Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 2 [34 ... 196 197 198 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] 5922 odgovora
Jack Benson
(Grupa Amateur - 35)

Teme: 2539
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #61 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:31:27 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,19:26:32 )

Explain please.

Well, you would agree that the more serious candidates there are for a lynch the more information you can get from the lynch? Especially if we only have one other candidate.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #62 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:33:51 Citat 
Quote ( Jack Benson @ November 2nd 2014,19:31:27 )

Well, you would agree that the more serious candidates there are for a lynch the more information you can get from the lynch?

No, I would not agree.

Quote ( Jack Benson @ November 2nd 2014,19:31:27 )

Especially if we only have one other candidate.

That doesn't make sense considering the last sentence about more candidates.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Teme: 22386
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #63 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:39:48 Citat 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ November 2nd 2014,19:15:24 )

explain?

Andi? you're still online
Jack Benson
(Grupa Amateur - 35)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #64 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:42:16 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,19:33:51 )

No, I would not agree.

Why would you not agree. Would you rather one person be lynched without alternative or would you prefer it be close between Michal and whomever the other lynch candidate was?
Andi Ndreçka
(Grupa Rookie - 123)

Teme: 1298
  Država:
Albanija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #65 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:46:08 Citat 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ November 2nd 2014,19:15:24 )

-Refusal to put a proper vote is on of the things that annoyed me most playing with you last time . you voting Tim kind of reminded me that
-Refuse to answer questions and instead you switch your vote from one to another like you did in #15

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,19:21:19 )

Is there a reason you are trying to push a bullshit meta to say "your gut says I'm scum", immediately after you said...

i said i wont policy lynch someone based on previous games not that i wont find their actions scummy .

But it isn't previous games if he's stated he will lurk throughout this game. Now if he appears in the thread and says he was joking and intends to be active, then fair enough. But if he reiterates the fact his activity will be mega-low throughout the game, then that's nothing to do with previous games.

we are yet to see a post from Michal . any assumption in his activity based on things he may previously had said or in his activity in previous games is a bit pointless . what makes me suspicious is the way you put your post . maybe it is just me but it looked like your were trying to put card under your sleeve for later use

I've also mentioned policy lynches on Jimmy on day 1 in past games, for example, and I've been town in they games

for inactivity ??? I may be wrong but i guess the policy lynches you have mentioned on Jimmy have to do with things he says not his game activity
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #66 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:46:51 Citat 
Quote ( Andi Ndreçka @ November 2nd 2014,19:46:08 )

Refusal to put a proper vote is on of the things that annoyed me most playing with you last time
Quote ( Andi Ndreçka @ November 2nd 2014,19:12:28 )

and imo policy lynching someone based in previous games is just pointless
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #67 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:48:01 Citat 
Quote ( Jack Benson @ November 2nd 2014,19:42:16 )

Why would you not agree. Would you rather one person be lynched without alternative or would you prefer it be close between Michal and whomever the other lynch candidate was?

I don't advocate having a single candidate, but what you said, and I didn't agree with was "the more serious candidates there are" gleaning more potential information. Having too many candidates (at the one time, when trying to put vote pressure on or when it comes down to the lynch) is counter productive. Narrowing it down to two or three, as you now seem to mention, is good, but that's not what your initial point was.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #68 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 19:53:25 Citat 

for inactivity ??? I may be wrong but i guess the policy lynches you have mentioned on Jimmy have to do with things he says not his game activity

Correct. And I would never advocate a policy lynch, or even a lynch, on inactivity. Low activity and inactivity are very different things, as you are very aware.

For the record, this is the joke that then sounded like a serious point in the General Mafia Thread, which my point is based on...

Quote ( Michał Kożuchowski @ October 29th 2014,19:07:29 )

I will be posting once a Day and might have problems with catching up with the thread, you will probably be posting only 30% of all posts because you lack time :P
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ October 29th 2014,19:19:19 )

Lurker excuse before the game starts. There's our day 1 lynch :)
Quote ( Michał Kożuchowski @ October 29th 2014,19:40:38 )

Yep will be lurking no matter what

My question here clearly mentioned that if the lurking comment became true (or not disproved).

So can you explain what is pointless about my discussion raising question, and what "card" I'm trying to put under my sleeve when I was the one pointing out the full point and referencing the General Mafia Thread in the first place? Not exactly trying to hide anything; am I, Andi?
Andi Ndreçka
(Grupa Rookie - 123)

Država:
Albanija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #69 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:30:36 Citat 
Finn , an answer to your quote

i said i wont policy lynch someone based on previous games not that i wont find their actions scummy .

-----

So can you explain what is pointless about my discussion raising question

discussing to policy lynch based on their activity just a few hours after game started

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,19:53:25 )

and what "card" I'm trying to put under my sleeve when I was the one pointing out the full point and referencing the General Mafia Thread in the first place? Not exactly trying to hide anything; am I, Andi?

pointing out early makes that an easy reference for later . maybe an attempt to have someone you can offer as a lynch candidate if one of your buddies gets attacked . just a scenario thought

====

just an explanation to everyone : I am quite busy lately and because of this I will probably take a bit of time to answer your questions . This doesnt mean that i will be inactive
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #70 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:36:44 Citat 
Quote ( Andi Ndreçka @ November 2nd 2014,20:30:36 )

discussing to policy lynch based on their activity just a few hours after game started

That's an answer I'd expect from a four year old.

I've asked you to explain what is pointless about it and you've basically said what I've done; not explaining why you think it is pointless. What makes it pointless, in your opinion, especially in light of the stuff I've shown you from the General Mafia Thread? There is reason to ask the question, as it could be a very real situation, but even if it was totally hypothetical about anyone, why would it be pointless?

What do you suggest we talk about to get day 1 started in earnest?

Quote ( Andi Ndreçka @ November 2nd 2014,20:30:36 )

pointing out early makes that an easy reference for later . maybe an attempt to have someone you can offer as a lynch candidate if one of your buddies gets attacked . just a scenario thought

1. How do you suggest we get lynch candidates in the first place?

2. Wouldn't that apply to anyone I question or claim doubts on if I was mafia?

3. Why have you ruled out the possibility that Michal is my buddy?
Janne Väänänen
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Teme: 4888
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #71 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:37:36 Citat 
yo

*starts reading the thread*

oh, joke phase is over. Gr8. nvm. cya 2morow then
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Amateur - 59)

Teme: 7849
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #72 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:38:54 Citat 
Good evening, nice to see joke phase is already over.
Michał Kożuchowski
(Grupa Rookie - 197)

Teme: 2451
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #73 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:43:46 Citat 

##vote Jack

Obvious.

Also I never played with these people and would like to hear their mafia experience(writing this without reading, so if you already said it in the thread you dont need to say it again)

Kenny
Francois
Michael
Vladimir
Noel
Kevin....jk
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 1905
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #74 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:51:11 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,19:06:39 )

If you were trying to be serious, nice to see you pick out me while avoiding Mike, who was initially responsible for it.

Mine was probably too subtle & cryptic though Kevin which is why both Finn & Jack failed to notice it :P Though to be fair Jack doubly missed it as he missed that you'd already raised it with Finn.

Early skimming from Jack.

--------

Re policy lynching Michal - I would expect that Tim-O would have gotten some assurances of activity levels from Michal before including him in game (or at least have been happy with the periods Michal has stated less availability for).

This opinion is based on nothing more than my own discussions with Tim-O about my own participation.
Michał Kożuchowski
(Grupa Rookie - 197)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #75 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:51:11 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,20:36:44 )

Shhh why are you revealing it so early!

BTW what happened to the joke phase?

I won't hide the fact in now living in the US and have many more activities than GPRO. I joined to help Tim get his game going, will try my best, definitely won't lurk, but I might be purely inactive at some times. If the thread will have too many posts I might not be always fuly caught up with the thread.

Anyway I consider Kevin wanting policy lynch me somewhat scummy, like I won't be the most inactive I bet, I just admit I won't be as active as I would like to be.
Michał Kożuchowski
(Grupa Rookie - 197)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #76 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 20:56:43 Citat 
I see Andi is my defense

Kevin is lyncher, Andi is unlyncher - legitimate scenario?

<joke phase is still on>
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #77 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 21:03:28 Citat 
Quote ( Michał Kożuchowski @ November 2nd 2014,20:51:11 )

I consider Kevin wanting policy lynch me somewhat scummy

Can you point out where I said I wanted to policy lynch you?
Andi Ndreçka
(Grupa Rookie - 123)

Država:
Albanija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #78 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 21:05:35 Citat 

What makes it pointless, in your opinion, especially in light of the stuff I've shown you from the General Mafia Thread? There is reason to ask the question, as it could be a very real situation, but even if it was totally hypothetical about anyone, why would it be pointless?

i just cant see any value on discussing if we want to policy lynch someone based on their activity when the games has just begun. we can make the hypothetical debate about every single one of us but what do we gain in the end ??? just a waste of time imo

you could have easily asked Michal whether he would be active or not so i cant see why you need to ask that policy lynch question.

1. How do you suggest we get lynch candidates in the first place?

i dont think there is an exact way to get candidates . just encourage discussion and try to talk to as many people as possible . this way everyone can get a better reading of each player

2. Wouldn't that apply to anyone I question or claim doubts on if I was mafia?

no , it would not . you could as well distancing from your buddies

i didnt rule it out , i said it was just a scenario not the only scenario
Michał Kożuchowski
(Grupa Rookie - 197)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #79 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 21:07:54 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,21:03:28 )

Quote ( Michał Kożuchowski @ November 2nd 2014,20:51:11 )

I consider Kevin wanting policy lynch me somewhat scummy

Can you point out where I said I wanted to policy lynch you?

Even considering policy lynch someone is a scummy thing to do IMO. Town doesn't get much info from a policy lynch. Also the mafia members will avoid making connections with the policy lynch being mentioned quite early in the game, so it basically loses one day for town to scumhunt. It narrows the minds of players concentrating on the policy lynch case and not on the mafia, who slide past the day not having to show anything, that might make them vulnerable.
Francois Van Der Merwe
(Grupa Rookie - 307)

Teme: 0
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #80 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 21:15:29 Citat 
Michal i posted my history on page one.

Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #81 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 21:32:09 Citat 
Quote ( Andi Ndreçka @ November 2nd 2014,21:05:35 )

i dont think there is an exact way to get candidates . just encourage discussion

Quoted for truth.

Quote ( Michał Kożuchowski @ November 2nd 2014,21:07:54 )

Even considering policy lynch someone is a scummy thing to do IMO. Town doesn't get much info from a policy lynch.

Given the alignment of that person isn't known (from my, and anyone but your, point of view), how can I know the responses, thoughts, interactions, votes, defence of, attacking of, and such like will not give information.

And in what way is discussing a question meaning everyone else is not discussed or put under suspicion? Total fluff from you and totally unjustified to call it "scummy", but thanks for confirming you were wrong and I did not say that I wanted you lynched. I've not put my opinion forward on the matter.

Your defensive is not really surprising considering your name was the one mentioned, but Andi's reaction, and claims of scumminess for doing exactly what he says we should be doing (encouraging discussion) is noteworthy.

If you are town, Michal. What do you make of what he's said?

##Unvote Finn

##Vote Andi
Nicholas Carpenter
(Grupa Pro - 6)

Teme: 653
  Država:
Novi Zeland 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #82 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 22:04:09 Citat 
##vote Daniel

Because he is Amurican and its the Amurican GP.

Do we change our alternative pic to be more theme related? :P

I'll go with Gordon so it looks like I'm drinking a lot of beer.

FYI I've got 3 exams in the next 4 days so my posting will be minimal until then. Will still try to keep up with everything in the meantime however.

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,18:31:17 )

Michal has openly admitted pre-game, and his past game once returning backs this up, that his activity will be minimal throughout, basically lurking the full time (if he even keeps up with the thread at all). As such, unless he shows signs of changing this immediately, should he be considered as a day 1 policy lynch?

Yeah sure. Not sure how helpful policy lynches are though, going onto day 2. Suppose in a PR heavy game we can get information from other means in order to help with a day 2 lynch.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #83 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 22:12:17 Citat 
Quote ( Nicholas Carpenter @ November 2nd 2014,22:04:09 )

I'll go with Gordon so it looks like I'm drinking a lot of beer.

hmm
Chew Kai Wen
(Grupa Amateur - 89)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 1870
  Država:
Singapur 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #84 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 23:08:02 Citat 
Finn, why the remark at an obviously joke vote?
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #85 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 23:11:37 Citat 
It sounds like a character claim to me
Jack Benson
(Grupa Amateur - 35)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #86 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 23:29:10 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ November 2nd 2014,19:48:01 )

I don't advocate having a single candidate, but what you said, and I didn't agree with was "the more serious candidates there are" gleaning more potential information. Having too many candidates (at the one time, when trying to put vote pressure on or when it comes down to the lynch) is counter productive. Narrowing it down to two or three, as you now seem to mention, is good, but that's not what your initial point was.

My initial point I know look back on can be easily misinterpreted. I should have said between 2-4. 4 is okay because its easy to narrow down from there to eventually a last two in the last hour. 5 is being risky.

But on Day 1 you usually don't end up with too many lynch candidates so I'm suggesting that Michal should be a policy candidate but not a policy lynch. And if we have enough genuine candidates then maybe he does not even need to be a candidate.

So anyway, thats my opinion. I'm not going to vote Michal now and I won't unless we are set to have one lynch candidate. Although I have just given away my intention to switch to the real lynch candidate eventually (assuming I agree with the case against him or her).
Michael Zarwalski
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Teme: 627
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #87 objavljeno 2 Stu 2014, 23:38:38 Citat 
Ahhhh so much spam

##vote Jack

there's 22 people and I cant remember who is playing, his name is above mine, seams reasonable.
Nicholas Carpenter
(Grupa Pro - 6)

Teme: 653
  Država:
Novi Zeland 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #88 objavljeno 3 Stu 2014, 00:42:41 Citat 
I'm getting a scummy vibe from Kevin at the moment. The talk about having too many serious candidates feels like he is intentionally trying to make Andi look scummy. Mostly because he omitted his feelings about 2 or 3 candidates and went straight onto assume that he meant more than 3 candidates, while Andi only mentioned more than 1.

Could've easily said I agree upto 3 candidates but anymore is bad IMO or something along those lines.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Master - 5)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #89 objavljeno 3 Stu 2014, 00:48:07 Citat 
Nicholas, you may want to read again. Andi has said nothing of the sort and I've not said anything of the sort to Andi.
Daniel Douglas
(Grupa Pro - 2)

Teme: 3806
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #90 objavljeno 3 Stu 2014, 01:05:58 Citat 
hey look at me.

I'm skimming, but I see Kevin is here.

##vote Kevin

is it not obvious that he is scum ... look at the color of his stars.

with that i am off to bed (just got back from training, so am tired as hell).
Stranica « 1 2 [34 ... 196 197 198 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] - Game of GPRO [GAME OVER] Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu