeth in to it and not continue to twiddle my thumbs?
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #29 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:48:30 Citat 
/gb/forum/Search.asp?slInForum=&txtAuthor=Kevin+Parkinso...
Jack Benson
(Grupa Amateur - 35)

Teme: 2539
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #30 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 18:49:44 Citat 
##vote Jack

Outing himself as scum by being the first person to vote for himself during the joke phase. And also making a joke vote which isnt even funny.
Stranica [12 3 ... 196 197 198 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu