Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] The Office - GAME OVER Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 147 [148149 150 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: [Mafia] The Office - GAME OVER 4490 odgovora
Yug Desai3
(Grupa Master - 2)

Teme: 1167
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #4408 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 11:34:51 Citat 
I really want to play scum. It is difficult not to talk to anyone about the game.
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 90)

Teme: 245
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4409 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 11:59:48 Citat 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ September 6th 2018,11:34:51 )

It is difficult not to talk to anyone about the game.

Its difficult having to watch what you say to not mess up
Yug Desai3
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4410 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 12:03:02 Citat 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ September 6th 2018,11:59:48 )

Its difficult having to watch what you say to not mess up
I'll probably suck at it. I don't know how I can continue to make such enormous walls and not slip :P
Damir Hictaler
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 518
  Država:
Hrvatska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4411 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 12:07:15 Citat 
Great game Ivelin, congrats.
Too bad I was so streched with work, failed to investigate on N0, was useless, replacement was only option.
Still is hard to believe how townies failed to read Kevin after Grants result.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4412 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 12:28:31 Citat 
Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ September 6th 2018,12:07:15 )

Still is hard to believe how townies failed to read Kevin after Grants result.

Given the info out there, I don't think its particularly fair to blame any townie for not trying to lynch me. Apart from that result, which may well have been tempered with, everything pointed to me being town. I got lucky with the Saulius flip and the mafia reveals not showing group.
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Teme: 1905
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4413 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 12:35:57 Citat 
Quote ( Gareth Griffiths @ September 6th 2018,04:32:30 )

Damn. I had in my notes why is Kevin not dead. Well done Kevin and Tom.

Thanks Ivelin. Great game to play

Then why didn't you put it in the thread then & at least give some support to what I was thinking even if it did seem far fetched.

If we had been able to vote Kevin in final game day based on our hunches then it would most likely have outed Tom as mafia if he stood with Kevin & then just had to convince Harsh.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4414 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 12:48:23 Citat 
Question to the day 5 townies.

How do you think you would have reacted to Tom claiming Seraph Knight, and having targeted me on night 1 due to me lynching two mafia that day, so a strong town read? Would have explained why the SK didn't kill me, removing some doubt from Harsh's questionable result and explaining why Tom wouldn't be seen moving any subsequent night?
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 1104
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4415 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:23:30 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 6th 2018,11:06:40 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ September 6th 2018,10:35:35 )

Don't understand why Kevin had to not reveal himself but go after me on D1 not knowing who I was and then reveal himself. That was a bit of a dick move.

What do you mean not knowing who you were? I knew exactly who you were and avoiding revealing myself on the mafia QT straight away was to allow genuine reactions not influenced by knowing my alignment, or any stupid mistakes that would link me to you.

Given how you played when you knew I was your buddy (even though I technically wasn't due to your wincon), I kind of wish I hadn't listed in the mafia QT until night 1.

We weren't told who our buddies were, remember? It's something I used to do, but the advantages of being genuine are outweighed in this case by not knowing how to respond in the thread to people. If I had known it was you all along I wouldn't have needed to out myself. Don't say that you had to bus me because really there was absolutely no need to stick with what you originally thought. You could have easily changed your mind to save me.
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4416 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:24:39 Citat 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ September 6th 2018,11:34:51 )

I really want to play scum. It is difficult not to talk to anyone about the game.

Be careful what you wish for.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 7849
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4417 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:25:12 Citat 
Kevin..... bussing a buddy?? surely not :P
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4418 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:27:08 Citat 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ September 6th 2018,13:25:12 )

Kevin..... bussing a buddy?? surely not :P

But anyway, it might be worth policy lynching him in future if he survives too long, I don't see how his attitude could have been useful to town if he was town this game.
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4419 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:27:50 (zadnji uredio6 Ruj 2018, 13:29:03 od Mike Baston) Citat 
Kevin, I would've questioned it severely because it wouldn't have aligned with my aim ability & your alignment.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4420 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:38:26 Citat 
Cameron, your comments about two sides of a coin, and crumbing buddies... I would have bussed you too! You should be the bloody policy lynch!!!
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Retired)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4421 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:40:04 Citat 
oooh, was the coin comment before you knew who it was???
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4422 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:54:09 Citat 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ September 6th 2018,13:23:30 )

We weren't told who our buddies were, remember?

You posted in the mafia QT. I knew you were my buddy (or thought you were, turns out you weren't really as you didn't win with the rest of the mafia group). Just because I wasn't posting in it doesn't mean I wasn't reading it.

It's something I used to do, but the advantages of being genuine are outweighed in this case by not knowing how to respond in the thread to people. If I had known it was you all along I wouldn't have needed to out myself.

If how you respond to someone is influenced by knowing their alignment, then you're a bad player. Simple as that.

As for "outing yourself" - your multi-faction and 3 people stuff was absolutely nothing to do with who your buddies were or were not. You screwed that up all by yourself.

Don't say that you had to bus me because really there was absolutely no need to stick with what you originally thought. You could have easily changed your mind to save me.

Did you follow the game at all? I got a load of heat just for suggesting a second lynch candidate, even though I was still pushing your lynch. You gave nothing that warranted me to change my opinion in thread and to do so without reason would look massively scummy and I'd no doubt be rightly lynched for it.

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ September 6th 2018,13:27:08 )

I don't see how his attitude could have been useful to town if he was town this game.

Apart from winning the game? lol /o\

I did push the lynches of scum every day until they were all gone, remember, and it was only day 1 that I bussed a buddy. :)

Maybe instead of trying to make excuses for your own poor play, you should consider what I did right and try and learn from it? That's now 13 games I've played as mafia and only lost 4. That's maybe worth policy lynching me in the future, but it surely isn't dumb luck! :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4423 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 13:57:31 Citat 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ September 6th 2018,13:40:04 )

oooh, was the coin comment before you knew who it was???

The coin comment was before he knew I was his buddy. As was all the nonsense right at the start of the day, obviously. As was the totally out of order "hate each other" comment.
Grant Crouch
(Grupa Rookie - 116)

Teme: 395
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4424 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:07:56 Citat 
Id say my only gripe is that Kevin shouldnt had been able to BOTH freeze and poison on the same night. He shouldve been only able to do one or the other.
If Kevin was going to freeze, it should of been Tom, or anyone else in the faction, that had to make the poisoning.

Also occured to me how much George screwed town in 2 days. Killed Lyee on N1, and he was the only one who couldve cured poisoning kills. Killed Martin N2, forcing my night action to fail.

If George didnt kill Martin N2, I think there wouldve been a much higher chance we wouldve gotten Kevin on D3.

Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4425 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:14:22 Citat 
Quote ( Grant Crouch @ September 6th 2018,14:07:56 )

Id say my only gripe is that Kevin shouldnt had been able to BOTH freeze and poison on the same night. He shouldve been only able to do one or the other.
If Kevin was going to freeze, it should of been Tom, or anyone else in the faction, that had to make the poisoning

Tom was the only other person in the faction with a mafia wincon. Given the freeze ability, it would only make sense to poison the person who is being frozen (can't be protected subsequent night) and essentially forcing two mafia to always visit the same person each night (also forcing a Godfather to visit people) would have been rather unfair to mafia, especially with a buddy wanting them dead who would have every reason to not make the poison kills even if he said he was going to.

Got lucky with the lovers dead on day 1 and then the Saulius flip with the role I claimed, but looking at the set up as a whole, it seems very anti-mafia due to them actually being worse off than just being two mafia each in a game of this size.
Harsh Sheth
(Grupa Rookie - 78)

Teme: 897
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4426 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:25:48 Citat 
Yes, anybody else as mafia could easily have botched it up, it was certainly not a setup in mafia's favour.

I probably would have bought the Seraph Knight claim on D5, might have started doubting it by D6, but it would not have mattered then, for similar reasons as the Beloved Co-worker claim, it would make a Tom lynch too risky.
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4427 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:31:54 Citat 
Think this game shows again how 'afraid' people are to put thoughts up against Kevin even when there was a bloody guilty result on him.

Yes I posted some theories & thoughts & got shot down for them but if others had done at the time what they had subsequently said they thought perhaps between all of us we could've put a proper case together.

Anyway, I apologise to everyone for not working it out & more importantly not using my aim ability on Kevin on nights 2 or 3 as I spent so long toying over.
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4428 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:35:21 Citat 
So great, you intentionally waited so that you knew who I was. Couldn't have been a courtesy to let me know too? It's entirely because of this that I treated you as town. It is perfectly acceptable to treat people differently based on alignment. Of course you're trying to pretend to be town, but that doesn't mean that denying your buddies the information that town doesn't have but you do is good play. I didn't exactly play well and I admit that, but there was absolutely no need for you to withhold your identity, especially when it was obvious from your PM that the QT would have been the only way to find out who your buddies were.
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 5)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4429 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:40:08 Citat 
Oh my god it's like D1 all over again. Can you two please just take it on via pm?
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4430 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:47:56 Citat 
Intentionally waited?? What?

You're not listening, Cameron. Pushing your lynch was because you were obviously mafia. You messed up, I picked up on it, and pushed your lynch. It's exactly what a town Kevin would have done and so it is exactly what a scum Kevin did.

The fact I knew you were my buddy does not mean I won't push the clear scummiest player.

And, ultimately, you weren't my buddy, you couldn't have won the game with me, you had a different goal which included getting rid of Tom and me. Regardless, there was plenty reasons for me not to reveal myself in the mafia QT (and wish I'd actually held out longer) as we were given the choice (by Ivelin not naming us in our PM). If you don't like it, tough, but hopefully you won't be too offended if I disregard your advice on how I should have played ;)

Take on board or ignore what you want. But I've got nothing else to say on you whining about your own terrible play that led to your lynch.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4431 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:48:59 Citat 
Quote ( Mike Baston @ September 6th 2018,14:40:08 )

Oh my god it's like D1 all over again. Can you two please just take it on via pm?

I've got nothing else to say on it, but other opinions are more than welcome now no one is hiding behind possible ulterior motives :)
Yug Desai3
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4432 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:51:57 Citat 
Considering that you didn't know his win condition, and unless you assumed there could be such a situation, I would think it is not in the best interest of your faction to withold this information. So on that I agree with Cameron. But if I found out that Cameron is in my faction, I'd probably do the same :P
Martin Irla
(Grupa Amateur - 7)

Teme: 660
  Država:
Urugvaj 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4433 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:52:13 Citat 
Congrats to Kev and Tom,and thanks a lot Ivelin,i enjoyed a lot this my first game although it was quite short for me....
Not entirely unhappy the way i played,but also not entirely satisfied,made 3 crucial mistakes...My readings where very accurate,i had Kev as scum all the way and still cant believe how he pulled it of.,,,But probably my claim was a
in a rush and too early,even needless.I judgeded wrongly that the SK would want to kill me,i wouldnt have if i was him.Then,George was the one i was going to visit and try to cure,but him accusing me of being the SK made change my choice,big mistake and instead i choose Harsh.Also,at first i had a very strong scum read on Tom,but his dream made me sort of doubt it,also a big mistake.Other than that,i was almost spot on with everyone.But had a lot of problems with roles,too many that i didnt know and had to figure out and sometimes i was a little confused with them,...
But all in all i enjoyed a lot the game and will defenitely play again if i have the chance....
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Rookie - 72)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4434 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:58:03 Citat 
Quote ( Yug Desai @ September 6th 2018,14:51:57 )

Considering that you didn't know his win condition, and unless you assumed there could be such a situation, I would think it is not in the best interest of your faction to withold this information. So on that I agree with Cameron. But if I found out that Cameron is in my faction, I'd probably do the same :P

Yeah, his wincon is regardless, as mentioned - it wasn't part of the reason I didn't reveal myself to my buddies early. Was more fun than anything else, always planned to not do it indefinitely, and should have had the added bonus of not allowing early slips. What is relevant is that it should have had no relevance to anyone's play in the game thread.

Sure Ivelin also had a little chuckle with Tom and Cameron not knowing whi their buddy was ;) Well, Tom's anyway lol
Matthew Standen
(Grupa Amateur - 72)

Teme: 267
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #4435 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 14:58:46 Citat 
I don't know why, but posts in mafia game threads always seem to get more entertaining after the game has finished :)
Riley Dunlop
(Grupa Rookie - 74)

Teme: 828
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4436 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 15:14:39 Citat 
I did the same when I was scum with Kirsty - not speaking in the QT for a while so she did not know who her buddy was

Riley Dunlop
(Grupa Rookie - 74)

Teme: 828
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #4437 objavljeno 6 Ruj 2018, 15:15:28 Citat 
Quote ( Matthew Standen @ September 6th 2018,14:58:46 )

I don't know why, but posts in mafia game threads always seem to get more entertaining after the game has finished :)

Are you going to play a game Matthew? I see you have not played for 3 years
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 147 [148149 150 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] The Office - GAME OVER Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu