Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Anketa Forumske teme
Would you like cancellation of Driver Energy?
Prijavi se da glasuješ ili da vidiš rezultate ankete
Začetnik Tema: Cancel Driver Energy 571 odgovora
Christopher Jones
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Teme: 267
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #241 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 15:53:56 Citat 
I wouldn't think motivation has anything to with your energy in my opinion
Javier Nicora
(Grupa Amateur - 119)

Teme: 35
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #242 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 16:07:14 Citat 
It only becomes a challenge if your driver doesn't recover to 100% before the next race.Going to make what was supposed to by a promo season a lot harder but i still think it's a great and very positive change
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 3248
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #243 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 16:56:14 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 16:57:38 od Robert Kearney) Citat 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 19th 2016,15:04:31 )

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ September 19th 2016,15:00:35 )

What do you think? :P :P

i think, you can't find it currently, there is not enough data. but I'm afraid that you (and everybody) didn't find it later, IF(!) this will be random (like= Motivation..driver's motivation has no logic ) sometimes I get 10 for a podium, sometimes I get 50... And sometimes I lose 10-20 when I'm P10., sometimes I got 20-30)

Well i am still not in favour of Driver Energy although my head is coming around to it more now. It is the quick implementation I am (was ) against as some drivers stats that have been trained have been affected, some need to be more prevalent, some not so necessary.

Some guys have trained drivers for a long time, then overnight they can become less competitive. So, do they have a reason to moan or become cry babies ? Some guys have gained from the change, I wonder if they will be complaining ??

After just one race Veres it appears driver energy is definitely NOT "random" as you put it. There are patterns emerging. Some teams will already know this and be working on it a bit like fitting the pieces of a puzzle together. Theories have been put forward, plans put into action for race 2 etc. These hypotheses may well be disproved in the next series of races but you just fine tune your data over time. The better players and teams will just do it even quicker.

But there IS a pattern- guaranteed !

Driver energy loss and recovery rates work exactly the same.

So, over time I have started to change my opinion a bit. The energy if tweaked could become a key part of strategy and an asset to the game. Like I said the timing and implementation of it overnight did not affect all managers the same.

Already I have started to look for a new driver that more fully fits in with what I think is required although my theories may be wrong and I could be barking up the wrong tree. So slightly more positive now :)
Mauricio Angelucci
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 583
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #244 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:11:59 Citat 
Before anything need to say I like the change, beacause in other forums I ve been appointed like a detractor of this change! The reason is the main problem IMO: " We advice you to lower your risks until you know what you are doing. With this new feature, we have removed the not so popular, but often reoccurring technical problems related to high risks"*Sep 10th 2016, 22:32:12 - Vladimir Alexandrov

Its like a punish for using 100ct. What was the problem with the previos punish? (tecnical problems, incidents, DM)
If the idea is to low the risks I think we need to punish the starting risk too, if you crash at the start at least you broke the front or the rear wing.

It was a really big change for a not so big problem, we need all the opinions.....
Kim Van Der Stichelen
(Grupa Rookie - 59)

Teme: 47
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #245 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:22:45 Citat 
So I used 15% ct, a brand new lvl1 car, and halfway the first race I got a Technical problem. Didn't really expect that to happen with the new feature
Andrei Ciuchi
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 21510
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #246 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:42:01 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 18:07:22 od Andrei Ciuchi) Citat 
You really shouldn't go that high up on risks in Rookie, Kim. Yes, 15 is pretty high in Rookie. (Ignore that, it's rubbish)

And the new feature isn't linked to parts wear, is it?
Janne Väänänen
(Grupa Amateur - 5)

Teme: 4888
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #247 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:46:06 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 17:47:09 od Janne Väänänen) Citat 
Quote ( Andrei Ciuchi @ September 19th 2016,17:42:01 )

Yes, 15 is pretty high in Rookie.

Its really not, even with energy.

He probably just got a regular random. Shit happens, nothing you can do, etc.
Christopher Jones
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #248 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:49:55 Citat 
Quote ( Andrei Ciuchi @ September 19th 2016,17:42:01 )

You really shouldn't go that high up on risks in Rookie, Kim. Yes, 15 is pretty high in Rookie.

And the new feature isn't linked to parts wear, is it?

I think energy deals with driver ability and CT, but parts wear is dealing with normal wear and CT not energy.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Amateur - 83)

Teme: 2441
  Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #249 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:50:43 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 17:53:15 od Atli Thor Johannesson) Citat 
Quote ( Kim Van Der Stichelen @ September 19th 2016,17:22:45 )

So I used 15% ct, a brand new lvl1 car, and halfway the first race I got a Technical problem. Didn't really expect that to happen with the new feature
True randoms are still in place and it looks like you were hit with one of those.

Driver energy comes as a replacement to technical problems/crashes due to high risk (as far as I'm aware), while true randoms still exist.
Christopher Jones
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #250 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:54:13 Citat 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ September 19th 2016,17:50:43 )

True randoms are still in place and it looks like you were hit with one of those.

Driver energy comes as a replacement to technical problems/crashes due to high risk (as far as I'm aware), while true randoms still exist.

Maybe he hit that crazy squirrel that keeps running on to the track.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Amateur - 83)

Teme: 2441
  Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #251 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 17:56:45 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 17:57:19 od Atli Thor Johannesson) Citat 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 19th 2016,17:54:13 )

Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ September 19th 2016,17:50:43 )

Maybe he hit that crazy squirrel that keeps running on to the track.

Or Godzilla, the Monitor Lizard. :þ
Andrei Ciuchi
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #252 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:04:16 Citat 
Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ September 19th 2016,17:46:06 )

Its really not, even with energy.

Shows what I'm missing by not racing. :)

Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ September 19th 2016,17:46:06 )

He probably just got a regular random. Shit happens, nothing you can do, etc.

Yeah, more than likely. A real technical issue in Rookie would be expected more if going around 40 CT.
Quim Riera
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 38
  Država:
Andora 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #253 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:26:28 Citat 
Well, if we now have the Driver Energy... Stamina what it is ?? Or one thing or the other.

Instead of wasting energy and resources on complicated (even more) the game should improve the graphical environment. We're 20 (!!) seasons seeing the same.

Andrei Ciuchi
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #254 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:30:25 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 18:30:49 od Andrei Ciuchi) Citat 
Have you checked this out, Quim?

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20239

Unless you were referring to non-race type of graphics.
Sharma Vivek
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 1657
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #255 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:36:17 Citat 
I was going full speed from post # 101 onward, but as soon as I reached post #151 my eyes started to feel heavy and my scrolling became too sluggish and I felt that I might not even get to the last page. But somehow I managed to finish reading it all even though at horrible speed. Now I'm heading toward bed because sleeping is considered best way to recover lost energy, and moreover it is free too :D
Elzudin Vunic
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Teme: 62
  Država:
Bosna-Hercegovina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #256 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:44:57 Citat 
Quote ( Quim Riera @ September 19th 2016,18:26:28 )

Well, if we now have the Driver Energy... Stamina what it is ?? Or one thing or the other.

Instead of wasting energy and resources on complicated (even more) the game should improve the graphical environment. We're 20 (!!) seasons seeing the same.

it is obvious that many more still need a lot to learn about this game. Stamina gives you value speed and stability throughout the entire race, driver of energy will further cause the time to be getting worse if the CT is too high for a particular category. I assume that the CT for amateurs 40, to December 60, master 80 and elites can use 90, and only the best drivers can push up the elite ....
and not wasting time if the game improve in a way that the same as the choice of drivers in each category is limited with OA so if the driver energy make Menager to adjust their CT category in which to compete.

What you these means as a display horizontal or vertical or in colorful colors?
Paolo Belleggi
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 121
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #257 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:49:16 Citat 
Quote ( Elzudin Vunic @ September 19th 2016,18:44:57 )

master 80

ahahaha dreamer!! 80 in master for me is totally impossible, i have a 97° driver in the world
Christopher Jones
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #258 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 18:59:23 Citat 
Quote ( Elzudin Vunic @ September 19th 2016,18:44:57 )

it is obvious that many more still need a lot to learn about this game. Stamina gives you value speed and stability throughout the entire race, driver of energy will further cause the time to be getting worse if the CT is too high for a particular category. I assume that the CT for amateurs 40, to December 60, master 80 and elites can use 90, and only the best drivers can push up the elite ....
and not wasting time if the game improve in a way that the same as the choice of drivers in each category is limited with OA so if the driver energy make Menager to adjust their CT category in which to compete.

What you these means as a display horizontal or vertical or in colorful colors?

Kinda lost here, are you trying to say you should be able to get a driver that is elite lvl driver?
Quim Riera
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 38
  Država:
Andora 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #259 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 19:06:05 Citat 
Quote ( Andrei Ciuchi @ September 19th 2016,18:30:25 )

Have you checked this out, Quim?

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20239

Unless you were referring to non-race type of graphics.

Yeah, I read something about it.

The reality is that today (what really matters) have one more factor to take into account and change the graphics are the same as for 20 seasons.

I think, my humble opinion of eternal rookie (tks Elduzin), is that the game is complicated enough not to have to add more complications.
And that the graphs can be improved a lot.

Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Teme: 14044
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (10)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #260 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 19:33:06 Citat 

What you are talking about? This game is very simple and driver energy is just a small step forward to correct direction. Game graphics is good enough.

New feature creates the challenge and i like it. now in game rules is clearly stated that very few drivers can do all race on max ct risk. I want to be first who discover how exactly this driver must look like. Thanks admin team for this excellent feature. And keep up good working, maybe we can get more interesting challenges (both announced and unannounced).

And yeah.....Hello Winkles :)
Jack Wemyss
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Teme: 8061
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #261 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 20:34:29 Citat 
Anything disadvantaging George Daniel should stay.
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grupa Amateur - 55)

Teme: 4807
  Država:
Turska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #262 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 20:35:10 Citat 
#postoftheseason
Michal Szopinski
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Teme: 906
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #263 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 21:43:21 Citat 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 19th 2016,15:14:03 )

not only my opinion...if somebody know the logic about this, pls write me a PM, what will happen, when I will be P1. in the next race? and if I will be 5.? 10? 30? how many motivation will my driver have?

I'd tell you, but it's a FOBY. :P
Virgis Lyss
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Teme: 535
  Država:
Litva 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #264 objavljeno 19 Ruj 2016, 22:07:09 (zadnji uredio19 Ruj 2016, 22:34:16 od Virgis Lyss) Citat 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ September 19th 2016,13:43:33 )

Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 19th 2016,13:20:46 )

yes. In my team my team mate has almost same driver ( -2concentration +2exp -3stamina +2kg weigh..only this is the very low the different between our drivers) and his driver lost the energy 8-10laps earlier than me (risks was same,car is also same)

I think you are wrong

Sounds funny. Veres only stated the facts, and you accuse him being wrong? LOL

If that formula of driver energy will happen to be dependable on motivation, that I will count a huge nonsense. Mot is already a very important speed factor, and to lock another one on it wouldn't be the smartest move.
Logically energy should be tied to stamina or age or concentration or experience, in any combo. Definitely not to TI or charisma or what else is remained, including the motivation. Currently I don't see the proper pattern yet. And I really regret I'm not the DA owner, as that sudden energy implementation was another present for them, to have a massive advantage over anyone else by being able to test various modes.
Graham Mercer
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Teme: 2009
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #265 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 06:40:19 Citat 
Just because he hasn't noted any difference it doesn't mean the difference doesn't exist. :)
Gavin Bosence
(Grupa Amateur - 103)

Teme: 323
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #266 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 14:34:25 Citat 
Quote ( Graham Mercer @ September 20th 2016,06:40:19 )

Just because he hasn't noted any difference it doesn't mean the difference doesn't exist. :)

Or does it!
Nevzat Kasapoglu
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Teme: 193
  Država:
Turska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)
Stari post #267 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 14:39:29 (zadnji uredio20 Ruj 2016, 14:41:41 od Nevzat Kasapoglu) Citat 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ September 19th 2016,19:33:06 )

What you are talking about? This game is very simple and driver energy is just a small step forward to correct direction.
simple ? please, come on! The main problem of this game is, learning curve is so sharp and beginners dont continue to play. So few players accept to pass that sharp curve. And all the new features make it more difficult for them, so the way to improve game and keep beginners playing is the cosmetic issues which there are so many rooms to progress. This kind of big changes has always the risk of losing players.

Currently, 1/3 of the participants of the survey dont like this new "huge" change. Losing 1/3 of the players who have passed that sharp curve "should be" a nightmare for admins or the owner. Because it may lead them to give up. But nothing changes for whom voted 'happy' because they continue to keep playing.

Learning curve is more & more sharp for beginners, now. Good luck to motivate them to stay in the game.
Even the economy of the game -and so every aspects of the game- has changed. Good luck to motivate the ones who has spent so much time to learn this "new" game.
Even for experienced managers who had accepted passing that sharp curve, solving this new feature will take a few seasons. Good luck to motivate people for running after just a change for a few seasons.
Good luck to motivate players whose several seasons of preparations ruined in just 1 day.
Good luck to motivate players who likes doing long/mid term plans after so many tweakings and after this big change.
Good luck to motivate players who will lose a sponsor because of this change in just a few races.
And last but not least: It's so clear and certain that this 'energy' change is not sufficiently thought & discussed & planned & tested. Good luck in tweaking energy. It touches so many parts of this game and some features become even obsolete with it, good luck in tweaking them.
And, good luck in motivating people to continue playing after so many tweakings.

Even though this change is so much advantageous for me -because I'm just chilling in amateur, no plans are ruined. and I'm in a damn nice team to crack it up better than most of others. And now, with this change, the gap between me and the players who are in usual teams are higher, dont need to mention about the gap between me and lonely cowboys-
I think the best is to cancel this change and gift some supporter credits to apologize for this big mistake.
It could seem so tough today, but time will show it us better ;)

Good luck!
Raimonds Urtāns
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2645
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #268 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 14:42:34 Citat 
I'm sure adjustments to ENergy will come next season - no changes should be done in between season start-end.

So no new track records and staff - just save money guys on CTR's not used.
Luke Frost
(Grupa Amateur - 22)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #269 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 15:06:37 (zadnji uredio20 Ruj 2016, 15:07:37 od Luke Frost) Citat 
Quote ( Nevzat Kasapoglu @ September 20th 2016,14:39:29 )

Good luck to motivate players whose several seasons of preparations ruined in just 1 day.
Good luck to motivate players who likes doing long/mid term plans after so many tweakings and after this big change.
Good luck to motivate players who will lose a sponsor because of this change in just a few races.

Good luck to you mate, for presuming that it is so difficult to learn the other aspects of the game as compared to several years ago when so many helpful systems weren't in place (such as mentor forums, easily accessible tools, and a majority of people who can share a gigantic amount of knowledge as soon as it's requested from them).

In 2007, for example, GPRO was much more difficult for new players when compared to now, energy or not. That was also one of the first major growth periods in GPRO's history, because everyone was learning about all features and there was the additional buzz of excitement that came from that.

The fact that you're presuming new players have the mentality of a child and that they wouldn't seek to learn like an adult would (and mainly adults would find this type of game interesting btw) is concerning to me and I'd like to show you statistics to prove how quick new players become bored and leave the game compared to previous years, but they are of course not available. But I hope you change your mind on this because it's not accurate at all. This kind of change is very healthy for a game at a stage like GPRO's at now.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Teme: 7849
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #270 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 15:17:24 Citat 

Losing 1/3 of the players who have passed that sharp curve "should be" a nightmare for admins or the owner.

Not liking a change is very different to leaving.

Some got given one for the season ;)

I think the best is to cancel this change and gift some supporter credits to apologize for this big mistake.

LOL! You are not a supporter anyway!

Personally, I think it's the best time ever for new players, the forums are full of discussion, there are clear ideas on how to find out the variants. And new players no longer feel everyone but them has all the answers, they can see people in Elite also looking to work it out.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu