Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 10 [1112 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Anketa Forumske teme
Would you like cancellation of Driver Energy?
Prijavi se da glasuješ ili da vidiš rezultate ankete
Začetnik Tema: Cancel Driver Energy 571 odgovora
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 33335
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #301 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:04:23 Citat 
Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ September 20th 2016,23:01:52 )

Stamina in GPRO has never really been entirely stamina. And it was overpowered already.

Opportunity to re-balance then.

Go the intuitive route; more talent effect on pace, with stamina predominantly to do with recovery and drain.
Veres Tamás
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Teme: 5060
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)
Stari post #302 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:05:33 (zadnji uredio20 Ruj 2016, 23:10:22 od Veres Tamás) Citat 
More and more manager think that, energy(losing) is random.. so despite of, we use it only for 2 races, I hope this will be cancellation, because all winners are lucky, not deserved wins. At least pls put logic..logic...logic in the system

My motivation started to go down :(

"Based on your feedback, we've implemented a few quick but necessary fixes to the new driver energy feature which will apply directly after the end of Race 2. "

i hope this will help to keep my motivation..:) but the last 2 races was
disappointing
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupa Master - 4)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 3870
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #303 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:05:49 Citat 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 20th 2016,23:04:23 )

Go the intuitive route; more talent effect on pace, with stamina predominantly to do with recovery and drain.

Could be. But imagine the shouting if the driver pace was altered too (well, it kind of was already, but anywyay).
Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Teme: 14044
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #304 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:07:53 Citat 
Quote ( Remus Dan @ September 20th 2016,23:00:05 )

Quite strange that a driver with high stamina loses energy at the same pace with a driver with no stamina!

IMO stamina has nothing to do with energy. This is correct and logical
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #305 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:08:57 Citat 
Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ September 20th 2016,23:05:49 )

Could be. But imagine the shouting if the driver pace was altered too (well, it kind of was already, but anywyay).

Would make driver selection interesting again; do you go for the fast driver that you can rarely push with, or the slower driver that you could push a lot with?
Leonardo Gabriel Puentes Naranjo
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Teme: 127
  Država:
Venecuela 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #306 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:11:02 (zadnji uredio20 Ruj 2016, 23:12:31 od Leonardo Puentes) Citat 

I don't know why there's no relation between stamina and energy! Two attributes that in real life are closely linked, here they are two separate items! Quite strange that a driver with high stamina loses energy at the same pace with a driver with no stamina!!

It 's the truth . Strength and energy should go hand in hand .... the more resistance is the pilot should pay more race and consequently bear more risk
Konstantin Kiskinov
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 929
  Država:
Bugarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #307 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:12:03 Citat 

I don't know why there's no relation between stamina and energy! Two attributes that in real life are closely linked, here they are two separate items! Quite strange that a driver with high stamina loses energy at the same pace with a driver with no stamina!

Did you know that when a driver becomes more experienced (and therefore older) he becomes more energetic? It's so logical, isn't it? For example Raikkonen has never been as fast as he is now! The footballers: after they become older and especially when they are 35+ years old they become much faster and they can run for a very long time. :) And it's the same with the drivers. Or at least those in GPRO... :D
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #308 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:14:38 Citat 
Quote ( Konstantin Kiskinov @ September 20th 2016,23:12:03 )

Did you know that when a driver becomes more experienced (and therefore older) he becomes more energetic? It's so logical, isn't it? For example Raikkonen has never been as fast as he is now! The footballers: after they become older and especially when they are 35+ years old they become much faster and they can run for a very long time. :) And it's the same with the drivers. Or at least those in GPRO... :D

My concept is that younger drivers recover faster, with more experienced drivers draining slower, with stamina playing a major role in both.
Older drivers know how to conserve their energy better; it's not so much that they have more energy, just that they use it more wisely.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Teme: 14044
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #309 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:15:59 Citat 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 20th 2016,23:14:38 )

with stamina playing a major role in both.

Why? Stamina is physical skill, energy is not.
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #310 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:17:56 Citat 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ September 20th 2016,23:15:59 )

Why? Stamina is physical skill, energy is not.

It's the closest thing we've got, plus it makes more sense than having energy be dependent upon driver charisma.
Leonardo Gabriel Puentes Naranjo
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Teme: 127
  Država:
Venecuela 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #311 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:20:37 (zadnji uredio20 Ruj 2016, 23:21:03 od Leonardo Puentes) Citat 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 20th 2016,23:17:56 )

It's the closest thing we've got, plus it makes more sense than having energy be dependent upon driver charisma

jajajajajajajaja
Mauricio Angelucci
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 583
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #312 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:39:12 Citat 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ September 20th 2016,23:15:59 )

Stamina is physical skill
Really? Im going to train stamina with the sports psychologist...
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupa Master - 4)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 3870
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #313 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:41:04 (zadnji uredio20 Ruj 2016, 23:41:37 od Jukka Sireni) Citat 
Quote ( Mauricio Angelucci @ September 20th 2016,23:39:12 )

Really? Im going to train stamina with the sports psychologist...

Physical, not psychic(al).
Mauricio Angelucci
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 583
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #314 objavljeno 20 Ruj 2016, 23:42:58 Citat 
ahhhh sorry for that
David Brister
(Grupa Amateur - 33)

Teme: 228
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #315 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 02:07:00 Citat 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 20th 2016,23:05:33 )

More and more manager think that, energy(losing) is random.. so despite of, we use it only for 2 races, I hope this will be cancellation, because all winners are lucky, not deserved wins.

So after 2 races you still havent worked out some basics as your Super Help Program doesnt include it. Winner arent lucky, they just have better race plans set up than you, so yes they are deserved. I picked up my 1st podium in the Amateur series, 3rd place, i planed for it.

Still never ran out of energy in either race so far. i was close but now can work in between the bench marks i have set myself with CT and energy.

Really cant work out why you complain about it Veres, you won the 1st race and got 6th in race 2 and lead the Drivers Championship
Christopher Jones
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Teme: 267
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #316 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 02:10:07 Citat 
what is the super help program??????
David Brister
(Grupa Amateur - 33)

Teme: 228
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #317 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 04:48:14 Citat 
Super help programs like a tools or analysier program were you plug in stuff and get some nice pretty answers, takes all the guess work out it.
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #318 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 07:55:15 Citat 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 21st 2016,02:10:07 )

what is the super help program??????

Being Hungarian.
Csaba Márkus
(Grupa Amateur - 81)

Teme: 6
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #319 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 08:42:06 Citat 
ok girls, you made it. the admins modified it but dont removed it, what is good for us, who voted for NO.
Christopher Jones
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Teme: 267
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #320 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 15:28:10 (zadnji uredio21 Ruj 2016, 15:29:07 od Christopher Jones) Citat 
Michael Winkley not disrespect, but you have mentioned age, stamina and charisma abilities that play in affect to energy. Since you are retired, how do you know and can prove they affect energy? I have observed something else that may play a part in using up energy, but I need to observe a few more races to see if it is true. So they might play a part, but I notice some changes with my driver ability that seems like they are affecting energy.
Marius Ruţa
(Grupa Amateur - 70)

Teme: 8138
  Država:
Rumunjska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #321 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 15:39:00 Citat 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 20th 2016,23:05:33 )

More and more manager think that, energy(losing) is random.. so despite of, we use it only for 2 races,

So after only two races, you`ve been able to work out energy loss is random?
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupa Amateur - 72)

Teme: 5682
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #322 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 15:52:53 Citat 
Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ September 21st 2016,15:39:00 )

So after only two races, you`ve been able to work out energy loss is random?

He knew it after R1 :-)
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #323 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 16:06:17 Citat 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 21st 2016,15:28:10 )

Michael Winkley not disrespect, but you have mentioned age, stamina and charisma abilities that play in affect to energy. Since you are retired, how do you know and can prove they affect energy? I have observed something else that may play a part in using up energy, but I need to observe a few more races to see if it is true. So they might play a part, but I notice some changes with my driver ability that seems like they are affecting energy.

The charisma reference was a joke.
Simon Allen
(Grupa Amateur - 47)

Teme: 90
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #324 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 16:13:05 Citat 
I haven't had the energy (oh the irony.....) to read through all 11 pages, but one thing seems clear - It's captured people's interest and got them talking / thinking about the game!

I voted very, very quickly and clearly to keep Driver Energy, although I'm quite new the game, it's obvious that new ideas / innovations are needed to keep it interesting and to move it on. I'd much rather see people moaning that things have changed and their gaming experience has become more difficult than to see them moaning that nothing has changed and it's all too easy and boring.

Now I completely understand that it's going to suck, probably quite alot and be pretty painful for a while if you've spent years planning ahead, developing a driver and a plan which has enabled you to become successful and then suddenly without warning the goalposts are moved and that plan needs some serious re-thinking. However, as has been said numerous times earlier in the thread - It's the same for everyone, if you can no longer run 100CT all the time, guess what, neither can anyone else. So as much as you're going to have to re-think and adjust your plan - so is everyone else. It's a level playing field and the best managers will continue to be the best managers long term.

Regarding the finer mechanics of Driver Energy, sure some small tweaks might be needed, but I really hope the admins don't bend too much to the pressure from what would appear to be a minority of the active players.

I think the new dynamic of having to think ahead, plan how your energy levels and your recovery levels are going to impact your opportunities to push for points or victories make the whole process of planning a season far more interesting and long term will encourage far better management skills which is surely a good thing?

Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #325 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 16:29:37 Citat 
Quote ( Simon Allen @ September 21st 2016,16:13:05 )

to read through all 11 pages

Change to 50 posts per page, then you only need to read 7 pages :D
Simon Allen
(Grupa Amateur - 47)

Teme: 90
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #326 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 16:32:09 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 21st 2016,16:29:37 )

Quote ( Simon Allen @ September 21st 2016,16:13:05 )

to read through all 11 pages

Change to 50 posts per page, then you only need to read 7 pages :D

true, but then there's every chance I wouldn't have even made it through page 1 ;)
Emmanuel Manfre
(Grupa Master - 2)

Teme: 987
  Država:
Francuska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (10)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #327 objavljeno 21 Ruj 2016, 16:44:40 Citat 
There will always be people complaining, whatever admins do.

It seems that people against drivers' energy just forget that NOBODY can run 100CT anymore.
So drivers energy is not an alteration of THEIR pace. It's a pace evolution for EVERYBODY.
Where's the problem ? Voting "NO" is as absurd as complaining because they can't push 100CT with Extrasoft Tyres !!!
When it will be understood, it would be like sponsors, like car parts, like driver's speed : a part of the game, a part of the pace. Just think and work !

Francesco Mininno
(Grupa Pro - 8)

Teme: 15
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #328 objavljeno 22 Ruj 2016, 17:03:19 (zadnji uredio22 Ruj 2016, 17:06:48 od Francesco Mininno) Citat 
Quote ( Emmanuel Manfre @ September 21st 2016,16:44:40 )

There will always be people complaining, whatever admins do.

It seems that people against drivers' energy just forget that NOBODY can run 100CT anymore.
So drivers energy is not an alteration of THEIR pace. It's a pace evolution for EVERYBODY.
Where's the problem ? Voting "NO" is as absurd as complaining because they can't push 100CT with Extrasoft Tyres !!!
When it will be understood, it would be like sponsors, like car parts, like driver's speed : a part of the game, a part of the pace. Just think and work !

What if, in few seasons, unhappy people who can't push, like you say, start to sandbagging hard in ama to spam a full lvl 9 car and some bridgerock to retain in M-2 ? :D

After collecting data (few races needed, not much) we're all gonna play on a short range of CTR. I call it a change, not a pace evolution. A change should be positive or not.

I'm not really into high tiers issues, maybe that's something positive there...for now.
But I can say about low tiers (ama - pro): IF people start to invest the money gain from lower CTR in car parts, better tyres and TDs (other possible issue, there are not TDs for all pro) it's not good even for high tiers.
Edwin Silva
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 2235
  Država:
Kolumbija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #329 objavljeno 22 Ruj 2016, 17:20:59 (zadnji uredio22 Ruj 2016, 17:28:15 od Edwin Silva) Citat 
I'm not sure about your point, Francesco. Amateur has always been a cash cow, but there is a soft cap on the money you can take with you to the higher leagues, due to taxes. Even whooping 200M taken from amateur won't be worth but 113M two seasons down the road. You do a lot better hoarding sponsors than taking cash with you.

However, even if that was the case, it isn't as if Master and Pro won't benefit from the CT risk limitation produced by the energy. Actually, I think this will give a huge overhaul to Pro, because up to last season the CT risks in Pro were extremely high if you wanted to perform consistently well, and people's wallets used to run dry. After all, you weren't spending too much lower than in Master, but your income was quite lower. In that regards I think every league but Elite will be long term sustainable without self-destructive season plans for the economy (and Elite isn't long term sustainable for most people due to other stuff unrelated with energy).

In this regards, and considering people in the higher tier already have a very nice pool of advantages over the newcomers, I think the energy change won't produce super amateurs, but almost the contrary. In fairness, I was against that perspective, because newcomers were already at a disadvantage before the energy addition, but after some thought I think the positives heavily outweight the negatives of the change.
Francesco Mininno
(Grupa Pro - 8)

Teme: 15
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #330 objavljeno 22 Ruj 2016, 18:30:19 (zadnji uredio22 Ruj 2016, 18:31:29 od Francesco Mininno) Citat 
Actually, I don't believe myself in a super-ama evolution but I believe, like you say, in a more sustainable pro. A pro not affordable for all, is the main reason why a lot of managers standing off in the ama-pro-ama waltz.
In simple terms, if you add next to a cash cow, a category in which almost all can economically survive, sandbagging perspective changes, imho.
That's why I don't get where's the satisfaction to call out of the game the "100CTR on ES style", because who abused of that, if it's don't pay anymore, should simply evolve to a pimp-the-package style.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 10 [1112 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu