Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 9 [1011 ... 19 20 21 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Je suis Charlie 618 odgovora
Jordan Enberg
(Grupa Amateur - 111)

Teme: 35
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #271 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 15:56:18 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 15:57:13 od Jordan Enberg) Citat 
je suis Charlie
soutien aux familles des victimes
Timon Wevers
(Grupa Rookie - 283)

Teme: 1
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #272 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 15:58:12 Citat 
#JeSuisCharlie!
Martin Marx
(Grupa Amateur - 68)

Teme: 17
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #273 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:01:47 Citat 
Je suis Charlie
Hans Barf
(Grupa Amateur - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 4064
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #274 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:07:28 Citat 
Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ January 8th 2015,15:37:00 )

I didn't see your post, but as it seems it was a pic that didn't "discussed" intolerance but it was merely some kind of politics. Whereas I could agree with you that it is also an important issue, it is not really linked to this tragedy in my opinion. But I'm open to being convinced otherwise...
Quote ( Heite Schaumann @ January 8th 2015,15:44:40 )

i explained it to the person who censored it, but i doubt his narrow mind is capable to get the sense.
My 2 words were intended in the satiric spirit of the brave people who have been killed

Since the discussion has moven on way beyond the point of offereign condolence I feel the need to repost the thing Heite wrote early in this topic, but I deleted:
Quote ( Heite Schaumann @ January 8th 2015)

Free Tibet!

Me myself, I am only confused by all what has been written. Loads of semantics. But hardly any clue on what a person or a group should do when they are offended or mocked, over and over again, to the very core or what they believe in. Turn the other cheek? Legal actions? Burn a national flag? Make a cartoon? When it comes to believes there is little room for debate. Otherwise it would have been called opinions, not believes. So i think there is a limit to freedom of speech.
I hope in a few decades or so we can look back at things and see it all made perfect sense. But for now religion far too often goes hand in hand with lust for power, greed and fundamentilst views of economics - often driven by short term gratifications for the moment at hand by a small group at the expense of others. Examples are plenty.
yes - I have a very pessimistic view of mankind in general.
Shoaib Mohamed
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 9817
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #275 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:16:53 Citat 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ January 9th 2015,15:40:53 )

I am Muslim by dad side, half of Albania is as well the rest are Orthodox and Catholics. But the Islam we live it has a HUGE difference with Middle East. Some people think Islam is like it's happening in Middle East.

No, Islam doesn't tell you to kill. Killing is the biggest sin and it won't be forgiven by god as it is expressed it the Quran. Doesn't even tell you that women should be closed. Or shake hands. It tells only when a woman pray it's better to be closed in front of god.

This radical changes we see in Middle East are customary behaviors not religious. If you go a little bit up in Turkey you will see a very modern European country. But anyway, the thing is that this acts of terror from radical groups are becoming so usually. Before Al Qaeda now this new ISIS thing.
Well said. There are big compatibility issues between Middle Eastern culture and European culture. That is further compounded by economic and class divides. I believe this is extremely prevalent in France, with the immigrants unable to come to terms with the new culture.

Quote ( Hans Barf @ January 9th 2015,16:07:28 )

But for now religion far too often goes hand in hand with lust for power, greed and fundamentilst views of economics - often driven by short term gratifications for the moment at hand by a small group at the expense of others. Examples are plenty.
yes - I have a very pessimistic view of mankind in general.
That's not pessimistic at all. Its just realistic. Religion, since the beginning of time, has been used as a political tool. Religious violence isn't new either. Also, it is absolutely no coincidence that terrorist movements take birth in places and locations where there is no stable political system. Now we can't discuss why these places and locations have no stable political systems, as that would be...political.
Mattias Svensson
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2510
  Država:
Švedska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #276 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:27:27 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 16:33:26 od Mattias Svensson) Citat 
I think Ricky Gervaise is one of the most underestimated minds in the world on this subject. (freedom of speach, and freedom of religion)

In 2 minutes 20 secs he sums it up beautifully: 100% agree with him. (and you dont have to be an atheist to do that)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH3h9K0iAGg
Jake Stothard
(Grupa Amateur - 46)

Teme: 2642
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #277 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:35:20 Citat 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ January 9th 2015,15:02:52 )

Yes he did Jake
Apologies!
Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 9th 2015,15:23:19 )

No one's understanding Jake here, he's here to condemn the attacks and at the same time makes his stand clear that he's not into supporting the paper and their works which are two different things which shouldn't be linked imo.
Quote ( Jake Stothard @ January 9th 2015,10:54:16 )

I never blamed the victims, I just said I didn't agree with their actions. I blame the people who shot them, I don't condone murder at all like I've said many times on this thread, however that doesn't mean I will suddenly support any murder victims work. I will not be repeating myself again on this thread as it is getting annoying how many people are accusing me of the same thing.

STOP SAYING THAT ARGH!
Eric Varta
(Grupa Rookie - 280)

Teme: 2
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #278 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:40:40 Citat 
je suis charlie :)
Branimir Karačić
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 87
  Država:
Hrvatska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #279 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:45:29 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ January 9th 2015,15:48:37 )

Quote ( Branimir Karačić @ January 9th 2015,14:41:54 )

You believe increased mocking of religions will contribute to reduce the possibility of new terorist attacks? And this is the best way of fighting terrorism?

The best way of fighting terrorism is nothing to do with continuing satirical cartoons or not; it's much more to do with massively broader issues that I can't go in to here without getting incredibly political.

But allowing a terrorist attack to achieve the goal it wanted can encourage such attacks so my view is as previously stated.

Then we dissagree about the goal as terrorist stated they want revenge for mocking their prophet, not trying to stop cartoons. I do not see printing more cartoons would discourage them to continue with their attacks. In fact I expect the opposite. So I would prefer this fight against terrorism go in other more efficient directions.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Pro - 18)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #280 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 16:58:40 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 17:11:36 od Kevin Parkinson) Citat 
Quote ( Branimir Karačić @ January 9th 2015,16:45:29 )

Then we dissagree about the goal as terrorist stated they want revenge for mocking their prophet, not trying to stop cartoons.

Have they actually said that? I wasn't aware that anyone had spoken to them and that had been said. But said it or not, I can't believe their aim was not to scare people in to not doing such things in the future. Is "revenge" part of their belief system?

I do not see printing more cartoons would discourage them to continue with their attacks.

I never said it would.

In fact I expect the opposite.

And you don't think seeing a terrorist attack "work" and be effective wouldn't encourage more such attacks in other scenarios where they wanted to scare someone in to doing something?

So I would prefer this fight against terrorism go in other more efficient directions.

As I said, that's nothing to do with these cartoons though. It's a whole different matter, IMO (and is too political to discuss here).
Aymeric Gaurat
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Teme: 102
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #281 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:29:55 Citat 
Terrorists have been downed !

God bless GIGN <3.
Jon Day
(Grupa Rookie - 219)

Teme: 10019
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #282 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:30:43 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 17:31:29 od Jon Day) Citat 
Quote ( Mehdi El Fathy @ January 9th 2015,14:46:47 )

My point was that except French medias no one really talked about it
And my point was, out of all the thousands of people they could have interviewed they chose him, He was able to put his point across and condemn the terrorists (not done in the name of Muslims etc) along with every one else. The media then chose to air the interview. They didnt need to but chose to. The fact that most havent mentioned it is because and probably rightly thats not really news. I/we would expect any individual regardless of religion to condemn the actions of the three terrorists.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Pro - 18)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #283 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:31:50 Citat 
Quote ( Aymeric Gaurat @ January 9th 2015,17:29:55 )

And hostages freed according to early reports.
Jon Day
(Grupa Rookie - 219)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #284 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:32:59 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ January 9th 2015,17:31:50 )

Lets hope so :)
Luca Bertani
(Grupa Amateur - 48)

Teme: 3580
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #285 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:33:44 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 17:38:25 od Luca Bertani) Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ January 9th 2015,17:31:50 )

Also according to our medias all killers have been killed , and all hostages have been freed.

Such a good news .. I was really anxious today 'cause of this , was hoping all day for this to happen.

Let's hope it's the very end for this tragedy.
Therry Doll
(Grupa Amateur - 100)

Teme: 6
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #286 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:46:46 Citat 
The point for all French People, and for all Human around the world is "how to live better together".
We are all different but we are ONE. Same blood and same planet.
#WeAreAllHuman
Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 5)

Teme: 14044
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #287 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:48:28 Citat 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ January 9th 2015,16:16:53 )

I believe this is extremely prevalent in France, with the immigrants unable to come to terms with the new culture.

Anyone forced them to come to France? If you choose to move then you MUST come to terms with the new culture. Otherwise sit at home and keep burning different flags. Nobody cares.

Quote ( Aymeric Gaurat @ January 9th 2015,17:29:55 )

Really? I heard brothers Kouachi got killed. Is this finish? So easy? How about Abu Saad al Ansari? Ah......You can't get him without stupid UN sanction......
Nuno Vicente
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 4054
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #288 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 17:54:47 Citat 
Eu sou Charlie.
Loic Morel
(Grupa Rookie - 7)

Teme: 7
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #289 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:04:21 Citat 
Black livery for the race today !
Je suis CHARLIE !
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Amateur - 60)

Teme: 10003
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #290 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:06:35 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 18:19:05 od Phil Maunder) Citat 
Je suis Charlie

Black livery
Andrei Ciuchi
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 21510
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #291 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:07:49 Citat 
Other hostages at Montpellier, according to reports ... :/
Adam Jaamour
(Grupa Amateur - 41)

Teme: 351
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #292 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:16:30 Citat 
Using the black livery for this race to show my support, you're free to do the same to show yours :)
JE SUIS CHARLIE
Alexandru Morcov
(Grupa Rookie - 286)

Teme: 39
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #293 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:20:57 Citat 
Je suis Charlie!
Matt Kasar
(Grupa Amateur - 59)

Teme: 2239
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (11)
Stari post #294 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:31:29 Citat 
The victims and their families have my full sympathy but....

I am definitely not Charlie.
While I do not condone violence, and while I also support the concept of freedom of speech you do have to be sensible about these things.

If I stood in front of a bad tempered bouncer and repeatedly called him a james blunt I would expect to get punched.
I believe these very same offices were targeted with an arson attack just a few years ago so they also cannot say they weren't warned

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
Thinking you can do what you like without any repercussions is stupid, terminally stupid in this case.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Pro - 18)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #295 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:43:55 Citat 
Quote ( Matt Kasar @ January 9th 2015,18:31:29 )

I believe these very same offices were targeted with an arson attack just a few years ago so they also cannot say they weren't warned

To quote Charlie Hedbo editor in 2012: "What I'm about to say is maybe a little pompous, I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees."

Someone threatens you to stop doing something you believe in and you think that means you should listen to the threat and stop.

Reverse the situation. What if someone threatened the perpetrators years ago claiming their beliefs offended them and if they didn't stop practicing them then someone would kill them. They'd have "been warned". Should they have stopped practicing Islam because of that threat? Should they give up their beliefs and principles over a threat from someone with a different view?

Olivier Maysounave
(Grupa Amateur - 31)

Teme: 106
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #296 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:47:40 Citat 
Matt, your speech is very very scary to me.
I cannot believe what I read
Andre Nishimi
(Grupa Amateur - 97)

Teme: 60
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #297 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:50:28 Citat 
I think that the problem is more related to the way media and government try to direct our "way of thinking".
The problem is not Islam or muslins or anything like it.
The problem is: bad people kill!
It can be muslins, from Islam or from ETA or from IRA or from any other "flag".
They don't kill because they are muslins, they are killers that uses Islam as an "excuse" to throw out their willing to kill. It is a "justification" = turn just something that it is not!
So, the problem is not about politics or religion or countries or anything like it.
the problem is: human race is in deep sickness! Terrorist attacks are just the "symptom" of that sickness.
I believe that man is not the product of the medium, but the medium is the product of man who inhabits it.
Matt Kasar
(Grupa Amateur - 59)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #298 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:52:54 Citat 
I understand that as a concept, but I would question (personally you understand) the sense in doing it for a cartoon.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to state my beliefs regarding the sense in doing it over a religion either..... actually, as you are right here I'll do so an you can remove it if you deem it crosses the line, ok? I also think it makes no sense to do it over your imaginary friend so would think that to be equally stupid (edit away if needed sir!)

He obviously didn't though and unfortunately it came back to bite him
Jon Day
(Grupa Rookie - 219)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #299 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:55:18 (zadnji uredio9 Sij 2015, 19:05:12 od Jon Day) Citat 
Much respect to the French Police and citizens. Take no shit! Good on you. :)

Je suis Charlie!
Matt Kasar
(Grupa Amateur - 59)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #300 objavljeno 9 Sij 2015, 18:55:35 Citat 
It wasn't meant to be scary Olivier, and in no way do I condone the actions of terrorists.
I just think the deliberate and consistent provocation of unhinged loonies isn't a clever thing to do
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 9 [1011 ... 19 20 21 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu