Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 12 [1314 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Anketa Forumske teme
Would you like cancellation of Driver Energy?
Prijavi se da glasuješ ili da vidiš rezultate ankete
Začetnik Tema: Cancel Driver Energy 571 odgovora
Rui Morais
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 3921
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #361 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 13:17:04 (zadnji uredio28 Ruj 2016, 13:19:06 od Rui Morais) Citat 
Quote ( Jens Jäschke @ September 28th 2016,13:13:31 )

Now you have to add the driver to that balance.

Are you sure about that ?

i didn't know that, geez...

After all I will take advices from you. Thanks for the tip.

Quote ( Jens Jäschke @ September 28th 2016,13:13:31 )

I'm new, I am not allowed to have an opinion.

Of course you have. Everyone can have an oppinion. An oppinion is the lower step in the staircase of knowledge, but you certainly have that right.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Teme: 7849
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (9)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #362 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 13:33:23 Citat 
Those who do not like it, are those who had mastered the calcs. Which is fair enough, they had it all worked out and now they don't. But just work it out again, and be proud of doing it, the game needed something, so many mangers, including those who had it worked out but wanted more challenge, were getting bored of the same old. This change is good for the game.
Rui Morais
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 3921
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #363 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 13:39:51 Citat 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ September 28th 2016,13:33:23 )

This change is good for the game.

Hope you're right.
Armando Žgela
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 256
  Država:
Bosna-Hercegovina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #364 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 13:45:32 (zadnji uredio28 Ruj 2016, 13:48:19 od Armando Žgela) Citat 
cancel this topic

+1
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Teme: 7849
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #365 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 13:46:49 Citat 
It is, I really think so, and even more than that, you say your team have their own tool, and are in the top 50 regularly, so you are better placed than most to get all the information. There are not so many teams that can work together and figure stuff out any more.
Armando Žgela
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 256
  Država:
Bosna-Hercegovina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #366 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 13:46:52 Citat 
Quote ( António Pereira @ September 28th 2016,12:33:19 )

cancel this topic

+1
Jens Jäschke
(Grupa Rookie - 10)

Teme: 511
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #367 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 14:05:23 Citat 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ September 28th 2016,13:17:04 )

After all I will take advices from you.

You don't have to take advice from me. I didn't even offer any. I just pointed out some error in your reasoning, as "trying to be the best" =/= "running max risk every time".

Quote ( Rui Morais @ September 28th 2016,13:17:04 )

An oppinion is the lower step in the staircase of knowledge

I object! An opinion is completely orthogonal (i.e. unrelated) to knowledge. You can have an opinion without any knowledge, but you can also base your opinion on vast amounts of knowledge.
The value of the opinion is (or should be) determined by the reasoning that is brought forward to support the opinion. Granted, it gets much easier to build a good support for your opinion, the more knowledge you have.

It might be that the energy needs some serious adjustments. I have not enough experience with it to judge that (oh wait, I have the same amount of experience with energy as everyone else). I'm the last one to argue against suggestions that are backed up by decent argumentation.

I am aware that I don't have much experience in this game. But there are many more experienced players who also speak out in favor of energy. And I haven't read a sound argument against energy itself yet. The only argument getting close is that those who want/need to train their driver are at a disadvantage, because they have to choose between training and spa, which is more of a balancing problem with spa and energy recovery than a fundamental flaw of energy itself.
Much of the rest is just something along the lines of "oh noes, the newest update broke my strategy, therefore it's evil incarnate!". I know this very well from my MOBA times, where this was basically happening every week when a new patch came out. Guess what? Everyone adapted their strategies and it quickly became a non-issue.

Tibor Szuromi
(Grupa Master - 5)

Teme: 11906
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #368 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 14:08:20 Citat 
Quote ( Armando Žgela @ September 28th 2016,13:46:52 )

+1

Instead, the managers:
disillusionment: increased / decreased?
Arkadiusz Nicewicz
(Grupa Pro - 16)

Teme: 228
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #369 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 14:37:42 Citat 
There was something better then energy. We've been told about new feature which could improve watching racing live (cars moving around the track). That was 2 seasons ago where is it? I dont like energy either. I'm in pro and all I can push is 35-50 RISK. So now my motivasion droped almost to 0, when i should gaining it to prepapre to next promotion season. Now this is more like training SPA instead of training driver skills. It is miserable.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #370 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 14:44:04 Citat 
Quote ( Arkadiusz Nicewicz @ September 28th 2016,14:37:42 )

We've been told about new feature which could improve watching racing live (cars moving around the track). That was 2 seasons ago where is it?

Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ September 10th 2016,15:56:32 )

Should hopefully be before 2017.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Teme: 14044
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #371 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 14:44:12 (zadnji uredio28 Ruj 2016, 14:45:18 od Daneks Britāls) Citat 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ September 28th 2016,11:41:42 )

I want to access my potential and decide the risks I should take, what will it cost me now and in the future, and make my decision. I don't want the game to do it for me.

You have access to your potencial. I mean to your driver potencial. It's up to you how you increase his potencial limit. I'm happy with my ama driver potencial and i'm sure that if he takes me to elite then he will be able to do full race on full risk.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #372 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 14:47:56 Citat 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ September 28th 2016,11:53:12 )

I am pro this driver energy stuff for the simple fact that we have to think again before we make a race strategy.

I don't have anymore :) How much risks exactly my driver can do starting from 100 energy is quite easy to calculate......Not even pen and paper necesary :)
Jim Sikma
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 607
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (13)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #373 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 15:10:08 Citat 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ September 28th 2016,11:41:42 )

Before the Energy issue/problem, all 100% of the managers liked the game.

Absolutely false.

Practically every week the last couple seasons there was a new thread about how the game has gone stale and it's going to die because it doesn't change, and how tools ruined the game because everyone can hit a perfect strategy and nobody had to FOBY anymore, and it's never raining, and it's too hot, and it's too cold, and for some reason there's an obsession about wanting to cram more people down into rookie, and hopefully you get the point.

Krasimir Ivanov
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 725
  Država:
Bugarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #374 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 16:05:23 Citat 
Quote ( Jim Sikma @ September 28th 2016,15:10:08 )

Absolutely false.

Practically every week the last couple seasons there was a new thread about how the game has gone stale and it's going to die because it doesn't change, and how tools ruined the game because everyone can hit a perfect strategy and nobody had to FOBY anymore, and it's never raining, and it's too hot, and it's too cold, and for some reason there's an obsession about wanting to cram more people down into rookie, and hopefully you get the point.

And how has that changed?
4 races later most people are already able to predict pretty accurately how much energy they'll lose at a certain risk. The FOBY element is pretty much gone already. Now we're back to square 1 but with less risk options.

LESS IS MORE.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #375 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 16:36:39 Citat 
Quote ( Krasimir Ivanov @ September 28th 2016,16:05:23 )

And how has that changed?
4 races later most people are already able to predict pretty accurately how much energy they'll lose at a certain risk. The FOBY element is pretty much gone already. Now we're back to square 1 but with less risk options.

LESS IS MORE.

Literally less risk options, of course, but not so sure about in actual reality. In Master, if you wanted to push for a win, you'd previously always be on 100ct. Now, that's not the case and you're likely going to have the top runners running a bigger variety of risks than before in any given race.
Shane Ferguson
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Teme: 1404
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)
Stari post #376 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 17:15:14 Citat 
I have to agree with the managers who wish not to hear/read what retired managers have to say on this..Until the retired managers experience what others are trying to say they really have no voice here..Your words are falling on deaf ears due to you not knowing what the hell your talking about as you have not experienced the issues they are dealing with..

Energy looks good on paper and some are not having issues with it yet but when they promote they will most definitely understand what some here are trying to tell them
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 3248
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #377 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 17:21:59 Citat 
In order to have high energy levels for the next race you have to run zero CT or at least very low, or go spa resort.

So drivers are not being developed either.

Admittedly its great for cash because I ran very high CT last year in promo season from pro, now I am only running 30,40,50 CT in master level because otherwise energy levels run out and the driver runs 3 seconds faster than earlier in the season.

Just not sure If I will ever be able to run 100CT eveer again :(

it does add a new dimension to the game.

Agree with Shane, why are managers who havent even got a caer running contributing to a thread that they have no experience of ?
MG van Rensburg
(Grupa Amateur - 79)

Teme: 1718
  Država:
J.A.R 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #378 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 17:29:44 Citat 
Who says retired managers arent seeing data etc though? We all have friends/groups we're social with on here. One doesnt need to actually race to have access to the information and data worth talking about.
Shane Ferguson
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)
Stari post #379 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 17:45:47 (zadnji uredio28 Ruj 2016, 17:48:29 od Shane Ferguson) Citat 
I dont care what they see...They are not experiencing it..and I personally dont care to hear/read what they have to say on the matter until they do experience it for themselves..Mg your a good manager ..I know this from being an ex team mate of yours but wait until you promote..its a different world now and then you will see ..promoting managers this season are not having issues but that will come next season
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #380 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 17:55:07 Citat 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,17:15:14 )

Until the retired managers experience what others are trying to say they really have no voice here..Your words are falling on deaf ears due to you not knowing what the hell your talking about as you have not experienced the issues they are dealing with..
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,17:45:47 )

I personally dont care to hear/read what they have to say on the matter until they do experience it for themselves

Sure plenty disagree, considering the response to past posts or thumbs for posts towards myself or other retired managers. You're free to ignore any opinions a retired manager posts if you like, but don't think you speak for everyone and please don't tell any forum user they "have no voice here", as it's simply not true.

its a different world now and the you will see ..promoting managers this season are not having issues but that will come next season

Oh right, so that's you talking about something you've not experienced yet then? Double standards much? :)

---

Is there anything in my post in #375 you disagree with at all, or just complaining that people have opinions?

---

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,17:21:59 )

Agree with Shane, why are managers who havent even got a caer running contributing to a thread that they have no experience of ?

It doesn't take direct experience to comment on a subject. If it did, the F1 section of this forum would be a hell of a lot smaller and quieter :)

I agree, it would be wrong for anyone, retired or not, to state as fact anything they can't know due to lack of experience, but absolutely no reason questions can't be asked and thoughts can't be given and discussed, be it a retired manager with Elite level experience or an active manager that's only ever been at the low levels, or something in between.
Tom Hughes
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Teme: 337
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #381 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 17:58:26 Citat 
Personally I like the extra piece of the puzzle. Rewards clever strategies over bulldozing your way with ct100. Everyone is in the same boat at the end of the day and it's good to see the admin mixing it up to stop things getting stale.
Shane Ferguson
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (8)
Stari post #382 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:04:24 (zadnji uredio28 Ruj 2016, 18:14:32 od Kevin Parkinson) Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 28th 2016,17:55:07 )

Oh right, so that's you talking about something you've not experienced yet then? Double standards much? :)

I'm experiencing it now..thats why I can predict it for others..you on the other hand have not so no your opinion means nothing to me on the subject until you yourself experience it first hand

this game has tried to gain new managers for many seasons now...I have an idea..how about we not screw the managers who are here now who have supported the game for many many seasons ..I get the shaft and I'm not all happy about therefore I will not support getting the shaft ever again

MOD EDIT - Swearing
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Retired)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #383 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:20:03 Citat 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,18:04:24 )

I'm experiencing it now..thats why I can predict it for others..you on the other hand have not so no your opinion means nothing to me on the subject until you yourself experience it first hand

You've not experienced what's going to happen next season - you are predicting with the information you have now. Now I may have no information or more information than you do, but that's hardly relevant, as I'm not commenting on what you are at all, so, as I said, feel free to ignore my opinion, or anyone's opinion (there's plenty people way more experienced than you who have "experienced it" who disagree with you; I assume they're ignored too? :p), on the subject if you like, but no reason to lambaste anyone for using the public forum.
Shane Ferguson
(Grupa Pro - 10)

Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (9)
Stari post #384 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:25:02 Citat 
kiss me ass Kevin...you and your smart ass comments are not needed if mine cannot be allowed
Sharma Vivek
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 1656
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #385 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:34:59 Citat 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,18:25:02 )

kiss me ass Kevin

Wisest use of energy I must say :D
Jon Day
(Grupa Rookie - 5)

Teme: 10019
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #386 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:38:16 Citat 
Quote ( Sharma Vivek @ September 28th 2016,18:34:59 )

Wisest use of energy I must say
:D Never understood why one male would ask another to "kiss his ass"...Hey, its 2016 I suppose....and I'm clearly getting old. :P
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #387 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:45:11 (zadnji uredio28 Ruj 2016, 18:48:34 od Robert Kearney) Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 28th 2016,17:55:07 )

Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,17:15:14 )

Until the retired managers experience what others are trying to say they really have no voice here..Your words are falling on deaf ears due to you not knowing what the hell your talking about as you have not experienced the issues they are dealing with.. Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,17:45:47 )

I personally dont care to hear/read what they have to say on the matter until they do experience it for themselves

Sure plenty disagree, considering the response to past posts or thumbs for posts towards myself or other retired managers. You're free to ignore any opinions a retired manager posts if you like, but don't think you speak for everyone and please don't tell any forum user they "have no voice here", as it's simply not true.

its a different world now and the you will see ..promoting managers this season are not having issues but that will come next season

---

Is there anything in my post in #375 you disagree with at all, or just complaining that people have opinions?

---

It doesn't take direct experience to comment on a subject. If it did, the F1 section of this forum would be a hell of a lot smaller and quieter :)

I agree, it would be wrong for anyone, retired or not, to state as fact anything they can't know due to lack of experience, but absolutely no reason questions can't be asked and thoughts can't be given and discussed, be it a retired manager with Elite level experience or an active manager that's only ever been at the low levels, or something in between.

The forum is about whether energy should be cancelled. So that post means you or anybody else that won't be affected by said change shouldn't be putting their big nose in. It's beyond arrogance to be commenting on things outside of your control and that might have an effect on guys that are actually racing. If you choose to retire why the hell are you commenting on things which will have no effect on you ?

As for discussions about formula 1 forum, our discussions are not going to be considered by the administrators of F1 are they ? Discussions on here pro or against will be considered by Vlad etc. so we are led to believe. So consequently decisions will then affect guys actually playing, not those bloody retired.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupa Amateur - 63)

Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #388 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:47:06 Citat 

In order to have high energy levels for the next race you have to run zero CT or at least very low, or go spa resort.

How so? Since when you have to run 100 ctr to properly develop your driver? So far it was opposite and it stays opposite.
Robert Kearney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #389 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:50:54 Citat 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ September 28th 2016,18:47:06 )

How so? Since when you have to run 100 ctr to properly develop your driver? So far it was opposite and it stays opposite.

I didn't say that did I ? I said if you do want to run high CT you can't because you have to go spa training to get the energy level to a level more suitable with higher risks. You can't do spa training and other training in the same race can you ?
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupa Master - 5)

Teme: 11906
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #390 objavljeno 28 Ruj 2016, 18:52:09 Citat 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,18:45:11 )

The forum is about whether energy should be cancelled.
Yes.
This is not good like this.

Its essence is not realistic.

Vlad, and Stefan ........ S.O.S. !!!!
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 12 [1314 ... 18 19 20 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu